First a trickle....Now a flood

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Because you'll see links within her links that take you to even crazier things.

It's pretty funny stuff really.  I remember one where some garbage news site listed links for their sources, and one of them was just some dude's facebook page.  

If Goddess spent even reserved 1% of her skepticism for her own batshit sources, she'd be a lot less angry and deluded.  

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You don't know, or you wouldn't have felt like a promise was better than a fact. 

No matter how many other verbs you throw at it you can't actually produced a verbatim record of an official using the word promise in the direct context of a vaccine. Give it up and get a grip.

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

No matter how many other verbs you throw at it you can't actually produced a verbatim record of an official using the word promise in the direct context of a vaccine. Give it up and get a grip.

You know that you've back-peddled as far as you can once your only argument left is "Well they didn't promise me" lol.

I promise you have Stockholm syndrome. 

On 1/19/2023 at 8:31 AM, dialamah said:

Funny how overwhelmed hospitals and millions of deaths from Covid  is a lie, while vaccine-injured people aren't overwhelming hospitals or dying by the millions, but that's the real problem.  Who's delusional, again?

Yeah, you've missed the point entirely. The cart is before the horse.

I've said none of those things. No one else here says them, as far as I see, except you and a few other bogus zealots. ;) 

Funny not, because the numbers could be real. But I question-

-Their accuracy

-There is no comparator. Since never before have we monitored the number of people being infected with these test kits, we have no idea how prevalent flus are during a bad year. There could have been other years just as bad. People die, all the time.

;) 

On 1/19/2023 at 8:31 AM, dialamah said:

Funny how overwhelmed hospitals

Of course they're overwhelmed, and it's been explained to you before. Only a stupid ninny would keep repeating the same ridiculous accusations.

You think anyone wants to see people suffer needlessly? And die?

Why don't you people get a life. Fook off I say.

10 hours ago, Boges said:

Why go through the effort of posting a screen shot if not posting a link from where the Screen Shot derived. 

Are you disagreeing with the statement that the Vaccine was not widely available in Q3 of 2020? Or that the Delta Variant was the most pathogenic variant of the virus? 

Check Worldometer which was the go-to for stats during the Pandemic. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Late 2021 into early 2022 was, by far the deadliest period. 

While Delta was MORE infectious, it was LESS deadly. 

Don't buy the hysteria: The Delta variant is actually less dangerous (nypost.com)

On Wednesday, the Delta variant became America’s dominant COVID strain. Yet it’s no cause for panic: The numbers — especially in Britain, which Delta hit hard — show it causes far fewer hospitalizations and deaths

In other words, Delta looks to be less lethal than previous variants, despite media scare stories.

And while Delta caused a 10 percent rise in daily US cases late last month, COVID hospital admissions actually dropped.

I know you're a huge "OMGOMGOMG! Cases! Cases!" kind of guy, but we're not talking CASES here, we're talking DEATHS.

All variants of covid have affected mainly the elderly and those with multiple co-morbidities.  The average age of death with covid has always been, and still is - in the 80's.

So SOMETHING happened in Q3 2021 that caused younger people to suddenly start dying and becoming disabled.

The deaths that are alarming actuaries are not covid deaths, they are "other cause" deaths - specifically heart and circulatory issues, neurological disorders and stroke.  Is it "just a coincidence" that all their deceased customers were recently injected with an experimental injection known to cause heart and circulatory disorders, neurological disorders and strokes?

No, this is not covid.

Notice how excess deaths have RISEN in all age groups, after vaccination started for each respective age group:

333964018_excessbyagegroup.thumb.JPG.7963d636542e86b82a6e8496e19da5e4.JPG

If the inoculations were effective, shouldn't we see deaths trending DOWN?  If effective vaccines were the reality, shouldn't those slopes be going the other way, especially since strains have gotten continuously LESS virulent?

Instead we see mortality for ALL age groups continue to rise, even through 2022:

606567913_trendsup.thumb.JPG.950f8dba509048ee8baaa0ff55124705.JPG

SOMETHING happened in 2021, 2022 that INCREASED deaths all over the world (Note Sweden in this chart):

773114076_beforeafter.thumb.JPG.b54ecb794a0dcb0afaf6852c923c3afe.JPG

Do you know of a virologist who will suggest that a virus would switch to targeting the younger, heathier population in the second year of a pandemic?  And AFTER mass vaccination?

