On top of everything else - why are we inviting abortion-seekers to come to Canada?

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

what extra rights do I have?

aside from none

Men had more rights than women for centuries. You are too big a misogynist to give them up and have to be master even though it is something that could never apply to you. You were born 200 years too late.

Edited by Aristides

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Men had more rights than women for centuries. You are too big a misogynist to give them up and have to be master even thought it is something that could never apply to you. You were born 200 years too late.

is it centuries ago?

no, then I have no extra rights

and the playing field has been leveled

you now support women having extra rights, when it was wrong to give men extra rights

meaning you are more like the men who didn't want to give up their extra rights than me

punishing men for the past will not change history, but it will perpetuate the sexist problem into the future, just with a new oppressed sex

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

is it centuries ago?

no, then I have no extra rights

and the playing field has been leveled

you now support women having extra rights, when it was wrong to give men extra rights

meaning you are more like the men who didn't want to give up their extra rights than me

punishing men for the past will not change history, but it will perpetuate the sexist problem into the future, just with a new oppressed sex

How is the playing field level if you get to tell women what they can do with their bodies? The should have the same jurisdiction over men’s bodies

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

How is the playing field level if you get to tell women what they can do with their bodies? The should have the same jurisdiction over men’s bodies

I'm not telling women what do with their bodies

an unborn child's body is not their body

Edited by Yzermandius19

41 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I'm not telling women what do with their bodies

an unborn child's body is not their body

Bullshit. I’ve got an idea. Every male gets a vasectomy at puberty an needs a woman’s permission to have it reversed. Seems fair.

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Bullshit. I’ve got an idea. Every male gets a vasectomy at puberty an needs a woman’s permission to have it reversed. Seems fair.

you think punishing men is fair

and you think extra "rights" for women is fine

while extra rights for men is abhorrent

you're not even pro-women

you're just anti-men, admit it

Edited by Yzermandius19

17 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you think punishing men is fair

and you think extra "rights" for women is fine

while extra rights for men is abhorrent

you're not even pro-women

you're just anti-men, admit it

Punishing? Are you serious? What’s more difficult, a reversible  vasectomy or carrying a foetus to term and raising a kid for 18 years?

Misogynist

21 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Punishing? Are you serious? What’s more difficult, a reversible  vasectomy or carrying a foetus to term and raising a kid for 18 years?

Misogynist

not all vasectomies are reversible

and women having to deal with difficulties men don't have to

is not grounds to punish men

punishing men because life ain't fair is sexist and asinine

Edited by Yzermandius19

7 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

not all vasectomies are reversible

and women having to deal with difficulties men don't have to

is not grounds to punish men

punishing men because life ain't fair is sexist and asinine

This isn't about "saving babies" it's about control.  Men having control. "Women have to deal with difficulties men don't have to" but aren't entitled to any rights which would allow them to. You are a fucking hypocrite and misogynist.. 

Edited by Aristides
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Aristides said:

This isn't about "saving babies" it's about control.  Men having control. "Women have to deal with difficulties men don't have to" but aren't entitled to any rights which would allow them to. You are a fucking hypocrite and misogynist.. 

no it's about saving babies

women aren't entitled to extra "rights" to kill babies

killing babies is not a right

human life > women's convenience

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

no it's about saving babies

women aren't entitled to extra "rights" to kill babies

killing babies is not a right

human life > women's convenience

It's about control. As a man, you aren't prepared to lift a finger to prevent pregnancies. You just have no respect for women.

6 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It's about control. As a man, you aren't prepared to lift a finger to prevent pregnancies. You just have no respect for women.

saying that doesn't make it true

demanding extra "rights" for women is about control

demanding the federal government tell the states how to regulate abortion is about control

you keep projecting your own faults on those you disagree with

you are far more guilty of the things you accuse others of than they are

which is why you don't understand those you disagree with at all

and jump to ridiculous conclusions about them

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

saying that doesn't make it true

demanding extra "rights" for women is about control

demanding the federal government tell the states how to regulate abortion is about control

you keep projecting your own faults on those you disagree with

you are far more guilty of the things you accuse others of than they are

which is why you don't understand those you disagree with at all

Oh, bullshit. If your condom breaks or her birth control fails and she gets pregnant. Not your problem, you just walk away and she gets a life sentence. You're right, I don't understand why you feel the need to control women

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Oh, bullshit. If your condom breaks or her birth control fails and she gets pregnant. Not your problem, you just walk away and she gets a life sentence. You're right, I don't understand why you feel the need to control women

your beef is with nature

I have nothing to do with it

I wouldn't abandon my child or it's mother if the birth control fails

and I certainly wouldn't kill them

you are projecting on me again

Edited by Yzermandius19

16 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

your beef is with nature

I have nothing to do with it

I wouldn't abandon my child or it's mother if the birth control fails

and I certainly wouldn't kill them

you are projecting on me again

Your beef is with women, You have everything to do with it. You are just a control freak. The point is, you have no legal obligation not to abandon that child and she has no right to force you. She is dependant on you and that's the way you want it. 

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Your beef is with women, You have everything to do with it. You are just a control freak. The point is, you have no legal obligation not to abandon that child and she has no right to force you. She is dependant on you and that's the way you want it. 

can your mind reading skills get any worse?

13 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

nope you probably have the worst mind reading skills on this entire forum

no wait, French Patriot has you beat

my advice Aristides

stop trying to read people's minds and try reading their actual posts

that alone will improve your understanding of those you disagree with substantially

knocking off the strawmen ftw

pro tip

you still will probably suck at understanding the opposition

but you might get out of the bottom five forum members at least

Edited by Yzermandius19

16 hours ago, Aristides said:

Married to the same woman for 53 years

Then you have found the secret to marriage, I assume you have done so with communication and a lot of other things, especially on such a huge topic as abortion if it ever came up. and that decision would be made together and what is good for your family unit. and while it is her body, in a normal family setting I would hope that decision would be made together. And not with my wife just telling me we are having an abortion, no discussion of my body, my choice!

I still don't understand relying on abortion as a birth control measure, when there are literally thousands of products out there, and in Canada available almost everywhere. 

3 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Then you have found the secret to marriage, I assume you have done so with communication and a lot of other things, especially on such a huge topic as abortion if it ever came up. and that decision would be made together and what is good for your family unit. and while it is her body, in a normal family setting I would hope that decision would be made together. And not with my wife just telling me we are having an abortion, no discussion of my body, my choice!

I still don't understand relying on abortion as a birth control measure, when there are literally thousands of products out there, and in Canada available almost everywhere. 

Sure we would have discussed it but the bottom line is it would be her choice. She would be having the abortion, not me.

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

Sure we would have discussed it but the bottom line is it would be her choice. She would be having the abortion, not me.

And if you disagreed for various reasons, I guess that would test a marriage would it not?  Those types of discussions would have already happened or so I hoped. Questions like do you want kids, when, where, etc.