First a trickle....Now a flood

In September 2021, a PhD named Josh Guetzkow used the VAERS database to assess the rate of adverse events and deaths correlated to the vax rollout.  What he found was astonishing.

See his article here:

Safety Signals for COVID Vaccines Are Loud and Clear. Why Is Nobody Listening? • Children's Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

Summary:

• There is a disproportionately large number of adverse events reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) from COVID-19 vaccines compared with other vaccines.
  • There are 91x the number of deaths and 276x the number of coagulopathy events reported after COVID-19 vaccination than after flu vaccination.
  • Safety signals were found for 242 adverse events using the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) methodology.
  • Full transparency of CDC and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) safety monitoring is urgently needed.

Quite literally, any other vaccine in history would have been pulled off the market for 1/100th of this.

Which led him to ask the question:  Safety Signals for COVID Vaccines Are Loud and Clear. Why Is Nobody Listening?

Now, I know what you're going to say - correlation does not equal causation.  And you are correct.  However, these kinds of data is called a SIGNAL - a kind of early warning system. When enough reports accumulate about a particular type of event, those reports produce a safety signal, like an alarm bell. When the alarm rings, it doesn’t mean there is definitely a problem, but it is supposed to alert authorities to a possible problem and prompt further investigation.

CDC was supposed to be doing and claimed they would be doing PRR analysis (Proportional Reporting Ratio - which is in itself a questionable and limited method, but we'll leave that alone for now......) on VAERS data. 

Turns out, they were not.

Worse, not only did they not perform the safety monitoring they were supposed to - at all - but they go on to claim that doing so is outside their purview and suggest asking the FDA instead. (FDA does not do this work, it’s supposed to be the CDC.)

So, here's how the alphabet entities can deny the extent of adverse events and deaths - they don't look for them.

CDC Admits It Never Monitored VAERS for COVID Vaccine Safety Signals • Children's Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

For example, on April 27, 2021, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky stated the CDC did not see any signals related to heart inflammation.

But a PRR calculation I did using the number of myo/pericarditis reports listed in the first table produced by the CDC obtained via the FOIA request reveals clear and unambiguous safety signals relative to the comparator vaccines mentioned in the briefing document (i.e., flu vaccines, FLUAD and Shingrix).

The table is dated April 2, 2021, almost four weeks before she made those remarks.

In fact, among the 15 adverse events for adults included in that week’s tabulations, PRRs I calculated also show loud-and-clear safety signals for acute myocardial infarction, anaphylaxis, appendicitis, Bell’s palsy, coagulopathy, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in adults (MIS-A), stroke and death.

This was in goddamn April 2021!!!  Why were these inoculations forced on young people?

It’s time we did away with the need for FOI in science because FOI is a sign of closed cloisters, not open inquiry. The deliberations of the CDC, FDA, and public health agencies should ALL be open and open source.

The data should be available to everyone and the studies, surveys, models, and methods should all be public. This is “we the people’s” science (Hi, @taxme), not the private preserve of a select few learned people.

We need to see in real time what’s happening, not pry bits and pieces of it out a year later. That’s how you generate and assure the best information to inform policy and choice.

I understand how those weaned on credentialism and deference to authority and authorities may be hesitant to trust their safety to swarm sourced public analysis (talkin' to you, Hardner), but consider the alternative:

The agency whose specific purview and policy was to monitor this data just told you that "everything was fine" and their diligence the most robust in history - while failing to do even the most rudimentary first pass work they were supposed to. They not only missed, but misled about what is probably the single most severe safety signal in pharmaceutical history.

And then they said “not my job.”

The real responsibility for safety must always reside with us and to enable the citizenry to make good choices, they need full and unfettered access to the data.

Let me introduce you to one of the scientists I have followed from the beginning - Dr. Michael Yeadon.

He is one of the more censored and blacklisted doctors in the whole covid mess. 5 minutes with Google will get you a laundry list of ad hominem, epithets, and derogatory nonsense masquerading as “fact checks” and the classic “If you think this vaccine is poorly designed, you must be an anti-vaxxer!”, as if saying “This drug should not be approved” makes you anti-medicine.

This is because cults reserve their most vicious venom not for unbelievers, but for those who renounce.

