Trump Eyes Early 2024 Announcement as Jan. 6 Scrutiny Intensifies

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

no

in 2020 the Democrats could run on covid, which is why they won

now all the issues that Americans care about the Democrats are underwater

especially when it comes to the economy

They are going to try to cheat. You can count on it.

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

cheating won't save them

it barely saved them last time

and this time they can't cheat nearly as much

YET! We will see what happens, but don't be shocked when we hear about new "variants" and new panic.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

YET! We will see what happens, but don't be shocked when we hear about new "variants" and new panic.

they blew their wad

the boy already cried wolf

next time it will be less effective

and even if it isn't

Trump still smashes them regardless

Edited by Yzermandius19

15 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

if they concoct a pandemic

Biden is in charge this time

and the Dems will get blamed

they can't blame Trump for the pandemic response this time

so they are f*cked

don't be a doomer

Just being prepared.

On 7/7/2022 at 11:43 AM, Michael Hardner said:

His mouth is full of marbles.  He and Biden are having a "Decrepit Off"   

Trump spoke off the cuff for hours and hours every week, taking questions from extremely biased and hostile reporters on a constant basis, and has made a small handful of minor gaffes in that whole time.

Biden doesn't speak off the cuff for more than one or two sentences a week, he doesn't take questions from hostile/lying reporters, 99% of the questions that he does take are pre-approved, the total amount of time he spends speaking is just minutes a day, and yet he's still a shambling, mumbling, bumbling blooper reel.

Biden's 'gaffes' are things like mentioning his willingness to get into a chemical warfare exchange with Russia, Trump botched the name of an app. Got anything else? LMAO.

You don't have a clue what's going on because you're a fake news junkie. 

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

By comparison to Senator, uh, Prezinprendi Bidden, almost everyone is perfect. Even Trudeau is well-spoken compared to him.

The difference is, Trudeau doesn't need a teleprompter when he's lying on national TV.

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

By comparison to Senator, uh, Prezinprendi Bidden, almost everyone is perfect. Even Trudeau is well-spoken compared to him.

President Biden has repeatedly called himself Vice President.  He uses cue cards and can’t even get that right...

BTW, Trump isn’t coming back in 2024.  He’ll be back long before then, I can promise you that.(for the uninitiated, “I can promise you that”, is a Trumpism)

Edited by sharkman
  • Haha 1

So, There is a person who was there on Jan 6.  Directing people to the Capitol, yelling encouragement, and he’s on many different videos in this activity.

He has more involvement than many who’ve been indicted or brought before the committee and grilled.  He’s not been legally compelled in any way to testify.  In fact, pro government rags have named him and suggested any looking into him smacks of conspiracy.

But his ugly mug is all over the place.  People have been raided by the FBI for far less, so why has Ray Epp not been indicted? Why is it a conspiracy when he’s right there in the middle of it?  Because he’s not a known conservative?  Sorry if this has been brought up already…

34 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

More importantly where did you hear about this?

There were plenty of ex democrats involved, and there were charges against them.  If he's one then ok charge him.

But did you unearth this yourself?

There were more than one behind-the-scenes, dirty-deed-doers but I'm pretty sure the guy Sharkman is talking about is named Ray Eps.

There's tons about him. Even your MSM fake news has had to at least mention him because there's so much on alternate media about him but here's one from yesterday about how the New York Times is trying to cover for him:

https://beckernews.com/ny-times-runs-cover-for-trump-supporter-who-sparked-january-6-riots-45803/

There was also a BLM, Antifa connected guy your MSM guys try hard to ignore or cover for.

John Earle Sullivan

Infidel dog, yeah that’s the guy. It’s obvious that the Jan 6 investigation is just another show trial…

Hardner, your questions ignore the facts, what does it matter where I heard this or if I dug it up myself?  

Ray Eps was there, but conservatives who weren’t even there, like Roger Stone, get brought in for questioning.  It’s a simple attempt to get these innocents to perjure themselves on some other topic.  Stone plead the 5th for every single question.  Serves them right.

29 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. There's tons about him. Even your MSM fake news has had to at least mention him because there's so much on alternate media about him 

1. Yeah I read the New York Times article.. it seems that this guy had to be discovered by MSM first, only Tucker Carlson.

I doubt anyone's going to be able to pin all of January 6th on this poor Dupe.  But all of you cult members be aware that you may be sacrificed for dear leader at any time..

He was.

12 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Hardner, your questions ignore the facts, what does it matter where I heard this or if I dug it up myself?  

Because you are played more than any MSM media sheep is.  Even the most biased MSM Source tries to cover the other side once in awhile.

Their biases are in defending the status quo, guarding an institutional reputation but the conspiracy sites can spread lies with abandon.. knowing that they never have to give platform to anyone who would pick apart they're crazy theories.

38 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Because you are played more than any MSM media sheep is.  Even the most biased MSM Source tries to cover the other side once in awhile.

Their biases are in defending the status quo, guarding an institutional reputation but the conspiracy sites can spread lies with abandon.. knowing that they never have to give platform to anyone who would pick apart they're crazy theories.

This is a simple fact.  It can’t be excused.  Eps was there on multiple videos taking part in it. Stone was thousands of miles away, not involved. They want to catch Stone in a lie on his taxes, his whereabouts, his memberships, his favourite colour.  ANYTHING.  

Eps was one of theirs on Jan 6, trying to start an insurrection, as was the capital police and dozens of plain clothes actors from several 3 letter agencies.  They don’t want any attention on those people.

Like I said, this is just another show trial.  They’ll drag it out until November if they can.

Then most of them lose their jobs.

Edited by sharkman

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yeah I read the New York Times article.. it seems that this guy had to be discovered by MSM first, only Tucker Carlson.

I doubt anyone's going to be able to pin all of January 6th on this poor Dupe.  But all of you cult members be aware that you may be sacrificed for dear leader at any time..

He was.

If Eps had any connection to Trump you and yours would be all over him frothing at the mouth to get him - not speaking up for him.

And like I said he wasn't the only one to escape scrutiny from the swamp. He's just the most blatant. There's video of him calling for people to break into the capitol building from the night before. There's video of him organizing and participating outside the building on Jan. 6.

This is another reason why Nancy didn't allow anybody on her fake committee who might call the wrong witness and seriously cross examine him. You and yours would have had to do even more major scrambling and serious ignoring and 'nothing to see here' nonsense to pretend the guy wasn't an obvious plant.