Trump Eyes Early 2024 Announcement as Jan. 6 Scrutiny Intensifies

20 hours ago, lifestyletv said:

Donald Trump has accelerated his campaign planning, hoping a White House bid will blunt a series of damaging revelations. Some Republicans are worried.

check here full details.

How do you know what he was 'hoping'?

And FYI, there are no 'damaging revelations'. Just more Dem lies and media hype.

Hs campaign isn't tied to Dem/MSM bullshit. It's tied to a need for solid, adult leadership in the WH. 

Thanks for comin' out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

How do you know what he was 'hoping'?

And FYI, there are no 'damaging revelations'. Just more Dem lies and media hype.

Hs campaign isn't tied to Dem/MSM bullshit. It's tied to a need for solid, adult leadership in the WH. 

Thanks for comin' out.

You obviously haven't watched any of the hearings where member after member of his own administration has testified otherwise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

You obviously haven't watched any of the hearings where member after member of his own administration has testified otherwise. 

Of course I'm not watching that horseshit. 

I've seen people lie, and say things like "He grabbed the steering wheel", but that's not new: they've lied all along. 

Trump clearly said "stroll peacefully to the capitol" and the dems/media said that he told them to "march on Washington", which is a big of a lie as you could possibly make. One means 'stroll to', the other means 'attack'. 

You can get sucked in by all the propaganda you want, don't include me.

• Like 1

Just now, WestCanMan said:

I've seen people lie, and say things like "He grabbed the steering wheel", but that's not new: they've lied all along. 

Trump clearly said "stroll peacefully to the capitol" and the dems/media said that he told them to "march on Washington", which is a big of a lie as you could possibly make. One means 'stroll to', the other means 'attack'. 

Ya, all of Trumps administration are liars. He only hires liars.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Kinda like that wierdo avenatti creep who the left adored there for awhile claiming Kavanaugh participated in a gang rape that nobody knew anything about until he just happened to be nominated to a seat on the SC that the Democrats didn't like. 

Turns out the guy's doing time for extortion... go figure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, West said:

Kinda like that wierdo avenatti creep who the left adored there for awhile claiming Kavanaugh participated in a gang rape that nobody knew anything about until he just happened to be nominated to a seat on the SC that the Democrats didn't like. 

Turns out the guy's doing time for extortion... go figure.

Actually his client, Lisa Swetnick, claimed to have gone to "up to ten parties where Kavanaugh and his friends were raping girls before it eventually happened to her". 

Most of the girls that I know wouldn't go to a 2nd one, let alone a 3rd one, 4th one, 5th one... 10th... Even if what se was saying was true, it sounds like she wasn't really 'raped', she just waited her turn. 

Leftists are so dumb that they'll believe ny accusation as long as it's against Republicans

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Actually his client, Lisa Swetnick, claimed to have gone to "up to ten parties where Kavanaugh and his friends were raping girls before it eventually happened to her". 

Most of the girls that I know wouldn't go to a 2nd one, let alone a 3rd one, 4th one, 5th one... 10th... Even if what se was saying was true, it sounds like she wasn't really 'raped', she just waited her turn. 

Leftists are so dumb that they'll believe ny accusation as long as it's against Republicans

Always amazed at how many of these folks end up with a book deal afterward.. who's paying the advance? ?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, West said:

Always amazed at how many of these folks end up with a book deal afterward.. who's paying the advance? ?

I amazed that bringing the dumbest client in the history of the world forth to tell an obvious lie was enough to make Avenatti CNN's shoo-in for the Dems' presidential nominee. 

Those show trials won’t change a thing, they are only reaching their base.  And try as they might, they won’t be able to take the people’s attention off the economy and the radical changes that are being foisted on the children with the transgender campaign.

Really, they are their own worst enemy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Those show trials won’t change a thing, they are only reaching their base.  

Right now the Dems are saying "Look at Roe V Wade! Remember Jan 6!

They're trying to draw attention away from 2000 Mules, inflation, rampant crime, homelessness, Fentanyl deaths, the disaster at the border, etc.

They're distancing themselves from Biden too. They're pretending that his dementia is new, because they can't let on that they cheated on the 2020 election just to push a senile criminal into the WH. 

The Dems are a cornered rat right now, they're actually dangerous. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And being cornered and dangerous is causing more mistakes on their part.

I’m hearing reports from a Marine that has 2 or 3 military whistleblowers in the US.  The vaccine injuries within the military go back to before Desert Storm.  One of them has been gathering hard proof for at least 3 years, after he got cancer himself from one of these vaccines.

People that tried to blow the whistle back then were disappeared.  Not anymore..

19 minutes ago, sharkman said:

And being cornered and dangerous is causing more mistakes on their part.

I’m hearing reports from a Marine that has 2 or 3 military whistleblowers in the US.  The vaccine injuries within the military go back to before Desert Storm.  One of them has been gathering hard proof for at least 3 years, after he got cancer himself from one of these vaccines.

People that tried to blow the whistle back then were disappeared.  Not anymore..

So... a conspiracy....

12 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

So... a conspiracy....

Everything's a conspiracy MH. You got us on all these, and more....:

It is a conspiracy that covid came from a lab. 

Only crazy alt-right loonies would question vax safety, or believe that 2x-and 3x-vaxxed people could potentially die of covid.

Only RW racists would block travel from covid hotspots.

No one can ever prove that the Dems did enough election cheating to swing the 2020 election in favour of Biden.

Biden wasn't a dementia victim in 2020 but he suddenly is in 2022.

Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation.

Ashley Biden never lost her diary and the FBI never went to retrieve it. 

It's disinformation to say that Joe knew that Hunter was on the board at Burisma.

Russian collusion is real.

Ukrainian collusion is real.

Trump said "MARCH ON WASHINGTON!"

Jan 6th was the only time in recent US history that protesters went into a government building, and it was the most violent episode in a gov't building by far. 

You're Wile E. Coyote here; always on the attack, then eventually hoisted on your own petard.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

So... a conspiracy....

Yes.  Because money and people are involved, it’s the same old story.  Just imagine that Trump is involved and the light bulb will go on for you. 

The whistleblower has also been inside the buildings of Area 51. 

Edited by sharkman
Clarity.

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

We can only hope.

hope is irrelevant

he's ahead in all the popular vote polls which are rigged against him

the Democrats are nowhere near as popular as they were in 2020, and they barely won

and their popularity is only going to decrease from here

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

hope is irrelevant

he's ahead in all the popular vote polls which are rigged against him

the Democrats are nowhere near as popular as they were in 2020, and they barely won

and their popularity is only going to decrease from here

I agree. But we were all in this same position in 2020...weren't we.

Never discount the Libbie's penchant and willingness...to cheat.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I agree. But we were all in this same position in 2020...weren't we.

Never discount the Libbie's penchant and willingness...to cheat.

no

in 2020 the Democrats could run on covid, which is why they won

now all the issues that Americans care about

the Democrats are underwater in

especially when it comes to the economy

which is around half of Americans number one issue

and the Dems are 20 points behind the Republicans

Edited by Yzermandius19