Trump Eyes Early 2024 Announcement as Jan. 6 Scrutiny Intensifies

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Since it's a part of your claim it's in you.  "This guy wasn't charged which is highly suspicious"

Prove why.  Video of him doing what thousands of others did on the day of, well it doesn't cut it.  He's just another troll, for the DOJ to release or not.

If they don't care I don't either.

I'm not making any claims that there's anyone as guilty as Epps who's not being prosecuted.

That's a stupid claim, you made it, the onus is on you to prove it.

FYI if you watched the videos, they're not about "him doing the same things as thousands of other people" lol. Are you obviously this far behind the starting line, this late in the game? We've told you 100 times that in the videos he's "telling people that they need to go into the Capitol Buildings". If you don't believe us then watch the videos for yourself instead of playing ostrich detective. 

MH - "No thanks, I'll just keep searching for my own clues with my head up my ass."

2. The definition says that there needs to be influence and intent as I understand it.  Otherwise... it's freedom of speech.

You obviously haven't seen the video so you shouldn't be commenting, and you're not familiar with the word sedition, or legal principles in general, so again, you shouldn't be commenting.

Epps was in a mob of angry people, some of whom came across the country to protest, and he was trying to convince them that protesting outside (legally) was not good enough, they needed to gain entry into the buildings.

If the people who did what he told them to do were committing an insurrection, then he was guilty of sedition. 

Can you imagine if a guy was telling protesters to force their way into the whitehouse, and after they got in there he could just say "I didn't intend for them to actually go in there. You can't prove intent"

It's pathetic the way that you're still grasping at straws long after your arguments were proven to be devoid of facts, logic and common sense. 

You claiming that it's sedition over and over doesn't cut it.

I don't have to make any claims. The guy is on video committing sedition, so I said that he was caught on camera committing sedition. If he was on camera stabbing someone I would have said that he was caught on camera stabbing someone.

In neither case would I be making "a claim" at all, I was just drawing your attention to some facts that were caught on camera.

Are you trying to tell me that if Don Jr was there telling people that they needed to enter the Capitol Buildings, you wouldn't think that it was evidence of sedition? You're a sad joke, bro.  

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. I'm not making any claims that there's anyone as guilty as Epps who's not being prosecuted.

2. You obviously haven't seen the video so you shouldn't be commenting, and you're not familiar with the word sedition, or legal principles in general, so again, you shouldn't be commenting.

3. Are you trying to tell me that if Don Jr was there telling people that they needed to enter the Capitol Buildings, you wouldn't think that it was evidence of sedition? You're a sad joke, bro.  

1. I don't see why you focus on Epps then.  Except he's on Video but...

2. I don't contest what he is said to have stated on video.  So I don't need to see this evidence.  I'm interested in the legal question and I think that I provided you with a definition above.

3. You are missing the point that some people can achieve things with their words while others can't.

Apparently the doj doesn't care if some nobody says let's overthrow the government, but they are very interested if somebody with power tries to do the same thing. It's a simple concept for me. If you can comment on that without blowing your lid every post, that would be appreciated thanks.

17 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I don't see why you focus on Epps then.  Except he's on Video but...

That's dumb.

I focus on him because he's obviously guilty of sedition but he hasn't been charged, at a time when the Dems are grasping at straws to find people guilty.

All evidence points to the fact that he's a plant.

2. I don't contest what he is said to have stated on video. 

Yet you say "what he is said to have stated on video", when the video is there for you to watch. 

A more honest comment from you would be "I know what he said".

Just remember that your people (leftists and the alt-left MSM) commonly make declarative statements like "Trump referred to immigrants as animals" when he never said anything of the sort, so when you refer to things that actually happened as if they "allegedly happened" the contrast is glaring.

So I don't need to see this evidence.  I'm interested in the legal question and I think that I provided you with a definition above.

Of course you don't want to see evidence that you don't like. Just like leftists ( @ExFlyer specifically )refuse to watch the video of Chaba Vizi surrendering peacefully on his knees and then getting beaten by multiple cops. But it's important if you want to speak objectively about this topic. 

It's weird that you don't know what sedition means, and you need to check in the dictionary, but like I said, it's what Epps did. 

59 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. All evidence points to the fact that he's a plant.

2. Yet you say "what he is said to have stated on video", when the video is there for you to watch. 

3. Just remember that your people (leftists and the alt-left MSM)  

4. It's weird that you don't know what sedition means, and you need to check in the dictionary, but like I said, it's what Epps did. 

1. Then all the others who did the same thing are plants too?  Why didn't all the ones on tape Chanting Death to Pence get charged? ... Because the DOJ goes after organizers and people at the top ...

2. I got the gist of it.  Without seeing it I can't honestly say that I know but it doesn't matter... if I accept your claim, which I did.

