First a trickle....Now a flood

Also, the new chick at work who just started in November - 22 y.o. - who is triple vaxxed, was off all last week with her SECOND bout of covid.  She said it was way worse than the FIRST time she had it, which was after her 2nd vax.  She's back this week, but definitely very lethargic.

And another one at work had to take yesterday off because the wife has had her period for months and months straight, ever since her booster shot and had to go to the hospital for a blood transfusion. 

If anyone is interested in reading - these are the two publicly available Pfizer-ATI-MCDC-DOD-FDA-HHS manufacturing contracts that have been disclosed to the public. Redacted, of course.

2020.07.20-base-agreement-pfizer-contract-56-p-exh-a-jackson.pdf (wordpress.com)

2020.07.21-dod-ati-pfizer-technical-direction-letter-ota-w15qkn-16-9-1002-35-p.pdf (wordpress.com)

There is also a "Project Agreement" mentioned in these documents that is currently being FOIA'ed.

Letter from the Florida Surgeon General requesting more transparency from the CDC:

document (floridahealth.gov)

According to a recent study, mRNA COVID-1 9 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events, including coagulation disorders, acute cardiac injuries, Bell's palsy, and encephalitis, to name a few. This risk was I in 550, much higher than other vaccines. To claim these vaccines are "safe and effective" while minimizing and disregarding the adverse events is unconscionable.

And the State of Florida also issued a Health Alert on cvoid-19 vaccine safety:

Health Alert on mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Safety | Florida Department of Health (floridahealth.gov)

The State Surgeon General is notifying the health care sector and public of a substantial increase in Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reports from Florida after the COVID-19 vaccine rollout.

In Florida alone, there was a 1,700% increase in VAERS reports after the release of the COVID-19 vaccine, compared to an increase of 400% in overall vaccine administration for the same time period (Figure 1).

The reporting of life-threatening conditions increased over 4,400%. This is a novel increase and was not seen during the 2009 H1N1 vaccination campaign. There is a need for additional unbiased research to better understand the COVID-19 vaccines' short- and long-term effects.

The findings in Florida are consistent with various studies that continue to uncover such risks. 

17 hours ago, Goddess said:

Also, the new chick at work who just started in November - 22 y.o. - who is triple vaxxed, was off all last week with her SECOND bout of covid.  She said it was way worse than the FIRST time she had it, which was after her 2nd vax.  She's back this week, but definitely very lethargic.

And another one at work had to take yesterday off because the wife has had her period for months and months straight, ever since her booster shot and had to go to the hospital for a blood transfusion. 

It's astounding how many people you know who've been injured and killed from vaccine when not even one death has been officially recorded in Canada.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

It's astounding how many people you know who've been injured and killed from vaccine when not even one death has been officially recorded in Canada.

Well, there's that woman in Ontario who was hit by a falling grand piano as she came out of the vaccine clinic. 

If she hadn't gotten vaccinated, she would be alive today.

Edited by bcsapper

19 hours ago, eyeball said:

I showed you the official count of deaths from vaccine in Ontario, directly from the government.  That's just one province.

So why do you keep repeating this lie?

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I showed you the official count of deaths from vaccine in Ontario, directly from the government.  That's just one province.

So why do you keep repeating this lie?

There might be four in Canada total.

I'll assuming they're all friends and family members of your's.

54 minutes ago, eyeball said:

There might be four in Canada total.

I'll assuming they're all friends and family members of your's.

So you didn't read the Health Canada bulletin.  Why am I not surprised?  Then you can continue to ignore the information and to lie about there being NO vaccine deaths in Canada.

I've actually been expecting your accusation.

• I've lived a lot of places and also have a large online friend pool, since I play an online game with the same group of about 20 people for the last 15 years.  I am active in the vaccine injured community as well, due to my sister's injury and subsequent lifetime disability.
  • I also highly doubt that anyone would confide in you if they were vaccine injured or suspected a freind or relative was dead from the injections.
  • I also know you openly reject any science or data that shows the injections as anything less than 100% safe and 95% effective.

I'm asking you AGAIN - please stop derailing my thread.

28 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I don't know, you seem to think I hang on every word you say.

Well, you show up on threads you have no interest in, only because I started them or posted on them and then you follow me around from thread to thread, with nothing to add to any of the topics except to insult me on a personal level.

So, yes.

I think it's pretty obvious that you hang on every word I say. ?

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Only when you stop derailing the Internet. Your threads are more of a collection of reposted spam than anything.

