First a trickle....Now a flood

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

1. At some point, they're going to have to acknowledge and deal with all the vaccine injured and families of dead people.

2. I wish they would stop with the censorship though.

3.They talked about this in the "A Second Opinion" video.  The vaccine injured need help and support and they are only getting it from each other right now.  Every time they shut down the groups, that support is lost.  For a time anyways, they keep trying to avoid censorship, by putting everything in "code" and starting up groups on other platforms.  The group I was in on Facebook had over 300,000 people and some of them are suicidal because of their injuries.  Doctors keep telling them it CAN'T be the vaccine, it's just "anxiety".  I don't think seizures and neurological issues to the point where you can barely walk or function in life are caused by "anxiety".

1. Yes.

2. We all know it's not going to happen, sadly enough. We opened the Pandora Box with this censorship to 'protect the public'.

3. To be fair, there are many attention seekers on the Internet and yes, sometimes, it could be the vaccines or it could be a bunch of other things. I don't think the vaccine was totally safe, as a 25 year old male myself last year, I was given the vaccine twice and each time felt really bad, and also had chills that caused me to tremble a lot in my bed. If it did that to me, what about other people?

This woman died of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD), 5 months after her second jab, although it may not show up for years later.  It's a rare, fatal, degenerative brain disorder.

I have a friend whose father died of this and it is absolutely horrific to watch.  It's basically dementia on steroids.

CJD is also a PRION disease - derived from "protein" and "infectious".  You can see where this is going.

Prion diseases manifest in the presence of prions that cause normal proteins to fold abnormally and thus destroys their normal function. 

prion.JPG.cc02a574cfdeb46b9cf7014964ac1df1.JPG

In VAERS, there are 42 cases of it linked to the vaccine (as of June this year), and only 5 cases of it linked to other vaccines over the last 30 years.  In January this year, there were only 24 cases linked to the covid vax.  You can check this out for yourself, as I did. 

There are usually about 300 cases of it/year in the US, so these figures may or may not be telling.  Time will clarify.

But here are the studies so far that have linked CJD to the covid vax.

Here is one of the "fact-checker" articles:

Basically, they are saying the FDA didn't mention it, so there is no link.  They also say there are no reports of it in VAERS, which is false.

USA TODAY found no mention in its review of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's decision memorandums for both Pfizer and Moderna's vaccines, which involved clinical trials with tens of thousands of volunteers. Similarly, no cases have been reported to the federal government's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS.

"VAERS has received no reports of prion-related diseases, Alzheimer's disease, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) after COVID-19 vaccination," said Martha Sharan, a spokesperson for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, to PolitiFact in February. "No evidence to date indicates a causative association between COVID-19 vaccines and these conditions."

Interestingly, Prion diseases were previously linked to mRNA inoculations in 2014.  This was always one of the hurdles they couldn't get over in order to market mRNA vaccines.:

Dr. Peter McCullough wrote about this, as well:

Codon optimization describes the process used to increase protein production by use of alternative but synonymous codon changes. In SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines codon optimizations can result in differential secondary conformations that inevitably affect a protein’s function with significant consequences to the cell. Importantly, when codon optimization increases the GC content of synthetic mRNAs, there can be an inevitable enrichment of G-quartets which potentially form G-quadruplex structures. The emerging G-quadruplexes are favorable binding sites of RNA binding proteins like helicases that inevitably affect epigenetic reprogramming of the cell by altering transcription, translation and replication. In this study, we performed a RNAfold analysis to investigate alterations in secondary structures of mRNAs in SARS-CoV-2 vaccines due to codon optimization. We show a significant increase in the GC content of mRNAs in vaccines as compared to native SARS-CoV-2 RNA sequences encoding the spike protein. As the GC enrichment leads to more G-quadruplex structure formations, these may contribute to potential pathological processes initiated by SARS-CoV-2 molecular vaccination.

It's worth checking out the codon response, it explains a lot of the data we're seeing.

Edited by Goddess

How do we prove evidence of causality?

