First a trickle....Now a flood

More rats leaving the ship:

Two departing FDA leaders among scientists who say Covid-19 vaccines do not currently 'show a need for boosting' - CNN

The authors of the paper include two senior FDA vaccine leaders, Dr. Philip Krause and Marion Gruber, who will be stepping down in October and November, the FDA announced late last month. 

55 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Medical whistleblowers finally starting to come forward:

Whistleblowers | Police On Guard For Thee

Yeah, there are whistleblowers coming forward in the US military as well.  They have been lab rats for various vaccines since at least Desert Storm, 1991.  

I'm just thankful that I heard from some ‘conspiracy theorists’ that the vaccines were not being properly tested.  Red flags were going up WRT reports of side effects being suppressed.  My wife and I said hell no to any vaccines, and were made to feel like a fool by the MSM from mid 2020 on.

It’s scary how effective the MSM and big tech can be when they decide to suppress news of miscarriages and deaths.  I hope that rat Fauci gets the chair for what he’s done.  For two years they waged a psych war on the public.  

On 7/26/2022 at 2:55 PM, sharkman said:

For two years they waged a psych war on the public.  

Yup. Pat yourself on the back. The biggest psy-ops in human history and you kept your head and your humanity all through it.

Now they're starting it with "climate change crisis".  Many are noticing how MSM weather reporting is depicting weather maps in RED now.  Yet the temperatures haven't changed in the last 20 years when TV weather maps displayed the EXACT SAME TEMPERATURES in greens and blues

They know the moo-moo cows will see the RED maps now and be very afraid.  Fearful people are easy to control.

• Like 1

Wow, someone who doesn’t buy the climate fearmongering, you are a rare one.

I’ll never pat myself on the back, I lost a friend to COVID as I’m sure many have, and many more to come. 
Other major international events are about to transpire.  The banking system may go down for a few days.  I’d suggest having a few hundred in cash on hand so you can buy gas and food.  

13 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Wow, someone who doesn’t buy the climate fearmongering, you are a rare one.

I’ll never pat myself on the back, I lost a friend to COVID as I’m sure many have, and many more to come. 
Other major international events are about to transpire.  The banking system may go down for a few days.  I’d suggest having a few hundred in cash on hand so you can buy gas and food.  

I bought a fireproof safe and pulled some savings from the bank when they froze bank accounts.  I also work in the prepping industry.  I have food, water filtration and purification systems and a lot of emergency survival and medical supplies.  Me and mine will be good.

Remember when we were discussing (I guess I am discussing, the Branch Covidians are, as usual, ignoring science) how we all have some degree of antibodies due to having different flus at different times?  The censored scientists knew that a certain portion of the population would be naturally immune to covid, and others would acquire natural immunity through infection.  

This paper:  The presence of serum anti‐SARS‐CoV‐2 IgA appears to protect primary health care workers from COVID‐19 - Hennings - 2022 - European Journal of Immunology - Wiley Online Library

....identifies the antibodies present in about 10% of the population that make them seemingly immune - IgA (immunoglobulin A) antibodies, already present in the respiratory tract.

One group, who had IgA antibodies only, never succumbed to COVID-19. Participants in the other group had both IgG antibodies and T cells, and contracted the disease. The acquired immune system also includes IgG antibodies and T cells, which serve to recognize viruses, for example, and protect us against them.

What the subjects who neither tested positive nor fell ill had in common, then, were IgA antibodies, which bind to the coronavirus. Being female and having a respiratory allergy were other factors affording protection against becoming infected. However, the study provides no support for the idea that people without antibodies against COVID-19 have protective T cells.  Interesting, since most people with severe allergies OFTEN cannot receive vaccinations and yet we forced people with severe allergies MUST get vaccinated.  I can tell you from the discussion forums I am on - a lot of vaccine resisters have severe allergies and knew they could die from the shots.

From the study:

Contracting Covid-19 was associated with SARS-CoV-2-specific neutralizing serum IgG, T cell, IFN-γ, and granzyme B responses to SARS-CoV-2, self-reported typical Covid-19 symptoms, male sex, higher BMI, and hypertension.

Not contracting Covid-19 was associated with female sex, IgA-dominated, or no antibody responses to SARS-CoV-2, airborne allergy, and smoking. 

