First a trickle....Now a flood

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

When it looks like the vast VAST majority of medical experts around the planet is leaning that I'll ask my doctor what she thinks.

Your "consensus" is an illusion.

That's why you can't cite any studies or datasets.  That's why you can't name any scientists who are part of your "consensus."

You were just fed a firehose of heavily censored messaging, with which no one was allowed to disagree.

It's why your output is garbage - cliches and CBC headlines.

To illustrate:

vasmajority.thumb.JPG.bbee3bdaa7215f9651b2d60e83d93493.JPG

Censorship is the last bastion of those without a good argument.  They are afraid of fair discussion, so they ban it.

It worked for a while until people saw with their own eyes.  Now it's just the truly gullible and cult-brain people who haven't woken up.

You are the fringe minority now with extreme views.

You know how I know?  Booster uptake is waaaaaay low.  A Rasmussen poll in the US showed that more people know someone who was injured or killed from the jabs, than know someone who died of covid.

At the height of covid, it was reported that the highest weekly number of deaths in the UK was 652.

So let's just forget about the bullshitery that went on with counting "covid" deaths and go with that number.

652 deaths weekly from covid.

24 hour news coverage with everything in RED.

Alarm!!  Crisis!!  Alert!!  Panic!!  Shut everything down!!

For quite a while NOW, there is being reported 2,000 weekly excess deaths in the UK.  That's over 3X the worst of the covid weeks. 

Nobody wants to know why after a pandemic the Pull Forward Effect would mean we should have a reduction in all cause mortality. We get silence! Thousands more people are dying every week & nobody in positions of power are asking about it. Since the money making testing schemes & big pharmaceutical jabathons have dried up, those that took the coin to instigate, enforce and promote it are now strangely silent in talking about the consequences of their actions.

But citizens ARE talking about it, so the media has finally (sorta) addressed it.  

The Mirror posted this completely un-self aware article:

'Brits are dying in their tens of thousands - and we don't really have any idea why' - Mirror Online

From May to December last year, there were +32,441 excess deaths in England and Wales, not counting covid deaths. That’s 32,000 MORE deaths than normal. And all the ultra-reliable experts who were trotted out to the public and were so DAMN sure about everything......are having a hard time figuring out what’s going on.  They pushed all the needles off their lab tables to figure it out and they are just....baffled.

As the Mirror drily noted, “experts aren’t quite sure why that is.”

Professor of Demography David Coleman, Emeritus, Oxford University, informed the Mirror that no one knows for sure what killed so many British last year. He pointed out that, since covid claimed so many elderly and infirm people, there SHOULD HAVE been a post-covid bounce in improved mortality.

But there wasn’t.

The Mirror trotted out several possibilities: climate change-fueled hot weather, fatter people, aging populations, dementia, screen time, and so on. But in the end, the paper had to admit they just don’t know what is causing all these excess deaths.

Weird how the experts absolutely knew everything there was to know about covid and the rapidly-approved vaccines with 100% confidence just a couple years ago.

But now that tens of thousands of people who shouldn’t be dying are dying: the so-called “experts” are baffled, bewildered and useless.

Excess deaths are getting into the high +20%s now in every highly vaccinated country.  But not in the lowest vaccinated countries.

Edited by Goddess

Dr. Marty Makary of Johns Hopkins testified before Congress yesterday.

He is one of the co-authors of the 2022 JAMA study on natural immunity, and he warned about the collateral damage of ignoring the scientific data on the topic.  Even though the evidence was clear, public health officials avoided the topic all together and censored the information.  

This article was the 3rd most discussed study of 2022, but when Dr. Makary posted it on social media, it was censored and he was blacklisted.

Prevalence and Durability of SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies Among Unvaccinated US Adults by History of COVID-19 | Infectious Diseases | JAMA | JAMA Network

Here is Dr. Makary's testimony before Congress yesterday:

Nothing speaks more to the intellectual dishonesty of public health leaders than their complete dismissal of natural immunity.

Since the Athenian plague of 430 B.C. it has been known that prior infection is protective against severe disease. Natural immunity works for nearly every other virus. The CDC website tells you not to get the chickenpox vaccine if you had chickenpox. And the 2 other coronaviruses that cause severe disease in humans other than Covid (SARS & MERS) both resulted in natural immunity. Oddly, public health oligarchs hypothesized that COVID-19 would break the rule. They got it terribly wrong.

