First a trickle....Now a flood

Isn't it amazing what a bunch of good doctors could accomplish in no time at all, armed only with a helpful virus? Wow. So much we learn about ourselves. How (else) could we know?

If this explodes into real, damning revelations it may cause a global backlash against science. The cost to humanity, impossible to estimate, right at the time when concerted effort is needed urgently on several critical issues. Doesn't look like they are getting it, that word: "responsibility", or as much as gave it a thought. No, we need more creative stuff, keep it coming!

Edited by myata

9 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Why did the serious COVID-19 patient refuse to take their medicine?

Because they heard it had a 99% survival rate and didn't want to take any chances!

?

Or:

They didn't refuse. They wanted the medicine but the government banned it and lied to the public about it being only for animals.

This is U.S. Congress document.

"The documents make it clear that assertions by the NIH director,
Francis Collins, and the NIAID director, Anthony Fauci, that the NIH did not
support gain-of-function research or potential pandemic pathogen enhancement
in Wuhan are untruthful."

"Multiple sections of the grant proposals and grant progress reports make it clear
that the grants funded gain-of-function research of concern in Wuhan,.."

Technicalities cited by good doctors are beyond the point. Only a patented id.. or extremely good doctor could not put two and two together: grant funded research done on one kind of mice, but the same method used with a different virus, and could it be the bat one? in the next box. What was one of the main research programs in the lab, please remind us?

This is an extraordinary, unprecedented event in any recent history. If gain-of-function research is confirmed, in whatever form we cannot know full details due to the location - as the documents appearsto indicate, it would be a smoking gun of a magnitude of all racoon dogs in the world to the power of pangolins compared to diligently massaged nothing of an animal origin. We cannot know the consequences. It may cause a massive, unprecedented backlash against science for decades.

On one hand one sincerely wants to avoid that. But on the other, if any of this is true or even plausible based on confirmed information, can a first ever handcrafted pandemic be left alone, "let slide" as just another technology f#ckup? That would be plain dangerous, scary. Because the good doctors are nowhere near admitting any wrongs, or even noticing anything funny in this story. And so they will be doing it again, and again - in a flash.

And one cannot just pass by that dismissively arrogant remark: "He (Dr. Fauci) said: "Sen.
Paul, you do not know what you're talking about, quite frankly."

Can we take it that the high priests of modern science are infallible by definition? That they exalted so high that could no longer be bothered to stoop to explain the lofty celestial mechanics to the mundane?

Dr. Richard Feynman, a Nobel prize winner took pride in his ability and drive to explain the most complex concepts of the nuclear and particle physics to the laypeople. That is the essence of the Feynman method: you master a subject by explaining it. Can you really know something that you cannot explain? This is that true, genuine science is about. We will have to see what legacy remains of today's good doctors in a decade or two. Do they even want to know?

7 hours ago, Contrarian said:

However, being a militant doesn't automatically make you right about everything.

But I HAVE been right about everything.  And you've been wrong about everything.

You do understand that you all participated in a medical experiment for which there were no long-term studies or data and that now the studies and data are coming in, right?

If you don't want to know what the results were of the experiment you participated in, then don't come here.  But don't come here and slag on me for posting the resultant studies and data.

For someone who participated in a medical experiment and has zero interest in how it's going, you sure show up here a lot.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

you are just a militant which uses data to fit her narrative.

Yes, I use data.

The data doesn't "fit a narrative." 

The data says what it says.

You can ignore it, or you can continue to quote CBC headlines.

Entirely up to you, dude.

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

It appears other views bother you.

Support your view.  That's all you have to do.  It's actually one of the rules of this forum.

I post 47 studies and datasets that say a certain thing.  Your view is the studies and datasets are wrong. 

Fine.  Have a different view.  I don't care.  But if you want to come here and state your view, then SUPPORT your view.

And pick something that supports your view that ISN'T an MSM headline.

Edited by Goddess

I don't even post all the studies and datasets that are out there.  But the ones I do post, are good.  And they're all saying the same thing right now.

You guys come here, ignore the studies and data, post a CBC headline and a personal insult in rebuttal and strut around like you proved something.

How am I supposed to take any of you seriously?

And you think I'M the id-iot? ?

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

The people who live Down Under mostly live clustered near the coasts, where there is access to water. The Eastern Coast includes the most well-known cities like Melbourne and Sydney. Darwin sticks up on the North Coast, and is an important naval center.

There’s virtually nothing civilized at all in the middle of Australia except a tiny town called Alice Springs, which sprouted up at the only spot where water can be found.