Anyways, I saved his CV before he was scrubbed from LinkedIn (Note his years with Pfizer):

205552659_yeadon1.thumb.JPG.ef502b75b30a6e83f0787386aca08d0b.JPG

1154111537_yeadon2.thumb.JPG.3b22c79301a82f9301863673a3f63f8e.JPG

276872795_yeadon3.thumb.JPG.f99d1fa73356845d8a9468ea0b80eae6.JPG

Credentials aren't everything, but credentials like this (especially free from conflict of interest) do speak to specific knowledge - not only about drugs like these, but drug trials, drug design, autoimmunity, and of Pfizer in particular.

If nothing else, he’s earned a listen.

He raises 3 main points:

1. To create a vaccine with ongoing efficacy, you should pick the part of the virus that is most genetically stable so it is least likely to mutate away from induced immunity. This means you would never pick the spike protein. (Though, as he admits, perhaps this was not known early on, but I also suspect there were strong intuitions in that regard given the reams of data from gain of function and other coronavirus manipulations, etc)

2. You would also pick the part of the virus that is most different from humans. This is a key to side effect mitigation. If you train immune response to something that looks like parts of you, you get auto-immune response. Your body attacks itself. This would also lead to not picking spike protein which has some similarity to many parts of humans.

3. In vaccine design, you select for things that are not toxic in their own right. This, again, points away from using spike protein.

So, we have 3 points that should have kept the vax manufacturers from selecting spike protein as the target for vaccine design.

And yet, Pfizer, Moderna, AZ, and JnJ all picked it.

And all four should not have made the same mistake.

Everyone picked basically the same pathway, because it all came from the same place: the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the merry band of covid-hotwirers.

We know that work like this was going on there and that Daszak and Baric and many others were up to their necks in it. They were mutating spike proteins in bat coronoviruses and had plans for releasing gain of function viruses back into the wild.

Here's what I think happened:

The virus leaked.  Or was deliberately released, I don't know.

And suddenly, the need for vaccines became acute. And what was lying around?  A whole bunch of work on and characterization of the spike protein. I think they shared this work with the drug companies to try to clean up their mess and maybe make a buck.

It normally takes a vaccine 10 years to make it to market.  This was done in matter of days. The timelines have never made any sense unless there was already something close to complete, already lying around.

And this is how teacher caught you cheating - you all gave the same wrong answers on the test.

Dr. Yeadon is someone we should be listening to.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

Wow.  And the hits just keep coming.  When this breaks out into the main stream there will be holy hell to pay.  Can’t come soon enough and I hope that Fauci doesn’t escape his justice.

I just read that on telegram that the Pfizer boss Albert Bourla has made a shocking admission.  He said that the mRNA vaccine technology was not sufficiently proven when they launched the Covid one. 
He says, “they convinced him” but he wasn’t sure.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Wow.  And the hits just keep coming.  When this breaks out into the main stream there will be holy hell to pay.  Can’t come soon enough and I hope that Fauci doesn’t escape his justice.

I just read that on telegram that the Pfizer boss Albert Bourla has made a shocking admission.  He said that the mRNA vaccine technology was not sufficiently proven when they launched the Covid one. 
He says, “they convinced him” but he wasn’t sure.

The rats are jumping ship. 

They're all making "It wasn't me, I never really thought this would work, I was just following orders" noises right now.  Or quitting their positions.

• Like 1

So, Trudeau has announced that, going into fall, he expects 80-90% of Canadians to be "up-to-date" on covid vaccinations, specifying that no matter how many you've had to this point - if your last shot was 6 months ago, you need another one.  Veiled threat given that if 80-90% of the population do not comply, lockdowns and restrictions will happen this winter.

So let's look at the trial data for the new bivalent boosters.  Because he certainly didn't.

To start, the study done on the boosters was completed on mice, not humans.  Here's the kicker - do you know how many mice were in the study?

Eight.

That's right - 8 mice.

The trial consisted of injecting these 8 mice with the concoction, and then testing their blood for antibody titers.

That's it.

Now, previously, I have explained how "antibodies" are not a good measure of efficacy because they are not the main defense against viruses, your body's natural immune system is and a couple of other areas.  Antibodies are a bit further down on the list, so they really don't tell you if the concoction will create immunity for you.  All it tells you is that Hey, you have some antibodies.

