Jump to content

Canada Must Stop Funding Ukraine War


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Army Guy said:

How many Jews did the Russians kill?, better yet how many Ukrainians did mother Russia starve to death, lets do not even talk about the other blood-soaked hands of mother Russia.. Ya, I know western propaganda...Stalin was a saint, I'm sure he is burning in hell as we speak...

 

Let us not forget it is Russians who defeated the Nazi.

When most of Europe quickly surrendered to the Nazi then collaborated with the Nazi it was the Russians who defeated Hitler. 

If not for the Russian, 95% of Europe would be speaking German. 

Yes Russia has a problematic past, but not more than Canada or the US.

Just look at how the native population of Canada are still badly treated in Canada till today.

Edited by rectum
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, rectum said:

 

Let us not forget it is Russians who defeated the Nazi.

When most of Europe quickly surrendered to the Nazi then collaborated with the Nazi it was the Russians who defeated Hitler. 

If not for the Russian, 95% of Europe would be speaking German. 

Yes Russia has a problematic past, but not more than Canada or the US.

Just look at how the native population of Canada are still badly treated in Canada till today.

Russia has a far more problematic past than Canada or America

Stalin's death count tops Hitler's

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Russia has a far more problematic past than Canada or America

Stalin's death count tops Hitler's

100+ million killed of the native population in North America.

Never mind the millions killed in US wars since WWII

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, rectum said:

100+ million killed of the native population in North America.

Never mind the millions killed in US wars since WWII

Americans and Canadians didn't kill anywhere near that many

that's from the natural spread of disease long before America or Canada existed

and America didn't kill as many as Stalin or Hitler after WWII

or before WWII

clearly you don't know your history

yet try to pretend you do

but you can't fool me

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Americans and Canadians didn't kill anywhere near that many

and America didn't kill as many as Stalin or Hitler after WWII

or before WWII

 

Hilter committed the worst crime in the whole history of humanity, no doubt here.

Which beg the question why arm nazi in Ukraine who share Hitler ideology.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, rectum said:

Hilter committed the worst crime in the whole history of humanity, no doubt here.

Which beg the question why arm nazi in Ukraine who share Hitler ideology.  

both Mao and Stalin did worse

as did Leopold II and Genghis Khan

Pol Pot killed less, but was arguably worse than Hitler as well

 

there aren't that many Nazi's in Ukraine

you arm them to bog down the Russians in Ukraine

so they don't attack anyone else

Edited by Yzermandius19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Americans and Canadians didn't kill anywhere near that many

that's from the natural spread of disease long before America or Canada existed

and America didn't kill as many as Stalin or Hitler after WWII

or before WWII

clearly you don't know your history

yet try to pretend you do

but you can't fool me

The Spanish did slaughtering under Cortez.  In Canada the French allied with the Hurons and the Six Nations allied with the Brits.  The Brits even tried to carve out a native country, which the US prevented.  Tecumseh was killed in the process.  Many people try to take a colonization process that unfolded gradually over hundreds of years and make it sound like the colonial powers charged into Canada and beat the locals into submission.   Often the missionaries and drafters of policies were considered the progressives of the time, but the game now is to judge the past by todays standards, as though the first Governor was a failed Gloria Steinem or FN Chief.  There was no Indigenous public education system. That came from the colonists. Today’s revolutionary left are largely an ignorant and hypocritical lot, but they’re noisy and dangerous, as no one wants to be accused of being retrograde and cancelled.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Takes a special kind of low life ( because Russia does not have soldiers,) just thugs and killers to kill women and children and unarmed men...which is why the mighty Russian army still has not conquered its objectives yet...because they are cowards

Right on, nailed it. Grozny, Georgia, Syria, Ukraine - the record, and the pictures are always the same. This time though, looks like tried to bit a tad too much. Great mama Russia is in default today, for the first time in over a century. That puts it on par with Argentina, Libya, Central Africa and only the beginning, good job comrades! And now, there's that pesky little Lithuania can you just walk by?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

both Mao and Stalin did worse

as did Leopold II and Genghis Khan

Pol Pot killed less, but was arguably worse than Hitler as well

 

 

So the difference between shit and dieahrea, and the difference between dog and cat shit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

there aren't that many Nazi's in Ukraine

you arm them to bog down the Russians in Ukraine

so they don't attack anyone else

 

Arming terrorists group in the past did blow up in our face in the past.

In Afghanistan it did not just bog the Russian down, and it did hurt the local population.

They don't attack anyone else?

They already are torturing and attacking Roma.