But Perth, a big city of two million people, along with a few nearby smaller towns making up about four million total souls, lies isolated on Australia’s Western Coast, protected by a massive, impenetrable desert.

Western Australia might as well be on an island. There are very few ways to get there, so when that province locked down for covid, they had possibly the best access control in the world. And as the article explained, Western Australia locked down early, before covid got there, and even reached 90% vaccine rates before it ever experienced the pandemic.

How the ‘hermit kingdom’ became the world’s control group for the largest vaccination trial ever - Umbrella News

The story’s news is that the province just released its vaccine surveillance report for 2021 — when there was ZERO covid there — and guess what? The province experienced an ‘exponential increase’ in adverse events, with hospitals struggling to keep up with the carnage.

Here is the official chart of REPORTED adverse events that were turned into Western Australia’s Vaccine Safety Surveillance (WAVSS) system, which is their version of VAERS:

westaus.thumb.JPG.4faeb92f4e2ba24b5f668459cfa86c57.JPG

According to Umbrella, despite the near-total absence of covid cases, in the second half of 2021, Western Australia media regularly reported that WA hospitals were overwhelmed, right as adverse events peaked. It was a pandemic of vaccination. The highest month for adverse event reports was October — the very same month workplace mandates issued, vaccine eligibility expanded to anyone 18 and over, and walk-in vaccinations came online.

Only 16 cases of covid were reported in October.

On October 31st, WA Premier Mark McGowan told reporters that hospitals were “under enormous pressure,” but said it was baffling to understand why that was. Just baffling. 

Adverse events for covid vaccines were reported in Western Australia at almost 24 times the rate of adverse events for all other vaccines — combined.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I don't even post all the studies and datasets that are out there.  But the ones I do post, are good.  And they're all saying the same thing right now.

You guys come here, ignore the studies and data, post a CBC headline and a personal insult in rebuttal and strut around like you proved something.

How am I supposed to take any of you seriously?

And you think I'M the id-iot? ?

You are my hero...

8 hours ago, Goddess said:

Yes, I use data.

The data doesn't "fit a narrative." 

The data says what it says.

@Contrarian in science you do not have the option to ignore the evidence that you don't like or doesn't fit / isn't compatible with your favorite theory (that's what the good doctors did and do routinely, but that practice is not science). This is not how science works. The valid options are:

- Point an error in the presented evidence

- Add valid evidence of your own, by presenting it for an open and impartial review by the peers

- Add logical arguments connecting the evidence with earlier established knowledge, again, open to a review and critical discussion

- Update or reject your theory

This is how science developed over the millennia now, to an astounding success and the good doctors can change or subvert this process (the scientific method) only to its detriment with serious risks and / or costs to the society.

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

On 4/4/2023 at 1:06 PM, Contrarian said:

SEE THE FAMILY DOCTOR and if one knows them for years, reach out to that trust level. 

In normal times, I would agree with this. But these are not normal times.

For instance, all of the studies and data show that the risk/benefit analysis for jabbing children and young adults is poor. Children and young adults have statistically zero risk from covid and that risks of adverse events following inoculation are greater. For this reason, many countries (not Canada, as we do not follow the science and never have) have discontinued the jabs for children and healthy people under 50. 

But if you ask your Canadian doctor whether your child or teenager or yourself should get the jabs, they will tell you that you definitely should. Because if they tell you what the actual studies and data show, they will lose their license to practice. 

So in normal times, when doctors were not muzzled by politics, I most definitely would agree to trust your doctor. 

Nowadays, you can heed your doctor, knowing full well that he is being politically muzzled from telling you the truth  OR  you can follow the science.

Long awaited Chinese market samples are finally out. And as before they report two findings. First that well more than a month after first reported cases, the infection was widespread in the market; secondly, that some animal genetic material was colocated with viral one. That's all. Not even a statistically significant correlation the good doctors like to lecture freshmen about. Coincidence, without any credible indication of a correlation, forget the cause is now that some media hurried to claim as "the most convincing evidence yet" for the animal origin hypothesis. Go figure.

It looks like the good doctors sect is trying to live simultaneously in two parallel realities: the first one, about factual evidence and empirical test, openness to critical analysis they teach and preach in the schools. The second, where incomplete or plain invalid reports can become peer-reviewed "evidence" and then pile up to support an arbitrary conclusion of "putative" acceptance on behalf of the entire research community is what they show and how they behave. There's nothing new to this practice of course: it happened every time when a powerful scientific clique tried to impose its narrative on the community, unable to convince it with verifiable evidence that would stand to critical questioning. If anything it indicates a weakness of the doctrine; and always worked to damage and delay the progress.

