First a trickle....Now a flood

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

dialamah: instead of flinging poop, why don’t you try to post a quote or a cite?

I’d love to hear what you have to actually say. 

I've tried, its a waste of time; neither you nor @Goddessare interested or open to any opposing information.  And @Goddessis so blinded by hate she can't accurately read or comprehend half of what I do post.  

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Like when I posted about how restrictions and mandates affected children, linked to articles from child psychologists and then you posted that I was an ID-iot and that lockdowns, school closures and bankrupting parents were going to have NO effect whatsoever on children?

If CBC didn’t say it, how many of these leftists will honestly acknowledge it?

They all think that “possibly reduces symptoms by up to 10%” meets the standard of ‘vaccine’.

They think that threatening people with economic devastation isn’t considered to be using force or coercion.

Like when you posted that anyone claiming to be injured or had a loved one die from the jabs - they were all liars, fakers and attention-seekers and then you mocked the father who lost his 17 year old son 2 weeks after the jab?  And now teenagers and young adults are keeling over from heart attacks and strokes and I just posted a paper that addressed the issue.

Our liberal governments and mainstream media don’t acknowledge any of that. They’re still on a crusade to get people to jab little children, even though we’ve known from the very beginning that children don’t need protection from Covid.

Do you really expect an average leftist to find it in their heart to even consider that? Almost everyone who posts here is retirement age, and the leftists don’t care how many young people get hurt by the jab. They only care about reducing their own chance of harm.

Like when I posted all the studies about myocarditis and then you posted that myocarditis was caused by covid and had absolutely nothing to do with the vaccines and then a few months later the CDC finally admitted that OOOPS! the vaccines DO cause myocardtis after all.

Again, I don’t blame the average leftist for not being aware of that, because retractions and admissions from the CDC are completely ignored by the MSM.  

an article that I was reading in The Star not too long ago said that the vast majority of Covid deaths now are among the very elderly with comorbidities. That’s true, but what they’re not saying is that was the case all along.

They like to do this little dance between 1) saying that “everyone has a solid chance of dying of Covid, so everyone needs protection” when they want to sell vaccines, and 2) suddenly noticing age and health factors when they have to acknowledge multi-jabbed covid deaths. 

Again, I don’t blame these people for being sucked in to some extent at the beginning, but I do find it completely bizarre that they refuse to look at the elephant in the room, with the benefit of hindsight.

6 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I've tried, its a waste of time; neither you nor @Goddessare interested or open to any opposing information.  And @Goddessis so blinded by hate she can't accurately read or comprehend half of what I do post.  

Oh bs. You don’t have opposing “information”, every single comment in your recent posts is nothing but accusations. 

Would you like to be the first leftist to try and explain why Covid deaths in Canada went up by 30% in 2022 after we vaccinated 80% of the population?

At what point in the history of the world did epidemiologists and virologists look at an increasing death toll in a population that was 85% vaxed and say “the vaccine is working”?

I posted the Covid death charts, many many times here, and you guys refused to believe it, now even the Toronto star has commented on it.That is your Bible. You have no choice but to believe it and to repeat it now. Covid deaths were up by a wide margin in 2022.

Would you like to explain how the vaccine was working even though 86.7% of the people who died in 2022 were multi-jabbed?

you say that you have all of these wonderful facts and informative posts, but I have never seen anything come out of your mouth that was fact-based or supported with any realistic sites or quotes.

I would love for a leftist to prove that they are not a cultist by just talking about the fact that Covid deaths were up by 30% in 2022 compared to 2021.

They were even 24% higher in 2022 than in 2020 when nobody in all of Canada was vaccinated and Covid was still a novel virus.

literally nothing that we see in any of the death stats indicates that the vaccine is saving any lives at all. In order to pretend that the vaccines are working, the only thing that statisticians can do is point to lab results.

Where the rubber meets the road, the jab is a toad.

I can see that contrarian is posting here, and I don’t know what he is saying for the same reason that I don’t know what dog crap taste like, but people should take note of whether or not he is able to address any of the Covid death stats.

I know without looking that he is not. 

One of the posts I've wanted to make here but haven't because I feel that a lot of folks wouldn't understand the implications of it is regarding the issue of reverse transcription with the mRNA injections.