The only data about these mice is in the last 2 pages of Pfizer's presentation.

Here is the relevant chart:

727658375_booster1.thumb.jpg.f531bacf1963ad79260b71595ba01327.jpg

This picture shows the outcomes of 3 different concoctions:

In blue - BNT162b2 which is the  original covid shot.

In red - OMI BA 4/5 which is based on the variant spikes only.

In purple - both of these combined.

The purple set is the one we are interested in.  What do the bars show?

Each bar shows the ability of the given vaccine to produce neutralizing antibodies.  Each bar represents a different variant - original Wuhan, BA1, BA2, BA2.12.1, and BA4/5.  The higher the values on the bar, the higher the antibody titers.  The "Consistent" arrows show where the booster was consistent and the "Inconsistent" arrows show where there was inconsistency.

The circled set of bars shows that the BA5 bivalent booster was incredibly consistent at producing antibodies against the Wuhan variant (which doesn't exist anymore).

However, the bivalent booster was incredibly inconsistent when producing antibody responses to the BA5 variant.

Here is a close up of the right hand bar so you can see the problem:

1373815294_booster2.thumb.jpg.da6e1e72b74bca3f34cc5ac8a27addd7.jpg

You can see the antibody titers are all over the place.  One mouse had a titer of 300, 2 had titers of 700, 2 more had titers of 1500, one had a titer of 3000, one had 7000 and the last mouse had titers of 22,000.

So the 8 standard lab mice, while reacting identically to the Wuhan strain, reacted WILDLY DIFFERENT when producing BA5 antibodies.  One mouse produced 300 titers, while another produced 73X more - at 22,000 titers.

Did the mouse who got greater reaction feel sicker?  Did the mouse who got the least get no protection?  Pfizer is not sharing that data.

Now, think if this was not mice, but PEOPLE.  One person gets X amount of antibodies, the next person gets a 73X more intense or severe reaction.  Will that 73X greater reaction lead to myocarditis?  Will the first person receive NO protection?

We have no idea.

But we are going to give (and possibly force) billions of doses of this inconsistent concoction to people based on these 8 mice.  This means, roughly 1/8 of them will expereince a 73X more intense reaction.  Does that bother you?

We are all different - different ages, different races, different immunological histories, different varieties of covid infection or no infection at all.

I can already hear what some here would say - "Mice are not people!"  Exactly.  I agree.  So why would you not test it on people?  I think we all know that boosters are going to mandated soon.  

Oh, and here's another thing - the FDA refused to convene the VRBPAC, the committee that approves these types of things.

Are you wondering what happened to the mice in the end?  For the same reason why mRNA vaccines have never been marketed to humans because the animals died after being reinfected, the mice all died when reinfected.

The FDA defines medical quackery as "health fraud drug products with unproven effectiveness that claim to treat disease or improve health."

How is this not medical quackery?

Edited by Goddess
Thinking faster than my typing ability, typos.
  • Like 1

4 million Americans out of work due to long Covid.  This costs the US around $170 billion per year.

24% of people who've had Covid suffer from long Covid.  

This may sound unbelievably high, but it is not inconsistent with the experiences of comparable economies. For example, a Bank of England representative recently stated that labor force participation has dropped by around 1.3% across the entire 16- to 64-year-old population (not just those who are working), and that the majority of that impact is from the rise in long-term sickness—which he suspected was long Covid. Meanwhile, one-quarter of U.K. companies cite long Covid as one of the main causes of long-term staff absence. 

"Using the average U.S. wage of $1,106 per week, the estimated 3 million people out of work due to long Covid translates to $168 billion a year in lost earnings. This is nearly 1% of the total U.S. gross domestic product. If the true number of people out of work is closer to 4 million, that is a $230 billion cost. "

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Did you read the paper here that showed the vaccinated suffer long covid at a greater rate than the unvaccinated?

I wonder how many people are permanently disabled from the inoculations and unable to work now, too.....  It seems we'll never know, as the CDC has admitted to not keeping track of deaths or permanent injuries.  This is why actuary reports from insurance providers and reports from those in the funeral business will be invaluable.