One cannot pass by another obvious question: why did it take three full years, and some to release the samples? We can see it again from the perspective of the minimal entities, the one well-known logical razor. If we were talking genuine mysterious agent that made its way from no less mysterious though still "putative" intermediate hosts, wouldn't there be exactly: zero, none, no reasons at all to delay the analysis?

On the other hand, if there was a reason to suspect (or expect?) something, anything at all funny about the incident, wouldn't you want to scour the tired samples in any possible way to ensure that they carry no wrong messages?

Edited by myata

On 4/5/2023 at 2:08 PM, Contrarian said:

it's important to remember that medical professionals are still the best source of information when it comes to the health and well-being of ourselves and our loved ones.

I agree.  Especially the frontline doctors who actually treat patients.

So why are they being censored and silenced?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I will not dismiss the overwhelming evidence and consensus among medical professionals that COVID-19 is a serious public health threat and that vaccines and other preventive measures are effective in mitigating its spread.

THERE IS NOT A CONSENSUS.  Far from it.

You think there is because you are only being exposed to the small number of professionals who have agreed to promote a certain narrative, while those who disagree are being censored and silenced.

• Like 1

Canada’s Unprecedented Inquiry 2 — Coping with Heartbreak (gatheryourwits.com)

Reporter reporting on NCI testimony in Toronto.

If you want to watch the proceedings, you can no longer watch it YouTube, as it's been censored there.  You know - the censorship that Contrarian denies is happening.

You can watch it on the NCI website, though.

From the above - this is how utterly id-iotic the coronamaniacs are:

A paramedic walks over to a dead man lying splattered on the sidewalk, having clearly jumped 8 stories — where a colleague is administering a PCR test to determine if cause of death was C-19. [Day 3, Scarlett Martyn @ 6:09:22]

Edited by Goddess

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

This claim is baseless and unfounded.

No, it's not.  I've provided 49 pages of doctors and scientists, data and studies -  who are not part of your fake "consensus."

It's your claim that there is consensus that is baseless and unfounded.  It's a cliche you picked up from CBC and now spout, even though if I asked you to name 5 scientists who are part of your "consensus", you wouldn't be able to do it.  But I can name you at least 30 who are not part of your fake "consensus" and I can do it without Googling.

If you don't have any actual studies or data that you want to discuss here, then stop commenting and derailing my thread.  This thread is for actual science - not your CBC propaganda and conspiracy theories.

16 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

several information sessions.

? You're kidding me, right? ?

So you believe that your doctor, who had about 10 hours of lectures on immunology a long time ago in medical school, sat through some "information sessions" (which were likely paid for by Pfizer).....and now this doctor has more knowledge to recommend an inoculation, than scientists, virologists, epidemiologists and immunologists with decades of experience????

?  OMG, that was the best laugh I've had since "The covid jabs will stop transmission." and "Natural immunity does not exist."

Seriously dude - I can see this topic is waaaaaay over your head.

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

I know you are nervous and probably swirling now.

I'm going to expand on an illustration I've used here before, but it uses the science of engineering instead of medical science:

The government decides that a bridge must be built.  It will reduce traffic congestion greatly and the public has been clamoring for it.

So they award the bridge building contract to a company of 10 engineers with a long history of putting profits before people by committing fraud and bridge collapses that cost many lives.  They have been heavily fined for these lapses in the past.

But the government assures the public that THIS time, the company will play right.

Now, other engineers look at the plans of specs of the new bridge and raise concerns with the public - there are issues with the physics of the bridge, some of the engineers are paper-pushers who haven't built a bridge in years and corners are being cut on the quality of cement and strength of the steel being used.

In response, the government takes away the diplomas and certificates of those dissenting engineers and warns the public not to listen to them, that they are nothing but crackpots.  The news is nothing but how great the bridge will be and how wonderful the company is that is building it.  Anyone who raises concerns is painted as a crackpot and has their career ruined.

But some people who read the dissenting opinions and who understand physics, can read a blueprint, understand the correct mixture of cement and remember the frauds and collapses perpetrated by this company before.....they have real concerns about sending themselves or their families over this bridge multiple times a day.

Over the next year, the bridge gets built and starts to be used.  Thousands of people cross the bridge and they report to the dissenting public "You bunch of id-iots!  Look, the bridge is built and it's great!  You were stupid to listen to the dissenting engineers!"

