First a trickle....Now a flood

From 'trust the science' to 'trust the tyrants': Why there must be no 'pandemic amnesty' | Washington Examiner

Liberals, Democrats, and every left-winger who vilified Republicans as murderers during the pandemic have a lot of nerve calling for a "pandemic amnesty." These people criticized, condemned, vilified, and tried to silence anyone who rejected the Left's pandemic narrative. Their abusive and authoritarian nature was laid bare by this event. And now, after most of their claims have been proven wrong, they want a full pardon for their behavior?

I don't think so.

We must not forget how "experts," scientists, and doctors like Deborah Birx, the people the country trusted to protect them from the pandemic, casually admitted to not telling the truth. They were not held accountable for their misinformation and deceit.

No, there should not be any pandemic amnesty — especially not this week as next Tuesday's election approaches. The mask scolds and vaccine mandators need to be repaid in kind. And this is not about revenge — it's about accountability and judgment of those who not only made mistakes but sought to punish anyone who disagreed with them. An amnesty would only encourage a repeat of their deceitful, manipulative, and unjust actions and behavior.

• Like 1

Fauci is still pushing school closures and Chinese propaganda on his way out the door (msn.com)

Fauci also puts too much trust in the scientists “we’ve known for years.” Is he really so naive that he thinks that Chinese scientists can speak openly and truthfully about the origins of the virus without the Chinese government looming over them? There will be no “open dialogue” with China because the Chinese Communist Party refuses to allow open dialogue about anything in the country, much less something that could make the party look bad (such as unleashing a deadly pandemic on the world, for example).

This fanatical commitment to the idea of “The Science," which he claimed he was the personification of rather than the practice of it, in the real world made Fauci an insufferable public figure who was constantly insisting his interpretation of the world was the only right one. As a result, millions of children have been permanently set back academically and socially, and China has continued to escape serious scrutiny over the virus. Even in his farewell media tour, Fauci continues to peddle the damaging narratives he was committed to during the pandemic. We will all be better off when he finally leaves the stage.

So, 2 very important lawsuits in the on-going vaccine saga:

1.  Florida broke bad, again, this time by issuing an explosive new advisory RECOMMENDING AGAINST THE COVID INJECTIONS FOR ALL MEN UNDER 40 YEARS OLD.

Guidance for Mrna COVID-19 Vaccine | Florida Department of Health (floridahealth.gov)

It begins by stating that Florida conducted its OWN analysis of the mortality risk following the jabs, using an evidence-based technique called the “self-controlled case study,” which was originally developed for evaluating vaccine safety.

Consider the implications from just that one fact.

First of all, in over two years, Florida is the first and only state to conduct a study of vaccine safety. Period. And it would not have happened without Governor DeSantis appointing a heavyweight, highly-credentialed intellect like Harvard-trained Dr. Joseph Ladapo as the state’s Surgeon General.

Second, the federal Centers for Disease Control, with a budget larger than some countries’ annual gross domestic product, has never studied jab outcomes. For some reason. Nor has the FDA. Nor has the NIH. Each of those agencies would naturally have been expected to laser-focus on vaccine safety from the very first injection. Nope.

So Florida did it for them.

Governor DeSantis just shattered the gigantic bulletproof glass wall protecting Pfizer and Moderna from ACCOUNTABILITY. This will affect more than just shot uptake. Think bigger. A LOT bigger. The guidance now constitutes a state-sanctioned finding that the shots are NOT “completely safe and effective.” Judges will pay attention to this.

Here’s what Florida’s analysis found:

There is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination… With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group… Males over the age of 60 had a 10% increased risk of cardiac-related death within 28 days of mRNA vaccination while Non-mRNA vaccines were not found to have these increased risks among any population.

“Abnormally high risk.” In other words, males 18-39 were almost twice as likely to die after getting the shot. It’s also worth noting that the analysis didn’t even consider non-fatal vaccine-induced injuries.

Finally, the one-page guidance expanded the state’s previous recommendation from March against vaccinating children for covid, now including infants and toddlers. Florida now recommends against jabbing ANY kids, regardless of age.

This is SO huge. First, corporate media will ignore the story, because that’s the psyop playbook for bad news that can’t easily be discredited. They’ll just pretend like it didn’t happen.

