Canada Must Stop Funding Ukraine War

15 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The Russian demand for “independence” of Donbas is about ensuring that NATO isn’t on Russia’s doorstep and that the Russian speakers’ rights in that region are protected.   At least that’s the Russian public stance

Do you take into account the stance of a criminal psycho who blew up a shopping mall then complained that the world made him do it? Good luck.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, myata said:

Do you take into account the stance of a criminal psycho who blew up a shopping mall then complained that the world made him do it? Good luck.

There’s another side to the story though that you ignore.  Your interpretation is the one we are funding by the billions.  Just consider where it’s leading because I honestly don’t know.  

23 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

There’s another side to the story though that you ignore.  Your interpretation is the one we are funding by the billions.  Just consider where it’s leading because I honestly don’t know.  

What is the other side? Where is it? I'm open minded and curious. Please begin.

Only not "russian speaking" bs please no we've been through it. There's European Court of Justice. Russia was a member of the Council of Europe. Russia many times in several treaties recognized international borders of Ukraine. No you don't get to blow your neighbor home on an unproven allegation. This is no other side, only the same old and tired bullshit lying side.

That's what psychos do though - blow up first, then look for excuses and other sides, however improbable. This is exactly what they do.

Edited by myata

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

They were doing bioweapons research there, and threatening to put NATO in there. It's the same thing, maybe worse. Bioweapons are the new nukes.

The Cuban mIssile Crisis is an example of the US having to be strong because their back was against a wall. 

The Ukraine war is an example of Russia having to be strong because their back is against the wall.

Then the US had no right to blockade Cuba in '62, the very year after they invaded Cuba, 1961, just because Cuba got friendly with Russia in order to protect themselves from.... America. In 1962 Russia also felt the need to protect themselves from America, because of the USA's nuclear missiles in nearby Turkey. 

So, if you're keeping score, the one thing that both of these situations have in common is that the genesis of them was other nations protecting themselves from American aggression with their deployment and research of WMDs. Go figger. 

Not Ukraine, just Kyiv, and the POTUS & his party have nothing to do with it. It's America. Almost all of these aggressions had bipartisan support.

Fuck Ukraine, all the way. Go Russia.

Wow, you hate the US so you justify what Putin is doing in Ukraine. That's pretty twisted.

9 hours ago, rectum said:

I don't support the invasion.

This said, when nazi start burning Russians alive, or hanging pregnant women, in terrorists attacks similar to ISIS I can not blame Russia for invading. 

I don't think invasion is the answer, same way i don't think 9-11 gave the USA the right to invade Afghanistan. (Russia can make a stronger argument for invading Ukraine than US invading Afghansitan)

It's Ukrainians getting blasted in their homes, schools and hospitals. This is Russia's mess not America's, there is no case for invading Ukraine.

15 hours ago, Aristides said:

It's Ukrainians getting blasted in their homes, schools and hospitals. This is Russia's mess not America's, there is no case for invading Ukraine.

Because Terrorist Ukrainian groups are using homes, schools and hospitals as military based and using civilians as human shields. 

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

They were doing bioweapons research there, and threatening to put NATO in there. It's the same thing, maybe worse. Bioweapons are the new nukes.

Even worst.

Ukraine publicly admitted they are trying to build nuclear weapons. 

Ukraine is one of the countries that invaded Iraq based on WMD that did not exist.

And in Baghdad local population say Ukrainian were even worst than American soldiers when it came to killing, raping, and torturing civilians.  (Very similar to Jews in concentration camps saying West Ukrainians were worst than German Nazi)

Bioweapons are not the new nukes

bioweapons are very difficult to handle, and they're not actually that effective

if the agent is very lethal, it wipes itself out by failing to spread, because it kills the host so quickly

nuclear weapons in contrast are very easy to make & handle, extremely effective, and comparatively cheap

take for example ebola. the deadliest disease in the world

that lethality is in fact its limiting factor

it kills so fast, it doesn't get very far

you can quite easily contain an ebola outbreak actually

whereas there is nothing which can contain the effects of a hydrogen bomb

furthermore, if you want to inflict disease like effects on a population

the neutron bomb is even easier than the hydrogen bomb

remove the uranium tamper, make it an enhanced radiation warhead

maximum death with minimum effort, and no fallout for your side when you seize the territory

bioweapons will kill your troops too, the neutron bomb only kills the enemy

the neutron bomb is actually constrained by mutual agreement, because it is too easy & effective

so cheap, easy & effective, that it makes thermonuclear war much more likely

they are not looking for more lethal weapons, because the ones they have now are already too lethal

none the less, great power security competition is undermining this mutual agreement

the general trend now being towards the neutron bomb concept of operations : less is more

America in particular is moving to a counterforce strategy

very small thermonuclear bombs, delivered point blank no warning, with extreme precision

the mission is not to kill the enemy population, but rather to strike their nuclear forces preemptively

to wit, the smaller the bomb, the more usable it becomes

you come in under the strategic level stalemate, with smart precise tactical nukes in theatre

in addition, at the strategic level, as in the first Cold War

trying to keep up in this competition will be prohibitively expensive for the Russians

America f*ck yeah, same as it ever was for poor Mister Ivan

Edited by Dougie93

23 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the assertion that Ukraine is a nation of 44 million Nazis ruled by a Hitler, is just silly

Ukrainians who dare to criticise the Nazi are getting killed and tortured.

Of course 44 millions are not Nazi, but the country is governed and controlled by the Nazi.

You can even say the country is kidnapped by the Nazi. 

Under Nazi Germany, Hitler only won the vote of 30% of Germans.

5 minutes ago, rectum said:

Ukrainians who dare to criticise the Nazi are getting killed and tortured.

