Canadian Anti-Hate Network

the Liberals, in their obvious desperation to pander to woke lunatics, are stick handling themselves into a corner

it becomes ever more bizarre

as the Liberals come out against both the Red Ensign & the Maple Leaf as being "hate symbols"

they continue to prattle on about "freedom" and "freedom of speech" as being "hate" ideologies as well

I've never thought there was a chance they would wipe themselves out as being the Natural Governing Party

until now

we may have finally found the poison that will kill the Liberal Party

yeehaw

Edited by Dougie93

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

There's no radicalism about supporting equal rights.  It's a done deal.

One can find radicalism in almost any topic, there is always someone or some group willing to take a topic to another level. always pressing the limits of normal behavior. This is where we get things like white privilege, critical race theory, or crazy ideas like giving African American people extra days off due to how their ancestors were treated in the past.  It has nothing to do with EQUAL rights it is about making up for past discretions at the expense of another group.

nothing is a done deal

overthrowing Roe v. Wade is just the opening salvo

the Civil Rights Act can go too,  everything that the left has entrenched since the 1960's is up for grabs

the radical left has handed us a 6-3 majority at the SCOTUS

overthrowing Roe is the message

none of your sacred cows are safe now

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't see a pride parade or rainbows on crosswalks or on CBC, CTV news as anything to do with "equal rights".  I see it as forcing a perverted ideology or lifestyle down everyone's throat.  It is state-sponsored brainwashing.  Not everyone agrees.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I don't see a pride parade or rainbows on crosswalks or on CBC, CTV news as anything to do with "equal rights".  I see it as forcing a perverted ideology or lifestyle down everyone's throat.  It is state-sponsored brainwashing.  Not everyone agrees.

the gay pride movement has been taken over by the lunatic Transgender cult

they are literally chasing gay men out of the movement, for being men

18 minutes ago, West said:

well I certainly welcome gay men into the conservative movement

some of the best critics of the contemporary lunatic left are gay men

Douglas Murray, Andrew Sullivan, Glenn Greenwald, Dave Rubin, etc

Edited by Dougie93

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The rainbows/pride ideology goes against many people's religious beliefs and we still have freedom of religion.  The whole pride movement has more to do with pushing their belief system and trying to normalize it and silence any naysayers and less to do with equal rights.

Terry Glavin: The Liberals are funding hate. How else to describe the speakers at this Toronto convention?

Speakers at Muslim Association of Canada gathering will include one who advocates the death penalty for homosexuality and another who says it's OK to beat your wife

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/terry-glavin-the-liberals-are-funding-hate-how-else-to-describe-the-speakers-at-this-toronto-convention

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Pretty much every classroom I studied in had a crucifix on the wall.

Well like said, that’s fine by me if they need their symbol or a rainbow flag for comfort. Whatever it is that somehow excuses you people from your sins, be it a flag or bible.

It’s different now when I hear that math is racist. Clearly it must be, when there is such an obvious racial divide among student’s grade averages. When you divide by skin colour, this may be apparent. 

But does it mean that math must be racist? Not math itself, of course. For example saying one, two etc. 

How about the way it is taught? Hard to say. But in my experience, not really.

Or does the problem originate in another area entirely, that has less to with race as it does to income and quality of life. If we look at the division now by these lines, the reason for disparity becomes clear.

Not addressing the true cause and effect does not solve the real problem. Just more money wasted, time wasted, while suffering continues.

The past 20-30 years are my evidence. Canada achieved nothing.

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

The past 20-30 years are my evidence. Canada achieved nothing.

Canada has gone backwards at a breathtaking pace

this is a lunatic asylum now, Canada is completely detached from reality imploding into a woke black hole

and all of it imported from America by the Liberals & NDP

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Interesting post but... this point seems hard to believe.

No major improvement in carbon emission reduction. No improvement in infrastructure or health care services. No sanctions for the environment. Rather the opposite.

That smacks of the same old same old to me. 

But the virtue signalling, oh my.  As usual, the biggest poser is just a complete fake.