There’s a reason I predict corporate media will NOT follow the usual path of criticizing Florida’s analysis for not being peer-reviewed or using the right data or being politically motivated or whatever. Since Florida is a STATE GOVERNMENT, media can’t just call the guidance an ‘outlier.’ To discredit the guidance, they’ll have to do all that other stuff PLUS come back with opposing research evidencing the shots REDUCE mortality.

Which they can’t. They can’t produce that research. Because that research does not exist. And everybody knows it.

Next, unlike media, doctors and healthcare institutions cannot ignore the new guidance, because they MUST follow best practices to get their covid liability protection. And Florida just established a new best practice, or ’standard of care,’ as follows:

Based on currently available data, patients should be informed of the possible cardiac complications that can arise after receiving a mRNA COVID-19 vaccine.

See? The new best practice requires ALL patients to be informed of cardiac complications before they receive a covid shot, and kids and men under 40 told that the state recommends AGAINST the shots. Before jabbing patients, pharmacies, doctors, nurses, and every other healthcare professional in Florida will now have to inform people of the cardiac risk, or their liability shields may disappear in a puff of legal dust.

ALL patients — men and women, regardless of age — who are confronted by doctors insisting on jabs can now produce a single page, Florida’s new guidance, and shut the doctors up. It’s a mic drop moment for patients in Florida, but even patients in other states can wield the guidance — because there’s no opposing evidence, apart from vague hand-waving by federal officials.

Students in colleges can use this guidance. Military service members can use this guidance. Employees can use this guidance. All they have to say is, “I have some family history of cardiac problems, so I don’t think the risk is justified IN MY CASE.” Done!

Finally, lawyers now have something to work with, something to get their fingernails under, a place to start.

2.  Pam Popper announced that her lawyers successfully served Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance with a new “mass torts” lawsuit. 

Popper said the lawsuit alleges that Daszak and EcoHealth are responsible for infecting people with an engineered virus, covid-19, and many people died. The lawsuit also sues 100 “John Does,” or as-yet-unidentified co-defendants who can be added later depending on what comes out of discovery.

This one has a LOT of potential that previous lawsuits lacked, for several reasons.

First, Daszak and EcoHealth are not protected by the PREP Act or any other covid liability shield. They are alleged to have made a VIRUS, not a vaccine. Haha, there’s no liability protection for making viruses. So this lawsuit won’t have to navigate all legal landmines blocking lawsuits against agencies and pharma companies.

Second, it will almost certainly survive the initial hurdle of dismissal, which means … discovery. Imagine, for a moment, how little a deep-state cockroach like Daszak will enjoy the excruciating scrutiny of producing under court order records, emails, and text messages that he never in a million years thought would ever see daylight.

Not to mention his deposition. 

Third, Daszak was almost certainly in close contact with top NIH scientists and bureaucrats, maybe intelligence agents, many of whom we do not yet know about. Assuming it plays out, we’re about to learn some new names, because the discovery will inevitably lead down the rabbit hole of all Daszak’s contacts and connections to government.

I would not be surprised if Daszak suddenly claims he is a paid government employee entitled to various protections, and claims that his communications and documents are classified government secrets. Wouldn’t that be something.

Let's not forget the Chinese. I think we might be on the verge of finally finding out EXACTLY why the NIH was using a Chinese lab to evade Obama-era bans on gain-of-function research. I’ll bet you a puppy that none of the millions of relevant communications with U.S. health officials will include the statement, “Peter, be SURE you aren’t doing any gain of function research over there.”

I’d stake my life on it.

Fourth, the cover-ups will almost certainly be relevant in discovery. So the coordinated effort to bury the “lab leak” hypothesis will also be fair game in the lawsuit. Which means depositions of Fauci, Collins, and the rest of their devil’s gallery. The reason it’s relevant is simple - evidence of an attempt to conceal something provides a valid inference of consciousness of guilt.

Which makes the cover-up relevant evidence.

I could go on. But the takeaway for this is: this is the most important pandemic lawsuit filed to date, bar none. It probably couldn’t have been successfully filed any earlier than now. But now, the amount of evidence already available in the public record will put Popper’s lawyers on solid ground.

• Like 1

Not a Ben Shapiro fan (I don't really know much about him, other than hearing his name occasionally)......BUT.....

WATCH: Long-time Vaccine Advocate Ben Shapiro Now Says 'We Were Lied To" | HillReporter

"Everybody who's involved in this sort of stuff needs to be thrown out of office. If they're in the private sector, they need to be fired. There may need to be actual criminal prosecutions if you are disseminating false health information to people on the basis of zero evidence."