18 hours ago, Goddess said:

I really like this youtube channel - The Pulse.  It's very rational and very sane.

The above link explains a bit about how to read clinical trial data and studies.

Thanks for that.

I assume you've already run across this fellow.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Campbellteaching

Edited by DogOnPorch

33 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Thanks for that.

I assume you've already run across this fellow.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Campbellteaching

Yes, I've watched a few of his.  He also does a good job of breaking down data - knows what is missing, knows what is being exaggerated or downplayed.

I think he's in the UK?  He usually breaks down the UK data, which is always a few weeks ahead of what goes on here.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Goddess said:

Did you read the paper here that showed the vaccinated suffer long covid at a greater rate than the unvaccinated?

I wonder how many people are permanently disabled from the inoculations and unable to work now, too.....  It seems we'll never know, as the CDC has admitted to not keeping track of deaths or permanent injuries.  This is why actuary reports from insurance providers and reports from those in the funeral business will be invaluable.

Can you imagine having this entire conversation in 2018? I can't lol.

James Burke had a bit on one of his TV shows about Witchcraft Trials where he pointed out you'd know all the words being spoken (more or less) but would be utterly shocked by their context and use at the time. Perfectly normal for the 17th century...but to you...alien. Sour milk? Black cats? They really believed all that crap....

A snippet...

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Can you imagine having this entire conversation in 2018? I can't lol.

There is clearly 2 camps these days and I think the main distinction between them is in regard to conversation and discussion.

One side is literally begging for debate, conversation and discussion.

The other side is hell-bent on censorship.

Historically, any side who is hell-bent on censorship......are usually not the good guys.

The FDA's mass murder of more than half a million Americans - Washington Times

We now know that what we hypothesized based on preliminary data is true. In fact, the evidence that HCQ could have taken death off the table for over half a million Americans is now overwhelming.

Consider that as of August 2022, there have been 354 studies of HCQ as a treatment for COVID-19 involving 5,764 scientists and 482,120 patients in 51 countries. Meta-analysis across these studies demonstrates a resounding 57-81% improvement in mortality when given in early treatment and a 41% reduced hospitalization. 

To put this in “blood on the FDA’s hands” terms, this meta-analysis indicates that if physicians had been allowed to freely prescribe HCQ off-label to outpatients within the first seven days of their symptoms, anywhere from 570,000 to 810,000 Americans would still be alive today of the million Americans who lost their lives.  

I don't understand how some of you cannot be outraged over this.

You're outraged over mask wearing and demand children, who have almost 0 risk of covid, get the ineffective jabs, but not a peep on HCQ or Ivermectin being deliberately withheld from you.

On 9/6/2022 at 11:48 AM, dialamah said:

4 million Americans out of work due to long Covid.  This costs the US around $170 billion per year.

This may sound unbelievably high, but it is not inconsistent with the experiences of comparable economies. For example, a Bank of England representative recently stated that labor force participation has dropped by around 1.3% across the entire 16- to 64-year-old population (not just those who are working), and that the majority of that impact is from the rise in long-term sickness—which he suspected was long Covid. Meanwhile, one-quarter of U.K. companies cite long Covid as one of the main causes of long-term staff absence. 

"Using the average U.S. wage of $1,106 per week, the estimated 3 million people out of work due to long Covid translates to $168 billion a year in lost earnings. This is nearly 1% of the total U.S. gross domestic product. If the true number of people out of work is closer to 4 million, that is a $230 billion cost. "

You might be interested in some of the science behind long covid.

Could tiny blood clots cause long COVID’s puzzling symptoms? (nature.com)

So, as the censored scientists predicted, it is the Spike protein that appears to be what is inducing blood clots.  

Do you think then, that it is wise to continually introduce MORE spike protein via the jabs, which have no mechanism in them to stop spike protein production in the body?  Or was Dr. Michael Yeadon correct when he explained vaccinology science and how NO vaccine should be created using the most toxic part of the virus?  Do you think it's a good idea to keep injecting people with the toxic spike protein every 3-9 months, as Canada is insisting citizens do?

Had the alphabet entities listened to these scientists instead of censoring and blacklisting them, this wouldn't be happening.