In science, we use the Bradford Hill criteria for causation.  There are 10 criteria (although Sir Austin Bradford Hill proposed ony 9 back in 1965) and you only need 5 to prove causation, according to the WHO.  There are 6 possible outcomes for the WHO's criteria -  one of them is that the vaccine is causing injury.

So these are the 10 Bradford Hill criteria: strength, consistency, specificity, temporality, biological gradient, plausibility, coherence, experiment, analogy, and reversibility.

Strength of association can be measured using Chi-square test, which is a categorical test.

Looking at the Moderna data that they (reluctantly) released, the important parts were hidden in the appendix.  Not the efficacy data, but the safety data.  It was an interesting read.

SAE stands for severe adverse event and when you compare the number of severe adverse events in the drug arm, the mRNA 1, 2 7, 3 arm versus placebo, you find a statistically significant difference between the two groups. You can see that the number of severe adverse event reports was actually higher in the drug arm.  This is borne out by the data in VAERS.  Bell's Palsy came in at 2.7 times higher in the drug arm.  The P-value was very, very low - which indicates a very strong association.  The R-value is very, very high - nearly 1 at 0.99, which indicates strong correlation.  You can pick just about any adverse event from VAERS and see this trend. As a negative control, you can take smallpox data from 2018 against the Covid- 19 adverse events, and lose the significance. So it actually worked out to be a good negative control.  This is across the board. The lowest R-value found in the standalone adverse events that I looked at was death. And it’s still a 0.94 for the R-value. So it’s reproducible.

The next Bradford Hill criteria is consistency. And the question you can ask pertaining to this point is: Do all the existing data indicate that A causes B, A being the drugs and B being the adverse events?  There’s VAERS, the Yellow Card in the UK, and the EudraVigilance System for the EU. And each of these systems has over a million reports in them, which is consistent for all three. And also it’s consistent based on the fact that this has never happened before in any of these systems. Never have we seen, within a year, a million reports for a single product.

Another Bradford Hill criteria is specificity. Is A causing B in specific populations? Now, what you have to do here is look at subpopulations of people who are having something happen to them. So, let’s look at healthy young people. I chose two groups here. I chose the athletes. And everyone’s heard the stories of perfectly healthy fit, young athletes just dropping dead on the field. You see the number here. It’s 108. And the background rate, according to ones who have culled the data and done research on this is about 5 per year. So we’re way above background for this. There is an NFL player in there and he died at 37, shortly after his second dose.

Another example of this can be found in the children's data. Myocarditis is becoming a thing in children.  They’re calling it "rare" and "mild", but it’s neither of those things. And this is their own bloody data. You can see that there is reported a number of cases that they observed – and it’s off the charts. So the specificity for the subgroup of athletes, healthy, dropping dead from heart attacks and the young people who are young and healthy and fit, is there.  Succumbing to myocarditis and heart problems. You can answer the question is A causing B in specific populations? 

Temporality. This one is easy. Does A come before B? That’s really the only question you have to answer.  The data shows that over 50% of reported SAEs are within the first 48 hours.  The shorter the timeframe between those two points  - injection and SAE - makes an even stronger case for this point and causality itself.  92% of anaphylactic shock events happened within 48 hours, 87% occurred within 24 hours.

I want to remind everyone, this is done by day. So within 24 hours could literally mean 10 minutes after the shot. And within 48 hours could be, 25 hours.

Plausibility. I’m going into this from two points of view, first one is biological plausibility. And there are two mechanisms of action that I can think of that would answer this question. First of all, the spike proteins have been pronounced to be cytotoxic. 

The myocarditis reports seem to have a cumulative effect.  The more you give them and the shorter duration between the two, is giving like a double punch to whatever organ system you’re having the injury in. So this is indicative of a dose response, the cumulative effect is showing up on the second dose. So does more of A result in B?   It appears so.

And second - the LNP are also toxic.