What really seems to have finally gotten through to Ben was the October 10th admission by a Pfizer executive that the drugmaker never actually tested whether the shots would reduce transmission of the virus. Now — a year and a half late — Ben finally gets it. On his Tuesday show, he expressed shock and dismay at all the lies:

“We were lied to by everyone. We were lied to by the scientists. We were lied to by Pfizer. We were lied to by the government. We were lied to by the Biden administration … I don’t like being lied to.”

“It is now perfectly clear that we were lied to. And we were lied to at a very high level and from very, very early on by both the vaccine companies, in terms of the ability of the vaccine to prevent transmission, and … by our politicians who apparently knew better.”

Ben pointed out that during the vaccine rollout, the media was just parroting what Pfizer and Moderna claimed, because that WAS THE ONLY DATA. So the drugmakers MUST have lied. He said the data about reducing transmission was why he decided to get double vaccinated, and why he advocated for others to get jabbed, on his show and on his social media accounts.

But Ben said he’s no longer sure he would have gotten the shots, and if he’d had the correct information, given that he is not in an at-risk category for the virus.

We are going to have to figure out what to do with all these people, the people who were on the wrong side during the war, but who now recognize their mistake. 

The practical reason is that we are going to need them for the next part: making sure this never happens again.

On 11/30/2022 at 8:52 AM, Goddess said:

Liberals, Democrats, and every left-winger who vilified Republicans as murderers during the pandemic have a lot of nerve calling for a "pandemic amnesty." These people criticized, condemned, vilified, and tried to silence anyone who rejected the Left's pandemic narrative. Their abusive and authoritarian nature was laid bare by this event. And now, after most of their claims have been proven wrong, they want a full pardon for their behavior?

I don't think so.

Makes me think about the time I was called a Nazi by a certain member here for rejecting the pandemic hysteria. I guess that makes me a Republican...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Goddess said:

Not a Ben Shapiro fan (I don't really know much about him, other than hearing his name occasionally)......BUT.....

WATCH: Long-time Vaccine Advocate Ben Shapiro Now Says 'We Were Lied To" | HillReporter

What really seems to have finally gotten through to Ben was the October 10th admission by a Pfizer executive that the drugmaker never actually tested whether the shots would reduce transmission of the virus. Now — a year and a half late — Ben finally gets it. On his Tuesday show, he expressed shock and dismay at all the lies:

Ben pointed out that during the vaccine rollout, the media was just parroting what Pfizer and Moderna claimed, because that WAS THE ONLY DATA. So the drugmakers MUST have lied. He said the data about reducing transmission was why he decided to get double vaccinated, and why he advocated for others to get jabbed, on his show and on his social media accounts.

But Ben said he’s no longer sure he would have gotten the shots, and if he’d had the correct information, given that he is not in an at-risk category for the virus.

We are going to have to figure out what to do with all these people, the people who were on the wrong side during the war, but who now recognize their mistake. 

The practical reason is that we are going to need them for the next part: making sure this never happens again.

Ben Shapiro has one of the sharpest minds in America, I was really shocked to see his open support of the jab. 

Kudos to him for at least being able to follow the evidence though, instead of bunkering down in his corner and just ignoring all evidence that goes against his original opinions.

14 hours ago, Goddess said:

Florida broke bad, again, this time by issuing an explosive new advisory RECOMMENDING AGAINST THE COVID INJECTIONS FOR ALL MEN UNDER 40 YEARS OLD.

Wasn't Florida amongst the last to ban leaded gasoline?  Florida has the highest IQ's in the country by some accounts. Probably lots smarter than people on the internet.

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Wasn't Florida amongst the last to ban leaded gasoline?  Florida has the highest IQ's in the country by some accounts. Probably lots smarter than people on the internet.

You're just mad because Florida (and a lot of countries now) won't jab children.  Or young adults. Or people under 50.

You DID say you didn't care how many kids and young people died or had their long-term health destroyed, you wanted them all jabbed so you could have that extra (possibbbbbbbbllyyyyyy??.........maaaaayyyyyyyybe?????)  0.00000002% "protection".

Buzz off, you maniac.

52 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You DID say you didn't care how many kids and young people died or had their long-term health destroyed, you wanted them all jabbed so you could have that extra (possibbbbbbbbllyyyyyy??.........maaaaayyyyyyyybe?????)  0.00000002% "protection".