Over the last 3 years, over 200 studies have shown that natural immunity is at least as effective than vaccinated immunity. A recent Lancet review studied the top 65 studies from 9 countries and concluded that natural immunity is at least as effective as vaccinated immunity, and probably better. The evidence was there all along. But health officials never talked about it.

Hi @dialamah and @eyeball - I'm going to try and assist you with some critical thinking here - 200 studies showing that natural immunity was just as good and probably better than vaccination.  That means that "No jab, no job" should never have been forced on those who already had covid.  And there were lots of people who already had it.  Remember all those scary "case numbers" screeched at us every 15 minutes?  Those are all people who had natural immunity.  It also means that right now, when most unvaccinated people have already had covid (or have some immunity from having previous SARS or H1N1 infections) - you don't need to be terrified of them!  They don't need to be locked up in gulags or segregated from society!  In fact, since vaccinated people are 2-3X MORE likely to repeatedly get covid than people who have natural immunity- they are actually safer to be around than YOU are!

Instead they made ignoring natural immunity a political badge. They dismissed it by dangling uncertainty about it, saying we don’t know how long it lasts. They bizarrely assumed that vaccinated immunity was durable and natural immunity was not. They got it backwards.

One of those 200 studies was my study conducted by my Johns Hopkins colleagues and I showing that antibodies were present up to nearly 2 years after infection and follow-up studies showed this was protective. The JAMA website listed our study as their 3rd most discussed study of 2022. But when I posted it on social media. It was censored.

Big tech censored many scientific studies on natural immunity, labeling it “vaccine hesitant content.”

Universities, like my own, put their heads in the sand, ignoring the data and forcing young healthy students to choose between the risk of myocarditis or getting kicked out of school, even though they already had natural immunity.

The media parroted whatever Fauci and the CDC fed them, just as they did when government leaders told them there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, parroting whatever the government told them without asking any questions.

Big Pharma was also driving the narrative. Is anyone surprised that Pfizer & Moderna never talked about natural immunity as a reason to not get one of their products?

On the Ground

Meanwhile many practicing doctors knew the power of natural immunity and used it to custom tailor their vaccine recommendations, just as much of Europe did. Many of us wrote dozens of articles on the topics, as we received secret praise from hundreds of doctors who often reached out to us. Some, with big national profiles, would tell us that privately they agreed with us but were afraid to speak up publicly because they get grants from Dr. Fauci, or because their hospital would bully them.

@dialamah @eyeball  "many practicing doctors"  "wrote dozens of articles"  "praise from hundreds of doctors"  "some with big national profiles"  "afraid to speak up publicly".    Your "consensus" is nothing but illusion.

While many doctors practiced medicine factoring in the powerful role of natural immunity, the highly-political leadership of the medical establishment supported 100% of everything Dr Fauci said, not because he was correct, but to show their political solidarity. At the same time, the CDC put out their own highly-flawed studies to support their position while ignoring a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

But ignoring natural immunity was not just an intellectual debate, ignoring natural immunity resulted in tens of thousands of deaths in the U.S.

From December, 2020 to April, 2021 when the Covid vaccine supply was scarce and thousands of Americans were dying each day, many of those died because they could not get the vaccine in time to save their life. While during the same time, millions of vaccines were given to those who already had natural immunity. Public health officials should give us an answer:

Why were life-saving vaccines being used for second doses in those who already had natural immunity when they could have been used as a first dose to save the life of someone with no immunity?

In other words, why give 2 life preservers to some when others are drowning with none?

@dialamah @eyeball - See?  Many doctors and scientists were trying to give focused protection to those at greatest risk - the elderly and those with multiple comorbidities - just like the Great Barrington Declaration (signed by tens of thousands of doctors and scientists around the world) advised.  I remember how you especially, Dialamah, mocked the Declaration when I posted it.  Your disinformation and promotion of scientific censorship, killed people.

Catastrophic Collateral Damage

Moreover, if you think health care costs too much, you can thank the Biden administration’s public health officials who increased prices even higher by instituting a vaccine mandate that ignored natural immunity.