Although it is clear that smoking is a risk factor for the severity of Covid-19, early studies reported an underrepresentation of smokers among patients hospitalized for Covid-19 [25]. Perhaps smoking-induced inflammation of the upper respiratory mucosa provides low-degree protection against transmission of viral infection.

male sex is a risk factor for most infectious diseases [23]. We identified female sex, airborne allergy, and smoking to be associated with protection from Covid-19, which is in line with previous findings. A Spanish registry study covering close to half a million individuals showed that the risk of contracting Covid-19 was lower in asthmatics with an odds ratio of 0.74 (95% CI: 0.71–0.77)

The "smoking" part was interesting, too, because if as many scientists have found, covid partially is from a snake venom and nicotine neutralizes snake venom, this explains why smokers were not heavily affected by covid.

SARS-CoV-2, the virus that emerged in humans in 2019 and led to the Covid-19 pandemic, is a respiratory virus that may cause acute respiratory distress syndrome and has a mortality rate of approximately 0.3%

That's right - a mortality rate of 0.3%  That's what we shut down the world for, destroyed businesses, destroyed mental health leading to surges in suicides, domestic violence and addictions.  That is what governments chose to terrorize their citizens with for 3 years, rescinding basic human rights and grab all the money & power for. 

For reference, seasonal influenza generally has a mortality rate of 0.1% but that will fluctuate higher in some years.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 10:06 AM, Michael Hardner said:

They don't make this up - they cite others.  You need to understand where your information comes from, just like your food.

They absolutely make this up. They do it by picking and choosing who they cite as champions of science and who they shrug off as total losers.

From the very beginning the MSM played up the danger of covid to young people. They ran stories like "A healthy 59-yr-old man in England died of covid!" They never say that covid almost exclusively kills people who were within an inch of death until they talk about vaxed-deaths, then they suddenly know all about it.

Stories of vaccines side-effects have been ignored completely. When I talk about people I know who suffered side-effects here people act like I'm blaspheming. 

Stories of vax-efficacy have been hailed as "AN AMAZING SUCCESS!" People won't look at stats showing vaxed-deaths. 

We've told you all of these things a hundred times MH. You chose to keep your head in the sand. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

One colleague of mine came back to work after an extended leave/sabbatical.  He’s in his early 60’s and said that 4 people he knows died of COVID and they were all fully vaxed.

As the vax injuries and deaths grow in the population, the public will finally realize that something is up with the vaccines.

People I trust say the medical community is being warned NOW, that next fall a “new” strain of COVID will spread that the vaccines have little effect on.  Hmm, and they know this because they know their vaccines never really worked at all.  

• Like 2

5 young GTA doctors have died in the last 2 weeks.  One was 27 years old - a triathlete.

MSM - "Definitely not the vaccine".  How do they know?  No autopsies are being done.  No investigations.

Cue the "It's just a coincidence" crowd again......

How many "coincidences" have to happen before you recognize a PATTERN?

• Like 1

On 7/31/2022 at 8:24 AM, sharkman said:

One colleague of mine came back to work after an extended leave/sabbatical.  He’s in his early 60’s and said that 4 people he knows died of COVID and they were all fully vaxed.

As the vax injuries and deaths grow in the population, the public will finally realize that something is up with the vaccines.

People I trust say the medical community is being warned NOW, that next fall a “new” strain of COVID will spread that the vaccines have little effect on.  Hmm, and they know this because they know their vaccines never really worked at all.  

One of my co-workers (mid 30's) has been off work for more than a month with bronchitis.  She came back to work yesterday, coughing like crazy and can't breathe.  Told me she's been on 2 rounds of antibiotics and one course of steroids already.  She said her friend told her it was because she's had 3 jabs now and that she's starting to believe that the jabs are bad for you.  I asked why she got them in the first place and she said "because I wanted to eat in restaurants."  She got all her kids jabbed, too "so they could go to school and do kid stuff".

The ones who are finally waking up to how these jabs have damaged them - not one person has said they took the jabs because they were following the science.  Every single one took them just to have a normal life, they didn't even think to research whether it was a good idea to be part of a medical experiment.  3 people have told me "I don't know why I did it."

Adults can make their own decisions about this, but I feel bad for the kids.  Why on earth would a parent jab their kids with an experimental vaccine with zero long-term studies, when they had almost zero risk?  I feel like I'm living in some kind of twisted bizarro world.  I'm afraid for the next generation.  We have no idea what this is going to do to them.  If the censored doctors and scientists are correct - and they have been so far - there's going to be a lot of unhealthy, infertile young people. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well, just got to work and she's not here again.  I saw her bending over, kneeling down trying to breathe a lot yesterday.

