First a trickle....Now a flood

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

I know I know, just wait until the chips receive the signal to turn on the terminator gene....should be any time now.

In this entire thread, you are the only one talking about this.  If you want to talk about microchips, please start a thread of your own.  This thread is to discuss the science and data that is coming out regarding the vaccines.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

In this entire thread, you are the only one talking about this.  If you want to talk about microchips, please start a thread of your own.  This thread is to discuss the science and data that is coming out regarding the vaccines.

You also discussed the conspiratorial hooey that's been coming out, right from the get go in the OP as a matter of fact. If you didn't want to talk about hooey then why did you introduce it?

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

You also discussed the conspiratorial hooey that's been coming out, right from the get go in the OP as a matter of fact. If you didn't want to talk about hooey then why did you introduce it?

My opening post presented a study and data that was co-authored by Sander Greenland, who wrote more than a few epidemiological textbooks.

You came on this thread taking about microchips.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Goddess said:

My opening post presented a study and data that was co-authored by Sander Greenland, who wrote more than a few epidemiological textbooks.

You came on this thread taking about microchips.

You started this thread talking about government cover ups and dictators et al. That taken together with several other references to some of the goofier conspiracies in other threads/posts you've participated in, this thread is as appropriate a place as any to include hooey with the discussion.

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

Died Suddenly

Why do we never believe them? For centuries, the global elite have broadcast their intentions to depopulate the world - even to the point of carving them into stone. And yet… we never seem to believe them.

The Stew Peters Network is proud to present DIED SUDDENLY, from the award winning filmmakers, Matthew Skow and Nicholas Stumphauzer.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 9:03 AM, eyeball said:

Is the page this link opens fairly typical of mainstream right-wing news sources these days?  Links to evidence of a flat Earth, protection against chemtrails...really?

Yeah, never look at it eyeball. "Conspiracy theories" never seem to pan out these days.

34 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Speaking of which, how's that toothpaste in your gas tank working out for you?

Wonderful. My car flies like a helicopter now eyeball, and the headlights can hypnotize drivers in front of me and make them swerve into the ditch to get out of my way, should I choose to drive on the road, like a peon. To keep a low profile, don'cha know.... 

It's funny to see that 2 of the 3 people following this thread aren't doing it to exchange information, they're just part of the Eor squad, who believe that it's their sacred duty to pooh-pooh everything that's not on CBC.

In their world the vax prevents infection, stops the spread, there are no side-effects, and 100% of covid deaths are among the unvaccinated, END OF STORY! VAX EVERYONE OR WE'LL ALL DIE!

Must be "blissful" to live in a world where the science is always 100% accurate and the glory of the state-owned broadcast news is resplendent and pure.

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's funny to see that 2 of the 3 people following this thread aren't doing it to exchange information, they're just part of the Eor squad, who believe that it's their sacred duty to pooh-pooh everything that's not on CBC.

In their world the vax prevents infection, stops the spread, there are no side-effects, and 100% of covid deaths are among the unvaccinated, END OF STORY! VAX EVERYONE OR WE'LL ALL DIE!

It's everyone's duty to call out anti-vax bullshit.

Vaccines don't stop the rate of infections and spread but they do slow them down. Nobody anywhere has said there are no side-effects and its only around 50% of deaths that the unvaccinated account for not 100%.

You should go learn a thing or two about COVID before beaking off about it.

Must be "blissful" to live in a world where the science is always 100% accurate and the glory of the state-owned broadcast news is resplendent and pure.

I doubt it.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

It's everyone's duty to call out anti-vax bullshit.

1) anti-vax refers to actual vaccines which have been proven to work. The people who are anti-polio vax are whackos and nutjobs, because the polio vaccine is almost 100% effective against a disease which actually kills really healthy people at an alarming rate.

By contrast, covid has an almost 0% death rate against people under 70 with no underlying health conditions, and the covid vax doesn't even slow that down. 

2) You've never proven even one thing that anyone here said to be even slightly inaccurate, so what you're doing isn't "calling out bullshit", it's lying.

Several municipal medical officers will not take a booster dose of the corona vaccine themselves – uncertain about the health benefits – NRK Oslo and Viken – Local news, TV and radio

Norway joins the growing list of countries making a U-turn on boosters.  Norway was one of the first countries to become alarmed at the number of excess deaths.

A bunch of health experts and doctors in Norway are now saying that they don't think younger adults should take the boosters, one doctor even said he won't take them himself.

"No, I won't do it. I have recently had covid-19, but I wouldn't have taken this booster anyway" said Einar Sagberg, Senior infectious disease Doctor in Drammen.

Other senior doctors in Norway are warning that especially young people should really think twice before taking the booster.

"Especially the youngest should consider potential side effects against the benefits of taking this dose" says Ingrid Bjerring, chief Doctor at Lier municipality. She herself is not planning on taking the booster either!

Turns out that Miert Lindboe, chief Doctor at Oslo municipality won't take the booster either.

"As a healthy 42 year old, I won't take it, but I understand if individuals feel a need for the booster" he said.

The below quote is from the department director at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health.

"We did not find sufficient evidence to recommend that this part of the population should take a new dose now...Each vaccine comes with the risk for side effects. Is it then responsible to offer this, when we know that the individual health benefit of a booster likely is low?

This is one of the reasons that we have said not everyone should take a new dose, but that it is up to the individual. As said, everyone has to be aware of the risk for side effects. Some can experience more troublesome and severe side effects, but most of the side effects are temporary and go away on its own after a few days" - said Are Stuwitz Berg at the Norwegian Institute for Public Health.

Further reading:  (You will need to Google translate.)

