Does reversing abortion laws give all non-white Americans a better socio-economic demographic position?

Does reversing abortion laws give all non-white Americans a better socio-economic demographic position?

Statistically, more non-whites are aborted than whites.

Reverse this trend and the shrinking white demographic dominance goes into overdrive.

White is demographically shooting itself in the foot.

White power, at this point in time, is being quite generous to non-whites.

One might see it all as a huge white restitution and reparations to all those non-whites we white predators stressed.

Are white Americans who are on the right, aware of what they are giving up, demographically speaking?

Should the non-white Americans be on the right wing side on this, just for the benefits of fast tracking their control?

Regards

DL

2 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Statistically, whites reproduce less

Statistically, there’s a population decline worldwide except for Africa

Please let whites be “generous” before they become a minority, perhaps the non-white population will be generous back.

FYI - I find the white/non-white wording extremely biased.

On 7/1/2022 at 3:08 PM, Luz P. said:

Statistically, whites reproduce less

Statistically, there’s a population decline worldwide except for Africa

Please let whites be “generous” before they become a minority, perhaps the non-white population will be generous back.

FYI - I find the white/non-white wording extremely biased.

Most will likely read some of that in this. I will address it as it pops up.

If one is not bias and loyal to his own, that is his problem.

I second your wish for proper white ethics.

They are overdue, but over time, the growing non-white demography will show it's bias, and force the whites to rule rightly, or be denied the positions of power.

Regards

DL

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/1/2022 at 12:54 PM, French Patriot said:

Reverse this trend and the shrinking white demographic dominance goes into overdrive.

One might see it all as a huge white restitution and reparations to all those non-whites we white predators stressed.

Are white Americans who are on the right, aware of what they are giving up, demographically speaking?

Should the non-white Americans be on the right wing side on this, just for the benefits of fast tracking their control?

Regards

DL

This is completely irrelevant. Killing innocent humans is wrong. Most pro-lifers (I would say all but who knows there may be on work two that don't) are strictly concerned with the lives being taken regardless of what it does to different races. Whites, blacks, Hispanic- we are all humans and are all Americans. We are more alike than we are different. 

Regards

D

French Patriot in all your posts you are very much showing your racist hatred. As harsh a word as hypocrite is, I think it is deserved here. 

11 hours ago, James99 said:

This is completely irrelevant. Killing innocent humans is wrong. Most pro-lifers (I would say all but who knows there may be on work two that don't) are strictly concerned with the lives being taken regardless of what it does to different races. Whites, blacks, Hispanic- we are all humans and are all Americans. We are more alike than we are different. 

This is completely irrelevant to the fact that whites are giving non-whites a leg up in the demographic race.

Your talking life while I am talking who will pay the bill.

Whites should take points for this restitution, as it is a self sacrifice, if they are bright enough to recognize what they are doing. We don't seem to be.

Regards

DL

11 hours ago, James99 said:

French Patriot in all your posts you are very much showing your racist hatred. As harsh a word as hypocrite is, I think it is deserved here. 

We live in a dualistic universe.

I see racism as being born from fellowship and love.

Love creates hate for all that would jeopardize what is loved.

That makes racism more good than evil.

If you are not positively racist, then you ignore the loyalty you should have to whatever color or tribe you are in.

Regards

DL

On 8/6/2022 at 9:45 AM, French Patriot said:

This is completely irrelevant to the fact that whites are giving non-whites a leg up in the demographic race.

Your talking life while I am talking who will pay the bill.

Whites should take points for this restitution, as it is a self sacrifice, if they are bright enough to recognize what they are doing. We don't seem to be.

Regards

DL

I am pointing out that the fact that whites fighting for the unborn do not factor that in with their decision in the slightest.

I would not ask if an old man that defended his wife from an attacker was aware that he would live less long because he is exerting himself so physically at his age. 

On 8/6/2022 at 9:49 AM, French Patriot said:

We live in a dualistic universe.

I see racism as being born from fellowship and love.

Love creates hate for all that would jeopardize what is loved.

That makes racism more good than evil.

If you are not positively racist, then you ignore the loyalty you should have to whatever color or tribe you are in.

