Canadian Anti-Hate Network

People have been saying for years all these left-wing ideals that are being pushed are harmless, things like white privilege, million genders, Critical race theory, more social programs than we can afford, massive debts, and our weak justice system. And now the Canadian anti-hate network is lobbying to have their ideas put into our education system. At what point do average Canadians stand up and say enough or are we truly heading too crazy town. It also should be made known that all of this is federally supported.

These are the same people who suggested our old ensign ( flag) has been declared a symbol of hate ... 

Jamie Sarkonak: Federal government effectively declares Red Ensign a hate symbol (msn.com)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

What exactly is wrong with cites and specific examples?

It this going to turn out to be more Agenda 22 nonsense... "They're teaching our kids about climate change..."

Since this is a federal paid report, none of the provinces have gotten it. The anti-hate network is going to lobby provinces to have it implemented.  It is already been blessed by the Federal government. 

Was Agenda 22 generated by the feds? Normally I would agree with you, but this is a federally funded report generated by a federal dept. 

It all goes too far. While this new guidebook isn’t yet part of any education program, its creators intend to lobby provincial governments to incorporate its content into K-12 curricula.

Hopefully, provincial governments will be smart enough to say “no” to this one. The feds have no place policing the political views of students.

Launched on June 29, an educational toolkit created by the federally supported Canadian Anti-Hate Network, and jointly announced with the government calls for a politically correct culture change in schools across Canada. Its 50-page guidebook is geared toward confronting and preventing hate — which would be fine if it didn’t include political beliefs, critical thinking, and Canada’s previous national flag among the evils to be confronted.

• Like 1

Liberals are the most hateful creatures on the planet. Deny people access to a job because they disagree on the vaccine, burn down churches to the Cheers of leftist politicians, and harass Christian schools for not teaching boys are girls too. 

The Liberal Party banner is a symbol of hate, the religion of woke a hate group

Edited by West
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are being bombarded daily with the rainbow accompanied by a mad drumbeat on CBC and CTV daily.  What next?  If anyone thought the CBC and CTV were unbiased or neutral media not under the control of the liberal left, radical progressives, think again.

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

If I go into math class I don't need to see a pride symbol. Others who do are probably very insecure needy types who need constant pandering. So be it, as long as we can still get to math.

On the other hand, maybe math is racist...

They have flags and symbols posted in classrooms.  It's not really a big deal.  I would say that they're there as a reminder of our values.  

Pretty much every classroom I studied in had a crucifix on the wall.

They have flags and symbols posted in classrooms.  It's not really a big deal.  I would say that they're there as a reminder of our values.  

Pretty much every classroom I studied in had a crucifix on the wall.

We all went to school here. We know how it is.

I suppose some would take issue with symbols that promote sexuality, when the topic should be Georg Cantor.

And rightly so in my opinion. Especially when they are six years old.

The newly woke see academia as racist white privilege. They seek to impose their message in every setting, like some mad obsession to right the wrongs of history. I don’t disagree those wrongs should be righted, it’s a question of how. 

My view rather than equalizing all things, which may satisfy no one, there should be more focus on the needs of individuals, encompassing the larger picture of the person’s past and culture. 

This takes effort and costs more money, but each person “deserves” the investment.

That is why I view efforts at carte-blanche equality as laziness and stupidity that can only bring failure.

• Like 1

It seems to be the usual stuff coming from the left. Canada is having a dramatic rise in hate crimes, more racism. Canada is rife with systemic racism blah blah blah.

If Canada is really like this, could anyone explain why so many people of colour want to come and live here? Why would anyone want to live in a horrible , racist country like Canada? The same question could be applied to the US situation.

Isn't this just about empowering the rapidly growing grievance industry?

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

The newly woke see academia as racist white privilege. They seek to impose their message in every setting, like some mad obsession to right the wrongs of history.

it's a pseudo religion for atheists, to fill the void in their psyches

they are zealots, like the hyper protestant Temperance movement of the 19th century

thus they do not calculate that they are incing a backlash of historic proportions

they are driven to evangelize their faith, regardless of the political downsides

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

1. I suppose some would take issue with symbols that promote sexuality.

2. The newly woke see academia as racist white privilege.  

3. My view rather than equalizing all things, which may satisfy no one, there should be more focus on the needs of individuals, encompassing the larger picture of the person’s past and culture. 

This takes effort and costs more money, but each person “deserves” the investment.

4. That is why I view efforts at carte-blanche equality as laziness and stupidity that can only bring failure.

1. I think that the mainstream message of the flags of Canada and pride both reflect values that are common to our culture.

2. Interesting but "newly woke" is a new term for me.  Current woke culture CAME from academia.

3. Interesting but how?

4. I have many problems with woke culture myself.

the woke are a gift to the right

who would be so foolish as to come out and say that the Red Ensign is a "hate symbol" ?

only zealotry makes those sorts of self inflicted mistakes

all the more reason to keep trolling them with it

they can't help but take the bait

5748645082_b8418c09b5_b.jpg

Edited by Dougie93

I never actually embraced the Liberal Party of Canada flag

I've always thought it was silly

the American, British, Australian, New Zealand colours

all steeped in history, the story of their people

then here comes the goofy Liberal flag

it has no history to it at all

it was picked by a committee in a mail in contest back in 1965

same thing with the Liberal Party of Canada song

they just changed the words to make it woke, arbitrary decision of the leftist lunatic Liberals

it's not your anthem, it's the anthem of the Liberal Party of Canada

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I never actually embraced the Liberal Party of Canada flag

Explain to me exactly how you are better than academics that hate the old flag?

It's just a flag... unless somebody puts it on their truck and uses it as a symbol of hate and annoyance, then it's a signal to stay away from such people.  

I'm not saying that happened of course. Even swastika was just a pretty design before 1936 or so.

• Thanks 1

It's just a flag... unless somebody puts it on their truck and uses it as a symbol of hate and annoyance, then it's a signal to stay away from such people. 

so if a Canadian flies the Maple Leaf from their truck, you see that as a symbol of hate ?

that certainly fits my agenda of undermining the Liberal Party of Canada flag as the colours of the country

the Liberals are attacking their own colours as a symbol of hate : fine by me

GSTQ

22 hours ago, Army Guy said:

These are the same people who suggested our old ensign ( flag) has been declared a symbol of hate ... 

Jamie Sarkonak: Federal government effectively declares Red Ensign a hate symbol (msn.com)

Because Mr. Trudeau seeks to make Canada a “post-national state”. In order to do that, old Canada must die. The next generation of Canadians will taught to despise Canada for its past. 

Never mind what they want to do for the future. Their own ideas are already tried, proven failures. Failures that are repeated are naive. That is why I wrote, newly woke.

A lack of knowledge of the past, doomed to repeat, again and again.

And again, and again. 

11 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. No.  Anything can symbolize anything though.

I'm pretty sure flying two Canadian flags from your truck now is a symbol of hating Trudeau & the Liberals

and it baits the Liberals into attacking their own flag

I don't bother tho

when I troll the Liberals, I fly Old Glory

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1