Canada Must Stop Funding Ukraine War

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

like, thermonuclear weapons will kill billions in a matter of minutes

it will dwarf the black plague in a single afternoon

bioweapons are small beer in the face of hydrogen bombs

But you don't have to turn an entire country into glass to win a war. If you weaken them enough, and they can't prove that you did it, and they lack the ability to counterstrike in kind, you can just wait for them to collapse. 

China doesn't play a ten-minute game, or a 3-month game, they play a 100-yr game. Covid was a brilliant strike in a 100-yr game. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

But you don't have to turn an entire country into glass to win a war. If you weaken them enough, and they can't prove that you did it, and they lack the ability to counterstrike in kind, you can just wait for them to collapse. 

China doesn't play a ten-minute game, or a 3-month game, they play a 100-yr game. Covid was a brilliant strike in a 100-yr game. 

yeah, but it's a dictatorship

COVID is too potentially destabilizing to China and is in fact hitting them hard right now

a dictatorship would never risk this sort of wild card intentionally

Just now, Dougie93 said:

the only thing that makes the Chinese COVID bioweapon strike plan seem unlikely

is that COVID is crippling China too

in fact China is in a worse COVID freakout than we are now

Some say that the Chinese aren't fighting covid with all of their restrictions, they're fighting freedom and other poisonous American ideals. 

They're cracking down on a mindset.

Cowing people.

Subjugating them.

I laughed when terrorists attacked a subway station in China, killing ten people, because I just knew how much of a mistake it was to fuck with China like that. It's like biting a hornet's nest to kill ten of them. Just, plain, stupid. 

I'm not laughing now. The Chinese gov't was willing to kill millions of their own people in the '40s-late '50s. They would not be kind masters. 

in  actual fact, Covid blew up in Xi Jinping's face

its the only thing that has ever threatened his rule

hence why he cracked down so hard

it makes no sense for Xi to be taking the risk of unleashing such an uncontrollable variable

Edited by Dougie93

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

yeah, but it's a dictatorship

COVID is too potentially destabilizing to China and is in fact hitting them hard right now

a dictatorship would never risk this sort of wild card intentionally

I don't know how much of a risk it is in a country where the gov't has 3 billion guns and the civilians have 7. If it's not Xi running the country it could be someone worse.

I don't think that they're in danger of becoming a democracy any time soon. The covid crackdowns are ensuring that. 

Just now, Dougie93 said:

i  actual fact, Covid blew up in Xi Jinping's face

its the only thing that has ever threatened his rule

hence why he cracked down so hard

it makes no sense for Xi to be taking the risk of unleashing such an uncontrollable variable

Maybe Xi is worried, but I think that the power behind the throne might be getting stronger. The Chinese citizens aren't much of a risk to revolt imo. 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Maybe Xi is worried, but I think that the power behind the throne might be getting stronger. The Chinese citizens aren't much of a risk to revolt imo. 

dictatorships as well ensconced as the CCP would never risk unleashing such a wild card intentionally

the Chicoms are as risk averse as it gets

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I agree that Xi is trying to incite war to shore up his centralized authority

same with Putin

but COVID is too unpredictable, they don't need to take such a reckless course,

and they  wouldn't, because they paranoid and risk averse af

thus why nukes trump bio

nukes is predictable, precision accurate, there is no wild card

it's binary, you either nuke or you don't, but you retain centralized control of that at all times

doesn't matter if you are a dictatorship or democracy

all governments prize centralized control over any other factor

Edited by Dougie93

not to mention that you should give nukes their due

nukes will kill more people in fifteen minutes than ebola will kill in ten thousand years

a nuke is 100,000,000° Celsius,

the surface of the sun is only 5,000º Celsius

a nuke is solar core temperate popping off on the street in your neighbourhood

Edited by Dougie93

that being said

outside of that immediate effects radius

a nuke is actually quite survivable

if you are just a couple miles away, you will survive by getting into your bathtub, like you would for a tornado

get inside is the deciding factor

most who will die in the strike, will be the people caught outdoors

to wit, duck & cover actually works

Edited by Dougie93

I sure hope the debate amongst conservatives over the relative merits of the planet's biggest dictators causes them to become as irretrievably alienated from one another as the right-wing and left-wing are. If/when it happens in the US I'm betting the bloc of voters who do so are will be just like the ones who followed George Wallace off a cliff and in so doing forced Democrats into the ditch by splitting the progressive vote.