I'm single-handedly derailing the internet?  With peer-reviewed medical studies.  WOW.  You are fuquin' delusional.

Please.

I'm asking you again to STOP DERIALING THIS THREAD.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CLICK ON OR READ THREADS WITH TOPICS THAT YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN.

Just now, Goddess said:

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CLICK ON OR READ THREADS WITH TOPICS THAT YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN.

Well, as I've said before, my interest is more in the capacity people like you have for maintaining if not nurturing their deluded thinking. I have anti-vaxxers in my family who also have a tendency to accept a lot of conspiracy minded nonsense too.

How did you find this calling of your's anyway? Did you cut your teeth on 9/11 conspiracies like WasteCanMan did? You figure you're getting better at it something?

I'm not sure what this means - perhaps Idaho is preparing for prosecutions of those involved in the covid lies. I know that Idaho was one of the states that expressed interest in what DeSantis was accomplishing in Florida.  But this bill was introduced, House Bill 154:

HOUSE BILL 154 – Idaho State Legislature

• A new bill has been introduced in Idaho that would make the administration of experimental mRNA COVID-19 vaccines illegal.
  • Sen. Nichols introduced the new bill on the 15th of February before the House Health and Welfare Committee, according to KTVB.
  • According to the bill text, “A person may not provide or administer a vaccine developed using messenger ribonucleic acid technology for use in an individual or any other mammal in this state.”
  • A person who violates the bill will be guilty of a misdemeanor.
  • The new legislation, if passed, would go into effect on July 1, 2023.

(PDF) Australian COVID-19 pandemic: A Bradford Hill analysis of iatrogenic excess mortality (researchgate.net)

(I did talk in this thread about the Bradford-Hill criteria for determining causation, it is the gold standard.)

Abstract

Australian official mortality data show no clear evidence of significant excess deaths in 2020, implying from an older WHO definition that there was no COVID-19 pandemic. A seasonality analysis suggests that COVID-19 deaths in 2020 were likely misclassifications of influenza and pneumonia deaths. Australian excess mortality became significant only since 2021 when the level was high enough to justify calling a pandemic. Significant excess mortality was strongly correlated (+74%) with COVID-19 mass injections five months earlier. Strength of correlation, consistency, specificity, temporality, and dose-response relationship are foremost Bradford Hill criteria which are satisfied by the data to suggest the iatrogenesis of the Australian pandemic, where excess deaths were largely caused by COVID-19 injections. Supporting this hypothesis also is the fact that the youngest 0-44 age group with lowest risks of COVID infection and death has suffered disproportionately the highest multiples of excess mortality with the advent of COVID injections-a result which is unlikely to have other natural explanations. Therefore, Australia appears likely to be experiencing an iatrogenic pandemic and the associated mortality risk/benefit ratio for COVID injections is very high.

australiaexcess.thumb.jpg.a21d97974dbb5997558fa8d2e2d421c6.jpg

In the nine months of 2022, the over 75 age groups, accounted for 23,086 excess deaths
which is 61% of the total 37,934 excess deaths for all age groups. The evidence contradicts
the often-made claim that the COVID injections are particularly beneficial to the elderly
and the most vulnerable. There was limited scientific basis to the claim, because there were
few old participants in “vaccine” trials, e.g., the Pfizer trials [21] had only 4.5% over 75-
year-olds, under-representing the demographic.
Between 2021 and September 2022 during the period of widespread injections, the oldest
85+ age group substantially increased their total excess mortality by 17,098, while the 75-
84 age group increased by 13,389. The most vulnerable groups have accounted for 65% of
the surges in total excess deaths with the advent of COVID injections.
The vulnerable, already with ill-health and chronic inflammation, succumbed easily to the
added challenge introduced by the pathogens of the injections. However, due to
comorbidities of the elderly, all sorts of explanations other than the “vaccines” have been
advanced, including “long COVID”, heat waves, climate change etc., for the surge in
excess deaths.
The specificity of COVID injections on excess mortality is much clearer for the young than
the old, due to fewer possible confounding factors. In 2019, the Australian residential
population was 25.35 million, of which 15.17 million were in the 0-44 age group or about
60% of the total population. Despite the smaller number of excess deaths for the youngest
0-44 age group, the statistical signal is dramatic, because the group normally have very low
mortality risk.

EDIT:
to add explanation for this part: "Australia appears likely to be experiencing an iatrogenic pandemic"Iatrogenic describes an illness that is caused by a medical treatment.
Edited by Goddess

This is a very good discussion with 5 Australian doctors.

