First a trickle....Now a flood

18 hours ago, sharkman said:

The word is, American operatives were on the ground in Ukraine, blowing up some of the labs before the Russians could get to them.

Russia has also apparently captured some Americans(and a shit ton of documents), who will be singing once the deluded western media can handle the truth.

Guess who else has some bio labs?  Starts with a T and ends with a aiwan.

Then it is probably time for Putin to send the Russian military in to invade T and aiwan very soon. Who knows, but maybe the Americans have many more bio weapons labs in some other countries around the world? We will probably only find that out if we hear that Pelosi or some BiDumb are planning on visiting some other country in order to help save democracy, of course. Chuckle-chuckle. Hey, we never know, eh? ?

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

Denmark Bans COVID Vaccine for Youth Under 18 (naturalblaze.com)

The Nordic countries seem much faster at following current science than the rest of the world.

As our current Marxist globalist WEF leader in Ottawa always says is that he likes to follow the globalist big pharma science and do and say as to what they tell him to do and say. Sadly, for that fool, his science beliefs are always way out of whack and so is the whacky silly arse baboon himself. Just my opinion of course. ?

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

As our current Marxist globalist WEF leader in Ottawa always says is that he likes to follow the globalist big pharma science and do and say as to what they tell him to do and say. Sadly, for that fool, his science beliefs are always way out of whack and so is the whacky silly arse baboon himself. Just my opinion of course. ?

Did you know Harper put in appearances at the WEF?  The Harper government were very supportive of the work of the WEF. 

https://www.canada.ca/en/news/archive/2014/01/harper-government-leads-example-world-economic-forum.html

1 hour ago, Boges said:

In your mind MSM is information that doesn't fit your narrow worldview.

MSM told pregnant and breastfeeding women that they were in grave danger of dying of covid and that getting the shots was completely safe and effective.

When Pfizer was forced to cough up the trial data, it clearly stated that the shots were NOT to be recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.

How many times do you have to be bald-faced lied to before you start researching for yourself?  For me, I reached my limit of being lied to by the media a loooooooong time ago.  You're still eating their horseshit by the spoonful and yapping about how great it tastes.

I feel like a honeybee trying to explain to a fly why honey tastes better than $h!t.

4 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Did you know Harper put in appearances at the WEF?  The Harper government were very supportive of the work of the WEF. 

https://www.canada.ca/en/news/archive/2014/01/harper-government-leads-example-world-economic-forum.html

I do not doubt it. With many of our politicians today they keep showing us all that the rest of the world and the WEF is more important to them then showing their loyalty to the country that they were born in. Globalist Trudeau and Freeland are both children of the WEF globalists. Half of the liberal party cabinet and MP's are a bunch of pro globalist traitors to Canada and Canadians. Even Klaus the Swabster said that he was quite happy with our dear pro globalist leader in Ottawa.

The turd hates and despises Canada and Canadians and he is out to destroy the old Canada that we all once grew up and loved and were happy to live in. Now we are all stuck living in a new normal pro globalist country. Harper was all talk and no walk. Harper did nothing to try and stop liberalism, communism nor globalism. Harper supported the WEF globalist evil plans for the rest of the world. Our politicians and the MSM have turned their backs on Canada and Canadians. No shit. 

The claim has been made that “Sure, vaccines may cause increased risk of myo and pericarditis, but it’s lower than the increased risk of same from having gotten covid.”

(Hi Dia! ? I believe you were one who made this claim.)

Here is a good-sized Israeli study, published last April:

JCM | Free Full-Text | The Incidence of Myocarditis and Pericarditis in Post COVID-19 Unvaccinated Patients—A Large Population-Based Study (mdpi.com)

Let's see what it says.

Here's the abstract:

1567685582_myoperi.thumb.JPG.729792a4c05778991d4c52d96d1f5053.JPG

And note that they dis-included the vaccinated. This is vital to do this properly.  

Also, the cohort was a good sized 788k, sufficiently for finding such signal rates.

There was so close to zero difference on myocarditis as an outcome as to be all but indistinguishable.

First myocarditis rates:

myo.thumb.JPG.dac9f57c1419898c8fa990e14a648e06.JPG

And pericarditis rates:

peri.thumb.JPG.13d14ca5b3dc407973fb1494924bfe66.JPG

There is just no evidence here or in society scale data that covid was driving these forms of heart risk.  So let's look at the timing:

myo1.thumb.JPG.1c8a1efc36ada33dce28a3d2475f4335.JPG

peri1.thumb.JPG.090e54298fe4f6d886ab017c12dbb01d.JPG

Covid showed no meaningful effect thru 2020. Then they started vaxxing young people and acute "coinciditis" broke out all over.