The lipid nanoparticles, the fat bubble, that encases the mRNA as a protective thing, and is used to administer the payload of the mRNA into the body. These are manufactured out of four different fats in the Pfizer products. Some of these fats are for evasion of immune components, (macrophages, for example), but all of them come in a certain concentration and they’re mixed together in a certain way to enhance the deliverability of the payload, which is the mRNA. 

One of these fats is called a Cationic lipid. These are highly, highly toxic to cells.

The second point of plausibility - These two companies that are producing the mRNA based gene therapies, they don’t have a good track record.  Pfizer has had to pay out the most money in fines for injuries and medical fraud and malfeasance. Not a good track record. 

Some people would say, the only real way to determine causation is to do a double blinded randomized control trial. And yeah, that’s a good way,  which makes one wonder why they're not doing it.  But we’re definitely in an experiment. 

This is very general here.

But there are many papers showing weird gene profiles in the context of TNF alpha, interferons, and CD eight positive T cells. These papers that are coming out are giving strong, strong indicators.  I’m not saying they’re proof, but they’re indicators that these things are causing immune deficiencies, not just hyper inflammation, immune deficiencies in at least subpopulations of the people. And we need to figure out which people those are. 

Lastly - Has this happened before in history?  YES.  There is the very famous one of intussusception following the rotavirus injections, in which it was actually VAERS that they used to detect the safety signal in children. And thanks to VAERS, the rotavirus vaccine was pulled. 

So, why the causation denial?  It's not science that’s backing up these ferocious defenders of the narrative. It’s really weird. It's not scientific to deny even the possibility that there could be a causal effect in the context of any vaccine.  Of course, sometimes it’s going to happen. And the responsibility is on the manufacturers and the regulators to find out when it’s happening and if it’s happening.

• Like 1

This idea of “We were all in the dark and people said lots of things and some wound up right and some wrong and we all just need to get over it and move on as recrimination is not useful” take rings hollow and false.

Who does this serve?

Why should we forgive those who through stupidity and fear, spent 3 years denying 100 years of evidence-based science to attack our lives and livelihoods?

Oh, no worries! I'm sure you had your reasons?

You were "just following orders"?

You were just doing what the authorities said?

It is precisely BECAUSE following vicious, evil orders is so easy in times of fear and that humans break and bow to authority with such ease, that there must be sharp penalties, reputational and otherwise for so doing.  Otherwise, you're just greasing the rails for next time.

Ignorance of the law is not excuse. Neither is ignorance of ethics or epidemiology.

Even if we accept this “we were in the dark” line of reasoning it still makes no sense.

1. We were not in the dark. We had 100 years of evidence-based pandemic and epidemiological guidance and guideline upon which to rely. Some tried to follow these bodies of canon and were shouted down by those seeking to do exactly what that guidance admonished against. That is lack of knowledge abrogating actual knowledge and panic driven superstition superseding evidence. Equating those two viewpoints as “equivalent” is pure nonsense.

2. Even if truly no one knew anything, then this is a reason for humility. The base is always “Respect others and their rights. Do not panic. Don’t do anything crazy or drastic without a very sound reason.” That’s not what happened. A bunch of terrified anti-science loons got loose with global government and pushed literally unprecedented in human history, programs of societal and economic upheaval that flat out broke the world while, predictably, having zero effect on the pandemic. You took you lead from China. CHINA.

The precautionary principle does not state “every time you get scared, do the most radical thing you can think of it if feels like safety”.  That is precisely what it warns against. Such excursions into superstitious supplication of pseudoscience are not evidence-based epidemiology. They are not even sanity. Calling that an equivalent viewpoint to “we need strong, data-driven evidence to take such outlandish actions” is pure nonsense.

3. The presumption of the right to force upon others the unfounded desires of “those in the dark” fails on every metric for sustaining a free society. “We didn’t know, so we took your rights away just in case” is not much of justification. This lays claim to “emergency powers” of dictatorial nature and is exceedingly dangerous as a societal foundation. It’s also incompatible with the basic idea of a society in which the rights of the individual stand paramount to the whims of the state or the mob. This ought to be especially so in emergencies with low information.

