First a trickle....Now a flood

30 minutes ago, Goddess said:

As many predicted - Trudeau is abandoning employers, school boards, etc and saying that vaccines were NEVER mandated by the government. 

(See video I posted above, of him addressing university students, saying vaccines were never mandated.)

This is also the argument the government is using on Day 2 of the class action suit against Bonnie Henry.  

Public Health officials also being abandoned by the government.  The government is claiming the mandates were implemented all on their own.

LOL

Same thing is going on in the US courts.  It's a game of Hot Potato now.

CDC says they never issue mandates, governments say they never issued mandates, Public Health says they never issued mandates (Remember Ontario's Kieran Moore denied issuing mandates, a few months ago.)

Employers who issued mandates ------  "Daaammmmmnnnn"

Left holding the bag.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Employers who issued mandates ------  "Daaammmmmnnnn"

Left holding the bag.

Because they would have been left holding the liability bag for not ensuring a safe workplace.  This was pointed out early on in the rollout of vaccine but since you chose to make it all about totalitarian force and control you're now left holding the stupidity bag.

Edited by eyeball

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Maybe.

If the jabs worked.

But they don't. And we knew this within a couple months of the rollout.

They do work to prevent disease and death.

Eyeball, your "side" is losing.

Badly.

?

The minuteness of the side that say the jabs don't work is only matched by the Brobdingnagian proportions not to mention utter silliness of your denial.

Canadian Military Decimated: Catherine Christensen Interview | Day 1 Red Deer | NCI (rumble.com)

#NCI Expert Witness Full Testimony https://rumble.com/v2ksu10-canadian-military-decimated-catherine-christensen-interview-day-1-red-deer-.html

Catherine Christensen is a distinguished lawyer who specializes in representing active military personnel and veterans. In her recent testimony, Ms. Christensen provides critical insights into the adverse impacts of COVID-19 mandates on military members. Specifically, she expounds on how such mandates have led to the inoperability of Canada's military.

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

They do work to prevent disease and death.

This thread is for looking at specific studies and datasets that prove or disprove what is happening.

You keep coming coming here and making broad statements - with no proof, no evidence.

Please provide the datasets and studies that show they are preventing covid transmission and death.

I'm also getting very annoyed with you because you keep posting - on a lot of different threads - there have been NO vaccine deaths in Canada.  I provided a link to the Ontario government website that stated how many vaccine deaths were in just Ontario alone. 

I know you saw it because I tagged you in it.  Several times.

Yet you keep making this claim that there have no vaccine deaths in Canada.

Why do you continue to lie about this?

Provide proof of your statements or stop derailing my thread with lies that you know are not true.

Germany is one country that is starting to awaken to vaccine injuries and death.

The German Health minister, Karl Lauterbach, has basically been forced to admit the large numbers.

In an interview on March 12, he said this: 

Corona: Lauterbach promises help after vaccine damage - ZDFheute

S: What do you say to those who have been affected [by vaccine injuries]?

L: First of all, what’s happened to these people is absolutely dismaying, and every single case is one too many. I honestly feel very sorry for these people. There are severe disabilities, and some of them will be permanent. So it’s hard. What we do as a state is that the health insurance companies pay the treatment costs, and, well, the federal states bear the support costs, if support is necessary. But in fact we have problems on both sides, because we don’t yet have the drugs for treating them. These are being feverishly researched. The entitlement to benefits is also often very bureaucratically tied-up. So I really do understand the people who are complaining here.

S: Why did you, Mr Lauterbach, still claim in the summer of 2021 that the vaccines had no side effects?

L: Well, that was an exaggeration that I once made in a misguided tweet. But it wasn’t fundamentally my position. I had already commented very, very often on the side effects of vaccinations. For example, I ...

S: But you often said afterwards that there were hardly any or practically no [side effects. You said this again on the [television talkshow] Anne Will. So, you’ve always given the impression that side effects aren’t really an issue at all.

L: Well, that’s not right, as I just said. I was aware of the figures at the time, and they’ve remained relatively stable. These vaccines have been used worldwide, 1 in 10,000 [are injured], so you can say it’s a lot, or you can say it’s not so many. But the vaccine really does protect against serious illness and, by the way, very often also reduces the risk of Long Covid. This is similar to what we’re talking about here, with the Post-Vac syndrome, so the vaccinations – there’s an outweighing benefit, but it’s true, 1 in 10,000 is the frequency of serious side effects.

S: Now the first lawsuits are pending against BioNTech, and also against other vaccine manufacturers. What do you think that’ll go?