So what are we going to do about all these vaccinated people clogging up hospitals, clinics, ER waiting rooms and draining healthcare dollars?

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Yeah, I hope that we show them a lot more compassion than they showed the unvaxxed.  

Of course we will.

We're not deranged lunatics who would advocate for ANYONE to be left to die in freezer trucks.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 2

Good grief, so the chick at work who's been sick with bronchitis just told us she tested positive for covid - again - and wont' be in for another length of time.  That's twice now she's had it in the last few months.

Same with the other chick at work.  She's been off twice already for covid.

2 of us at work are unjabbed - just shakin' our heads.

How are the jabbed not noticing that they are the only ones getting sick over and over and over again?

This is such a joke:

'Never seen a virus that behaves this way': Why COVID refuses to give us a break | National Post

The virus is doing EXACTLY what viruses do when when you indiscriminately mass vaccinate populations with a leaky, non-sterilizing vaccine.

The only part of the article that is remotely true is this:

Everything that we’re seeing suggests that herd immunity is just not possible

They're right on that one - it's not possible any more.  We lost our shot at herd immunity by force-vaxxing everyone.  The only countries not experiencing these waves upon waves of infection are the countries with the lowest vaccination rate.

Had we listened to the top experts in the fields of virology, immunology and biology, we would have protected the vulnerable - the elderly and compromised, those with multiple comorbidities.  Everyone else had such low risk, that natural immunity for the vast majority of the population, which is far better, (remember how only people who have HAD covid get the N-protein antibodies necessary to fight covid and its mutations?  There is actually almost a whole alphabet of antibodies and T cells that the vaccine does not sterilize for, thus why the virus mutated so fast and why vaccinated people are repeatedly getting infected.) would have been possible.

But now with so many leaky-vaccinated plague rats running around the village, herd immunity is impossible.

Way to go, you bunch of lemmings. 

Right over the cliff because you're too lazy to think and research for yourself.

• Like 1

Blood clots and bleeding events following BNT162b2 and ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine: An analysis of European data - ScienceDirect

This study compares frequency of adverse events in 2 of the different vaccines, specifically thrombocytopenia (abnormally low level of platelets, causing nosebleeds, bleeding gums, blood in urine, heavy menstrual periods, and bruising), blood clots and bleeding.

The ChA vaccine causes higher rates of these serious adverse events than the BNT vaccine.

For both vaccines, young people are at higher risk - 2-5 times higher, in fact - of these issues than older people (over 60).  Sad, since they have a much lower risk of covid than older ones.  We are literally requiring young people to give their lives for older people.

In ChA recipients, CVT, SVT, and thrombocytopenia frequency are similar in young females and males and more frequent in females in fertile age than males of the same age

Explains the menstrual irregularities occurring in 56% of women, which of course, affect fertility.

Overall, with regard to each SAE and the merged analysis, the SAE risk was highest in females and males in the age range 18–24 years for people vaccinated with ChA (~50 SAEs/OMDs). In the age ranges 25–49 years and 50–59 years, the SAE risk in females remained high, and that in males of the same age decreased. Similar SAE risk was observed between females and males aged >59 years treated with ChA (about 15–25 SAEs/OMDs).

In our analysis, the SAE frequency reporting CVT, SVT, or thrombocytopenia in ChA recipients was higher than that declared by the EMA.   
This is rational because we investigated AEs due to “blood clots and/or thrombocytopenia” and not “blood clots and thrombocytopenia”. However, the SAE frequency included in these three categories was 20–25% of the 151.4 SAEs/OMDs observed when considering reporting thrombocytopenia/bleeding and blood clot events.

Underreporting (point ii) is a well know bias affecting the analysis of drug-dependent AEs [[37], [38]]. In the case of adverse events following the administration of the vaccine, the underreporting may be due to the fact that some thrombohemorrhagic events were not considered as AEs as they were observed several days after the vaccine or because the event in people with comorbidities may be attributed to comorbidities itself rather than the vaccine (and not reported for this reason). For example, in a cirrhotic patient, SVT is a relatively common occurrence and, even if it occurs after the vaccination, it may not be attributed to the vaccine.

