First a trickle....Now a flood

As was explained before, vaccine injuries and deaths are going to ( and ARE already ) majorly affect the insurance industry.  The insurance industry is paying attention to what's going on and crunching numbers and analyzing datasets, even if authorities are not.  Because this is going to affect their bottom line - money.

I suspect that in the near future, insurance companies will no longer pay out death or disability benefits to those who chose to repeatedly inject an experimental drug.

Those who have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 with mRNA shots will lose 25 years of their life expectancy, a bombshell new study has revealed.

Researchers analyzed government data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Cleveland Clinic Data, and insurance company risk assessment data.

The analysis uncovered a disturbing trend showing life spans plummeting in those who had multiple doses of the shots.

The latest Cleveland Clinic Data and the latest US data were analyzed by Josh Stirling, founder of Insurance Collaboration to Save Lives and former #1 ranked Insurance Analyst.

Stirling’s study shows an incredibly disturbing trend.

In fact, CDC All-Cause Mortality data shows that each vaccine dose increased mortality by 7% in the year 2022 compared to the mortality in 2021.

Those who have had 5 doses were 35% more likely to die in 2022 than they were in 2021.

If you have had one dose then you were 7% more likely to die in 2022 than you were in 2021.

If you are unvaxxed then you were no more likely to die in 2022 than you were in 2021.

The data shows that every year, excess deaths are soaring dramatically as all forms of mortality accelerate, despite the level of injections people take going down.

The issue is not isolated to the United States, however, and is impacting nations all around the world.

Recent government data out of Australia shows that the excess deaths in 2022 were 5162% higher than in previous years.

A year ago, doubly vaccinated Australians were 10.72x more likely to catch Omicron than the unvaxxed.

Now they are 20 times more likely and the triply or more vaxxed are 35x more likely, as the latest NSW Health stats show.

According to the study based on government data out of Cleveland, the average age of a man is around 80 years if he’s unvaxxed.

Yet, the rate of vaxxed deaths is growing in comparison to unvaxxed.

The study found that someone who’s had 4 or 5 shots and is 30 years old today can now expect to live to 55 at the oldest.

Transcribed interview with Josh Stirling, insurance analyst:

Josh Stirling: Dissecting Excess Death Data and How Insurance Industry’s Trillions Could Be Deployed to Help the Vaccine-Injured (theepochtimes.com)

Mr. Stirling:

The legal complexities, in terms of losses, as well as in the terms of incidental litigation that will come from this and other complexities, are likely to be a problem. But for your viewers, I used to be a professional insurance analyst. For many years I kept a fortune cookie I had happened to find on my desk to remind me, and the fortune cookie was saying it’s your job to simplify.

But the simple story for life insurers in particular, and insurers generally, is that their accounting is not bad. It’s the way it’s designed, and they follow the rules. But the rules are designed to smooth out bumps in the road and make very gradual changes over long periods of time. As an industry, they also really don’t have to borrow any money.

For your financially astute viewers, you’ll recognize those things are basically exactly the opposite of banks and hedge funds and other types of financial intermediaries that borrow most of their money, and they sometimes borrow it overnight, so a lot of their assets and obligations are very much marked to the market.

Here is something which can be like a canary in a coal mine in the insurance industry for potentially huge problems.

The German data, we were able to get access to aggregated information from tens of millions of individual hospital visits, based on procedures and diagnoses and billing codes. This is the kind of work a good health insurer would do. They want to understand, “What are we paying for? How does that change over time? What are the trends? Are there signals and different types of procedures?”

Because obviously, if you think about what’s going to predict for the funeral home, you have to look at the nursing home, and what predicts for the nursing home is the hospital. You want to look further up the chain to get closer to the actual underlying health issues to try to predict what’s coming.

The most important thing we saw was that there were a lot of variants. There was a lot of evidence that there’s multisystemic harm. There’s lots of stuff happening. It’s not stable and there’s lots of different types of bodily systems that seem to be affected.

It’s worth noting that there were a lot of very high increases in the other, the unknown, and the, “we’re not really sure,” categories. But if you look at those by orders of magnitude, 200 per cent, 500 per cent, those big increases in categorization were not obvious to the hospital practitioner who was coding the event.

Edited by Goddess

44 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Your words say you want transparency - because, I believe, you know that that's the intelligent thing to say.

Your actions show you want the opposite.

You want transparency but it's "pointless" to request that, so anyone who wants it is an ID-iot.

What actions?

Please note, again, I've always talked about installing a system of transparency and accountability that does away with the need to request these things with the means to simply go look yourself.

What you and every other Canadian needs to do is demand that system of accountability be installed.

For all intents and purposes anyone who simply asks for a straight answer might as well be in Question Period in Parliament.

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Fact: Coronavirus is not a pandemic, but a weaponized tool forced upon an unknowing public by the power-crazed radical far left.

Well, if your waiting for the rational right to come to the rescue you have to ask yourself when that's going to happen. Don't forget the thoughtfully composed right has been warning about commies and Nazis taking over for decades now and still to this day haven't lifted a finger in resistance.

Considering how well armed conservatives are compared it's rather bizarre.

It'll be any day now is the usual reply when I point this out.

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

@eyeball  Please stop derailing my thread.  If you have no science discussion or datasets to add, please move along.