Medical bills will be higher this year and health insurance premiums will be higher next year because of the many nurses with natural immunity who left the profession. Today’s nursing shortage was exacerbated by the mass exodus of nurses that had natural immunity and chose not get the full vaccine series. Thousands of nurses were fired or left ahead of the requirement—a requirement the Biden administration fought all the way to the Supreme Court, ignoring not just natural immunity but also the clear scientific data that vaccines do not stop transmission.

Many Americans fired from their jobs had antibodies that neutralize the virus, but they were antibodies that the government did not recognize. Hospitals dealing with worsening nursing staff shortages (that continue to this day), were forced to hire traveling nurses for double or triple the cost—a cost passed on to everyday Americans in the form of higher medical bills. And now higher health insurance costs for American workers and businesses.

@dialamah @eyeball  The governments refused to recognize the natural immunity proven by doctors and scientists.  You followed politics, not science.  You still are.

In addition, as supply chain workers left, we saw shortages of chemotherapy. First responders had longer response times after many of them with natural immunity left when forced to get 2 doses of the vaccine. Tens of thousands of young healthy military personnel quit or were fired for having natural immunity and declining to accept the myocarditis risk of the second vaccine dose—a risk of roughly 1 in six thousand young males—a risk so high, many parts of Europe restricted the Moderna vaccine in people under age 30.

In the U.S. we gave thousands of healthy children myocarditis for no good reason—they were already immune. This was avoidable.

Ignoring natural immunity also hurt children, and still does, because of the many teachers with natural immunity who quit because of vaccine mandates—mandates that the Biden administration will finally let go of today, May 11, 2023. Just in time! A report this week found a 31% increase in schools going to a 4-day school week because of the teacher shortage. In Missouri, more than 160 school districts (out of 518) will be forced to have a four-day school week next year.

What have public health politicos done to this country? These are self-inflicted wounds.

@dialamah  @eyeball  It's because of misinformation and disinformation spreaders like you that we now have all this collateral damage and deaths.  Please stop.  Stop spreading political garbage and start following medical science.

The Straw Poll

After many downstream effects of ignoring natural immunity and struggling to implement vaccine mandates, finally in early 2022, Dr. Fauci along with Biden administration officials considered if they should give vaccine credit for natural immunity. So they called 4 friends of theirs—loyal friends in the scientific community who were supportive of Biden’s vaccine mandate and other Covid restrictions. On that famous call, Fauci & Biden administration officials put the matter to a vote. The vote was 2-2. As a result—the Biden administration chose to continue to ignore natural immunity. Some privately told me that the public was too stupid to understand natural immunity. But the American people are not stupid, they are forgiving if you are honest.

@dialamah  @eyeball  Is Fauci right?  Are you too stupid to understand how natural immunity works?

Amazing that the doctors who led us would not do a comprehensive review of the scientific literature, but instead put to such an important decision before straw poll of a few friends??

Conclusion

It's time we restore public health integrity by using evidence and scientific objectivity, not political badges and censorship in debating public health policy. Public health officials lied to us and destroyed the careers of millions of Americans as a result. They also damaged centuries of public trust in the medical profession. Americans who were wrongly fired should be re-hired with backpay as some locals have already done, and children who had natural immunity and then were forced to get the vaccine and developed heart injury from the vaccine deserve an apology.

15 hours ago, Goddess said:

Your "consensus" is an illusion.

That's why you can't cite any studies or datasets.  That's why you can't name any scientists who are part of your "consensus."

Anyone can cobble together a list of scientists whose views line up with there's, it's what you do all the time.

You were just fed a firehose of heavily censored messaging, with which no one was allowed to disagree.

It's why your output is garbage - cliches and CBC headlines.

And dozens of other sources as well.

I bet you could even cobble together a list of all the censors and disallowers for us if you put your heart to it.  Name names as they say.  How would be nice too.

Good luck. 

Today is the last day of the NCI hearings in Quebec.

I wish my French was better. ☹️  It's a bit harder to follow with the translators.  (Spanish is my second language.)

This morning there was an economist that spoke for quite a long time  - he was phenomenal.

26 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And dozens of other sources as well.

I bet you could even cobble together a list of all the censors and disallowers for us if you put your heart to it.  Name names as they say.  How would be nice too.

Good gawd, I've just provided 64 pages of sources for you.  Including "how" explanations.

You haven't provided even one.  Even though you've been asked repeatedly for your sources, studies and datasets.

28 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Good luck. 

It appears you need it more than I do.