Regards

DL

Hating something because it jeopardizes something you love is a completely natural and exists in most people to some degree. 

Racism is hating or discriminating against someone because of their skin color alone and is always wrong; not hating someone for jeopardizing what they love. Unless the entire white race is involved.  What is the white race jeopardizing? 

12 hours ago, James99 said:

I am pointing out that the fact that whites fighting for the unborn do not factor that in with their decision in the slightest.

Perhaps, although racism is quite elevated in the U.S.

I am just pointing out that whites are fighting for many more non-white people than white people.

I do not think they realize it.

Regards

DL

12 hours ago, James99 said:

Hating something because it jeopardizes something you love is a completely natural and exists in most people to some degree. 

Racism is hating or discriminating against someone because of their skin color alone and is always wrong; not hating someone for jeopardizing what they love. Unless the entire white race is involved.  What is the white race jeopardizing? 

???

What % of all North American natives died at white Christian hands?

Something like 95%.

Are you saying that you do not see a white against non-white bias?

Regards

DL

Regards

DL

Why would you make this about race? Is your goal to further the divide and sow more seeds of discontent?

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Why would you make this about race? Is your goal to further the divide and sow more seeds of discontent?

I make this about race so that I might speak of the fact that racial issues have way more good aspects than evil.

We are all racist and should proudly claim it.

Racism is born of fellowship and love and to bad mouth what has created and sustained us is not kosher.

I against my brother. I and my brother against my cousin. I, my brother, and my cousin against the world (Arab Proverb) – Creator Villa

Racism has more good than evil.

I even have a little test that shows how your own racism, being love driven, would put your color or race over some other.

Regards

DL

Edited by French Patriot

21 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

I make this about race so that I might speak of the fact that racial issues have way more good aspects than evil.

We are all racist and should proudly claim it.

Racism is born of fellowship and love and to bad mouth what has created and sustained us is not kosher.

I against my brother. I and my brother against my cousin. I, my brother, and my cousin against the world (Arab Proverb) – Creator Villa

Racism has more good than evil.

I even have a little test that shows how your own racism, being love driven, would put your color or race over some other.

Regards

DL

Interesting...and somewhat true.

Any person who tells you they are not racist...is lying...to you and themselves.

Racism is a nasty word and people use it as a weapon. What most don't...or simply will not...acknowledge is that racism is a natural instinct. Fear of "the other" has helped mankind flourish.

The question is not really...'Are you racist?' But rather...'How do you deal with your racist instincts?'

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Isn’t this a great way to justify one’s own racism?

“Well everyone is a racist, so my foul, idiotic, asinine, unscientific views are now ok”. 

No. Its a mature way of dealing honestly with what we like to call...The Human Condition.

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No. Its a mature way of dealing honestly with what we like to call...The Human Condition.

Being a racist is mature now?  

i think it’s exactly as I characterized it….  Vile, racist stupidity justified by saying “everyone is a racist and if you don’t believe it you’re just lying to yourself”.  

It’s a common refrain of racists everywhere.  

7 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

i think it’s exactly as I characterized it….  Vile, racist stupidity justified by saying “everyone is a racist and if you don’t believe it you’re just lying to yourself”.  

How amusing. Well done. You've just proved one of my points.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Interesting...and somewhat true.

Any person who tells you they are not racist...is lying...to you and themselves.

Racism is a nasty word and people use it as a weapon. What most don't...or simply will not...acknowledge is that racism is a natural instinct. Fear of "the other" has helped mankind flourish.

The question is not really...'Are you racist?' But rather...'How do you deal with your racist instincts?'

Yes. A good question.

I think that the right should be recognized as paying restitution while the non-whites should see at least a small gift in the new laws, should they ever be implemented.

Regards

DL

13 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Are you suggesting that you are not racist and that you likely apply it to more good than evil?

Regards

DL

2 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

Yes. A good question.

I think that the right should be recognized as paying restitution while the non-whites should see at least a small gift in the new laws, should they ever be implemented.

Regards

DL

Restitution for what? Its not just the "evil right"...but all tax payers. So...what are we paying for? Grandpa's century old perspective? Grandpa's dead and so are his beliefs.

• Like 1