Here are the same countries comparing Q1 in 2021 (when no one was vaxxed) to Q1 2022 at the height of mass vaccination:

q1.thumb.JPG.2628cda0655ba1d56955daa1ede3c625.JPG

Since mass vaccination, there is also 3.5 million MORE Americans of working age, who are now too disabled to work:

disability.thumb.JPG.0c62d73711818c05209f65f931717794.JPG

Here it is broken down by men & women.  This jives with reported adverse events affecting more  women than men, as well (13% worse, according to reported adverse events):

590104300_menwomen.thumb.JPG.6bc32d45431e457ee26386b1c8a7414e.JPG

This is happening all over the world.  Here is S. Korea, whose vax program only took off in Q3 2021 when they borrowed Pfizer doses from Israel:

korea.thumb.JPG.c109329fa1ab2109097ac26ed1e025df.JPG

And more:

thai.thumb.JPG.58cf4e11547276c4c61d36c181cf9daf.JPG

a.thumb.JPG.f1d25330fc66fc2d45e3851b11aed723.JPG

israel.thumb.JPG.1c5fca3701b797c10b7a955c9cf2f7f8.JPG

sri.thumb.JPG.ecce9293bc101fd0f4468433c48397a7.JPG

para.thumb.JPG.6ffd2e2b0b19b4a24fcac1dceff0d5ee.JPG

uruguay.thumb.JPG.56ecc3d00958c050f9c33a553f02bce6.JPG

taiwan.thumb.JPG.852df757751dd24f9448cf1eb7d7c998.JPG

zam.JPG

This trend UPward in deaths is NOT happening in countries with low vaccination rates.  They had their surge early on and are done with covid now.

Edited by Goddess

34 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No one promised you or anyone else either.

I'm going to ask you again to please stop derailing my thread.  Pretty please  ?

If you want to discuss something, I'm happy to do that, as I just did with Boges.  But you never seem to have anything concrete to offer.

• Like 1

Observed versus expected rates of myocarditis after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination: a population-based cohort study | CMAJ

The researchers studied 10 million doses of the shots and found an overall average rate of new myocarditis cases in people who got the mRNA vaccine, at a rate of 141 per 100,000, or 1 in 6,500 — just within the first 21 days following injection.

That is insanely high.

Worse, they found the highest rate of heart damage among young males aged 18-29 who got Moderna, which features a higher mRNA payload than Pfizer.

The study authors counted myocarditis cases based on hospital admissions and ER visits. In other words, they DIDN’T count subclinical cases not requiring a hospital visit within the first 21 days, or cases diagnosed outside a hospital. So the numbers are almost certainly understated.

Subclinical cases of myocarditis are the ones who die on a sporting field before anyone even knows their heart has been damaged.

But of course, the authors covered for the jabs. They had to, to get published. Here’s how they justified the risk:

According to a US analysis, 11,000 COVID-19 cases, 560 hospital admissions, 138 ICU admissions and 6 deaths from COVID-19 could be prevented per million-second doses of mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccine administered to males aged 12–29 years, compared with 39–47 expected cases of myocarditis after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.

So, take one for the team! It’s the classic ethical dilemma.

Assuming those numbers are accurate, is it morally permissible to intentionally give 50 people permanent heart disease in order to prevent six deaths?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Of course they're overwhelmed, and it's been explained to you before. Only a stupid ninny would keep repeating the same ridiculous accusations.

Dr. Aaron Kheriaty was on the frontlines in the early days of the pandemic in NYC and in his book "The New Abnormal" he mentions this:

NYC.thumb.JPG.2789653b23268e32410bce89cdd4f37d.JPG

Guess which hospital they filmed for the nightly news?

Go ahead.  Guess. ?

Edited by Goddess

I'm going to include an excerpt from the above book that I thought was interesting info that I certainly never knew about, maybe you didn't either? 