Cite?  Word for word please.

Buzz off, you maniac.

Said the lying sack-o-shit flat Earther.

@goddess

I was tested for my psi-abilities when I was a kid. They sent me to free school. I barely escaped my childhood with the ability to think straight.  I know precisely where you screwballs are coming from.

As for the greatest scientific issue that's ever faced us that's still by far and away climate change. Screwballs and disease OTOH have been around forever.  The former always make things worse.

• Like 1

More and more doctors are coming forward.  For those demanding whistleblowers, here's some more for you:

One Brave ICU Physician Reporting Covid-19 Vaccine Injuries Leads to a Dozen More (substack.com)

One act of bravery begins to snowball.  Dr. Patricia Lee “risked it all” to step forward, after being ignored by public health officials, to reveal the serious series of harms she witnessed from Covid-19 vaccines in her intensive care unit.  With that one act, my firm has now been contacted by more than a dozen other physicians.  Attached are 11 declarations from physicians across the country attesting to serious harms from Covid-19 vaccines.  

These physicians, like Dr. Lee, reached out to public health authorities at the CDC, FDA, and NIH for over ten months only to have their concerns dismissed or ignored.  These agencies typically respond by saying that VAERS is not showing a safety signal so there is nothing to worry about.  If you don’t already know, VAERS is the system that the CDC and FDA say cannot show that a vaccine causes an injury, but yet can show a vaccine is safe.  Meaning, heads they win, tails you lose. 

Public health authorities tell us to trust doctors.  If individuals have concerns about the vaccine, they say: “speak with your doctor.”  These very doctors are now telling health authorities there is a serious problem.  They have been telling these health authorities for months in myriad correspondences.  And the 11 declarations attached are likely a small sampling – after all, Dr. Patricia Lee’s letter was only released on this Substack when only had a few hundred subscribers.  It nonetheless started a snowball of physicians reaching out with similar stories which is growing by the day. 

It should not be that public health authorities listen to physicians only if they parrot their preferred messaging regarding Covid-19 vaccines.  To the contrary, physicians should especially be listened to when their clinical experience directly opposes that messaging.   But the experience of these physicians, and the many more who have contacted my firm, evidence precisely the opposite is true.

Read the declarations and what doctors are seeing in the ERs:

Letter-on-Behalf-of-Physicians-Regarding-Covid-19-Vaccine-Injuri-fee0f6941b97b076398c4e8607f573b0.pdf (sirillp.com)

The email this lawyer Aaron Siri sent to the CDC and their reply:

Microsoft Outlook - Memo Style (sirillp.com)

16 hours ago, Goddess said:

More and more doctors are coming forward.  For those demanding whistleblowers, here's some more for you:

One Brave ICU Physician Reporting Covid-19 Vaccine Injuries Leads to a Dozen More (substack.com)

Read the declarations and what doctors are seeing in the ERs:

All 11 of them?   Wow...that's about 0.001% of all the physicians in North America.

A real trickle would be tsunami compared to that.

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

All 11 of them?   Wow...that's about 0.001% of all the physicians in North America.

A real trickle would be tsunami compared to that.

You were one of the ones who demanded to see whistleblowers, yet every time some come forward, you dismiss them.

There were 3 whistleblowers who got an attorney when the DoD papers came out and now the US military is dropping their mandates. You dismissed them and their info too.

I suspect you will dismiss any whistleblowers. Not because they're whistleblowing but because you are against anyone whistleblowing against the narrative.

Had you read the article you also would have seen there are more than 11 and more stepping forward every day.

Surprise, there are getting to be more and more doctors who can no longer stomach what they're seeing as far as vaccine injuries and deaths and it's bothering their consciences that they are not allowed to inform patients of the true extent of injuries and deaths. ""First do no harm" and all that.

Earlier this last summer, a friend of mine (whole family is vaxxed, although he took the first 2 unwillingly) told me about his older brother, 62 y.o., healthy eater, very fit, got the booster. Within a week, he experienced severe gastro issues and what he described as his muscles disintegrating. Since then things have worsened. He can barely keep food down, cant eat a lot of things. Muscles getting worse, now trying to manage the independent grocery store he owns, from home.

My friend asked if I had seen this in any studies since doctors are baffled and don't know what to do. At the time, I hadn't seen it but I wasn't looking specifically for it either. Now I am seeing it in studies and reports from vaxxed people. Weird muscle disintegration following the booster. 