Doctors With Voices 21/12/22 Dr Phelps Unpacked. (rumble.com)

At about the 20-30 minute mark, the doctor in the upper left corner describes in easy to understand terms, the IgG antibody issue that I posted about here.  The injections do not work (that should be pretty obvious to everyone by now) and cannot ever work because they are producing the WRONG antibodies. And the antibodies that are being produced are inciting cytokine storms of inflammation, which is resulting in the massive amount of vaccine injuries and deaths.

I find it odd that some here only comment if I post something anecdotal or incidental.  And they're not even remotely interested in the topic or discussing the studies or the science.

All the studies and data, the posts that actually mean something that we SHOULD be talking about - crickets, zippo, zilch, ignore.

Edited by Goddess

21 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I find it odd that some here only comment if I post something anecdotal or incidental.  And they're not even remotely interested in the topic or discussing the studies or the science.

All the studies and data, the posts that actually mean something that we SHOULD be talking about - crickets, zippo, zilch, ignore.

Well there is little of interest they can say. They never say much interesting anyway. They're just goading you. 

They don't have time to do their own research. They come here to feed their confirmation bias, and you're the fly in the gaspatcho. 

13 hours ago, Contrarian said:

to speak directly with the family doctor and reach out to the trust level to get information.

In normal circumstances, I would agree with this.  However, none of this has been normal circumstances.  This has never been between you and your doctor.

People might be surprised to know how very little time is spent in med school on virology and immunology.  Those are specialty practices.  So your doctor is relying on other authorities for information and direction.  They look to the provincial health authority, who is looking to the Canadian health authority, who is looking to the CDC and FDA for information and direction, who are both largely funded by the Pharma industry.

In Canada, our provincial and federal health authorities, despite myriads of studies showing the cost/risk benefit of injecting young people and those under 50 no longer swings in their favour and despite many countries halting the injections based on those studies, are still enacting policies that basically force those groups to inject.

There has also been a concerted effort to silence any scientific/medical debate and doctors lose their licenses to practice if they do not join the government in recommending this "one size fits all" experimental medical intervention.

Why is Canada so far behind the science on this?

13 hours ago, Contrarian said:

stay away from social media where data filtering gets difficult with everyone saying their piece.

Because of the heavy scientific censorship that has gone on regarding these injections, you have only been subjected to one "piece" and that "piece" has been heavily censored, politicized and propagandized.

Doctors and scientists have always used social media - Linked In, Zoom, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and substacks to announce and discuss medical studies.  You and others here keep accusing me of getting these studies from "social media". This is untrue.  The studies and data come from the links I have provided, direct inks to the studies and data.  Once Twitter opened up and defied the censorship, it has really been refreshing and enlightening to hear the discussions/debates about these studies.  This is how science is supposed to be and has been up til now.  It's how improvements are made in studies, it's how problems are identified.

Do you, like Dialamah, want MORE scientific censorship and HARSHER penalties than we have seen up til now, for questioning or debating studies and data?

In the past, it was often the doctors with "boots on the ground" who identified problems with FDA approved drugs, raised the issues and then those drugs are pulled from the market.  This has happened many times in the past where a drug is FDA approved, goes to market and then turns out to be more harmful and needs to pulled from the market.

How does silencing, censoring and destroying the careers of doctors and scientists who identify these problems, benefit pubic health?

What if doctors and scientists had been censored and silenced when Fen-Phen, Vioxx or opiods went to market?  What if doctors and scientists had been censored in the cases where Pfizer committed fraud in their studies, just to get a drug to market?

I've asked this repeatedly from you all who have cheer led and fully supported censorship and silencing of scientific discussion, but no one can explain WHY your way is better or how this benefits humans.

My sister had very bad adverse reaction to the first jab - Public Health had to come out to the house.

She talked to her doctor about getting the second jab because she was afraid after what happened to her the first time.  he told her that he could not write her an exemption, or he would lose his career.

She wanted to travel, so she went against her gut, and got the second jab.

Would she have been okay and recovered from the first jab if she hadn't gotten the second one?  We'll never know.

Should doctors be handcuffed by governments and the pharmaceutical industry from determining what's best for INDIVIDUAL patients?

This seems to be what many here are wanting.

It's bizarre to me.  That people are actually saying, talk to your doctor about what's best for YOU, but then want that doctor constrained, censored and silenced from actually being able to determine what's best for YOU.