Reverse transcription was one of the very major hurdles that the mRNA technology was unable to overcome and why it was never brought to market.

Your DNA is in the nucleus of your cells and uses messenger RNA to take that information out into the body of the cell in order to create  proteins. It's supposed to be a 1-way trip.

Reverse transcription is when that messenger RNA gets pushed back into the nucleus of the cell and gets incorporated into the DNA -  the DNA then copies it and it then becomes a genetic issue that is passed down through generations.

This process of reverse transcription has been identified in many studies now, as happening  with these mRNA injections.  The mRNA, coded to produce the toxic spike protein, is being reverse transcribed back into the cell nucleus and now you are genetically programmed to produce spike protein continually.  This process of reverse transcription is how the spike is being found now in many organs of the body, but particularly in the ovaries and testes.

I recommend everyone check this out. 

Once I've researched it more and can explain the process in easier terms and the implications of it happening, I'll put a post together about it.

If Contrarian wants to debate about the merits or non-merits  of the PCR tests (which everyone pretty much agrees now they are crap and were never meant to be a diagnostic tool, and that the cycle thresholds they were run at were utterly ridonkulous), he'll have to do that on his own.  

The issues with the injections may have started with the PCR tests 3 years ago, but the science has gone far past what Contrarian thinks are issues now - reverse transcription and is implications is the biggest concern.

He's way late to the party and now so far behind the science that he's like a kindergartner on a college campus. I don't have the inclination to humour him by pretending to learn the ABC's from a kindergartner.

8 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Please first answer these, just to see if you are open to a reasonable discussion:  

Let me get this straight:

I have to answer YOUR questions to prove that I am open to reasonable discussion, but you refuse to read any of the studies or datasets I've posted for discussion.

And you are cheered on here by the woman who stated she wants MORE censorship of science, especially frontline MD's.

And YOU still think that PCR tests are a diagnostic tool that identifies the covid 19 virus in the body.

I don't think you're ready to discuss reverse transcription if you can't even wrap your brain around what PCR tests are for and how they work (and don't work).

11 hours ago, dialamah said:

You posted one study about myocarditis.  I pointed out to you that the study clearly stated it was funded by Pfizer.  I also posted multiple studies and datasets from independent scientists and world data that showed that myocarditis was a problem in teenagers and young adults.  I also posted how many countries have stopped the jabs in children, because of those studies and datasets.  Then the CDC finally came out and admitted that myocarditis WAS an issue.

It wasn't that I was not open to any opposing information.

It was a discussion about data and studies.  And the information you presented was false.  And I proved it was false.

Edited by Goddess
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I did, by asking you these 2 questions: 

1. Could you provide any peer-reviewed studies that confirm the occurrence of reverse transcription with mRNA vaccines?
  2. Can you clarify how mRNA vaccines are genetically modifying individuals if the mRNA only provides instructions for the body to produce a spike protein, which triggers an immune response?

I said this above:

On 4/16/2023 at 10:09 PM, Goddess said:

Once I've researched it more and can explain the process in easier terms and the implications of it happening, I'll put a post together about it.

Maybe use the time while you're waiting to read this thread.

Expert testimony from the NCI: Winnipeg on Ivermectin.

Charles Hooper, a distinguished former employee of Merck and NASA, is a renowned expert in exploring alternative applications of existing medications. With his extensive knowledge and experience, he sheds light on the use of Ivermectin, a human medication that has been scientifically proven to be effective against COVID-19. However, despite its potential benefits, the FDA and other pharmaceutical companies have unjustly demonized Ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment. Charley Hooper presents compelling theories behind this unjust vilification, urging the public to consider the evidence and explore alternative treatments to combat the pandemic. His insights have the potential to revolutionize the way we approach COVID-19 treatment, and could potentially save countless lives.

Fact from Fiction: Charley Hooper Addresses Ivermectin | Winnipeg Day 2 | National Citizens Inquiry (rumble.com)

By now it should be possible to have the full data to answer a simple question: in the early months of the pandemic, was there any measurable significantly higher risk to the general population, healthy, no complications or conditions under 50 or 60 year or 80 years of age than known conditions like cold or flu?