L: I can't speculate, that’s not my job. As minister I have to be careful. It’s true that within the framework of these EU contracts, the companies were largely exempted from liability and that the liability therefore lies with the German state, so to speak, as just described, with the federal states … but the most important thing is, looking ahead, we need treatments, and I’ll therefore set up a programme with the Ministry of Health, where we’ll investigate the consequences of Long Covid, and also Post-Vac syndrome, where we’ll look into this and improve care. That’s a contribution we can make.

He did this interview, finally admitting (a bit), amid a growing wave of reporting on vaccine injuries in the German press – a wave which his statements have now turned into a tsunami. In the weeks since, vaccine injuries and side effects have become the dominant theme of German press coverage on the jabs, from local papers to national media.

As you read through them, remember that these are all links to publications read by ordinary people; 

• From the national tabloid BILD:

He lost his sight: Dietmar S. sues Biontech for 150,000 Euros. Dietmar S. became as good as blind in his right eye following Covid vaccination. Now the case is going to trial.

• From Der Spiegel:

“The problems are hushed up”: Marburg cardiologist Bernhard Schieffer treats people who suffer from long-term symptoms after Covid vaccinations. He criticises the lack of support – and Health Minister Karl Lauterbach.

• From the Hessische/Niedersäschsische Allgemeine, a regional paper:

Post-Vac: “My life is no longer like before” – Sick after Covid vaccination.  Almost five million people in Hesse have been vaccinated against Covid-19. Some have developed serious illnesses afterwards. One of them is Dieter Gebert from Kassel.

• From the local Frankfurter Neue Presse:

Lupus after Covid vaccination: A young woman from Hesse is treated in special Cologne clinic.  19-year-old Juline from Butzbach was severely injured by a Corona vaccination and now requires expensive immunoadsorption.

• From the state media behemoth ZDF:

Covid vaccine injury: Do manufacturers face liability? Anyone who has suffered vaccine damage can take action against the vaccine manufacturers and apply for state benefits. But the hurdles for compensation are high.

• From tagesschau, a major state media news service:

Soon the first lawsuits will start: Across Germany, there are almost 200 civil lawsuits against Corona vaccine manufacturers like BioNTech. The plaintiffs claim to have been harmed by the vaccination.

• From the regional Schwäbische Zeitung:

Injection with an aftermath: A man from Sigmaringen suffered a stroke after Covid vaccination  Shortly after the second jab, Bernhard Strobel collapsed. He still feels the consequences today. Now he is going to court.

• Again from BILD:

VACCINE INJURY! 1ST CASE BEFORE THE COURT: Oxana G. (35) is wheelchair-bound following Covid vaccination.  Across Germany, 185 civil lawsuits are pending because of damages caused by Corona vaccinations. Oxana G. (35) is one of the injured parties. The fact that the courts are finally dealing with her case is already seen as a success by the woman from Halle: “I have lost my life - as I knew it before. I hope that my family and I will finally receive compensation and help.”

• From hessenschau, a publication of the regional Hessischer Rundfunk:

Sick following Covid vaccination: Why official points of contact [for the vaccine injured] are necessary.  Around 5 million people in Hesse have been vaccinated against Corona. Some have become seriously ill as a result of the vaccination. Those affected often fail in their search for medical expertise; they feel abandoned by the health system and the state.

• From Die Zeit, Germany’s largest weekly newspaper:

What we know about Covid vaccine injury: Karl Lauterbach has promised victims of vaccine damage faster help - and caused confusion about how common it is in the first place. The state of the question.

• From the Berliner Zeitung:

Covid vaccine researcher: “Allegations must be investigated immediately.” Vaccine researcher Carlos A. Guzmán talks about the benefits, limitations and side effects of the Covid vaccine – as well as allegations of inconsistencies in the approval process.

• From the Bamberg-based news portal inFranken:

Pensioner (87) dies eight months after Covid vaccination – his son’s lawsuit fails.  After an elderly man died within a few months of Covid vaccination, his son filed a lawsuit against the doctor. He has now failed before the Landgericht.

• Again from ZDF:

The suffering of Covid vaccine victims: Long-term complaints can occur following a Corona infection. Vaccination is supposed to protect against this – but it can also have side effects. What’s next for the vaccine-injured?

• From Tagesspiegel:

Possible heart damage after Covid vaccination: Woman sues BioNTech for damages. The company is facing its first civil lawsuit for alleged damages caused by the Corona vaccine. The trial is scheduled to begin on 15 March at the Frankfurter Landgericht.

The Robert Koch Institut have stopped updating their vaccine dashboard, after almost four months of totally flatlined uptake; one of the foremost mRNA promoters, Bill Gates, has called the jabs a disappointment and compared them unfavourably to masks

Perhaps if the jab maniacs had proceeded cautiously, limiting their promises and jabbing only the most vulnerable on a strictly voluntary basis, they could’ve preserved some future for their doubtful products. Instead, they oversold and over-administered their snake oil, and two years later most people have decided they don’t like it very much.