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

Good gawd, I've just provided 64 pages of sources for you.  Including "how" explanations.

64 pages of horseshit. The explanations were unnecessary, we all know what horseshit looks like. We includes the tens of thousands of medical experts who have so far failed to materialize.

The effort to silence thousands upon thousands of experts not to mention journalists should have triggered a convoy of them to rally and match on Ottawa by now don't you think? I mean your talking about people who have all lost their jobs because of this. It is very difficult to believe there hasn't been a massive world wide revolt against it.  But...crickets.

It's  thoroughly unbelievable.

Edited by eyeball

On 5/12/2023 at 9:17 AM, eyeball said:

the vast VAST majority of medical experts around the planet

I shake my head every time you say this and just yesterday, I was reading something about this.

It was a bioscientist's blog and he was talking about how when the jabs came out, everyone was assured that they "elicited an immune response."

He commented, "I mean, you could inject pink lemonade and elicit an immune response!"

Then he talked about how many scientists asked, "What was the immune response?  Can we see the trial data?"  and were told, "No.  You can't see it for 75 years."

It's amazing to me that you (Eyeball) think that the "vast, vast majority" of scientists and medical experts were content with that answer.

• Like 1

I don't think that most people grasp how closely we came (and still could) to descending into the madness of Germany.

I watch the videos of Trudeau vilifying the unvaccinated - all he needs is the little moustache.  "Those people!"  "Racists!"  "Misogynists!"  "Anti-science!"  "Endangering MY children and YOUR children!"  "Do we tolerate these people?!?!"

theturd.thumb.jpg.08016f098166b5fea1d294828f8d80f3.jpg

It led to comments here like "Put them in refrigerated trucks, they're just going to die anyways."

It led to this:

gasthem.thumb.jpg.e82c7a0253e4a0504a6e73682cbff678.jpg

killthem.thumb.jpg.62f2b22d180980a4e262bf4e1e9a0f5b.jpg

killunvax.thumb.jpg.c376b41b63aaf04d24159ad4c3230e53.jpg

4struck.thumb.jpg.0cd1cc17922413ddb468060512a6a443.jpg

Fi1MRW0WAAgZIGY.thumb.jpg.db295b14b0b385ac23cda7c74064c2f4.jpg

Fu57UWVXoAAKvBw.thumb.jpg.8ca69452daa8a7d385057d48e3165e39.jpg

rioters.thumb.JPG.a4fe1817b2348e64d2a292ad969a1a3f.JPG

Some of you should brush up on the Milgrim and Asch experiments.

It's because of people like me, that people like Eyeball and Dialamah were stopped.

itdidntstartwithgaschambers.thumb.jpg.c233ffbd9e76ffb01501d85587291cdc.jpg

Capture.thumb.JPG.318dee8ac539fd551f1b384ba3cfda85.JPG

criticalthinking.thumb.jpg.f81107d720d0293faf1ecbebf9c613ce.jpg

Edited by Goddess
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/20/2023 at 8:24 AM, Goddess said:

consensus is the hallmark of dead science.

and

Principles like evidence-based medicine, informed consent, and the necessity of scientific debate serve as the bedrock on which the public can have confidence that science and public health work for the benefit of the people rather than regardless of it.

The illusion of consensus around the proper use of the Covid vaccines was another major public health disaster.

Awesome article.

• Like 1

Possible cancer-causing capacity of COVID-19: Is SARS-CoV-2 an oncogenic agent? - PMC (nih.gov)

A peer-reviewed, pre-released article intended for publication in the journal Biochimie became available online this week, titled “Possible cancer-causing capacity of COVID-19: Is SARS-CoV-2 an oncogenic agent?”  The editors didn’t say WHY it was so dang important to rush it to print before it was ready. But that will become clear if you stay with me.

The article is very dense and still needs some editing for clarity. It seems like the author’s first language is not English. A note from the editors at the top of the article recognizes these problems, but says that due to the importance of the subject matter, they wanted to get it out even while they’re still editing. Peer-review is already done.

In this paper we learn about a category of diseases called “oncogenic viruses.” Oncogenic means tending to cause cancer. Notably, HIV is considered an oncogenic virus, as are herpes, leukemia virus, and hepatitis B and C.

In the article’s “highlights” section, this sentence leaps off the page:

Cancer-related effects of SARS-CoV-2 proposed in this article are based on the ability of the virus and its proteins to cause cancer.