It is a simple first question and it's quite astounding to see how the experts in so many developed jurisdictions just failed it. Failed their duty before the society that was not to hand out arbitrary directives and preach but to measure and inform, honestly and objectively. Not all though. Some did just that.

Secondly, at no time previously, in the absence of high general risk, did we use mandatory limitations on the actions and freedoms of citizens to protect other, vulnerable populations. Always it was discretionary and voluntary. How did this happen that such a drastic change of standard and practice was imposed almost instantly and matter-of-factly, with no public discussion of the meaning and implications?

And thirdly we have to recall the infamous recommendation, followed by massive propaganda, of vaccination of children. There was no rationale for that. It undermined the professional standard and the medical oath. Again, automatically, with no discussion or consideration by the society.

Is it scary already how much we, as supposedly democratic society can lose and are willing to give up upfront and basically for no clear reason. Just because they said so. Is it a good thing?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, myata said:

How did this happen that such a drastic change of standard and practice was imposed almost instantly and matter-of-factly, with no public discussion of the meaning and implications?

World leaders, such as Trudeau and Freeland here in Canada, outright said that the pandemic was "an opportunity" that they were not going to let go to waste.  It was an opportunity for a power and money grab.  

The best defense against this type of misuse of power by authority is AN INFORMED PUBLIC.

Yet most of the public either were purposely scared shitless into being spoon-fed propaganda information or simply outright refused to become informed.  And they were deliberately misled.  Couple that with a refusal to become properly informed and you have a recipe for tyranny.

Look at the video I posted above about Ivermectin.  This successful early treatment was purposely withheld from the public.

Yet it wasn't hard to find the information.  The studies were there.  Many doctors were using it, many scientists tried to publish and explain the studies for public consumption, as the expert did in the above video testimony from the NCI.  They were censored and silenced, defunded and lost their licenses to practice.  And people died needlessly because of it.  For money and power.

These money and power grubbers need to be held accountable.  If we do not, this will happen again and it will get worse for us.  The people who shared misinformation on ivermectin - and I include many here on this forum - should be deeply ashamed of themselves.  You killed more people with your misinformation and intellectual laziness during the pandemic, than any "anti-vaxxer" ever did.  

If your doctor did not inform him/herself and went along with withholding early treatment to save their license to practice, they also need to be held accountable.  

All it would have taken was for doctors and others in the medical community to ALL stand up and speak the truth, to end this charade.

I repeat - to stop this from continuing and to stop it from ever happening again - THE BEST DEFENSE IS AN INFORMED PUBLIC.

Stop complying and this ends.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Week 13:  England and Wales.  Excess deaths hit 20.9%

This isn't even the highest percentage of excess deaths - some countries are reporting mid 20's percentages.

Remember when I said excess people would be dying, but not from covid?

uk1.JPG.dc060332a50a208c5bae8b5779488d24.JPG

Yeah, and I have my answer as to why new jobs/ hiring stats are so high in a lacklustre economy(Canada and US).  Jobs are becoming available as people die or become unable to work, due to the vaccines.

4 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Yeah, and I have my answer as to why new jobs/ hiring stats are so high in a lacklustre economy(Canada and US).  Jobs are becoming available as people die or become unable to work, due to the vaccines.

I think so too.

Rough estimates, based on insurance and funeral industry data and other surveys, are that 13 million Americans are now dead or disabled due to the vaccine.  You cannot remove 13 million working-age people from an economy without it having some effect.

I know some won't watch the testimony above on ivermectin, but I do want one point to be highlighted:

The reason the Pharma companies touted the injections as "95% effective" was because that is the magic number for a drug to receive the label of "beneficial".  If it's 92% effective, then it's not "beneficial."

But obviously, common sense tells you, it is.

Wouldn't you take a medical intervention that was 92% effective?  Or would you say, "Nope, not for me!  I'll wait for one that's 95%!"

THAT IS THE CHOICE THE GOVERNMENTS AND HEALTH AUTHORITIES MADE FOR YOU. 

They prevented you from having a cheaper, 92% effective drug, and forced you to wait while thousands died, in favour of a (supposedly, but since proved to be less than 50% effective and dropping quickly) 95% effective drug that benefitted them financially and power-wise.