From before the war they attacked LGBT people, women right activists.

And they even threatened Zelensky with death if he implemented Minsk agreement that could have prevented the war. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, myata said:

Right on, nailed it. Grozny, Georgia, Syria,

 

Syria, if people in Aleppo can celebrate xmas without being beheaded is because of Russia.

If women being able to study, work and dress as they wish, is because of Russia.

Russia only intervened after years of NATO countries supporting the terrorists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, rectum said:

 

Arming terrorists group in the past did blow up in our face in the past.

In Afghanistan it did not just bog the Russian down, and it did hurt the local population.

They don't attack anyone else?

They already are torturing and attacking Roma.

From before the war they attacked LGBT people, women right activists.

And they even threatened Zelensky with death if he implemented Minsk agreement that could have prevented the war. 

Afghanistan worked like a charm

gummed up the works real bad for the Russians

now do the same thing in Ukraine

sure there will be some blowback

but it's worth it to f*ck with the Russians

can't do anything about them attacking people in their own country

but you can neuter their ability to do it abroad

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great mama Russia gloriously defeated Chechnya (population less than a million) and Georgia (around 5 million, no army) and Syria (mostly unarmed civilians) by bombing them into the ground. Having a bit of a problem (that's putting it very mildly) in Ukraine that didn't have a functional army a few years back - supposed to have ended in three (sic) days (yes). Now what can it do about little pesky Lithuania defying it for the umpteenth time in a row? Can it do, anything?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Afghanistan worked like a charm

 

 

So the Taliban and AQ did fight for your freedom.

Do you thank them for their service?

In other word Taliban and AQ did more for US freedom than average American soldier

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, myata said:

 and Syria (mostly unarmed civilians)

 

Terrorists with 10s of billion of weapons are unarmed civilians. 

Same way every single Mujahedeen is a terrorist.

Every single rebel in Syria is a terrorist. 

Edited by rectum
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, rectum said:

 

Hilter committed the worst crime in the whole history of humanity, no doubt here.

Which beg the question why arm nazi in Ukraine who share Hitler ideology.  

Not even close.  Chairman Mao starved something around or over 100,000,000 Chinese when he nationalized farmland.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, myata said:

Great mama Russia gloriously defeated Chechnya (population less than a million) and Georgia (around 5 million, no army) and Syria (mostly unarmed civilians) by bombing them into the ground. Having a bit of a problem (that's putting it very mildly) in Ukraine that didn't have a functional army a few years back - supposed to have ended in three (sic) days (yes). Now what can it do about little pesky Lithuania defying it for the umpteenth time in a row? Can it do, anything?

Yeah, it can do a lot of things.   It can let a megalomaniac lie, cheat and murder his way into absolute power, completely erase any defacto remnants of representative democracy, terrorize and threaten the very existence of our world sitting there with the nuclear button under his thumb. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cannuck said:

sitting there with the nuclear button under his thumb. 

Yes we came to this. And we had many decades to think of this possibility and figure it out but nah why? We like to create ourselves problems that would be fun to solve, take a lot of time, resources and sadly, casulties to figure out. And who's there to promise that we will always just squeeze by? Do we have it, that promise?

Edited by myata
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rectum said:

 

 

Russia did not have the right to invade Ukraine the same way Canada and the US had no right invading Afghanistan and Iraq.

2) Just because invading Ukraine is wrong, it does not mean arming and training Nazi is the solution.

3) US, Canada, Germany, and France they don't have Nazi officially part of the the army like it is the case in Ukraine. 

This said we know from Canada, US, troops behaviour in Afghanistan and Iraq that a lot of the US and Canadian soldiers  are nazi.

1. I'm not going to argue with you over who is right or wrong, I'm sure that the world is a better place without Saddam and his sons, as for Afghanistan well, an attack on American soil is pretty serious. What was Russia's excuse to Invade Afghanistan again, and did they win or lose? 

2. So you're stating the entire country of Ukraine are Nazis? No one is denying that there is a regiment that has ties to fascism, what of the other 350,000 Ukrainian troops are they all Nazi.  You have already said that is not an excuse to invade and to take part in the gynecide that is happening right now. The Russian Army has told lies to their own troops to get them to be willing to cross the border from the start of this special operation. And now they are starting to get the WHY they are there and a  lot of them are refusing to fight.  most of them know it is not right to exterminate Ukrainians like rats, women, children, and the elderly not to mention the complete destruction of all the infrastructure. 

SO training a few Nazi soldiers somehow compares to what Russia is doing right now. 