Which proteins?  It never gets around to saying WHICH covid protein has all the oncogenic properties. Which is weird.  What do you want to bet the “protein” is Spike?

That’s my bet. And I’ll explain why they probably obscured that fact.  But stay with me for now.

The authors begin by noting that SARS-CoV-1 — the virus’ prior version from ten years ago — was never linked to cancer. It doesn’t promote cancer growth. So all the pro-cancer features described in the article are brand new to SARS-CoV-2. Nature was super busy working on this one! The authors say it’s too soon to connect covid-19 to cancer, because we haven’t had a decade of study yet.

Their point was that covid — coincidentally — shares certain unique features with other oncogenic viruses like HIV and hepatitis, suggesting there WILL be a link between covid and cancer:

Follow-up studies on long-term symptoms of SARS-CoV-1 have not reported cancers associated with this virus. SARS-CoV-2, due to its characteristics and inflammatory features, which will be discussed in the following parts, seems to act like oncogenic viruses but there is no direct evidence or observation over time to support this hypothesis as yet.

The article discusses the 3 oncogenic mechanisms of covid.  2 of the mechanisms are related to inflammation.

Covid-19’s “proteins” don’t just have ONE pro-cancer pathway, which would have been remarkable, but there are at least THREE and covid’s mystery “protein” is a witches’ brew of features found in other oncogenic viruses: 

image.thumb.png.31d3e27a2149fd1217765bec20e11efe.png

Whoever designed the virus — nature, Chinese bioweapons engineers, or Fauci and that guy from North Carolina — TRIPLED the ways that covid could encourage cancer cells to grow and flourish in the body.

The organ systems that are at particular risk are:  the lungs, the colon, pancreas, breasts, mouth & throat.

In the Conclusion, they refer to "malignant neoplasms" - AKA cancerous tumors:

One of the most worrying long-term effects of infection is the potential to induce malignant neoplasms, which will be a major health concern over the coming decades.

Why did the editors rush this article out so quickly as a pre-release? 

Could it be because *this* paper ALSO came out this week?

20230523-18780-kpzba5.pdf (cureus.com)

In this peer-reviewed article you’ll be shocked when you see what the researchers suggested was the possible mechanism to explain the unprecedented levels of mortality. The researchers were surprised to find NO excess death in 2020 — the most intense year of the pandemic — but to find 100,000 extra people unexpectedly died in 2021 and 2022.

A hundred thousand is a lot of folks, especially in a country about the size of Montana with only 83 million citizens.

germanstudy.thumb.JPG.3da8e72be9e0ce235c050e5bd080abee.JPG

Hmmmmmm........Something happened.

Something!

Something in Spring 2021...... 

Why don’t they just say it?

Oh, wait!  They finally do. (I'll save you from the narcoleptic maths in the study....)

whaaaaat.thumb.JPG.ea023f40b9eb7c92242cd0a94636cd58.JPG

The same "flawed safety analysis" that many doctors and scientists have tried for 2 years now to get the CDC to acknowledge, too.  Many have sent urgent reports and emails to the CDC urging them to examine their system because the "death" safety signal was actually triggered almost immediately following the vax rollout.  The CDC has so far ignored this.

But I digress.

There's more:

fig8.thumb.JPG.f6177601eef5af20f1bf989ee46caf4c.JPG

Did you catch that?  The non-highlighted part?  “The obvious hypothesis of a decrease in excess mortality with an increasing number of vaccinated persons, is not correct.” What they’re saying is, the data shows that the jabs DON’T WORK. We already know the jabs don’t stop infections, nobody is even arguing about that debunked lie now. What they’re saying is that the data doesn’t even show that the jabs reduced deaths.

The German researchers are rightly pointing out that the vaccines appear to have INCREASED all-cause mortality.

A vaccine that lowers your risk of dying from covid a little, but increases your risk of dying from cancer a lot......well, it's up to you, I guess.

Excess mortality is finally becoming impossible to ignore: it’s been elevated for two consecutive years now - all over the world, but only in highly vaccinated countries.  Two years during which the miraculous jabs had their chance to do their work but failed, and the link to the vaccines is looking a lot like an obvious candidate for the deaths, as the German researchers properly noticed.