And they have been trying to blame the virus and 300 other made up factors ever since.  I've seen MSM articles lately declaring such things as gardening, showering and those sock lines around your ankles cause heart attacks. I'm sure you've seen them, too.  It's ridiculous.

This appears to be one big shell game to divert attention and ascribe this spike in heart damage and death TO ANYTHING BUT the experimental jabs, rushed into billions of people without adequate safety testing.

These increases in incidence are not covid, nor sock lines, nor sudden adult death syndrome (that has always been with us and yet that we somehow never noticed before.)

This is gaslighting and “it’s worse if you get covid” was a key plank in that edifice.

It’s not in the data and never was. And those making such claims either knew or should have known this.

It’s just another made up claim.

8 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

From the same book that @Goddess is quoting from, but has never read:

“If you want to save your child from polio, you can pray or you can inoculate. ... Choose science.” -Dr. Sagan

Weird that you assume Sagan doesn't believe in medical bamboozles being included in his reference to bamboozles in general, but then you go on to assume that because he agrees with the polio vaccine, that he also would agree with forced vaccinating with experimental vaccines.

Again, you have nothing to say about the topic of this thread or any of the studies posted here.

Am I to believe that you are not intelligent enough to understand medical studies but so intelligent that you can assume what Sagan really thinks?

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Weird that you assume Sagan doesn't believe in medical bamboozles being included in his reference to bamboozles in general, but then you go on to assume that because he agrees with the polio vaccine, that he also would agree with forced vaccinating with experimental vaccines.

Again, you have nothing to say about the topic of this thread or any of the studies posted here.

Am I to believe that you are not intelligent enough to understand medical studies but so intelligent that you can assume what Sagan really thinks?

I’m sure he did…

But the medical bamboozles are from the “doctors” like Dr Mercola, whom you cite in this thread, who will sell you some unregulated, un-tested herbs for all your medical concerns while “just asking questions” about vaccines.  

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Why don't' you take Sagan's advice at the end there and......"Choose science."

Science has been perverted into a type of religion as I'm sure you've also noticed. In science, there is no such thing as an expert opinion.

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Why don't' you take Sagan's advice at the end there and......"Choose science."

Sorry, I don’t take advice from conspiracy theorists.  Or those who quote Dr. Sagan about science who’ve never read his books, or quote him in context.  As if Dr. Sagan would be all for COVID conspiracies and anti-vax stupidity!  LOL

Just now, TreeBeard said:

Sorry, I don’t take advice from conspiracy theorists.  Or those who quote Dr. Sagan about science who’ve never read his books, or quote him in context.  As if Dr. Sagan would be all for COVID conspiracies and anti-vax stupidity!  LOL

OK.

Please stop derailing my thread then.

4 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Dr. Mercola doesn’t do science. He hocks fake medicine.  Snake oil.  You are literally getting your information from a snake oil salesman. LOL

OK.

Please stop derailing my thread now.

You haven't posted one comment addressing the topic of the thread, nor have you posted anything to support your comments.

10 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

That’s my point. Quoting Dr. Sagan as if he’d be in support of anti-vax conspiracies is rather stupid.

Carl Sagan would support the scientific method. The whole Fauci is god way of thinking is not science. There are no expert opinions in science. If the vaccine works...it works. If it does not work, no amount of expert opinion (or name dropping in your case) will change that.

I asked: What does the (Covid-19) vaccine actually do? Nobody has an answer...

What investigation has shown us is that it is ineffective in its role. But it does cause rather disturbing side effects that are only now becoming more apparent thanks to some proper data collection that is still remaining. General lowering of the immune system...wtf? That would normally get such a thing tossed from trials.

And read his books. You should too.

You do not know me. Don't pretend to.

Edited by DogOnPorch

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Evolution vs. Creationism: Experts vs. Scientists-Peer Review

Great video.  

It doesn’t line up with your or @Goddess‘s criticisms of vaccines when you believe snake oil salesmen though. LOL

Dr. Mercola…. I just can’t get over the fact that you two would believe an herbal supplement guy’s take on science and medicine!  

Just now, TreeBeard said:

Great video.  

It doesn’t line up with your or @Goddess‘s criticisms of vaccines when you believe snake oil salesmen though. LOL

Dr. Mercola…. I just can’t get over the fact that you two would believe an herbal supplement guy’s take on science and medicine!  

Fella...you can jab yourself until you're more needle than man. I wouldn't care a bit. But don't make me do it too.