3. You keep making excuses for mother Russia and her outlaws, So what is next... If Gen Patton had finished the job in 1945 no one would have been discussing this today. Your hero Stalin would have been hanging by a rope, and history would have been much different. 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, rectum said:

 

Let us not forget it is Russians who defeated the Nazi.

When most of Europe quickly surrendered to the Nazi then collaborated with the Nazi it was the Russians who defeated Hitler. 

If not for the Russian, 95% of Europe would be speaking German. 

Yes Russia has a problematic past, but not more than Canada or the US.

Just look at how the native population of Canada are still badly treated in Canada till today.

Is that what they teach you in Russia, that Russians won the war... Let's not forget it was Russia that gave the Germans so much of the Russian countryside, in the first place, because Russians are lovers, not fighters right.... you're too funny, Is that why Stalin cried to the western nations to invade France and open another front...

And who took the other half of Europe, and forced them into slavery? 

Killing millions of Ukrainians, or thousands of polish soldiers, not to mention the killing of the unarmed German soldiers that were POWs, saying Russia has a problematic past is an understatement don't you think. 

Yes, what happened to our native American population is a stain on our nation's history, but nothing compares to Russia's blood-stained history. well maybe Germany, China, and mother Russia are the 3 main killers of human history, lets's not forget North Korea. See the pattern here fascist, or communist countries. 

So please don't lecture anyone on their history, ours may be tainted, but yours is dripping blood.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

1. I'm not going to argue with you over who is right or wrong, I'm sure that the world is a better place without Saddam and his sons, as for Afghanistan well, an attack on American soil is pretty serious. What was Russia's excuse to Invade Afghanistan again, and did they win or lose? 

 

1) The world is a worst place without Saddam.

Saddam with a bloody dictator, but he was not even 10% as bad as the Americans.

Even the head of the Shia militia that executed Saddam, publicly said on Iraqi TV:  If I knew how Evil the Americans are, I would have joined Saddam army to fight the Americans.

2) What right did the Russia have to invade Afghanistan? 

Afghanistan asked help from Russia to fight American sponsored terrorism.

When Russian entered Afghanistan, Terrorists supported by the US were already throwing bombs at school bus and killing women for going to school.

3) Attack on American soil by a group created by the US.

US also attacked Iraqi on Iraq soil, with the same logic they can attack the US?

And Nazi terrorist groups killed more Russian than AQ killed on 9-11.

I am not arguing is correct to Attack Ukraine.

I am arguing attacking both Ukraine and Afghanistan was wrong.

Edited by rectum
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

So please don't lecture anyone on their history, ours may be tainted, but yours is dripping blood.  

this is all just whining on behalf of the Kremlin

say what you want about the Soviets, but at least they weren't a bunch of whiners

Russia wants to have a war, okay, let's get it on

stop crying Russia, this is war, don't ask for any quarter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

2. So you're stating the entire country of Ukraine are Nazis? No one is denying that there is a regiment that has ties to fascism, what of the other 350,000 Ukrainian troops are they all Nazi.  You have already said that is not an excuse to invade and to take part in the gynecide that is happening right now. The Russian Army has told lies to their own troops to get them to be willing to cross the border from the start of this special operation. And now they are starting to get the WHY they are there and a  lot of them are refusing to fight.  most of them know it is not right to exterminate Ukrainians like rats, women, children, and the elderly not to mention the complete destruction of all the infrastructure. 

SO training a few Nazi soldiers somehow compares to what Russia is doing right now. 

 

-Like I said, i don't think the solution should be military.

There are nazi is Ukraine (who also terrorist the local population), but I did not say invasion is a good solution.

 But neither do i think American invading Afghanistan was a solution.

Neither I think giving money or arms to Nazi in Ukraine is the solution.

-At the current war Russian are not exterminating or targeting civilians.

Unlike the US that targeting and killed civilians on purpose in Iraq and Afghanistan.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Yes, what happened to our native American population is a stain on our nation's history, but nothing compares to Russia's blood-stained history. well maybe Germany, China, and mother Russia are the 3 main killers of human history, lets's not forget North Korea. See the pattern here fascist, or communist countries. 

So please don't lecture anyone on their history, ours may be tainted, but yours is dripping blood.  

 

I am not Russian neither is Stalin my Hero. 

Saying the American, French, German, British history is as tainted with blood the same as the Russian does not mean I excuse what that Soviets did in the past.

I just don't like the when people: Everything we do is good, everything others do is bad. 

 

If we are going to use the past as an attack on the present. 

Then Germany is an ally of Ukraine, and we all know German history. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...