So here is where the narrative makers are likely going to try and pull a(nother) quick psyop on us:

They need a way to blame the excess deaths on something besides the jabs. It needs to be compelling. It needs to be airtight. It needs to be distracting. So they’ll probably have to use something true.

The hastily approved, quickly peer-reviewed Biochimie study on covid’s oncogenic properties offers covidians a handy-dandy explanation for both the excess deaths and the timing problems. If they can show covid causes cancer — and I believe it can — then they can attribute the excess deaths to the virus! And the lag making the excess deaths LOOK attributable to the vaccines can also be attributed to the lag time required for cancer to develop and be diagnosed — and remember, the hospitals were deferring cancer screenings.

Let's unpack that one now:  "deferred cancer screenings."

I followed  Ethical Skeptic  almost from the beginning.  You should, too.  Here's his website:

The Ethical Skeptic - Challenging Pseudo-Skepticism, its Agency and Cultivated Ignorance

Ethical Skeptic has been reporting on the latest neoplasm figures every couple weeks for years. Ethical consistently reports a steady increase in neoplasms since a few months following the rollout of the jabs — except for a few types of cancer that have helpfully remained flat, allowing us to rule out “deferred treatment” as the cause for the types of increasing cancers.

In other words, if the cause was deferred screenings, then we’d expect to see ALL types of cancer increasing. Not just certain types.

One of Ethical’s most compelling charts exposes the rapid increase in spending on medical treatments for “neoplasms” (cancer) since the jabs were introduced to the population:

es.thumb.JPG.23dba961412e386b74593ada286b72a3.JPG

A few days ago, at the Third Annual European Union International COVID Summit, Dr. Cole reported (again) on all the anecdotal clinical evidence showing skyrocketing rates of “unexpected” neoplasms. At one point he asked the medical attendees to raise their hands if they were experiencing unparalleled rates of new cancer diagnoses in their practices. Dr. Cole said half the audience raised their hands.

Dr. Cole also referenced Ethical Skeptic’s findings:

https://twitter.com/ChrisGreece48/status/1659829360134615040?s=20

Confirming both Dr. Cole and Ethical Skeptic, note the following article that published in MedScape in November 2022:

Cancer Drug Shortages Continuing and Increasing (medscape.com)

The article tried blaming the problem on greedy drugmakers, but once the reader slices through the noise, what they’re really saying is that increased demand has gobbled up all the low-cost generic cancer drugs, so all that’s remaining are expensive branded substitutes.

Increased demand. What would cause increased demand for cancer drugs? Remember Ethical Skeptic’s chart on cancer drug expenditures, which seems to confirm higher purchases of the more expensive branded options after generics ran out.

That’s three sources all confirming unprecedented rates of cancers. But the point isn’t that cancers — especially turbo cancers — are exploding. We already knew that.

The point is: the data is getting undeniable. They can’t keep denying it’s happening and they won’t be able to ignore it much longer.

The giveaway is that the Biochimie study never once mentioned the spike protein, instead generically referring to “covid proteins.”

Why obscure the role of spike?  It’s unbelievable that a highly-accurate, peer-reviewed article like this one, which goes into mind-numbing detail about all the specific genes and microscopic components of the oncogenic EFFECTS of the covid proteins, never actually gets around to which genetic parts of the “covid proteins” are oncogenic.

It’s like they’re not even curious.

Why not mention the spike? There’s a good reason. BECAUSE THE JABS PRODUCE BILLIONS MORE SPIKE THAN THE VIRUS. If the spike protein IS oncogenic, then jabbed people are far more at risk of cancer than are naturally infected people. In an infected person, spike hangs out in the body for around eight days. In a jabbed person, spike is being steadily produced for at least four months, and maybe much longer, especially if people keep getting boosted.

In other words, any elevated cancer risk caused by covid infections only lasts a few days. But elevated cancer risk from the jabs will last for months or even years.

The bottom line is, they can’t talk about spike without hauling the jabs into the discussion.

So the new narrative that we’re supposed to believe is that covid INFECTION causes cancer and the jabs help prevent that from happening. Don’t buy it. Covid might cause cancer, but if it does, it does to at fractional rates compared to the jabs.

REMEMBER:  they tried to do this exact same bait & switch with myocarditis, claiming that the virus caused more myo than the jabs, when it was the opposite.

