First a trickle....Now a flood

On 2/12/2023 at 10:52 AM, Infidel Dog said:

I've always suspected this is one of the reasons you have to be suspicious of government stats. You don't know how many are covid and how many are jab related. Then there's all the other hiddens in "with" not "from" Covid.

I think that a certain percentage of "long covid" people are actually vaccine injured.  What that percentage is, I don't know.  No one is really interested in finding out.  There are some papers done on long covid, most of them show low Vitamin D levels is a factor. But mostly there is no explanation.

I also know that, depending on your immune system, "long flu" was a thing - excess fatigue, lingering cough and other symptoms - these are actually quite common and not just for covid.

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I mean that's what worked for me. What else do I have but my experience with Covid-19? I don't dig deep on this topic as is not my priority. My doctor was not censored, knew him for years, and he is a good man, so he told me the risks and made my decision. 

Priorities are sometimes set by tragedies. Yours with your sister against Covid-19, sorry to hear, mine with communism against Russian campaigns after having no future back home. 

If we're right in those campaigns? Time and History will tell. 

I feel like most people who fully bought into everything, will do so again.  The ones that are now saying, "I won't take another jab" have already proven that given enough fear and coercion, will do so again. It won't matter what the campaign is, some people are more prone to fear propaganda and have no critical thinking skills. Threaten their job, their family again - they will react the same way. Unquestioning compliance, obedience in the face of facts.

Liberal MP Housefather argues on Feb. 16 at #PACP committee that MPs should have to sign non-disclosure agreements to see contracts with vax companies. At the same time provides one of the core reasons why some people chose not to get the shot.

Shorter testing < liability.

This is related to a motion tabled by Bloc MP Nathalie Sinclair-Desgagné requesting the contracts.

combus.thumb.jpg.466ad9de61bdb54e3178b0822db29355.jpg

Pfizer got Slovenia to acknowledge that safety & efficacy of the was not currently known. We can assume Pfizer got Canada to acknowledge the same thing. In which case, Health Canada has got a huge problem on its hands for its “safe and effective” claims.

d76942_5af19ff7389d405585ae0c9db50eb306.pdf (usrfiles.com)

slovenia.thumb.jpg.04dc274d79312008243cb860a9232348.jpg

Albania's contracts are the same:

Albanian Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine contract - DocumentCloud

albania.thumb.JPG.baff7b20cc51965509a7640a148058ba.JPG

Likely that the redactions in Canada's contracts involved the same claims of "no safety and efficacy information".  Yet that is NOT what Canadians were told - the were told 100% safe and 95% efficacy.  The public was told the shot was approved with full statistical data to back up claims. 

Lies.  All lies.

Canada releases redacted versions of COVID-19 vaccine contracts - The Globe and Mail

The clinical trials were fraudulent. Wonder when we will see this on a headline? Two years from now? It took them 2 years to admit they were never tested for transmission.

Forced vaccinations, mass firings, denial of informed consent = crimes against humanity.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Liberal MP Housefather argues on Feb. 16 at #PACP committee that MPs should have to sign non-disclosure agreements to see contracts with vax companies. At the same time provides one of the core reasons why some people chose not to get the shot.

Shorter testing < liability.

This is related to a motion tabled by Bloc MP Nathalie Sinclair-Desgagné requesting the contracts.

combus.thumb.jpg.466ad9de61bdb54e3178b0822db29355.jpg

Pfizer got Slovenia to acknowledge that safety & efficacy of the was not currently known. We can assume Pfizer got Canada to acknowledge the same thing. In which case, Health Canada has got a huge problem on its hands for its “safe and effective” claims.

d76942_5af19ff7389d405585ae0c9db50eb306.pdf (usrfiles.com)

slovenia.thumb.jpg.04dc274d79312008243cb860a9232348.jpg

Albania's contracts are the same:

Albanian Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine contract - DocumentCloud

albania.thumb.JPG.baff7b20cc51965509a7640a148058ba.JPG

Likely that the redactions in Canada's contracts involved the same claims of "no safety and efficacy information".  Yet that is NOT what Canadians were told - the were told 100% safe and 95% efficacy.  The public was told the shot was approved with full statistical data to back up claims. 

Lies.  All lies.

Canada releases redacted versions of COVID-19 vaccine contracts - The Globe and Mail

The clinical trials were fraudulent. Wonder when we will see this on a headline? Two years from now? It took them 2 years to admit they were never tested for transmission.

Forced vaccinations, mass firings, denial of informed consent = crimes against humanity.

Interesting, isn't it. Of course the federal government will cover that up. That's why I was so amazed at how people like Tam and Moore could call themselves Chief Medical Officer of Health.

So.... February is when a lot of countries drop their data for the previous year and Australia just dropped their's this week.

Remember when we were supposed to just ignore the fact that they told us the jabbers would stop transmission and then they just moved the goalposts to: now it prevents hospitalization and death?

Ya, no it doesn't.

In Australia, hospitalizations have been occurring 59.7-times more frequently among the COVID-19-’vaxxed’ as compared to those who have received NO shots.

This graph is representative of public health data in most jurisdictions that are transparent enough to provide it. We stopped showing these data in Ontario, Canada two Christmases ago, when this trend became to obvious to hide.  The same thing is happening in the UK and Japan (which is why Japan is looking to nullify their fraudulent contracts with Pfizer).

australia.thumb.JPG.de2f269a3563fb88daa0b7875edce61b.JPG

3 hours ago, myata said:

So that's 1. the Dept of Energy, 2. the FBI and 3. the US DoD now.

The former director of the American CDC, Robert Redfield, also said that it was "biologically implausible" that the virus arose from nature.  His reasoning was that viruses that jump directly from an animal (like a bat) to humans, are NOT immediately contagious.  There has to be an intermediary animal (or several).