So, this all fails in epic fashion. This idea of “We didn’t know, so how about a little amnesty for all the crazy and damaging things we did to you in direct opposition to your own desires” is just not going to wash.

That laundry is too dirty.

If there is no cost to having acted poorly, rashly, and without consideration or information despite the ill effects it had on others, are we not just subsidizing more such antisocial activity in the future?

• I get to run amok, wreck your life, then call "olly olly oxen free" and skate on blame?
  • Sorry about your business, your kids, the vilification, and the shady jabs?

Don’t even get me started on folks like NIH and CDC and FDA who were NOT in the dark, but knew full well they were cutting corners, publishing fraud, and telling lies about everything from masks to vaxxes to lockdowns and covid origins.

Being wrong is one thing. OK, you made a mistake. I can forgive so long as it was YOUR mistake. But when you take that mistake and make it mine by forcing actions and restrictions to which I do not consent and to threaten the lives and livlihoods of me and mine because you’re running around half-cocked and have no respect for the rights of others, well, that’s something altogether different.

There is a sleight of hand in the thinking here, like somehow having misunderstood a pandemic excuses the mass scale abrogation of rights and reason.

It doesn’t.

And all the people who favored that, who brayed and cheer led for it, they are guilty too. And I cannot see “just dropping the matter” because they’d like it to go away now.  Like Treebeard, wanting to re-write history by claiming that they knew all along the jabs wouldn't stop transmission.  He's lying to himself, and thinking if he repeats the lie often enough, we'll all forget about how he supported un-scientific, unethical and tyrannical governmental decisions that were 100% politically based and had nothing whatsoever to do with real science.

If you got conned by this, got jabs you did not want, and suffered as many did - well, so long as you did not advocate forcing this on others, you already have my forgiveness. You were a victim here.

But as soon as you cross the line into advocating coercive policy or willful data suppression, that’s a whole separate issue.  All the people crowing about how they got to eat in restaurants while laughing at unvaxxed people - well, you disgust me.

Being wrong is no crime, nor is being bullied into compliance.

But forcing others to join you is.

Knowingly suppressing data and spreading lies is.

I'm sure that many who now find themselves way on the wrong side of so many issues rapidly coming to light as fraud and failure, would like amnesty.

But that is no reason to grant it.

It may be strong reason to withhold it.

If you wielded the whip hand of the Covidian crusader, I’m sorry, but I don’t care if you were “in the dark”. 

Having done so out of ignorance (or worse, the sort of dark desire to act dictator or demagogue by assuming a faux moral mantle to vilify and attack others) makes you a HAZARD and precisely the sort of person that ought be penalized.

• Like 1

So, RSV cases in children are surging across Canada and the US.

The media wants to gaslight you into blaming covid 19 for this.

So let's have another look at what the Pfizer and Moderna trials showed - you know, the ones they didn't want you to see for 75 years.

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Amendment Review Memorandum 05262021 (fda.gov)

Moderna EUA Decision Memo 08312022 (fda.gov)

Moderna 2-5 year olds:

rsv1.thumb.JPG.7173584d878f29e0b0e2252f3259cb0f.JPG

So, 4X the amount of RSV in the vaccinated group.

Moderna 6-11 year olds:

rsv2.thumb.JPG.927b2148e26733367d1afffca1076b24.JPG

So you're giving a shot to kids that's INCREASING their upper respiratory tract infections with RSV quite a bit, actually.

Pfizer 6 months - 4 years (3rd dose):

rsv3.thumb.JPG.be98d243a637d54fe0c6bd8a42364206.JPG

So again, across the board, you see more cases of RSV in the vaccinated group than in the placebo group. 

But hey, let’s not ask any of the obvious questions — like why do we suddenly have outbreaks of RSV beyond anything we’ve ever seen before? Could it possibly be that injection that we know lowers the immune system and showed within 28 days as an increase in RSV?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sharkman said:

I had no idea how tight a grip tv and the various media had on our minds.  That they can hide the huge uptick in sickness and deaths beggars belief.

