To What Extent Do You Support Abortion?

To What Extent Do You Support Abortion?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 minutes ago, Goddess said:

But you do believe that men and fertilized eggs have primary say over how a woman uses her body.

Why should a woman have to carry a headless baby?  It's not viable.  Explain that to me.

Why should a woman have to die for an ectopic pregnancy?  It's not viable.  Explain to me your reasoning for these things.

it's not about her body, it's about the unborn child's body

she shouldn't have to carry a headless baby or an ectopic pregnancy

only 8% of people are dumb enough to think abortion should be illegal in all circumstances

and you are trying to portray that as the view of anyone who claims they are pro-life

when the vast majority of them disagree with that position

and the one's who don't aren't actually pro-life

enough with the strawman

if the only way you can make your position look good is to compare it to the dumbest possible position

then your argument is not great, Bob

Edited by Yzermandius19

23 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

women own their own bodies

they don't own the bodies of others

there is a difference

It is NOT up to the State to decide that a Woman must carry an unwanted child.  To do so is "Big Government" at it's worst.

The argument made by Conservatives is that "The Government Should Not Decide Health Care", "The Government Does Not Belong In The Doctor's Office."

But that is also exactly what Cons want, the "Government" to decide what health care a Woman can receive, what medications she may receive  and what Medical Procedures she may or may not undergo.

The "Government" has no place in deciding for the Woman.  The decision to abort is one of the most difficult things a Woman will ever undergo.  

There is no Fetal Heart Beat at 6-Weeks, that is lie.  Most Women do not know they are pregnant at 6-Weeks. 

Men have zero deciding Women's Health Care, just a Woman cannot decide for a Man. 

Women are NOT Brood Mares whose only purpose is to pump out as many babies as possible.  They are more than a body.  They are individuals with their goals and aspirations.  Forcing an unwanted pregnancy on a Woman is wrong.  

Conservatives cut school budgets.  Oppose school lunch programs.  Budgts for pre-natal care are being cut to the bone.  They are more than willing force a Woman to have a baby, but they such a hell do not to make sure that Baby has three meals a day, education, a roof over its head or proper health care.

Edited by traveler52

On 7/11/2022 at 1:08 PM, WestCanMan said:

Like a Democrat or a Liberal. So, by your logic, we can abort them. 

I like the way you think.

I'm gonna watch Deathrace 2000 tonight, or maybe the purge, and just dream for a while ? 

A sterilized egg is NOT a human. It is a cluster of cells.  Like all Cons you believe the Government can dictate when you want it to.

On 7/11/2022 at 7:36 PM, Yzermandius19 said:

no it's a person who has the potential to be born

not being born doesn't make it not a person

It is NOT up to you decide Women's Health Care.  It is the Woman and the decision is hers.

Edited by traveler52

On 7/9/2022 at 2:41 PM, Yzermandius19 said:

killing humans is immoral

IF you support Capitol Punishment, your NOT Pro-Life.

IF you support/condoned/endorsed the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan you are NOT Pro-Life.

If you supported/condoned/endorsed the Torture of Prisoners by the U.S. you are NOT Pro-Life.

IF you condone/support/endorsed Right Wing Militia Violence, you are NOT Pro-Life.

What about those unborn killed by the U.S. as a matter of military policy is Iraq and Afghanistan.  Was their "Right To Life" somehow less important the unborn in the United States.  Or is killing Unborn Muslim Children justified?

The fetus is a cluster of cells, it is NOT a human being.  

Murder is Immoral.

Tamir Rice was murdered.

George Floyd was murdered.

Michael Brown was murdered.

Walter Scott was murdered.

Eric Garner was murdered.

You seem to making distinctions as to what is and is not "Immoral".  Until that child is born, you are all about protecting it, after it you force the Mother to give birth you  do not care one way or the other.  Let them be murdered in the streets after their born, but force the Mother to give birth only to watch her child murdered in the streets.

You make distinctions between U.S. unborn and Muslim Unborn.  

Is the "Right To Life" an Imperical Right or a Universal Right?  

Edited by traveler52

1 hour ago, traveler52 said:

IF you support Capitol Punishment, your NOT Pro-Life.

IF you support/condoned/endorsed the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan you are NOT Pro-Life.

If you supported/condoned/endorsed the Torture of Prisoners by the U.S. you are NOT Pro-Life.

IF you condone/support/endorsed Right Wing Militia Violence, you are NOT Pro-Life.

What about those unborn killed by the U.S. as a matter of military policy is Iraq and Afghanistan.  Was their "Right To Life" somehow less important the unborn in the United States.  Or is killing Unborn Muslim Children justified?

The fetus is a cluster of cells, it is NOT a human being.  

Murder is Immoral.

Tamir Rice was murdered.

George Floyd was murdered.

Michael Brown was murdered.

Walter Scott was murdered.

Eric Garner was murdered.

You seem to making distinctions as to what is and is not "Immoral".  Until that child is born, you are all about protecting it, after it you force the Mother to give birth you  do not care one way or the other.  Let them be murdered in the streets after their born, but force the Mother to give birth only to watch her child murdered in the streets.