In our study, another factor determines an underevaluation of AE frequency in BNT or ChA recipients. We obtained data concerning the number of vaccinated people and the number of AEs and SAEs on the same day. However, it is rational to suppose that AEs were recorded in the EudraVigilance database 2–3 weeks after vaccination. This is due not only to the time passed between observation of the AE and its documentation in the database, but also because thrombocytopenia/bleeding and blood clots due to ChA are observed 6–24 days after vaccination [33]. Calculations using the number of people vaccinated 2 weeks before harvesting of AE reports showed a substantial increase in AE and SAE frequency

Bold move to come right out and say SAEs are higher than what is being reported.  Kudos for that.

Our data may aid the evaluation of the risk-benefit ratio of the ChA vaccine taking into account the age and sex of the vaccinee, Covid-19 risk, and the depth of the pandemic in a particular country. The risk-benefit ratio of vaccines has to be evaluated more carefully in countries with low infection rate levels and when herd immunity is almost reached.

It's a little late for the risk/benefit analysis profile now that we've forced children, young adults and working age people to vaccinate, but whatever.  Not like too many of the elderly give a hoot about young people's long-term health these days.

• Like 1

In Vitro Efficacy of a Povidone-Iodine Nasal Antiseptic for Rapid Inactivation of SARS-CoV-2 | Global Health | JAMA Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery | JAMA Network

The frontline doctors who were treating covid patients and finding effective early treatments (and were later silenced and blacklisted) found that a nasal wash of povidone-iodine was working very well.

Findings  In this controlled in vitro laboratory research study, test media infected with SARS-CoV-2 demonstrated complete inactivation of SARS-CoV-2 by concentrations of PVP-I nasal antiseptic as low as 0.5% after 15 seconds of contact, as measured by a log reduction value of greater than 3 log10 of the 50% cell culture infectious dose of the virus.

Meaning  Intranasal PVP-I rapidly inactivates SARS-CoV-2 and may play an adjunctive role in mitigating viral transmission beyond personal protective equipment.

So start doing daily nasal washes (like I've been doing) and throw away those filthy masks.

Yeah. 

Just throw them on the ground like you've already been doing for the last 2 and half years.

Perfect.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Goddess said:

In Vitro Efficacy of a Povidone-Iodine Nasal Antiseptic for Rapid Inactivation of SARS-CoV-2 | Global Health | JAMA Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery | JAMA Network

The frontline doctors who were treating covid patients and finding effective early treatments (and were later silenced and blacklisted) found that a nasal wash of povidone-iodine was working very well.

So start doing daily nasal washes (like I've been doing) and throw away those filthy masks.

Yeah. 

Just throw them on the ground like you've already been doing for the last 2 and half years.

Perfect.

Please put them in the garbage, they might be infected! :)

With your coodies...

I like the nasal wash thing, makes sense. I saw a commercial for some new product that was coming out, as a general treatment for colds and corona virus. (Which is an already known cold-symptom causing virus before Covid-19)

Another useful little tip is nasal breathing. Not sure if anyone already mentioned it. It is good practice to breathe through your nose. Keep your mouth closed. Only say things when it's important.

I know, liberals will have a hard time doing that...

;)

11 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

With your coodies...

I like the nasal wash thing, makes sense. I saw a commercial for some new product that was coming out, as a general treatment for colds and corona virus. (Which is an already known cold-symptom causing virus before Covid-19)

Another useful little tip is nasal breathing. Not sure if anyone already mentioned it. It is good practice to breathe through your nose. Keep your mouth closed. Only say things when it's important.

I know, liberals will have a hard time doing that...

;)

Neti pots are great. I've been using one for years. I think this is partly why I've been illness free for almost 10 years.  And taking vitamins/herbs, eating right, etc.

I hope this covid crap has wakened people up to the importance of looking after your immune system.

11 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

With your coodies...

;)

Frustrating that that article is from 2020.  Public Health Officers should have known this for 2 years now and didn't inform the public about this or about the importance of Vit D levels.  Instead they just decided to ignore science and be vaccine salesmen.

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2022 at 8:05 AM, Goddess said:

Why on earth would a parent jab their kids with an experimental vaccine with zero long-term studies, when they had almost zero risk? 

They are bombarded with disinformation daily. 

They are made to believe that:

-covid is a threat to everyone, even children

-the jab is 100% safe for children

-the jab will stop children from spreading covid, so it is the socially responsible thing to do.

If I believed all of their bullshit I would have vaxed my son too, but unlike the majority of Canadians, I don't just gobble up everything that I see on CTV.