11 hours ago, Goddess said:

This thread is for looking at specific studies and datasets that prove or disprove what is happening.

No its for posting and mocking spam.

You keep coming coming here and making broad statements - with no proof, no evidence.

You keep posting spam and making the sorts of claims that if true would be on the news and as such it would be common knowledge.

Please provide the datasets and studies that show they are preventing covid transmission and death.

I did.  Please present your conclusions to the appropriate authorities. 

I'm also getting very annoyed with you because you keep posting - on a lot of different threads - there have been NO vaccine deaths in Canada.  I provided a link to the Ontario government website that stated how many vaccine deaths were in just Ontario alone.  I know you saw it because I tagged you in it.  Several times.

Yes there were columns and rows indicating the number of reported rashes, sore arms and other adverse events from COVID vaccine but nothing that unambiguously said Number of Deaths. 

Yet you keep making this claim that there have no vaccine deaths in Canada.

Why do you continue to lie about this?

Provide proof of your statements or stop derailing my thread with lies that you know are not true.

Health Canada hasn't attributed a single death to COVID vaccine.  That's not a lie.

But you apparently know dozens of people who've dropped dead in the street because of vaccine.  Why are you not on the news? 

You are a liar.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-health-canada-deems-400-deaths-after-receiving-covid-vaccine-low

This is twice now I've given you facts and you continue to lie.

Vax fanatics have to lie.

And you calling scientific studies and datasets "spam". 

That is not just bizarre. It shows your your utter ignorance.

I see others are calling you and your head cheerleader out on your lying now.  Good.

Being misinformed is one thing.

Deliberate lying is a whole other thing.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

You are a liar.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-health-canada-deems-400-deaths-after-receiving-covid-vaccine-low

This is twice now I've given you facts and you continue to lie.

And everytime you do I point out where your source also says;

Health Canada reports “though these (400) deaths occurred after being vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, they are not necessarily related to the vaccine.”

It is not a lie to say that Health Canada has not attributed a single death to COVID vaccine. Not one single death.

I notice you're still avoiding the questions I asked about how many deaths you know of first hand and also why this isn't placing you personally front and center on the news everyday?

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

And everytime you do I point out where your source also says;

Health Canada reports “though these (400) deaths occurred after being vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, they are not necessarily related to the vaccine.”

It is not a lie to say that Health Canada has not attributed a single death to COVID vaccine. Not one single death.

I notice you're still avoiding the questions I asked about how many deaths you know of first hand and also why this isn't placing you personally front and center on the news everyday?

Its pretty much impossible to discuss science with someone who rejects it in favour of MSN headlines.

You also have zero ability to reason on things.

How is it that every other country in the world is recognizing vaccine injuries and deaths and Canada reports zero?

Since the scientific studies show that the mRNA is settling in major organ's and crossing the blood/brain barrier (which is very very bad) and it is also circulating in the body at least 6 months later, many doctors and scientists are now concluding that long covid is actually vaccine injury and that all deaths, especially in young people up to 6 months post-vax, should be investigated as a vaccine death.  In Germany, they started doing this and 2 pathologists in the US are doing this and they are finding almost 100% are vaccine deaths.

I understand your choice is to remain ignorant on these things and wait for CBC to confirm things for you and demand no investigations take place.

What this means is that science has already found the mechanisms for harm in these experimental vaccines that also use experimental LNPs.

The government and Pharma have already tried to brush myo/pericarditis, menstrual issues and athlete deaths under the rug, until the public forced them to admit it.

Thank gawd some of the public are paying attention.

You advocate doing nothing, knowing nothing and deliberate ignorance. Not only do you embrace those things for yourself but you denigrate those who seek answers.

You are a very dangerous purveyor of mis and disinformation.

You are free to remain in ignorance. That's your choice. But you have no right to prevent others from asking questions and gaining knowledge.

You also were well aware from the beginning that the injections were experimental and the LNP technology was experimental. 2 experimental technologies in one.

They didn't know what would happen when they injected people, they didn't know what would happen to children, they didn't know what would happen to pregnant women.

(I think they DID know and didn't care, the past results of animal testing were a good test of what would happen. Consequences be damned, there was money to be made.)

So I don't understand your great offense at the results of these experimental injections coming out now.

Its pretty much impossible to discuss science with someone who rejects it in favour of MSN headlines.

What headlines? I'm going by the absence of a column or row in the Health Canada data you've provided that says Death by Vaccine.

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

I understand your choice is to remain ignorant on these things and wait for CBC to confirm things for you and demand no investigations take place.