ARE YOU REALLY OKAY WITH THAT?  OR WOULD YOU PREFER THE GOVERNMENT AND BIG PHARMA STAY THE FUQUE OUT OF YOUR MEDICAL DECISIONS?

The studies highlighted in the video are the same studies I posted here, almost 2 years ago.  When I posted them, detractors said that the "conclusions" in the studies were that ivermectin had "no benefit".  Which was true.  I tried getting them to look at the data and not the stated conclusion, but they refused.

Ivermectin was shown to be 90% and 92% effective in the studies.  But not 95%, so......."no benefit."

It's people's stupidity and lack of critical thinking that has been so frustrating.

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I can debate point by point after doing research on the 20 (20+2). 

Except you're not doing research.

You are quickly googling anything to rebut and then posting the exact same pharma-paid-for falsehoods we've had crammed down our throats for 3 years.

I've already disproven everything you're posting but because you refuse to read the thread, you're here making a fool of yourself.

But don't stop.

I love that you all are going "on record" as being big supporters of all the lies, misinformation and propaganda that has so far cost thousands of lives.

NO AMNESTY.

Edited by Goddess

Dr. Jessica Rose testimony at the NCI in Winnipeg.

Dr. Rose is an absolute smarty-pants (check out her CV) so her testimony is a bit more scientific, although she does a great job of putting things into layman's terms.

Dr. Jessica Rose's testimony is a bombshell! She exposes the flawed modelling used to justify COVID-19 lockdowns worldwide and reveals the severe underreporting of VAERS data. Her insights on the possible consequences of mRNA injections and their interaction with proteins in the body are alarming. Dr. Rose emphasizes the need for further research on the concerning findings emerging as a result of vaccination. Her testimony highlights the urgency of reevaluating current COVID-19 policies and ensuring public safety.

Dr. Jessica Rose Testifies About VAERS Data and COVID Models | Day 1 Winnipeg (rumble.com)

The next NCI sessions are in Saskatoon on April 20-22.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Will wait for those, and then will post Series 5.

Yes, super important that you post the propaganda we've all heard screeched at us every 15 minutes for the last 3 years.  You know, because we just haven't heard enough from your "side."   ?

48 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Thank you.

If you're expecting a Thank You for drunken shit-posing on my thread - which was to present the current data coming out and evidence of how the experiment is going and show the science that you all have been denied hearing and to generate discussion of the studies and data (which you refuse to read) and NOT to continue Big Pharma BS - you'll be waiting a long time.

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Focus on the ideas lady

Look, buddy, we have all had NO CHOICE but to focus on YOUR ideas for 3 years.

Your ideas have all proved to be WRONG.

• it doesn't stay in the arm
  • it's not safe
  • it's not effective
  • it doesn't prevent transmission
  • the LNPs are not broken down by the body
  • we didn't all have the same risk
  • vaccine passports did nothing but divide society
  • lockdowns harmed more than they helped
  • masks are nearly useless
  • they bankrupted small business
  • destroyed families
  • abandoned the vaccine injured
  • etc

ALL.  WRONG.

Why don't YOU focus on some other ideas?

Close-minded, intellectually lazy twit.....

Look, the experiment was a failure.

This thread is for looking at the science of why it failed.

You want to continue to shake your pom-poms for an injection that failed, for mandates and restrictions and lockdowns that devastated society?

Then start your own damn thread.

You outright said you refuse to read any of the studies or data here.

Then bug off.

Some people do want to read it and you're here shitting on it.

Start your own damn thread and wave your pom-poms for everything we've been through, there.

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Waiting for you to answer those 2 questions, if not in a few days will resume my opinions.

I don't take orders from you and I will do things on my own schedule.

I know you think because I'm a woman that you can push me around and bully me.  Maybe ordering women around and bullying females works for you in real life.

Surprise.

It doesn't work on me.

If you don't like being called a close-minded, intellectually lazy twit, then maybe work on not being one.

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

The OP, said that she is doing some work, so I will wait a few days for:

1. Could you provide any peer-reviewed studies that confirm the occurrence of reverse transcription with mRNA vaccines?
  2. Can you clarify how mRNA vaccines are genetically modifying individuals if the mRNA only provides instructions for the body to produce a spike protein, which triggers an immune response?

comment.thumb.JPG.185223762f26708040fbf275e0ce0659.JPG