54 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

No major improvement in carbon emission reduction

there's really only been one major improvement in Canada since I was a boy

greater access for the Americans to the Canadian market

I mean, Costco, Walmart, these are my go to retailers

they constrain the Canadian retailers from gouging me

and offer a variety of affordable products which we just didn't have access to back in the 70's,  maan

like if Millennials were transported back to Canada in the 70's, they'd be stunned

it was like, the Americans have iPhones, and you don't, that's how stark it was

it was really only in the 90's that we started to get access to the full range of American products

Edited by Dougie93

I don't know if its actually an improvement

but we don't make fun of Newfies anymore

because when I was a boy, Newfies were still like foreigners

every joke was a Newfie joke, we picked on the Newfies relentlessly

we were still picking on them in the army back in the 90's

but the idea that Newfies are a bunch of foreigners seems to have evolved out of existence

I haven't heard a Newfie joke for many years now

• Like 1

11 hours ago, blackbird said:

I see it as forcing a perverted ideology or lifestyle down everyone's throat.  It is state-sponsored brainwashing.  Not everyone agrees.

It really only needs to be forced down the throats of people like you. Most people get it.

23 hours ago, blackbird said:

Would you support government mandated Christian prayer in school?  Or would that be state-sponsored brainwashing?

23 hours ago, blackbird said:

The rainbows/pride ideology goes against many people's religious beliefs and we still have freedom of religion.  The whole pride movement has more to do with pushing their belief system and trying to normalize it and silence any naysayers and less to do with equal rights.

Yes they are peddling the religion of woke on the rest of us. It's about exclusion and hatred, not love. 

Edited by West
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Would you support government mandated Christian prayer in school?  Or would that be state-sponsored brainwashing?

It would not be brainwashing because Christianity is biblical and therefore true.  You forgot to mention our society is based on Judeo-Christian culture and beliefs whether you like it or not.  If you lived in the western world the last 1,700 years you would have found that is the way it was.  If you live in other parts of the world like the middle east you will be forced to conform to Islam's laws and rules with no basic human rights.  Be thankful you live in the west which has freedoms and rights that are a result of it being historically a Judeo-Christian society.  Such freedoms and rights do no exist in much of the rest of the world.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blackbird said:

It would not be brainwashing because Christianity is biblical and therefore true.   

You are unable to formulate a framework that allows different opinions.  Ironically, the one thing these frameworks can't accommodate easily is intolerance.

So, yes, you might be excluded for being exclusionary.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You are unable to formulate a framework that allows different opinions.  Ironically, the one thing these frameworks can't accommodate easily is intolerance.

So, yes, you might be excluded for being exclusionary.

Trying to accommodate every heathen religion and woke ideology is turning Canada into a cesspool and you support that.  Promoters of that destructive ideology promote it by using weasel words like "inclusive".  Anybody who disagrees is called a racist or exclusionary or intolerant.  The word inclusive is very deceptive because it means including every evil ideology and belief system.

Edited by blackbird

On 7/2/2022 at 1:34 PM, Dougie93 said:

Terry Glavin: The Liberals are funding hate. How else to describe the speakers at this Toronto convention?

Speakers at Muslim Association of Canada gathering will include one who advocates the death penalty for homosexuality and another who says it's OK to beat your wife

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/terry-glavin-the-liberals-are-funding-hate-how-else-to-describe-the-speakers-at-this-toronto-convention

It's lucrative. This organization has received over 3 million dollars in taxpayer funding in just the last 3 years.

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

1. Trying to accommodate every heathen religion and woke ideology is turning Canada into a cesspool 

2. Anybody who disagrees is called a racist or exclusionary.   

1. Far from it.  Instead, I believe your ilk is on the losing side of history and will be remembered about as fondly as slave owners and flat earthers. We have to give you the minimum bandwidth possible, just enough to reveal yourselves.

2. Well I don't know if you're a racist, but you are exclusionary by definition. If you have a problem with that then you just don't like words, or possibly the reality of how people see you.

• Thanks 1