You advocate doing nothing, knowing nothing and deliberate ignorance. Not only do you embrace those things for yourself but you denigrate those who seek answers.

You are a very dangerous purveyor of mis and disinformation.

Excuse me but you have known full well for years now that I advocate monitoring our government to an extent that would make Orwell himself blush.

You are one of the very best arguments for why we need do this - to mitigate a decades long and worsening crisis of public mistrust in the government that is now the primary cause behind the proliferation of so much misinformation and fake news. Rust never sleeps and nature abhors a vacuum.  I just can't put it in simpler terms.   

You are free to remain in ignorance. That's your choice.

Oh no, make no mistake, I'm being forced to take the government at its word just like you.

But you have no right to prevent others from asking questions and gaining knowledge.

Of course I don't and that's an especially stupid thing to say to me in light of my long long record of advocating for the sort of transparency I'd impose on government don't you think?

But here's the thing, when it comes to our governance and what public officials do in our name, like negotiate deals with pharmaceutical companies for example, we shouldn't have to ask much if anything we should simply be able to go look and see for ourselves.

You can't do that any more than I can but I simply haven't succumbed to the urge to dive down the stupid rabbit hole you're utterly lost in to make up the difference.  They must have told you that anyone who doesn't follow you down there is one of THEM and probably a lefty to boot or kick as the case may be.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, eyeball said:

we shouldn't have to ask much if anything we should simply be able to go look and see for ourselves.

That's what I'm doing and that's what you DON'T want people to do.

Pfizer was forced to show their documentation.  The trials showed NOTHING that they told the public about the injections.

More people died in the injection group, than in the placebo arm.

In the children's trial - 2 of the 1100 children died and several were permanently disabled - including Maddie de Garay, who was removed from the trial documentation because they didn't want people to know.

What happened in the pregnancy arm - was horrifying.

And more, I've posted it all here.

I "saw it for myself".

You want to trust government more than scientists.  That's you.  That's NOT me.

I trust the scientists.

There's a reason why Pfizer wanted the trial documents hidden for an entire generation.  It's because the trials were utterly appalling.

Just now, Goddess said:

That's what I'm doing and that's what you DON'T want people to do.

I want to outlaw the secrecy the government uses to prevent people from seeing what is happening.  The precise opposite of what you just wrote.

There's a reason why Pfizer wanted the trial documents hidden for an entire generation.  It's because the trials were utterly appalling.

It's the government who requested that this be hidden. Why do you keep defending it?

First you say this:

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I want to outlaw the secrecy the government uses to prevent people from seeing what is happening. 

Then you berate me for wanting the government to reveal what is happening:

11 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It's the government who requested that this be hidden. Why do you keep defending it?

This is why it's impossible to talk with you - you say one thing, and then you say the complete opposite and openly oppose anyone who wants the information revealed.

Your first statement is a bald-faced lie.  You do NOT want transparency from the government because you openly support governments not being transparent and oppose those trying to get the information.

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

First you say this:

Then you berate me for wanting the government to reveal what is happening:

No I'm not berating you for that at all. I'm merely pointing out how pointless your request is in the absence of a robust system of transparency and accountability.

This is why it's impossible to talk with you - you say one thing, and then you say the complete opposite and openly oppose anyone who wants the information revealed.

No this is just a result of decades of mistrust and conditioning telling you that everyone who disagrees with you is your enemy.  Its called divede and conquer for a reason.

Your first statement is a bald-faced lie.  You do NOT want transparency from the government because you openly support governments not being transparent and oppose those trying to get the information.

Everything I say is the opposite of what I mean? Okay, have it your way. I actually want the government to have all the power it wants to do anything and everything it likes without consequence or any sort of disclosure whatsoever.

Now all of a sudden you believe me?    

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No I'm not berating you for that at all. I'm merely pointing out how pointless your request is in the absence of a robust system of transparency and accountability.

No this is just a result of decades of mistrust and conditioning telling you that everyone who disagrees with you is your enemy.  Its called divede and conquer for a reason.

Everything I say is the opposite of what I mean? Okay, have it your way. I actually want the government to have all the power it wants to do anything and everything it likes without consequence or any sort of disclosure whatsoever.

Now all of a sudden you believe me?    

Your words say you want transparency - because, I believe, you know that that's the intelligent thing to say.

Your actions show you want the opposite.

I'm merely pointing out how pointless your request is in the absence of a robust system of transparency and accountability.

You want transparency but it's "pointless" to request that, so anyone who wants it is an ID-iot.  

Pointless.  We should all just give up, shut up and go along and stop requesting transparency from our government.  And anyone who doesn't sit down and shut up is a BAD person.  That's your stance.

Thanks for clarifying.  I'm going to go back to ignoring you.

Edited by Goddess