You make distinctions between U.S. unborn and Muslim Unborn.  

Is the "Right To Life" an Imperical Right or a Universal Right?  

again you are full of shit

I don't support capital punishment

or the wars in Afghanistan or Iraq

or torture

a fetus is a human being, you're a clump of cells too, doesn't make you not human

murder is immoral, that includes most abortions

the idea that I only care about life inside the womb but not outside is a strawman

Michael Brown was not murdered

he was killed trying to take a police officers gun after charging at him and physically attacking him

that's self defense

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

menstruation is two weeks after ovulation

do the math

Women miss periods all the time or they're just late or early. 

A friend of mine thought she was in peri or menopause, hadn't had a period for 6 months and then BAM.  2 1/2 months pregnant with a surprise baby.

Women are complicated.    Not everything is exactly like it says in the book.

This is why you shouldn't be in charge of women's decisions.

20 hours ago, traveler52 said:

A sterilized egg is NOT a human. It is a cluster of cells.  Like all Cons you believe the Government can dictate when you want it to.

Not sure what your point is. 

I've already stated here that I don't consider a newly fertilized egg to be a person. It's not technically even a "fetus" until it's about 10 weeks old, it's just an embryo.

You've got the whole concept of government overreach backwards traveller. Conservatives aren't the ones who are implementing fascist punishments for non-conformity, fascist tracking systems, fascist restrictions on travel/assembly/speech, fascist control over social media content, controlling the MSM, and controlling the federal police forces in NA. 

Just like there are zealots on the left who want abortion legal until 1 minute before birth, there are zealots on the right who think that a 12 yr old who is raped should be forced to give live birth. 

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

You think Liberals support the termination of a pregnancy the day before a viable, heathy baby would be delivered?   

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/liberals-promise-to-protect-abortion-access-in-canada-but-aren-t-clear-yet-on-how-1.5888120

“The freedom of a woman to choose belongs to her and her alone,” Trudeau said Wednesday when asked if the government would codify abortion rights through legislation.

There's not much room to make the case that abortion won't be an option during the post-viability stage of the pregnancy in Trudistan.

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/liberals-promise-to-protect-abortion-access-in-canada-but-aren-t-clear-yet-on-how-1.5888120

There's not much room to make the case that abortion won't be an option during the post-viability stage of the pregnancy in Trudistan.

Not sure how that’s relevant….  

What do you think governs late term abortions in Canada currently?  Do you think a woman can say to a doctor the day before she is going to give birth and say “I’d like to terminate my pregnancy” and the doctor will say “ok”?  Is that what you think happens?

2 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Not sure how that’s relevant….  

What do you think governs late term abortions in Canada currently?  Do you think a woman can say to a doctor the day before she is going to give birth and say “I’d like to terminate my pregnancy” and the doctor will say “ok”?  Is that what you think happens?

It's relevant because 1) I mentioned where the fringe opinions on abortion were, then 2) you asked what I think Liberals want, so 3) I quoted the leader of the Liberal party. 

I'm pretty sure that the opinion leader of the Liberal party is germane to our discussion. Feel free to disagree. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

It's relevant because 1) I mentioned where the fringe opinions on abortion were, then 2) you asked what I think Liberals want, so 3) I quoted the leader of the Liberal party. 

I'm pretty sure that the opinion leader of the Liberal party is germane to our discussion. Feel free to disagree. 

I prefer to deal in reality…. What actually happens and how abortions are performed.  

and you prefer to deal in caricatures…. “Trudeau wants to abort fetuses that are 8 months and 30 days developed”.  

36 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

I prefer to deal in reality…. What actually happens and how abortions are performed.  

and you prefer to deal in caricatures…. “Trudeau wants to abort fetuses that are 8 months and 30 days developed”.  

Liar. There are YOUR OWN WORDS:

You think Liberals support the termination of a pregnancy the day before a viable, heathy baby would be delivered?   

It's just a few posts up.

The fact is that the truthful & verified answer to your question wasn't to your liking, so now you wanna change your question. 

Don't sweat it, every leftist argument ends up being in the exact spot that you're in right now. 

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Liar. There are YOUR OWN WORDS:

It's just a few posts up.

The fact is that the truthful & verified answer to your question wasn't to your liking, so now you wanna change your question. 

Don't sweat it, every leftist argument ends up being in the exact spot that you're in right now. 

Haha

Your quote from the PM doesn’t show that Liberals want to allow someone to demand an abortion the day before they give birth.  That’s just idiotic. 

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

Haha

Your quote from the PM doesn’t show that Liberals want to allow someone to demand an abortion the day before they give birth.  That’s just idiotic. 

My quote didn't say that "All Liberals and all of their followers want to have abortion legal until 1 second before birth", it is that fringe elements among the left say that. I also acknowledged fringe conservatives think that girls who were raped shouldn't be able to get abortions. 

Are you honestly pretending that there are no retards out there turning what should be an adult discussion into a shitshow?