No. I'm afraid this thread about you and the way you think about things.

It's a quest for knowledge. You don't have the right to stop anyone frombasking questions and learning what they can.

BTW, how many people do you know personally now that have died from COVID vaccine? You still haven't answered that. Is it a trickle or a flood?

“500 Australians have joined a class action lawsuit … the landmark lawsuit has been launched against the federal government, against the TGA and against the Department of Health and alleged negligence by the TGA in its approval and monitoring of COVID-19 vaccines,” Mr Dean said.

“What has been frightening and quite distressing is I continue to get emails daily from people who have experienced severe life changing events" - Dr Melissa McCann speaks on the severity of vaccine injuries being reported and why a class action became necessary.

Australians seeking compensation for being ‘allegedly injured from COVID vaccines’ | Sky News Australia

Good news after announcing that the CDC was extending the vaccine requirement for travelers entering the US.  First the announcement on April 28:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12025279/CDC-RENEWS-Covid-vaccine-requirement-travelers-coming-US.html

And earlier today the US lifts the Vaccine requirement as of May 11:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-federal-covid-mandates-1.6828566

Vaccine requirements for federal workers and federal contractors, as well as foreign air travellers to the U.S., will end May 11. The government is also beginning the process of lifting shot requirements for Head Start educators, health-care workers, and non-citizens at U.S. land borders.

Free at last.

On 4/29/2023 at 3:46 PM, eyeball said:

No. I'm afraid this thread about you and the way you think about things.

It's a quest for knowledge. You don't have the right to stop anyone frombasking questions and learning what they can.

BTW, how many people do you know personally now that have died from COVID vaccine? You still haven't answered that. Is it a trickle or a flood?

Mountains of knowledge in this very thread you have ignored because you simply don't want to accept it. 

56 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Mountains of knowledge in this very thread you have ignored because you simply don't want to accept it. 

I simply can't accept the utterly ridiculous and paranoid reasons I've been given for paying attention to it.

Excavators digging mass graves OTOH...I think I'll pay attention to what people like my doctor tell me and the experts who advise my doctor.

If you have any evidence that suggests my doctor has been forced to tell me something contrary to my health I'd like to see it.  She's been my family doctor ever since she stopped being my previous family doctor's assistant - in the same medical clinic that's served my family's medical needs including delivering most of it.  That's an awful lot of good faith and trust you're advising me to put aside here in lieu of this thread.

Edited by eyeball

50 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I simply can't accept the utterly ridiculous and paranoid reasons I've been given for paying attention to it.

Excavators digging mass graves OTOH...I think I'll pay attention to what people like my doctor tell me and the experts who advise my doctor.

If you have any evidence that suggests my doctor has been forced to tell me something contrary to my health I'd like to see it.  She's been my family doctor ever since she stopped being my previous family doctor's assistant - in the same medical clinic that's served my family's medical needs including delivering most of it.  That's an awful lot of good faith and trust you're advising me to put aside here in lieu of this thread.

63 pages of knowledge.  You pick one or two items you don’t like then throw out the lot.  You demand proof but none will be given to you.  Believe what makes you happy…

63 pages of knowledge?  That's what you call this gem of a thread?

You're arguing that the collective medical knowledge of public, private and international health systems around the world should step aside in favor of 63 pages of ranting from clueless Facebook Karens and Twitter Zombies. 

Magnificent.  ?

The Third International Covid Summit begins tomorrow in Brussels.

Canada's foremost immunologist/virologist/researcher, Dr. Bryan Bridle has been invited to speak on the topic "Covid-19 Vaccine Trials".

As you know if you've followed this thread (or the actual science) Dr. Bridle has been severely censored and persecuted here in Canada.

Europe is waking up much faster.

Canada is at the bottom of the list for "following the science" I think. North America in general, really.

13 hours ago, sharkman said:

Good news after announcing that the CDC was extending the vaccine requirement for travelers entering the US.  First the announcement on April 28:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12025279/CDC-RENEWS-Covid-vaccine-requirement-travelers-coming-US.html

And earlier today the US lifts the Vaccine requirement as of May 11:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-federal-covid-mandates-1.6828566

Free at last.

I think you still have to be boosted?

17 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The Third International Covid Summit begins tomorrow in Brussels.

Canada's foremost immunologist/virologist/researcher, Dr. Bryan Bridle has been invited to speak on the topic "Covid-19 Vaccine Trials".

As you know if you've followed this thread (or the actual science) Dr. Bridle has been severely censored and persecuted here in Canada.

Europe is waking up much faster.

Canada is at the bottom of the list for "following the science" I think. North America in general, really.

Oh, oh, oh! 

Just found out Dr. Jessica Rose will also be presenting at the Summit.

You know who the Summit DIDN'T ask to present or speak?

Teresa Tam.

Just sayin.....

Insurance companies are linking excess deaths to the virus not the vaccine.

Story at a glance

Excess deaths are deaths associated with COVID-19 directly or indirectly.

Even if COVID-19 is not listed as the cause of death on a death certificate, it doesn’t necessarily mean the virus didn’t play a role.

One insurance company executive estimated that death rates are currently up 40 percent over what they were pre-pandemic.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/longevity/588738-huge-huge-numbers-death-rates-up-40-percent-over-pre/