Dr. Kheriaty has spent part of his career sitting on hospital ethics boards, these are the ones who help make difficult ethical decisions in medical situations.  So medical ethics is a topic he has experience in and is passionate about.

This is regarding the history of eugenics.

k1.thumb.JPG.b72f6d137ebfd6dd11160f7f3852b219.JPG

k2.thumb.JPG.3b22fcab3f9a76c2b391f79149a5b7a3.JPG

k3.thumb.JPG.7319553e98ca3a1e1d91caa39104f10b.JPG

k4.thumb.JPG.d50d140877515f516b1ce4cad64e942a.JPG

k5.thumb.JPG.c096178ee7b63362d1ba7b765518f0ba.JPG

k6.thumb.JPG.92ecb98419dd6f05c721a528ab3ab596.JPG

k7.thumb.JPG.d28d7de8e47ebbb00abbccaadc41b351.JPG

k8.thumb.JPG.cbe309fbd3f98579f17fc5009f5d0775.JPG

k9.thumb.JPG.fc0533495749342f09e5f789b9464ced.JPG

To add:

The last court cases to happen in Canada against doctors who force sterilized indigenous women took place in the 90's.  That's only about 30 years ago.

The reason given was that incarceration rates were higher for indigenous people than for other races, so......for the greater good, women were sterilized against their will.

Taking away informed consent to perform medical atrocities in the name of the greater good, is not in our distant past.

In fact, Fauci has been doing this on African children well into the 2000's.

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

But of course, the authors covered for the jabs. They had to, to get published. Here’s how they justified the risk:

According to a US analysis, 11,000 COVID-19 cases, 560 hospital admissions, 138 ICU admissions and 6 deaths from COVID-19 could be prevented per million-second doses of mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccine administered to males aged 12–29 years, compared with 39–47 expected cases of myocarditis after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.

So, take one for the team! It’s the classic ethical dilemma.

Assuming those numbers are accurate, is it morally permissible to intentionally give 50 people permanent heart disease in order to prevent six deaths?

There's also the question of: "Why is the vax still the only game in town?"

It's definitely not working in Canada, and people here are getting injured by it.

Why not keep looking for a better solution?

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

I'm not the one trying to make a case.

That's also pretty funny coming from someone who makes their case the way you do.

Your case has been made for you.

And it's falling apart.

All we've heard for 3 years is "your case."

Edited by Goddess

“On July 18th, I took my fiancé to the emergency room in Sussex NB due to a heart related episode. We were there from 6pm that day to 1 pm the next day. “The Hospital was very busy. They had 2 waiting rooms full of people, every examination room was full as well as the observation room beds full. There were ambulances lined up, waiting to offload patients. “Every single person that came in, (as we could hear pretty much everything from the observation room and beyond) was there due to reactions to the covid vaccine. Every person that was there had severe issues within days or even moments of having the vaccine. There were several issues including severe cramping and muscle, joint pain. Blood clots. Breathing issues. Numbness and loss of feeling in their limbs. Heart issues. “My fiance (and i) was basically the only person there who had not had the shot and was there for something unrelated to having had the vaccine. We were blown away by this discovery!!” After being there in the observation room for 19 hours, and going through 3 shifts of doctors, it was decided that he needed to be rushed to the Saint John hospital by ambulance for an emergency stress and dye test. BUT, because they had become so overwhelmed with people,whom were all cases of complications and reactions to the covid vaccine, I was told ( as I am a PSW) to take him home and keep him comfortable until they called from Saint John ,with a bed for him to be admitted there for the tests for his heart issues. Again, he had NOT had the vaccine and his issues were unrelated. We were told we had to make room for the people with reactions to the covid vaccines!! By the way.... that emergency call never came. We ended up talking to his cardiologist and had the stress test 5 weeks later, and finally he has been booked for nuclear stress testing on Sept. 8th. That's 8 weeks of WAITING. So what I'm saying here is.... that my Fiancè, who had a serious heart health issue, got trumped by those having reactions to the covid vaccine!!! They claimed they were worried about the Hospitals being overwhelmed with COVID PATIENTS, which never happened.... NOW THEY ARE OVERWHELMED WITH COVID VACCINE REACTIONS!!! SOURCE: ‘Ann Douthwright ’ email to author, September 02/21.