His whole family knows it was from the shots. They all say this brother was the healthiest of all of tgem, their whole lives.

Now neither my friend or his sister will ever get another shot. Their 88 y.o. mother just got her 5th and theyre not saying anything to her about the shots because they dont want to stress her out about getting so many and feel that if something does happen to her from the shots, shes lived a long life already.

5 hours ago, Goddess said:

You were one of the ones who demanded to see whistleblowers, yet every time some come forward, you dismiss them.

There were 3 whistleblowers who got an attorney when the DoD papers came out and now the US military is dropping their mandates. You dismissed them and their info too.

I suspect you will dismiss any whistleblowers. Not because they're whistleblowing but because you are against anyone whistleblowing against the narrative.

These are not whistle-blowers, these are people with opinions, a minuscule number of them.

Given both the mass and weight of medical expertise and the outrageous conspiratorial nature of your claims against it, your whistle-blowing will need to exceed the importance and scope of Julian Assange's and Edward Snowden's whistle-blowing combined to be taken seriously.

I imagine you heard about this one from the local news or what I call the 5 O'clock liars.

6-Year-Old Canadian Child Dies Suddenly After Suffering “Massive Stroke” – Doctor Diagnosed her with “Myocarditis due to the Flu”

AF99643B-1813-4F87-B8C8-BC59C2290D3A.jpeg

But here's the part of the story the local news doesn't seem interested in investigating:

According to reports, though not confirmed, the young kid was vaccinated. One Facebook user commented, “I have a friend who is part of Dani’s extended family. She confirmed that the child was [vaccinated] and admitted to the hospital with [myocarditis]. Doctors literally drilled a hole into her heart to increase its blood flow, only to be met with rapid [clotting], which took the child.”

It was also said that her dad was very pro-vaccine and posted memes making fun of anti-vaccine moms. The post was reportedly taken down.

“To all of you that believe your Facebook and Youtube “research” justifying your beliefs that vaccines are evil, keep “researching,” and you’ll find essential oils, cleanses, and prayer groups that’ll negate all adverse side effects,” Denis reportedly wrote.

• Sad 1

Japan has been getting interesting.  Two points: 

1. Japan is highly vaccinated.

2. Japan keeps meticulous death records.

Every time there is a new covid wave, more people die from covid than in the last wave:

2072975715_japan1.thumb.jpg.ac0dd17421b1050c743fc99aa7c43a6d.jpg

AND it's not just covid deaths.  All-Cause Mortality (ACM) is also at record highs, as it is in every highly vaccinated country now:

2035713609_japanacm.thumb.jpg.b98c41d76d7d73b89c070ede0a099d18.jpg

Some are going to argue that this is covid variants and not the vaccine.  So let's look at the world's two LOWEST vaccinated countries - Yemen (2.6%) and Haiti (2.1%)

Haiti shows only 860 covid deaths for a population of 11.5 million people.  That's 75 deaths per million.

Yemen shows 2,159 covid deaths in a population of 30.5 million.  That's 71 deaths per million.

Japan shows 51,070 covid deaths in a population of 126 million.  That's 405 deaths per million.

Highly vaccinated UAE (99% vax rate) shows 2,348 deaths in a population of 10 million.  That's 235 deaths per million.

So, we see the opposite has happened.  Vaccination should make things dramatically better.  Instead it has made things dramatically worse.

Which caused Prof. Fukushima, who is an infectious disease expert and Professor Emeritus at Kyoto University — with over 25 years of oncology experience, to have this outburst:

Japanese Professor Rebukes Ministry of Health: Dissolve Vaccine Committiee, Investigate All Injuries (rumble.com)

“But the Japanese doctors are capable, so they realized that we should use steroids immediately and sent out a guideline around June. Then, the death rate sharply declined. That's before the vaccine. So for this vaccine, without academic insight, the people that directed the use of it, it is a sin. The harm done worldwide has become an issue.”

“In an article published recently, many that received the vaccine — there has been thought to be widespread harm that has transpired, which surmounts to billions of lives that may be in danger. For the Health Agencies, the issues that have been presented need to be proven with proof to be irrelevant to the Ministry of Health and Labor. Or acknowledge that it is the case, and act accordingly. Then, for every individual, this information needs to be widespread, with everyone on the same page medically.”