There is no hope outside some kind of major disaster to wake the sheeple up, I’m afraid.

More and more people are waking up.  The media and authorities can keep trying to pass off vaccine injuries and deaths as "covid", coincidences, anxiety, etc but lots of people are seeing it.  People are noticing it's only the vaccinated that keep getting covid over and over and over.  The heart attacks and sudden deaths are getting too noticeable.  

That's why they have to keep shutting down groups and censoring.

They just stripped Dr. McCullough of his medical license.  The man who actually was treating covid patients with great success and has saved thousands of people with his early treatment protocol. 

They don't want early treatment.  They don't want a cure.  They want everybody taking jabs every 3-6 months for the rest of their lives, which will be shortened because of the repeated jabs.

But I agree that most people will continue to be compliant and not connect the dots.

This is the rich and powerful taking over.  They need the covid emergency so people not only willingly let them, but beg for it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sharkman said:

I had no idea how tight a grip tv and the various media had on our minds.  That they can hide the huge uptick in sickness and deaths beggars belief.

There is no hope outside some kind of major disaster to wake the sheeple up, I’m afraid.

The other problem here is that while most SAEs occur within 48 hrs of inoculation, the deaths are occurring at around 5-6 months later, so it's easy to deny they are connected to the jabs, especially when you refuse to do the proper testing - testing for s-protein in major organ tissues and testing for n-protein in the blood - during autopsy.

There is only 1 pathologist in the US doing the proper testing during autopsy and so far, it's 100% vaccine-related deaths he is seeing.

I assume there is none in Canada. We're so far behind in the science, it's looking very pathetic.

On 8/3/2022 at 4:56 PM, Goddess said:

Good grief, so the chick at work who's been sick with bronchitis just told us she tested positive for covid - again - and wont' be in for another length of time.  That's twice now she's had it in the last few months.

Same with the other chick at work.  She's been off twice already for covid.

2 of us at work are unjabbed - just shakin' our heads.

How are the jabbed not noticing that they are the only ones getting sick over and over and over again?

Both these people I work with have been off this week with some sort of cold/flu again.

Me and the other unjabbed at work - still hanging in there, shaking our heads.....how are people not seeing the jabbed getting sicker and sicker?  They catch everything that goes around, get covid over and over and over and it's taking them a REALLY long time to recover from anything.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Both these people I work with have been off this week with some sort of cold/flu again.

Me and the other unjabbed at work - still hanging in there, shaking our heads.....how are people not seeing the jabbed getting sicker and sicker?  They catch everything that goes around, get covid over and over and over and it's taking them a REALLY long time to recover from anything.

Several of my work colleagues have been off work due to colds/flu/Covid - all jabbed - all back to work within a few days, as per usual.  Me and a few others are hanging in there, jabbed though we are.  

Anyway, I see that even though you complain all the time about unjabbed people losing their jobs, you didn't. I know a few people who kept their jobs despite not being vaccinated.  Kinda proves your hyperbole around the terrible "discrimination" levelled against the unjabbed.

Continue on with your fear porn.

9 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Several of my work colleagues have been off work due to colds/flu/Covid - all jabbed - all back to work within a few days, as per usual.  Me and a few others are hanging in there, jabbed though we are.  

Anyway, I see that even though you complain all the time about unjabbed people losing their jobs, you didn't. I know a few people who kept their jobs despite not being vaccinated.  Kinda proves your hyperbole around the terrible "discrimination" levelled against the unjabbed.

Continue on with your fear porn.

You know a "few" people who kept their jobs, so f*^%K everyone who did lose their jobs?  No one should complain or point out the obvious?

Please.  If you don't have anything intelligent to add, which you clearly don't and just want to get your medical advice from MSM headlines - Get lost.

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

1. You know a "few" people who kept their jobs,

2. so f*^%K everyone who did lose their jobs?  No one should complain or point out the obvious?

3. Please.  If you don't have anything intelligent to add, which you clearly don't and just want to get your medical advice from MSM headlines - Get lost.