It remains to be seen if putatively more savvy conservatives will allow the same thing to happen to the conservative vote.  I'm betting they won't and that dictators will be very pleased.

I'm a radical American conservative

so I am prepared to fight and win a thermonuclear war to defend the Declaration of Independence

no foreign giant shall ever take a drink from the Mississippi

the Union shall not perish from this earth

we will take the hit, shake it off, and rebuild stronger than we ever were

God's chosen people will survive and thrive, even in the wake of interpolar thermonuclear exchange

no fears on earth, we fear only God himself

this is why Stalin feared us

this is why Putin fears us

because Mr Ivan knows, we will nuke him into the stone age, and dance on his grave after

America is a religion, and war is the force that gives it meaning

test that faith at your own peril

Edited by Dougie93

None of this Russian bioweapons bullshit makes any sense. And it wasn't intended to make any. No you don't get to blow your neighbor home on an unproven allegations - this is what psychos do. And then, they come up with impossible reasons how the world made them do it. This is exactly what they do. They are violent and destructive. They are dangerous to innocent people around them. They have no principles and compassion. Their value system is entirely corrupted and centered around their needs and wishes with no regard of others. And they cannot admit consequences of their acts and take responsibility for them.

And that's why there's no point in talking to psychos and their apologists, other than in strictly and safely controlled secure setting. It would achieve no ends. A psycho will never admit or take responsibility for their acts. This is both a fact and a definition.

2 hours ago, myata said:

None of this Russian bioweapons bullshit makes any sense. And it wasn't intended to make any. No you don't get to blow your neighbor home on an unproven allegations - this is what psychos do. And then, they come up with impossible reasons how the world made them do it. This is exactly what they do. They are violent and destructive. They are dangerous to innocent people around them. They have no principles and compassion. Their value system is entirely corrupted and centered around their needs and wishes with no regard of others. And they cannot admit consequences of their acts and take responsibility for them.

And that's why there's no point in talking to psychos and their apologists, other than in strictly and safely controlled secure setting. It would achieve no ends. A psycho will never admit or take responsibility for their acts. This is both a fact and a definition.

Canada has the same kind of BSL4 lab in Winnipeg

it's like saying "Canada is developing bioweapons"

I can certainly understand why some Canadians might say "Ukraine is not my problem"

but Canada is not a republic

so while it might not be your problem, the Crown of Canada signed up for this fight a long time ago

Canada is in NORAD, which is the American strategic nuclear TRIAD

so there's no getting out of a conflict with Russia for Canada

this is a frozen conflict which has persisted at 15 minutes notice to launch on warning, since 1958

this conflict is above the level of even NATO or Five Eyes for Canada

only Canada is in NORAD with America

the deputy commander is always a Canadian

so it could be a Canadian who pushes the button on the day in fact

thus the Russians do not differentiate between Canada and America in this war

Canada is an existential threat to them

at this level of strategic existential threat, politics don't even matter

you are bound by nuclear deterrence posture to confront any aggressive military action by Russia

why did the Russians do it ? Were they provoked ?

that really doesn't matter, because Canada is in the fight either way, Canada is not a neutral

it doesn't matter if Ukraine is not in NATO

the NORAD confrontation is interpolar and worldwide

any Russian aggressive military action must be met with deterrence

you don't have to nuke them, but you do have to contain them

it's in your existential interests to contain them at the earliest opportunity

because the further they go, the closer you get to thermonuclear war

so arming the Ukrainians to contain them for you, is a sound strategy for Canada

to wit, yes, we are going to fight to the last Ukrainian, so long as they are willing

Edited by Dougie93

• 2 weeks later...

Without Ukraine resistance what will happen to Canada?

Russia will occupy Canada in 5 days.

ban the local population from drinking coffee, and only Russians will have the privilege of drinking coffee. 

The next day Canadians will be begging on their knees: My Russian Master, please shit in my face so I can have some caffeine, I can not tolerate caffeine withdrawal. 

As a Russian soldier is squatting to shit inside the mouth of Canadian, another Canadian will beg: Dear Russian master, please ejaculate in my mouth so I can have some caffeine. 

Canada is a filthy rich country with an economy of  $1.64 trillion.

Canada only committed to $1.87 billion help to Ukraine (committed, did not give the $1.87 billion).

So it is fair to conclude Canadians hate freedom and are not thankful for the Ukrainian defending human civilisation.