The vaccine trials only observed participants for a couple weeks, and then the drugmakers “unblinded” the studies, making it impossible to compare jabbed vs. unjabbed after that.

By disclosing in great detail exactly how covid promotes neoplasmic growth, they are stitching together a coverup blanket, a new narrative to throw over the explosion in turbo cancers and blame the excess deaths on the virus.

Because you can’t sue or or even criminally accuse a virus, unlike public health officials and military bioweapons designers.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The point is: the data is getting undeniable. They can’t keep denying it’s happening and they won’t be able to ignore it much longer.

New here? 

??

What chance do you think there is of any TNI network ever passing along anything negative abut the shiny shiny vax? 

There's a far better chance that they just arbitrarily blame the unvaxed for excess deaths. No joke. They can just say something like "Science has determined that covid would have been eradicated now if more people had vaxed: the unvaxed are breeding grounds for new, deadlier strains of the virus" without a shred of evidence and CNN/CTV's shit-eaters will swoon. It's the moment that they've all been waiting for.  

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

New here? 

??

I know, right? ?

That Cureus article about the German study is the first one I've seen that specifically ties excess mortality to the jabs,  not the virus.

Most every study tip-toes around it and some scientists have said they silently fume because they have to put the obligatory "the jabs are wonderful and saved lives" line in their studies or it won't get published at all.

The Europeans are way ahead of us on "the science".

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

I totally backed the lockdown (and quite enjoyed it). But was I just a mug? (thetimes.co.uk)

The UK author who wrote the above piece is a bit of a rightwing shock-jock, but at least he admits his opinion changed and it is in a non-tabloid newspaper.

I had been entirely in support of that first lockdown, in every measure of its severity, craven before the little Hitlers who sprang up to lecture you about keeping a safe distance outside the supermarket...

My wife remarked to me, in March 2020: “It’s all shite, all of it. None of it will make a difference. It’s about control. And it will go on for ages.”

Nonsense, my dear — it will all be over by September, and this is simply a case of ensuring the frailest of us survive, I assured her.

What a terrible thing it is to have to admit, in a national newspaper, that one’s wife was absolutely right, on all counts, and that I was wrong. The government was right too. The ministers, including the prime minister, and the civil servants took not the slightest notice of their own advice. They partied like it was 2019. They were happy to pass on the fatuous injunctions from Sage to the plebs and to ensure that transgressors were fined or shamed or both — but they knew it was all bollocks.

This is, I think, at least half of the reason the public is so angry about partygate: we are angry at ourselves for being mugs and doing exactly as we were bidden. Yes, we might despise the arrogance and entitlement of Johnson and co, but the real vexation is with ourselves. 

And the horrible implication that the nutters, the extremists — the people we rather pompously derided and later silenced altogether — were right all along.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight I noticed a post by an acquaintance on Facebook. She posted and tagged the names of 5 people in her circle who have died in the last few months. Looks like all in their mid - late 40s. She commented how baffling this was to lose so many friends so quickly.

I messaged her and said I was sorry for the loss of her friends. She said 2 were heart attacks, the other 3 "just died." I ask "From what?" She says natural causes, that's all she knows, they just died.

She was 100% into the whole covid thing - lots of posts for everyone to lock down, wear masks, get vaccinated. I don't say anything to her because there's no point.

Like, no one thinks this is weird. She doesn't know anyone who died of covid but loses 5 middle-aged friends in a few months and......just nothing.

I hope some day soon we see less "died suddenly" and more "jailed suddenly."

This is an interesting case because they are suing the real perps - the US Department of Defense. 

Family of 24-Year-Old Who Died From COVID Vaccine Sues the DOD

The family of George Watts, Jr. a 24-year-old man who died from COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), the Chief Operating Officer of the Operation Warp Speed at the time that George received 2 doses of Pfizer injections.

The lawsuit alleges the DOD engaged in “willful misconduct” by continuing to exclusively allow distribution of the stockpiled version of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine that had been authorized for emergency use even after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted full approval to a different vaccine, Comirnaty.

The complaint states that the DOD engaged in ‘bait and switch’ fraud,” misleading the public that Comirnaty “approval” meant that the Emergency Use authorized injections were the same and thus “safe and effective”. The vast majority of the public, including health professionals today to not understand the distinction and do not know that the injections administered to the public are still only EUA. No approved versions have been made available. Also, very few people realize that both EUA and BLA versions are “countermeasures”.