1.  You know a few people who got sick, so jabs are bad... 

2.  Clearly, you think it's better to say "f#*k all the old, fat and sick people who got Covid and died" as you people do?

3.  Unlike someone who started an entire thread to demonstrate her lack of intelligence.

Get lost.

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

You know a few people who got sick, so jabs are bad... 

No.  The jabs are bad because they cause fatal myocarditis in young people who had zero risk of dying from covid.

Over 1000 athletes have dropped on sports fields, 700 of them died instantly.  The normal number is 39.

That's not including all the "non-famous" child and teenage athletes who only make the local news.

“Until Proven Otherwise”— Featuring Cardiologists Dr. Peter McCullough + Dr. Aseem Malhotra (rumble.com)

Until proven otherwise, it's the vaccine.

Clearly, you think it's better to say "f#*k all the old, fat and sick people who got Covid and died" as you people do?

I've never seen anyone say that except you.

Unlike someone who started an entire thread to demonstrate her lack of intelligence.

Not enough MSM headlines for you to start paying attention to what's going on?

33 minutes ago, Goddess said:

No.  The jabs are bad because they cause fatal myocarditis in young people who had zero risk of dying from covid.

Over 1000 athletes have dropped on sports fields, 700 of them died instantly.  The normal number is 39.

That's not including all the "non-famous" child and teenage athletes who only make the local news.

“Until Proven Otherwise”— Featuring Cardiologists Dr. Peter McCullough + Dr. Aseem Malhotra (rumble.com)

Until proven otherwise, it's the vaccine.

And the reason our planet's vast VAST majority of trained professionals, medical and scientific institutions, academies, universities and of course the MSM are looking the other way and or cancelling these two is because a global cabal of Communist totalitarians are ordering them to.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

And the reason our planet's vast VAST majority of trained professionals, medical and scientific institutions, academies, universities and of course the MSM are looking the other way and or cancelling these two is because a global cabal of Communist totalitarians are ordering them to.

Do you understand the different institutions and how they are funded and operate in conjunction with each other, who runs them and what other organizations they run or fund or are beholden to?

I'm sure you understand the basics of what the FDA or CDC or WHO or GAVI or NIH or NIAID and a handful of other organizations who have been running the covid show do or who is in charge.

But you should dig a little deeper.  

They're not the saints you think they are.

If you do decide to do a little digging on who runs and operates these groups and where they get their funding from and who they are beholden to, you'd see what many prominent American doctors, scientists, politicians and others have been warning about for the last 20 years.  

Follow the money.

8 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Do you understand the different institutions and how they are funded and operate in conjunction with each other, who runs them and what other organizations they run or fund or are beholden to?

I'm sure you understand the basics of what the FDA or CDC or WHO or GAVI or NIH or NIAID and a handful of other organizations who have been running the covid show do or who is in charge.

But you should dig a little deeper.  

They're not the saints you think they are.

If you do decide to do a little digging on who runs and operates these groups and where they get their funding from and who they are beholden to, you'd see what many prominent American doctors, scientists, politicians and others have been warning about for the last 20 years.  

Follow the money.

Show me the trail...evidence in other words. Make it extraordinary please.

Whistle blowers with recordings of Western leaders discussing our enslavement and making plans for things like the detention camps you mentioned would be a good start.

I'm not talking a trickle of evidence, I need a flood to overcome the sense you're completely crazy.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, eyeball said:

Whistle blowers with recordings of Western leaders discussing our enslavement and making plans for things like the detention camps you mentioned would be a good start.

I'm not talking a trickle of evidence, I need a flood to overcome the sense you're completely crazy.

You may not agree with everything he says, I don't either, but RFK Jr.'s book "The Real Anthony Fauci" has a great expose on the Big Pharma world, it explains the interplay between all the institutions and why they are no longer about public health, they are vaccine salesmen, rubber stamp assembly lines with non-medical people approving anything Big Pharma puts out.  There are pages and pages and pages of links that you can check out for yourself.  RFK Jr. has been carrying on Ted Kenndy's expose of Fauci, going back years.

