First a trickle....Now a flood

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

Even if COVID-19 is not listed as the cause of death on a death certificate, it doesn’t necessarily mean the virus didn’t play a role.

It also doesn't mean the vax didn't.

It should be ruled out by autopsy, don't you think?  If the deaths are all caused by covid, why is "unknown cause" the #1 cause of death since the vax mandates and not before?

Since excess deaths - especially in working age people who had almost zero risk of dying from covid - began right after mandates and are continuing to rise amongst working age people, why do you think the vax should NOT be considered as a cause?

Why do you think working age people, in the year before the vax, weren't dying in droves until AFTER the vax was introduced?

Since we know now all the adverse events caused by the vax and we know now that the jabs don't stay in the arm and travel all over the body, including across the blood/brain barrier (a big No-No), shouldn't we be looking into the jabbers as a cause?

Or is there something else that happened to working age people in 2021 that is causing a 40% increase in deaths (a once in a million years catastrophe, according to the insurance companies), besides mass vaccination with an experimental injection that also uses experimental nanoparticle technology?

Edited by Goddess

How come we didn't see masses of working age people keeling over dead from covid BEFORE the injections were mandated?

I think we're all familiar with what a covid death looks like now - pneumonia and respiratory distress that leads to death.  That's not what's happening to young people.  They are just......dying.  Mysteriously.

39 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It also doesn't mean the vax didn't.

It should be ruled out by autopsy, don't you think?

You mean it hasn't been already?

39 minutes ago, Goddess said:

why do you think the vax should NOT be considered as a cause?

The fact you still can't answer how many people you know who's official cause of death was vaccine poisoning.

28 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I think we're all familiar with what a covid death looks like now - pneumonia and respiratory distress that leads to death.  That's not what's happening to young people.  They are just......dying.  Mysteriously.

And the insurance companies are talking about the virus being the cause not the vaccine.

No one knows what death by COVID vaccine poisoning looks like. Except you appsrently.

Edited by eyeball

27 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You mean it hasn't been already?

No.  Autopsies are not being done.  The few that have been done - they are not doing the proper staining to determine if its a vaccine death.  

I posted here about a pathologist in Germany who started doing proper autopsies and found that most deaths were caused by the vaccine.

Dr. Ryan Cole, in the US, is one of only a few pathologists doing autopsies and he is finding the same - the majority of "'died suddenly and mysteriously, unknown cause" deaths - are vaccine deaths.

27 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And the insurance companies are talking about the virus being the cause not the vaccine.

You might want to read your article over again.

It's not the insurance companies saying the deaths are from covid:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that excess deaths are associated with COVID-19 directly or indirectly, 

Dig deep and see if you can find any critical thinking brain cells left in your cranium. 

Do "insurance companies" determine cause of death normally?

No, they do not.

Did you follow the links in that article, Eyeball?  I'm guessing you did not.  This quote from the CDC......:

The CDC says some post-COVID conditions can last weeks or even months after first being infected with the virus that caused COVID-19. Commonly reported symptoms vary widely, from difficulty in breathing and/or thinking, joint pain, mood changes, sleep problems and changes in taste or smell. 

.......links to an article on "long covid".

Which they are studying and don't know much about but they are somehow DAMN sure it's NOT THE VACCINES, so don't even look there, you racist!!

Why do you think no one wants to look at whether the vaccines are the cause and want anyone who suggests we at least LOOK at the vaccines as a cause to STFU and have their career destroyed?

Since we DO know for sure that the injections create spike protein ( a toxin) for many months after injection, that settles in major organs - do you think we should or should not at the very least consider that A.  the injections might be the cause of these deaths and B. long covid might actually be vaccine injury.

Edited by Goddess

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

.  Autopsies are not being done.  The few that have been done - they are not doing the proper staining to determine if its a vaccine death.  

Why do I get the feeling that unless they came up with "vaccine death", you wouldn't accept it.

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

links to an article on "long covid".

Which they are studying and don't know much about but they are somehow DAMN sure it's NOT THE VACCINES,

People have gotten long Covid prior to vaccines - two of my workmates, as a matter of fact.  

8 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Probably for the same reason I get the feeling you won't accept that the vaccines are causing deaths and injuries.

I think vaccines do sometimes cause injury, your sister being a case in point.  But I also think Covid poses a greater risk of injury and death. And I haven't seen any real proof that vaccines cause death, your overheated and one-sided topic here notwithstanding. 

These "mysterious" deaths of young people, including athletes, have always happened; it's just that a certain agenda is at play to bring them to the forefront so gullible people think it's something new.   And I also note that outright lies are being told about these people who've died in order to push the narrative that it's the vaccine that caused their death.

If you were so good at research, so good at questioning what you are being told, and so impartial as you'd like to believe, you wouldn't post half the crap you do.

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I know you don't.

It's because you don't read this thread.

This is true, I only sometimes read what you post here.  Probably because usually within the first few lines, it's pretty clear how divorced from reality this anti-vax agenda is.

I was interested in that National Citizens inquiry; even got on their mailing list.  The pitch was good - trying to determine what is true - but pretty quickly it became apparent that only one "truth" was allowed: "vaccine bad".  That's not an enquiry, that's a witch hunt.  

7 minutes ago, dialamah said:

but pretty quickly it became apparent that only one "truth" was allowed: "vaccine bad". 

It's not all good, either.  And for the last 3 years all we've heard is "vaccine is a miracle" and anyone who raises concerns about the experimental injections is blacklisted.

18 minutes ago, dialamah said:

But I also think Covid poses a greater risk of injury and death.