Report to MLAs-FINAL 210910C.pdf (strikinglycdn.com)

“As everybody knows, I was really against taking the vaccine, but in order to see my mom who is on dialysis [in British Columbia]. I decided to take a leap of faith and take that first shot. My intuition even sitting in there was saying, ‘Don’t do it. Don’t do it.’ But, I did it so I could hug my mom. 24 hours later I suffered a minor stroke. And then 3 days after that I almost went into cardiac arrest. A week after that I almost went into cardiac arrest again. “I take aspirin every day. I carry nitro to open up my arteries if I feel like I’m going to have a heart attack. It’s very emotional stuff, but I still have a business to run, the very thing that I fought for a year ago. So, it’s hard to deal with all these medical things for doing something that the government said, ‘It’s safe, do the right thing.’ I did the right thing. I almost died. I almost lost my business again. My finances went down the tube. “I tried to stay a little bit private about it, but in the end everyone needs to hear these stories. They need to hear the vaccine-injured. They need to be aware and have informed consent about what’s going in their body.”

Natalie cannot risk taking a second dose of the vaccine which means she is not considered ‘fully vaccinated’ and, therefore, is not allowed to visit her mother after all because BC’s vaccine passport system does not allow medical exemptions.

“I feel disgusted that it’s come down to that and people in BC need to start standing up and saying no because for someone like me or hundreds of thousands of others that don’t want to take it or are scared to take it...that’s their choice. We shouldn’t be held hostage in our province because we don’t have the proper papers. B.C. Ferries for instance...they’re going to require that or any kind of travel or restaurants. My father, my mother, my sisters...one of my sons lives in Victoria, so it breaks my heart that I can’t even go over there because now I’m considered still in the ‘white zone’ with only one dose. “I refuse to get a second dose. I’m not going to risk my life to get a second dose to put me in the ground when I still have a young son to worry about. I think that’s the responsible thing to do.”

No, Natalie.  According to Eyeball and Dialamah, the responsible thing to do is kill yourself for the "greater good."

Boy...these Rebel news reporters better be careful with these unfriendly vax attack interviews they've been doing in Davos.

This current one with some Pfizer big wig might be the most brutal one yet.

I worry Ezra and Avi might find themselves strapped to wooden chairs in some dark Swiss room and that's the last anybody will ever hear from them.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Japan officially downgrades Covid to seasonal flu status | Daily Mail Online

But here in Canada, Trudeau still wants everyone running around in terror like chickens with our heads cut off. ?

Japan will start considering Covid as being equivalent to the seasonal flu — a sign of the attitude shift toward the pandemic.

Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida announced on Friday that Covid would be reclassified to disease category five from the current level two.

But symbolically, it shows how major countries are finally learning to live with Covid rather than treating it like an immediate public health emergency.

And in London, there were demonstrations and marches again.  People put stickers with the names of their vaccine injured and dead loved ones on the windows of the BBC, the march of the gene modification injured & killed: people hold photos to remember those who were killed by the injections and this speech:

Edited by Goddess

Identification of druggable host dependency factors shared by multiple SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern | bioRxiv

I have always taken NAC during my lifetime, but I've been taking it more the last 3 years.

Antioxidant drugs, such as N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), were effective against all variants both in human lung cells, and in a humanised mouse model. Our study supports the use of available antioxidant drugs, such as NAC, as a general and effective anti-COVID-19 approach.

UK FOI request from ONS:

Please supply deaths caused solely by covid 19, where covid is the only cause of death listed on the death certificate, broken down by age group and gender between feb 2020 up to and including dec 2021.

Answer:

1929182748_table1.thumb.JPG.6c7f176327a41d00257a5ecc5d095e32.JPG

1787051290_table2.thumb.JPG.7beee3fbce07019f06cd9d2fab55639c.JPG

COVID-19 deaths and autopsies Feb 2020 to Dec 2021 - Office for National Statistics (ons.gov.uk)