There's another book out, too - "Turtles All The Way Down" that exposes the Big Pharma industry.

"Fauci - The Bernie Madoff of Science and The HIV Ponzi Scheme" is another good one.

There's a LOT of information out there that exposes Fauci for what he is - he's basically spent the last 20 years consolidating all Pharma power and money in himself and the institutions he runs (with his wife, who runs the approval committees for all the human experimentation he's done).  All you have to do is Google Fauci and HIV or Fauci and the human experimentation he got away with in African countries.  What he did to African girls is shameful.

Fauci is a modern day Dr. Mengele.  He has publicly lamented many times that he is prevented from doing human experimentation by the safety processes.  So he's spent the last 20 years dismantling them.  The covid "emergency" finally gave him the opportunity he's wanted for his whole career.  The covid inoculations were his crowning achievement in being able to experiment on humans with zero liabilities.  There have been large numbers of politicians over the years who have battled Fauci's death-dealing influence, power and money in Big Pharma, it's not even hidden, it's all there.

Find the videos of the US hearings where Rand Paul and Senator Ron Johnson have been after him to answer questions since this started.

Google information on Fauci's role in the AIDS/HIV epidemic - he killed thousands of people, experimented on humans and falsified data and fraud.

Fauci is going down.  He's a huckster.  Good lord, even I knew Fauci was shady long before covid.

I suspect you will chose to remain deliberately ignorant of all this and content with your extremely limited knowledge of the Big Pharma medical industry.

Anyone who thinks Big Pharma and Fauci give a rat's patootie about public health is only fooling themselves.

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

If you're up to it, there's an American multi-millionaire who has offered $1000 for each bit of misinformation you find in RFK Jr's book and the new Turtles All The Way Down one.

If you need some incentive to educate yourself.

He's also offered $1 million to anyone who wants to debate him on the "safe and effective" nature of the jabs.  No one has taken him up on that so far.

You'd have to bring your A Game, though.  He's pretty knowledgeable.  I don't think your CTV headlines and "Tam said so." will win you the $1 milion.

Edited by Goddess

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

Can we agree that the jabs are not performing as promised?  I think that's pretty obvious.

Why do you think that is, eyeball?

On this thread, I've presented information for why that is - it's as the demonized doctors and scientists have said from the beginning - the inoculations are "leaky", they don't sterilize the virus, they don't even train the body to fight off the entire virus, only the toxic spike protein.  They are doing exactly what 100 years of epidemiological science has shown leaky vaccines do.  It's why we don't use them - or didn't up til covid.  For some reason we threw known science out the window for these jabs.

Basically, what is happening is OAS/immune imprinting - it was actually very predictable, based on already known, well-studied and researched, accepted science.

I've provided al the links to the studies, past and present, the science and the explanations for this.

I'm very interested in hearing why you disagree with 100 years of science and what YOUR explanation is for why the jabbers aren't doing what they're supposed to do.

Also, @dialamah.  Another one who rejects established science.  What is your explanation for why the jabbers aren't protecting or preventing anything?  You come here and make personal insults but haven't once shown where I am wrong about any of this.  Why do you think OAS is bunkum and not what is happening here?

For both of you (and any others who want to) @eyeball and @dialamah, here is the information for you to win up to $1 million dollars by proving you are right - the vaccines are safe and effective and the Pharma industry is run by saints and any disagrement with the safety and efficacy of the jabs is "misinformation":

Either of you should have no problem claiming the $1milllion.  You are both 100% sure they are a medical miracle, saving millions of lives, damaging no one and that everyone should give up their human right to medical bodily autonomy to Big Pharma and government.

Time to put up or shut up, Dia.  

How it works

I really don’t want to spread misinformation, but it’s hard to read books like The Real Anthony Fauci and Turtles All the Way Down: Vaccine Science and Myth and not be persuaded by them.

Are they true? Or are they misinformation?

Let’s put a bounty on errors. If there are no takers, we’ll raise the bounties over time. When we get to $1M for an error and there are still no takers, maybe people will start to take notice.