Koronavaksine: Ut mot regjeringens beslutning: - Meningsløs hensikt (tv2.no)

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

A deeply evidence-based argument detailing the reasons for the absence of scientific truth from policy makers and the media. Impressive paper and a must-read:

The pharmaceutical industry is dangerous to health. Further proof with COVID-19 - PMC (nih.gov)

Background:

The COVID-19 period highlights a huge problem that has been developing for decades, the control of science by industry. In the 1950s, the tobacco industry set the example, which the pharmaceutical industry followed. Since then, the latter has been regularly condemned for illegal marketing, misrepresentation of experimental results, dissimulation of information about the dangers of drugs, and considered as criminal. Therefore, this study was conducted to show that knowledge is powerfully manipulated by harmful corporations, whose goals are: 1/financial; 2/to suppress our ability to make choices to acquire global control of public health.

Results:

Since the beginning of COVID-19, we can list the following methods of information manipulation which have been used: falsified clinical trials and inaccessible data; fake or conflict-of-interest studies; concealment of vaccines’ short-term side effects and total lack of knowledge of the long-term effects of COVID-19 vaccination; doubtful composition of vaccines; inadequate testing methods; governments and international organizations under conflicts of interest; bribed physicians; the denigration of renowned scientists; the banning of all alternative effective treatments; unscientific and liberticidal social methods; government use of behavior modification and social engineering techniques to impose confinements, masks, and vaccine acceptance; scientific censorship by the media.

Conclusion:

By supporting and selecting only the one side of science information while suppressing alternative viewpoints, and with obvious conflicts of interest revealed by this study, governments and the media constantly disinform the public. Consequently, the unscientifically validated vaccination laws, originating from industry-controlled medical science, led to the adoption of social measures for the supposed protection of the public but which became serious threats to the health and freedoms of the population.

• Like 1

I keep seeing these interviews lately with Gates, and he keeps referring to "WE".

Here he is saying "WE would have shut down schools a lot less during the pandemic."

How does he have a say in whether schools get shut down or not?

No one elected this guy.

He has zero medical background.

His own wife said that his visits to Epstein's place were a factor in their divorce.

Why are "WE" listening to this loser?

On 11/26/2022 at 10:02 AM, WestCanMan said:

2) You've never proven even one thing that anyone here said to be even slightly inaccurate,

You just said;

On 11/25/2022 at 12:10 PM, WestCanMan said:

In their world....there are no side-effects,

No one has said there are no side effects.

On 11/26/2022 at 10:02 AM, WestCanMan said:

...so what I'm doing is called bullshit and lying.

FIFY.

You're welcome.

16 hours ago, eyeball said:

You just said;

No one has said there are no side effects.

FIFY.

You're welcome.

You're lying again, shocker.

I never said that their direct quote was "there are no side-effects", I said that "in their world there are no side effects", which means that they live in la-la land, and are completely ignoring the actual serious side-effects of the jabbination because of its imagined "wild success".

They couldn't be more wrong.

People who are not at risk at all from covid are dying and suffering horrible side-effects, while the jabs aren't making the tiniest dent in the covid death toll. And even if it did work, we'd just be giving octogenarians with underlying health conditions 3 more months to live.

Would you risk the life of your son to increase your grandma's chance of living 3 more months by 10%?

I say "If the jab works, get granny to take and we're peachy. If it doesn't work, get granny to do what she needs to do to stay safe, while the younger generations keep on teaching in schools, building roads and hospitals, farming, bringing groceries to the table, etc."

85.7% of covid deaths here are from the multi-jabbed nowadays eyeball. Covid deaths didn't go down at all after the massive vax campaign. Kids 0-11 are dying 6x as fast now that we're mass-jabbinating them. The vax isn't anywhere near the success that we were told it was, and it has serious side-effects. It's time to change course in a big way.

If the polio vaccine had the kind of side-effects that the Pflacebo had, people would do the math and easily choose the polio vax. Polio kills young and old at a high rate, and the vax side-effects are mild by comparison. The Pflacebo's side-effects are not mild at all and young, healthy people don't need it.

Unless complete fascism grips this land from here to eternity, future generations will look at us through the exact same lens which we view the Nazi's supporters with - "How in the hell did such a large portion of the population get so completely duped for so long by something so utterly transparent and phony?"

Edited by WestCanMan

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You routinely come in here proclaiming you know 100% what people mean when you read between their lines.

Go urinate up a rope.  Everyone knows exactly 100% what you "said".

No, everything that I said was 100% accurate and done with the intention of giving people the most up to date information on vax efficacy.

I do know full well that when Statista calls the vax status categories "Fully Protected", "Fully Protected + 1 Booster", and "Fully Protected + 2 Boosters", and then goes on to say that "Only 17% of covid deaths were among the fully protected..." they're intentionally misinforming the public.

Over 50% of covid deaths were among the multi-vaxed in that period, and they're doing their best to make people believe that's not the case. 

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No, everything you've said is 100% wrong because your intent is to evade your case rate fallacy.  

?

You're "mixing metaphors" there lol. So daft. 

Arithmetic:

Between Aug 21 2022 and Sept 25 2022 there were 155 covid deaths among the unjabbed, 122 among the 2x-jabbed, 482 among the 3xers, and 323 deaths among the 4x-jabbed.

That's 1,082 total deaths, and 155/1,082 = 14.3%. That's the % of covid deaths among the unjabbed in that 35-day period. 14.3%.That leaves 85.7% of deaths in the multi-vaxed category. 

FYI: 84.3% of eligible Canadians are multi-vaccinated and 85.7% of covid deaths between Aug 21 2022 and Sept 25 2022 were among the multi-vaccinated. Now ya know.