Meanwhile, sinkholes start appearing in the sidewalks on the bridge and people are getting sucked into them and dying.  The nightly news is forbidden by the government from telling the public this.  In fact, government officials are interviewed on the news stating that the sinkholes and people dying are LIES - it's not happening at all.  "There are no sinkholes and no one is dying." is the official line.

3 of the engineers from the company that built the bridge quit their jobs.  They no longer want their names attached to this bridge and they anticipate the company is going to get sued soon.

If any of the public find out about these engineers who quit, the government simply says they are, again, crackpots.

Soon larger sinkholes start popping up on the bridge road - now cars full of people are getting sucked into them and dying.  The public is starting to wonder now - not everyone, because some are still believing the government and they have been shielded from ever knowing that many engineers have raised concerns about the safety of the bridge.

Now the government can't hide it any longer, so they assure the public that the vast majority of people crossing the bridge, do so in complete safety and anyways, some loss of life was always expected (although they did not say so at the time.)

The dissenting engineers, who warned early on about the bridge, start to see cracks in the cement and pieces of steel breaking free and they believe the families of those killed by the sinkholes.

But the government and the bridge company continue to assure the public that nothing is wrong with the bridge, in fact it is working perfectly and as expected.  They point out the "consensus" of engineers is that the bridge is safe.

Now.

I am not one of the public who cannot read a blueprint and who does not understand how the consistency of cement is important in building.  I am going to avoid the bridge.  I listen in sadness to the stories of those who have lost loved ones to the sinkholes and those who broke legs and arms in near-misses with the sinkholes and those who broke their back in a sinkhole and are now permanently disabled.  I wonder why they did not pay attention to what was happening and why they put blind faith in the bridge company with the history of fraud.

I know the bridge will collapse soon - all signs point to it.  It's crumbing now.

Nervous and swirling?  No.

Just sad that so many don't want to read the bridge specs or even attempt to understand physics.

Sometimes angry that the government continues to assure everyone the bridge is 100% safe, when it's clear it's not.

Sometimes frustrated that so many people insist that all engineers say the bridge is safe, when this is absolutely untrue.  But I see they are being shielded from hearing the truth.  And either laziness or outright stupidity keeps them from reading anything but propaganda.  Fallacy of sunk costs applies here, too.  Some have been so vocal about hating unvaxxed people, that they cannot go back and see that the hatred was fed to them or admit that they fell for it.  So they continue full-steam ahead.

At this point, use the bridge all you want.  It's your choice.  Send your kids over it.

It's obvious those of you who come here to jeer and call me names, have no interest in physics or engineering or how to make cement and steel strong.  I do think some of you are just not intellectually capable of grasping the actual science, so are content to spout cliches like "Trust the engineers who say the bridge is safe!" and "Why would the government lie to us?" and "There is a consensus of engineers who certify the bridge is safe."

For those interested, I'm going to continue to post the data and studies.

Many countries released their yearly data in February and I've only had a chance to go over the Australian and UK data, which shows massive excess deaths, miscarriages/stillbirths, explosions of cancers and heart disease and stroke.  Singapore, Taiwan Japan and others are also.....not looking good.

20 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Even if someone is BIAS as you

So, seeing the studies and data that identified myo and pericarditis as a serious adverse event is......BIAS to you?

Authorities insisted to the public that myocarditis, first - didn't exist as an adverse event and then when they couldn't hide it any longer, FINALLY admitted it was happening.  In fact, it was happening to the point that many countries stopped the jabs in people under 50.

Same thing happened with menstrual issues - deny, deny, deny - until they couldn't deny it any more.

This is not BIAS.

It's extremely bizarre to me that you view studies and data as BIAS but MSM propaganda and lies, as truth.

It's not just bizarre, it's utter stupidity.  I mean, seriously - how many times do you have to be outright lied to by the same people before you wise up?

I mean, I get it.  You are the ones who cheered loudly for unvaxxed people to be jailed, fined, fired from their jobs, barred from society, one of you wanted them sent to refrigerated trucks to die, eyeball talks breathlessly and excitedly about the possibility of firing squads because the unvaxxed are "murderers."  And you all did this LONG AFTER the data showed that the jabs prevented nothing.

"I was wrong." is not an option for you.

I'd rather be me, than whatever the fuque the rest of you became in the last 3 years.

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

and I did not cheer for people that are unvaxxed to be jailed.

That is you manipulating, be honest to your work on this thread.

Did you speak up when jailing people was talked about?

No, you did not.

You cheered the whole thing on.  And it was all based on lies.  And now you refuse to admit it.