At a minimum, we’ll incentivize a lot of people who think we are misinformation spreaders to read these books and show the world that we are wrong.

To qualify

An error means you found something that is a material error of fact in what was presented. So if the book says “they never tested vaccine XX against a placebo” and you find a document proving it was tested against a placebo, you win the $1,000. It’s that easy.

So the book must state a material fact and that fact must be shown to be untrue to claim the reward.

Only the first person to discover the error will be paid.

The Turtles team wants to focus ONLY on Chapter 1, so only errata in Chapter 1 are eligible. Chapter 1 is a quick read. For RFK’s The Real Anthony Fauci, all 250,000 words are eligible.

To enter your submission

1. Send 1 Solana (SOL) token to this address: 9BBhGEfAMSHg8Mxyb4x67VKMhyomJ3MAPa9mqXtaP8xZ

2. Make your submission to the Contact me page explaining what you found. Include the transaction ID from Step #1.

The Solana fee is a de minimis entry fee (it’s about $30) and does four important things:

1. It establishes that you are serious about your submission. We simply cannot afford the time to look at entries which are not serious.

2. It makes a public record of your entry

3. It creates a timestamp of your entry in the event of disputes

4. It insulates me from having to pay PayPal a $2,500 per payment penalty which they wanted to assess on anyone who in their sole opinion violates their terms of service.

Note:

1. Pretty much anyone who does crypto can help you make the transfer if you are not crypto literate. If you are using Ledger Live to send the Solana, you can populate a “memo” field with your name which then creates a public record of your entry.

2. Someone could front run your entry fee by looking for blockchain transactions and then front running you on the Contact me form. This is unlikely since there will be a “double claim” in my database and it will be easy to assess who sent the funds. So this means there is no incentive to game the system.

The entry fee is non-refundable and covers our costs of reviewing your submission.

Modifications

If the system is abused, I reserve the right to increase the entry fee at any time.

Similarly, I reserve the right to change these terms at any time. So the timestamp of your entry as proven on the blockchain is public proof of the terms in existence at the time of the submission.

Judging your submission

1. I will send your submission to 2 or more experts of my choosing to evaluate.

2. If the experts believe you are correct, you win the $1,000 which will be sent to you at a crypto address of your choosing. Otherwise, you forfeit the fee.

3. I will have 30 days to evaluate your submission. If you don’t hear back from me in 30 days, it should be considered a “I disagree” response.

Disputes

1. You can dispute my decision by requesting JAMS arbitration.

2. Both sides are allowed to dismiss up to 2 judges from an ordered list presented by JAMS (or other mutually agreeable ADR service). So the first mutually agreeable judge will judge the case.

3. The parties split the arbitration fee.

4. The loser agrees to reimburse the winner for the arbitration expenses.

5. The arbitrator could decide it is a draw in which case both sides split the cost.

This creates an incentive to settle and ensures that only serious cases would go to arbitration. It provides a neutral way to settle disputes that favors the person with the stronger case.

Modifications to these terms

1. I tried to keep this as simple as possible, but I’m open to negotiating these terms.

19 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Clearly they're not as good as hoped for but they're just as clearly far better than nothing.

Are they?

Double, Triple and Quadruple jabbed people are still getting, transmitting covid, in the hospital and dying.

The countries with the lowest vaccination rates are faring far, far better than the highest vaccinated countries.

The data from the original trials showed more SAEs than people saved. (I posted that here in this thread.  From their own data. All you have to do is read it.)

Please review the info here on OAS and tell me why you think 100 years of established science is wrong.

29 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Clearly they're not as good as hoped for but they're just as clearly far better than nothing.

When are you are going for the $1 million?

You must have the studies and data.  You're 100% sure the jabbers are safe and effective.  You're 100% sure myocarditis in children is "no big deal".  You're 100% sure that everyone who claims a vaccine injury or death is a liar or attention-seeker.

Let's see it.

And I'm not talking CBC headline or "Tam said so."  Let's see your data.

Edited by Goddess