Yet after testing over 80,000 species, no intermediary animal has been found. To this day.

Only a virus with a head start in being acclimated to humans would be this infectious.  Ease of transmission of SARS-CoV2, by itself, is evidence that strongly suggests human intervention in it's creation.

This seems to be the reason why the Chinese lied in the early days about how transmissible the virus was - they denied human-to-human transmission initially and the WHO took them at their word - until Taiwan proved otherwise.  They didn't want to draw attention to how transmissible it was, because of the additional questions that would have been raised.

Every scientist from around the world - and there were hundreds - were silenced for pointing this out.

Without censorship of science, we likely would have identified the animal (if the virus actually made the zoonotic leap) and had an actual working vaccine by now.  Scientific censorship and covering-up set us back drastically.

Which is why I come down hard on those who demand MORE censorship - like @dialamah does.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2023 at 1:33 PM, Goddess said:

Only a virus with a head start in being acclimated to humans would be this infectious.  Ease of transmission of SARS-CoV2, by itself, is evidence that strongly suggests human intervention in it's creation.

And why, at the end of the day, would it matter if it came from a lab?  We still had to deal with it.

Which is why I come down hard on those who demand MORE censorship

And of course there'd still be just as many insane dingbats doing their best to make things worse.

On 2/26/2023 at 1:33 PM, Goddess said:

Every scientist from around the world - and there were hundreds - were silenced for pointing this out.

Without censorship of science, we likely would have identified the animal (if the virus actually made the zoonotic leap) and had an actual working vaccine by now.  Scientific censorship and covering-up set us back drastically.

It's never too late to get things back on track, all you need is the proof.

Got any BTW?

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

And why, at the end of the day, would it matter if it came from a lab?  We still had to deal with it.

And of course there'd still be just as many insane dingbats doing their best to make things worse.

Maybe next we might find out about the Canadian connection to Wuhan. We had some kind of incident involving two Chinese scientists from Wuhan lab who were working at the National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg, and they were abruptly sent back to China. This was in around July 2019.

The details surrounding their dismissal and deportation were not made public by the Canadian government. Shortly thereafter, the head of NML resigned and a new set of policies and procedures were created for the transfer of biological materials.

Smells like Denmark around here...

Edited by OftenWrong

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Maybe next we might find out about the Canadian connection to Wuhan. We had some kind of incident involving two Chinese scientists from Wuhan lab who were working at the National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg, and they were abruptly sent back to China. This was in around July 2019.

The details surrounding their dismissal and deportation were not made public by the Canadian government. Shortly thereafter, the head of NML resigned and a new set of policies and procedures were created for the transfer of biological materials.

Smells like Denmark around here...

So what, it's always smelled like that for decades and decades and even centuries.  My question is essentially the same - at the end of the day, what difference has taking note of it made in your day to day life on the ground?

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

It matters because the people who released it, whether accidentally or on purpose, profited from it.

You mean like when fossil fuel companies know full well their emissions are warming our planet's atmosphere and changing its climate?

What difference does knowing this make in how you deal with what's happened? What's changed in how you have to deal with the consequences and why?

What difference does knowing this make in how you deal with what's happened? What's changed in how you have to deal with the consequences and why?

Ummmm, maybe because we don't want mad scientists messing around with sketchy gain of function experiments that have little benefit to humanity and then releasing them for fun and profit?

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

My question is essentially the same - at the end of the day, what difference has taking note of it made in your day to day life on the ground?

For one thing if we know it's from a laboratory then we can obtain all the information about the man-made virus from them in order to understand it.

Second we will know it's not from the wild.

Third to know how it leaked, and make changes to the lab procedures to prevent more leaks.

41 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Ummmm, maybe because we don't want mad scientists messing around with sketchy gain of function experiments that have little benefit to humanity and then releasing them for fun and profit?

Well of course not but how do you prevent it when you can't even prove that's what happened?

There's a degree of public incompetence of staggering proportions relating to oversight here that's leaving us exposed to consequences after the fact.  I mean in Canada we have only 380 elected representatives and there's 38 million of us.  How hard can it be?

31 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

For one thing if we know it's from a laboratory then we can obtain all the information about the man-made virus from them in order to understand it.

There's the rub. If.

What's your plan for doing that? Maybe screeching even harder that the left is destroying civilization will make a difference.

29 minutes ago, eyeball said:

There's the rub. If.

What's your plan for doing that? Maybe screeching even harder that the left is destroying civilization will make a difference.

You asked so what if, and I gave a succinct answer. Now you're asking how if, which is a different question.

Unfortunately your daily allotment of questions that I would answer has expired. We don't want to get into an actual conversation...

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

You asked so what if, and I gave a succinct answer.

You said if not me. I simply pointed out that it's a huge if and wondered how you plan on getting over it.  But you don't want to talk about it because you probably never thought through what you're implying.

In the meantime, if what you're saying is true, that this virus was engineered and potentially dangerous aspects of it are being kept from us then lifting measures seems a little reckless don't you think?

No, you don't think, that's the real rub.  

You said if not me. I simply pointed out that it's a huge if and wondered how you plan on getting over it.  But you don't want to talk about it because you probably never thought through what you're implying.

In the meantime, if what you're saying is true, that this virus was engineered and potentially dangerous aspects of it are being kept from us then lifting measures seems a little reckless don't you think?

No, you don't think, that's the real rub.  

Perhaps you are reading too much into this. I am not sure if it's true. But I believe it's possible. Accidents can happen.

If it were an accident, it's reasonable to assume that China would not be keen on announcing it. 

The US is apparently looking into it, so that means there is a possibility.

That's about all I know. Do you know more than that?