Not for the majority of people.  You only believe that because that's what you've been force-fed for 3 years - that EVERYONE faces the same risk.

The risk/benefit is different for different people, different age groups.  If 95 year-olds want to take it, fine - let them.  Long-term adverse events won't affect them much.  When you only have a few weeks or months to live, taking an experimental injection that only lasts a few weeks or months might seem like the best thing to do.

For children, young adults and working age people - the risk/benefit is different.

You advocate "one-size fits all" medicine.  That is bad science.  That is bad medical advice.

You should stop posting misinformation.

22 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I was interested in that National Citizens inquiry; even got on their mailing list. 

No, you weren't.  Or you would have seen that it's not just "vaccines bad."

A lot of it is about the damage done from lockdowns and mandates.

All the stuff you have no interest in.

You lost me completely when you mocked Dan Hartmans' son's death and when you mocked the child psychologists and pediatricians who warned about the damage that would be done to children.

No.  You were never interested.  If it's not vax-mania - you want it censored.  You said so yourself.

A lot of people are getting upset having their conduct during covid compared to Germans supporting the rise of Nazism.

Let's recapitulate.

A fifth of the population was legally classified as unclean. They were barred from most public spaces, including theatres, restaurants, movies, pubs, clubs, swimming pools, sporting events, concerts, conventions, etc.

To access public facilities, people had to carry a digital mark with them so authorities could confirm they weren't unclean. The unclean were fired and barred from most jobs: education, healthcare, courts - all public sector work, most major union jobs and a wide smattering of major private employers. When they were fired, the unclean were denied employment insurance, the reasoning being that they had been fired for cause on account of being unclean.

The unclean were banned from travel on trains, planes, and chartered boats. They had no legal means of leaving the country. Even if they wanted to, they could not escape the country that obviously hated them so.

It became illegal to socialize with the unclean. They weren't allowed to attend weddings or funerals, or visit sick relatives or friends in hospital. Special laws were made for the unclean subjecting them to house arrest if they were around a person who had recently had a positive PCR test. The unclean had to continue to cover their faces in public when universal masking was dropped.

It became socially acceptable to wish death upon the unclean in social media and in major news organizations. Public health figures and other politicians gave press conferences to shame and insult the unclean. The public developed shared pejorative names for them, and relished in insulting the unclean.

News media regularly ran polls asking if the unclean should be arrested or fined. Public figures openly and proudly spoke about witholding medically necessary healthcare from the unclean - letting them die. The unclean were removed from organ transplant lists, condemned to almost certain death.

No end date for these measures was ever suggested, no timeline given. To the contrary, this was called the "new normal".

Criticizing any of these developments made you a social pariah, and likely cost you most of your friendships and family relations, if not your job.

The lesson of the Holocaust - and of covid - isn't that Germans or Albertans or people of the 21st Century are uniquely gullible or evil. It's that for most people, "morality" is not a matter of principle, but rather of adopting what they perceive to be the dominant group ideology - even if that ideology is marked by wanton irrationality or brutal inhumanity.

Indeed, as in certain cults or gangs, the brutality or irrationality of the acts or beliefs required to signal group inclusion further entrench people into the ideology, rather than repel them; a kind of perverse sunk cost fallacy writ large.

So, yes, if you're a typical person - Albertan, Canadian or otherwise - it is overwhelmingly likely that you would have been a Nazi if you were born in Nazi Germany.

If you cheered along lockdowns and mandates, that likelihood approaches certainty.

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

I'm not with the loons who believe vaccine is killing everyone.

No one said it's killing "everyone."

But it is killing, maiming and disabling more people than a vaccine should.

And the people its injuring, are people in their prime of life - children, young adults and working age people. People who had zero risk from covid.

The injured and the families of the dead have been censored and silenced.

5 hours ago, Goddess said:

No one said it's killing "everyone."

But it is killing, maiming and disabling more people than a vaccine should.

Well how many is it exactly?  It certainly looks like your implying it's in the tens if not the hundreds of thousands when you point at some new excess death rate that's 40% higher than anything seen before COVID.

In the meantime...

0.056% of all doses administered in Canada resulted in adverse reaction.  The vast number of which were a sore arm.

4 deaths were consistent with causal association to immunization.

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/#a6

And further to the meantime, thousands died unnecessarily due to vaccine misinformation.

And to triple down on the meantime, nearly half of all cases resulting in hospitalizations and death are still due to the 10% of you who refuse to be vaccinated. That hasn't changed at all since the rollout of vaccines.

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

when you point at some new excess death rate that's 40% higher than anything seen before COVID.

I'm not pointing it out. Insurance companies and funeral homes are.

thousands died unnecessarily due to vaccine misinformation.

Cite please. With numbers, datasets and studies. Not just a statement.

And to triple down on the meantime, nearly half of all cases resulting in hospitalizations and death are still due to the 10% of you who refuse to be vaccinated. That hasn't changed at all since the rollout of vaccines.

Cite needed. As well as who are included as "unvaccinated" And how far back they are being included. Because it's been pointed out to you numerous times that they are including when EVERYONE was unvaxxed. 

Would you care to comment on the studies and datasets that show the vaccinated are getting and dying from covid in far greater numbers and their risk of death goes up with each successive dose?

4 deaths were consistent with causal association to immunization.

Does this mean you'll finally stop lying about there being no deaths from the jabs?

On 5/10/2023 at 10:35 AM, Goddess said:

Would you care to comment on the studies and datasets that show the vaccinated are getting and dying from covid in far greater numbers and their risk of death goes up with each successive dose?

When it looks like the vast VAST majority of medical experts around the planet is leaning that I'll ask my doctor what she thinks.