“This article has been translated and distributed to everyone, so read it thoroughly!”

“Another thing, after receiving the vaccine, half of deaths were from effects on their nerves and heart, among the causes of death. You understand, right? Alpha, gamma, beta, and doing all that dumb stuff by gathering incompetent scholars, completely ignoring science and medicine.”

“This cannot happen ever again. This is a country of science and technology. Ignoring science and medicine, eroding our healthcare, it's a mess! Dream to reality, we're seeing how much urgent care we've had. Everyone that received this vaccine and had their blood pressure rise is all because of this vaccine. Nearly 2,000 people, but the actual deaths, I believe, are several times that. Most have given up hope. Given up hope, I say! They just so happened to conduct an autopsy and submitted an opinion piece, but it's left untouched! What are they doing? There's no reason to hide these facts.”

“Prior harm from medicine was also similar,” noted Fukushima. “There was great suffering. No matter what, we have to eradicate the drug-induced sufferings. This country has learned its lesson about drug-induced sufferings, and it has become that country,” 

“But we forcefully ignored it, to spend trillions of yen to import vaccines. That's why it barely settles down. Last year, vaccine use was thought to become widespread, and the pandemic coming to a close because of it — that I felt was a pipedream among the expert journals. That is a misconception. We finally started to grasp this. Also, for the nanoparticles... and... how dangerous it is to wrap it into nanoparticles and throw it in. Various cells will absorb that and transform. We know that now. The mechanism is clear.”

“Immediately dissolve the evaluation committee and investigate all cases. This is the conclusion. Investigate all cases! Everybody that received the vaccine then felt worse; everyone notify medical institutions. We can't be dragging our feet. Cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disease, susceptibility to infections, it will all go to the brain. Nanoparticles will be absorbed by the brain. The scientists that are dumb will say, "They can't cross the blood barrier, so it's okay." I want to say, "You must be stupid." Natural immunity is being suppressed. The reason why it didn't spread in Japan at first was because they have IgA in their saliva, and they have this resistance to Corona. However, due to the vaccine, natural immunity has been shut down. Natural immunity was suppressed; that's why this happened. It won't subside at all. It will spread more and more.”

“Did you calculate the breakthrough infections? Most people were breakthrough infections. It's not the unvaccinated that are infected. It's the vaccinated that infect each other. The Ministry of Health and Labor publicized data that clarifies all of this. I will speak on this later.”

“So I'm saying to investigate! Going by a piece of paper that was brought up is not right. Look at the medical records and investigate properly. There's no question about it. Are we going to do science? Are we trying to erase evidence? Do the right thing, or you're just going to have a criminal lawsuit. Enough is enough. I don't want to hear about it. Nobody will be convinced by that.”

A man from the Health Ministry replied, “Of course, it is not to plainly evaluate, but…”

There is no way to evaluate!” howled Fukushima. “What you need, see the medical records properly — the data — look at it case by case thoroughly. People's lives are at stake.

Yes, we will make every effort to do so,” replied the man.

Fool! I have had enough,” projected Fukushima.

“Having gathered the members of the academy and diet, we can't repeat the likes of this! From the start, we need to bring this to light with the power of science. Which means you disband the foolish organization that is the Vaccine Causality Evaluation Committee. Have an investigation committee to investigate all cases. In order to do that, properly include statisticians and decent scholars. Then, do the investigations. Like Dr. Sano said, if there are samples of tissues, what kind of process will we proceed with? This is being researched worldwide already. Japan's restoration is at stake.”

“First, this needs to be clarified. Immediately disband the Vaccine Causality Evaluation Committee and investigate all the cases. You must identify all deaths and unreported deaths. Thousands and tens of thousands of lives are at stake!”

“This vaccine, we don't know the long-term effects. Many nanoparticles absorbed into the body will ceaselessly produce spike proteins. People will wonder why they feel progressively more ill. Suddenly, gets worse. Blood pressure spikes out of nowhere. Eczema out of nowhere. When we investigate, we find spike proteins. But at this point of diagnosis, it has already moved into the next phase. We need to immediately stop vaccinations and take care of the health of all these cases. That's what this article says!

People incapable of properly comprehending the cutting edge of science are called upon, and the press also shows these people where they always repeat the same thing. It's foolishness! Foolishness on display. I'm not here for the process, yadda yadda. I am here today to correct things properly. That's why I am here.”