The DOD did this despite being fully aware that drugs granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) cannot legally be marketed as “safe and effective” because the FDA standard for EUA is only that drugs “may be effective.”

As a result, the lawsuit alleges, George Watts Jr. was misled into taking the investigational vaccine which lead to his death from myocarditis.

This lawsuit has the potential to bring to light the "covered countermeasure" products: EUA authorized vs BLA licensed, legally distinct but biologically the same class of unregulated, undisclosed-to-recipients toxic compounds. In addition, the DOD role as a "covered person" should be examined: were they just "directing" the process vs actually being part of the manufacturing and distributing entities? And why in the first place would DOD direct a set of civilian manufacturers (in the area DOD has no competence)? What precisely DOD's role was, and how the Defense Production Act legal defenses can be invoked? Will they have to finally admit that Trump authorized war conditions in the US by PHE declaration in March 2020, and therefore use of biological weapons on the US civilian population?

There is even a possibility to discuss the effective suspension of the Constitution, as the DOD may need to argue that constitution is suspended during PHE and inapplicable.

Sorry for the weird formatting. I'm having computer issues and had to use my phone. Which sucks.

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

Like, no one thinks this is weird. She doesn't know anyone who died of covid but loses 5 middle-aged friends in a few months and......just nothing.

I don't know a single person who has died of COVID, vaccine or anything mysterious at all.

I don't know a single person or heard of anyone who's reported anything of the sort.

Except you. You're the only person I've had any contact with that has. And on top of that, you personally know of dozens who have died or been stricken with life altering changes to their state of health.

How weird is that? I'm a very social person and literally know hundreds of people. My circle is very large. And I don't know of one single person who's suffered anything close to what you're reporting.

How do you explain it, what are the statistical chances of this given everything you know about the prevalence of all the death and sickness attributed to vaccine?

Am I lying?

Edited by eyeball

On 6/8/2023 at 8:30 PM, Goddess said:

This is an interesting case because they are suing the real perps - the US Department of Defense. 

Family of 24-Year-Old Who Died From COVID Vaccine Sues the DOD

The family of George Watts, Jr. a 24-year-old man who died from COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), the Chief Operating Officer of the Operation Warp Speed at the time that George received 2 doses of Pfizer injections.

The lawsuit alleges the DOD engaged in “willful misconduct” by continuing to exclusively allow distribution of the stockpiled version of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine that had been authorized for emergency use even after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted full approval to a different vaccine, Comirnaty.

The complaint states that the DOD engaged in ‘bait and switch’ fraud,” misleading the public that Comirnaty “approval” meant that the Emergency Use authorized injections were the same and thus “safe and effective”. The vast majority of the public, including health professionals today to not understand the distinction and do not know that the injections administered to the public are still only EUA. No approved versions have been made available. Also, very few people realize that both EUA and BLA versions are “countermeasures”.

The DOD did this despite being fully aware that drugs granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) cannot legally be marketed as “safe and effective” because the FDA standard for EUA is only that drugs “may be effective.”

As a result, the lawsuit alleges, George Watts Jr. was misled into taking the investigational vaccine which lead to his death from myocarditis.

This lawsuit has the potential to bring to light the "covered countermeasure" products: EUA authorized vs BLA licensed, legally distinct but biologically the same class of unregulated, undisclosed-to-recipients toxic compounds. In addition, the DOD role as a "covered person" should be examined: were they just "directing" the process vs actually being part of the manufacturing and distributing entities? And why in the first place would DOD direct a set of civilian manufacturers (in the area DOD has no competence)? What precisely DOD's role was, and how the Defense Production Act legal defenses can be invoked? Will they have to finally admit that Trump authorized war conditions in the US by PHE declaration in March 2020, and therefore use of biological weapons on the US civilian population?

There is even a possibility to discuss the effective suspension of the Constitution, as the DOD may need to argue that constitution is suspended during PHE and inapplicable.

Sorry for the weird formatting. I'm having computer issues and had to use my phone. Which sucks.

I'm pretty sure that under the PreP Act, or whatever it was that Trump brought about that gave companies protection for liability for experimental covid drugs, the only reason that anyone could be sued for prescribing, administering or pimping the covid juice was if there was malicious intent. 

I doubt if this will work although it rightly should.