Where these micro-clots come from isn’t entirely clear. But Pretorius and Kell think that the spike protein, which SARS-CoV-2 uses to enter cells, might be the trigger in people with long COVID. When they added the spike protein to plasma from healthy volunteers in the laboratory, that alone was enough to prompt formation of these abnormal clots6.

Bits of evidence hint that the protein might be involved. In a preprint7 posted in June, researchers from Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts, reported finding the spike protein in the blood of people with long COVID. Another paper8 from a Swedish group showed that certain peptides in the spike can form amyloid strands on their own, at least in a test tube. It’s possible that these misfolded strands provide a kind of template, says Sofie Nyström, a protein chemist at Linköping University in Sweden and an author of the paper.

Edited by Goddess

On 9/6/2022 at 10:48 AM, dialamah said:

My sister in law has been suffering with long hauler Covid.  We heard through a trusted source that nicotine acts as a blocker to the Covid virus, which can stay in the system for years.  The source gave a treatment schedule for nicotine gum(and Vitamin c, melatonin to purge the virus), which we passed along to her.

Within a few days her symptoms vanished.  Same result for a nurse she knows.  

18 minutes ago, sharkman said:

My sister in law has been suffering with long hauler Covid.  We heard through a trusted source that nicotine acts as a blocker to the Covid virus, which can stay in the system for years.  The source gave a treatment schedule for nicotine gum(and Vitamin c, melatonin to purge the virus), which we passed along to her.

That's interesting and I hope it's borne out by additional studies.  A sample size of two isn't exactly evidence.  

ETA: Looks like some studies were carried out in 2020-21, but were, at best, inconclusive.

Edited by dialamah
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, sharkman said:

The Zelenko and McCullough protocols work well, too.  For covid care, as well.  They basically help your body de-tox from the spike protein, whether from the jabs or from infection.

59 minutes ago, dialamah said:

That's interesting and I hope it's borne out by additional studies.  A sample size of two isn't exactly evidence.  

ETA: Looks like some studies were carried out in 2020-21, but were, at best, inconclusive.

I linked to a study in France where they found 5% of Covid cases were smokers when 25% of the population  smokes.   Over 800 subjects and I can’t find it now…

Edited by sharkman

If you're wondering why I don't take your Big Pharma funded "fact-checkers" seriously - this is why:

New CDC Data Shows Covid Shot Myocarditis Concerns Are Legit (thefederalist.com)

When reports first surfaced in 2021 that some cases of myocarditis — the inflammation of the heart muscle, potentially leading to blood clots and heart attack or stroke — were potentially associated with the Covid-19 vaccine, the corporate media and its fact-checkers were quick to label them as misinformation, saying the benefits of the vaccine far outweigh its small risks.

Efforts to quash alternative research prevented members of the public from considering this information, which would have allowed them to make better-informed decisions about the Covid jab for themselves and their children. As Hoeg wrote on Twitter, “If we hadn’t been vilified [sic] as ‘anti-vaxxers’ spreading ‘mis’ & ‘disinformation’, how would the conversation around minimizing the chance of this adverse event have changed & how many cases of myo/pericarditis in young males would have been prevented over the last year?”

Concern about myocarditis was not the only Covid-related content to be decried as “misinformation” and nuked from the public square though. The corporate media, health bureaucrats, and even President Biden repeated the narrative that Covid vaccines prevent the transmission of the virus. In November 2021, USA Today ran an article stating, “vaccines work against contracting, spreading Covid-19,” fact-checking social media posts that raised concern about “whether the shots work[ed].” The vaccine-hesitant and those who resisted sweeping mandates were smeared as “anti-vaxxers.”

But as The Federalist reported, the ruling regime was the real purveyor of misinformation. In January 2022, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky finally admitted on CNN that the vaccines can’t “prevent transmission.”

Many pandemic concerns that were once labeled misinformation have since proved to be true, such as learning loss due to school closures, the effectiveness of natural immunity, the ineffectiveness of cloth face coverings, and the social and economic harms of mass lockdowns, just to name a few. The ruling class being wrong about myocarditis risk is just the latest in its long list of misinforming the public about what’s misinformation — to the detriment of free speech, institutional trust, and public health.