3. My people? No. You're trolling now, and ad hominem....

4. Aren't you going to comment on the fact that your definition is wrong?  My God you really think that you know better than everyone....

The Hang Pence people are walking around free... Why?  They can't all be plants.

Edited by Michael Hardner

53 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's dumb.

I focus on him because he's obviously guilty of sedition but he hasn't been charged, at a time when the Dems are grasping at straws to find people guilty.

All evidence points to the fact that he's a plant.

Yet you say "what he is said to have stated on video", when the video is there for you to watch. 

Just remember that your people (leftists and the alt-left MSM) commonly make declarative statements like "Trump referred to immigrants as animals" when he never said anything of the sort, so when you refer to things that actually happened as if they "allegedly happened" the contrast is glaring.

Of course you don't want to see evidence that you don't like. Just like leftists ( @ExFlyer specifically )refuse to watch the video of Chaba Vizi surrendering peacefully on his knees and then getting beaten by multiple cops. But it's important if you want to speak objectively about this topic. 

It's weird that you don't know what sedition means, and you need to check in the dictionary, but like I said, it's what Epps did. 

I saw the video. I just interpreted it differently. Which pisses you off to no end and, I really could not care less whether you like the way I interpret it. My way is as valid as your supposition.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Then all the others who did the same thing are plants too? 

Prog Logic.

"Here's a selected thing. Therefore any and all things remotely similar are the same thing."

They aren't, but if you want we could also talk about John Sullivan. The BLM, Antifa flavored activist leading the charge into the building, calling himself a reporter.

He can be heard enthusiastically egging on the saboteurs, at one point yelling, “It’s our house, motherf—ers!”

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/who-is-john-sullivan-accused-provocateur-charged-in-capitol-riot/

There are other suspicious characters that appear to have gone to the building to start something. We can talk about those if you like. For example, there were instigators at the gates of the capitol building looking for trouble before Trump finished his speech. Who were they and why isn't this Show Trial/Faux Trial, "Monkey Court," phoney Jan 6 committee interested in them?

BTW, was there somebody earlier claiming you couldn't use expressive terms like "show trial" because it isn't an actual trial?

Most likely somebody who likes to throw around terms like Coup or Insurrectionist to describe Jan 6.

Now it is true there are no actual Monkeys or Kangaroos serving at Nancy's, Jan 6, Kangaroo/Monkey court inquisition, but there are a couple of RINOs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

I saw the video. I just interpreted it differently. Which pisses you off to no end and, I really could not care less whether you like the way I interpret it. My way is as valid as your supposition.

A guy surrendered on his knees, with his hands on the back of his head, and the police threw him down on the ground and 4 of them beat him. That's all on video.

I completely understand that you feel like that is ok, that is what makes you a fascist. I hope that you're in the next group of people to run afoul of the supreme leader, and his brownshirts give you the same treatment, but something tells me that no matter what he says, you'll be his useful idiot. 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

A guy surrendered on his knees, with his hands on the back of his head, and the police threw him down on the ground and 4 of them beat him. That's all on video.

I completely understand that you feel like that is ok, that is what makes you a fascist. I hope that you're in the next group of people to run afoul of the supreme leader, and his brownshirts give you the same treatment, but something tells me that no matter what he says, you'll be his useful idiot. 

You have no idea what occurred prior to someone turning on their phone camera. You have no idea or knowledge what the pre curser to this guy giving up. You have no idea why the police did what they did. You are only full of assumptions, pre sumptions and guesses.

I saw a video of a man in a car slumped over the steering wheel. I have no idea if he was drunk. Under the influence of drugs. Asleep.  Heart attack. Medical condition. Or, just resting.  Point is, there is a beginning, middle and then, there is an end and, seeing only one part and making a wild ass guess of a statement is absurd. Seems you are one of those making those guesses and believing that is all there is.

So, where are the civil liberty people? Where are the ambulance chasers that would take his case and sue the police? Was he even arrested. Was he in jail? Was he released on bail (if so, he was not one of the ones that was in the news) Is he going to trial? Seems this mystery martyr has disappeared from the face of the earth. Think the cops did him in?? LOL . Something stinks about the whole thing but it's OK, you hang on to that snippet of a video.

• 1 month later...

Drudge Report posting:

Interesting strategy from DeSantis

While DeSantis and the former president are already locked in a 2024 cold war, the smackdown has been unfolding off camera. According to a former DeSantis congressional staffer, DeSantis trashes Trump in private.

“He calls him a TV personality and a m-o-r-o-n who has no business running for president,” the former staffer said. DeSantis tells donors that, if he takes on Trump, he would launch a full frontal attack on his record and competence, according to a GOP source briefed on the conversations. “DeSantis says the only way to beat Trump is to attack him head-on. ”