Of course 44 millions are not Nazi, but the country is governed and controlled by the Nazi.

You can even say the country is kidnapped by the Nazi. 

Under Nazi Germany, Hitler only won the vote of 30% of Germans.

America employed Nazis in the First Cold War

Werner von Braun was the father of the Saturn V

when it comes to thermonuclear confrontation with the Russians, the gloves come off

we do business with the Saudis too, and they make the Nazis look like liberals

bear in mind that Nazi Germany was not a natural enemy of America

America has no natural enemies, except Canada

so America did not declare war on Nazi Germany until Nazi Germany declared war on America

America was simply protecting its investment, having bailed the British & French out in the First World War

so America was not going to let Nazi Germany seize America's assets in Europe

otherwise, America had no quarrel with the Nazis attacking the Soviets, that was never America's casus belli

in fact, it was the Soviets who were the allies of the Nazis at the time

the Soviets were colluding with the Nazis, and then got burned for it

all this crying about the Nazis, when it was the Russians who brought that down upon themselves

the Russians had actually helped the Nazis build the army which went on to invade Russia

800px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H27337,_Mosk

Edited by Dougie93

21 hours ago, Aristides said:

Wow, you hate the US so you justify what Putin is doing in Ukraine. That's pretty twisted.

I don't hate the US at all. I'm just not a total hypocrite like some here.

I understand why the US didn't allow the Russians to keep nukes in Cuba. I never said it was wrong at all to blockade Cuba, I'm just saying that you have to hate the CMC if you hate that Russia is standing up for themselves.

I understand why the US had nukes in Turkey - they were trying to have an advantage.

I understand why the US and Russia agreed to move their missiles out of Turkey and Cuba. 

I understand why the US does bioweapons research, they'd be dumb AF if they weren't because Russia, Iran, NoKo and China certainly are.

I understand why the US wants to put NATO in Ukraine, they want NATO's influence and power to grow. 

But if you want to say that Russia was wrong to attack Ukraine, then you have to say that the US was wrong to do all of the above. Get it? Wrong doesn't change as a matter of convenience. If you think it does then you're a hypocrite by definition. 

Russia CAN NOT ACCEPT a NATO border that's 3,000 kilometres long just a few hundred km from Moscow. Their backs ARE against a wall. I know that you don't understand it because it's not happening to you. I get it. I'm not a dunce. And unlike you, I'm able to empathize with people whom I don't agree with. 

You're freaking out daily about the number of guns in the US but if you put it into perspective, 20 kids die every 5 years or so. I get it, that's bad, and school-kids aren't as safe as you'd like them to be. Good for you. They're not and that sucks. Yet you think that the Russians should let all of the children within 200 miles of Ukraine should grow up with NATO troops right at their border. FYI that's not safe either. The Russians would be stupid to just accept that. They're not. Good for them. 

The word justified is almost always synonymous with 'evil' - I hate it with a passion and I try not to use it. The war in Ukraine is "mutual". The war in Ukraine was not inevitable from Ukraine's POV. The Ukrainians didn't have to do anything for Russia that the US wouldn't demand of Canada. You just have a very elementary/self-centred understanding of geopolitics. As long as Ukraine wants to pay the victim card they can go to hell.  

Edited by WestCanMan

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't hate the US at all. I'm just not a total hypocrite like some here.

I understand why the US didn't allow the Russians to keep nukes in Cuba. I never said it was wrong at all to blockade Cuba, I'm just saying that you have to hate the CMC if you hate that Russia is standing up for themselves.

I understand why the US had nukes in Turkey - they were trying to have an advantage.

I understand why the US and Russia agreed to move their missiles out of Turkey and Cuba. 

I understand why the US does bioweapons research, they'd be dumb AF if they weren't because Russia, Iran, NoKo and China certainly are.

I understand why the US wants to put NATO in Ukraine, they want NATO's influence and power to grow. 

But if you want to say that Russia was wrong to attack Ukraine, then you have to say that the US was wrong to do all of the above. Get it? Wrong doesn't change as a matter of convenience. If you think it does then you're a hypocrite by definition. 

Russia CAN NOT ACCEPT a NATO border that's 3,000 kilometres long just a few hundred km from Moscow. Their backs ARE against a wall. I know that you don't understand it because it's not happening to you. I get it. I'm not a dunce. I'm able to empathize with people who I don't agree with. 

You're freaking out daily about the number of guns in the US but if you put it into perspective, 20 kids die every 5 years or so. I get it, that's bad, and school-kids aren't as safe as you'd like them to be. Good for you. They're not and that sucks. Yet you think that the Russians should let all of the children within 200 miles of Ukraine should grow up with NATO troops right at their border. FYI that's not safe either. The Russians would be stupid to just accept that. They're not. Good for them. 

The word justified is almost always synonymous with 'evil' - I hate it with a passion and I try not to use it. The war in Ukraine is "mutual". The war in Ukraine was not inevitable from Ukraine's POV. The Ukrainians didn't have to do anything for Russia that the US wouldn't demand of Canada. You just have a very elementary/self-centred understanding of geopolitics. As long as Ukraine wants to pay the victim card they can go to hell.  

bro, you don't live in Russia

the Russians are not going to spare Canada

the Russians don't give a rats ass about Canada

America, hypocritical as we may be, is the only thing defending you

the only thing propping your economy up

the only people who actually like you

don't be so hard on us, we are your only real friends in this world

5 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Bioweapons are not the new nukes

bioweapons are very difficult to handle, and they're not actually that effective

Bioweapons don't destroy infrastructure, just people. You could win a war with bioweapons and not have that much of a rebuild to do on your newly acquired land if enough of that population survives to bury the bodies.

That's why it's such a huge deal that the US is researching cures/preventive measures for bioweapons - bioweapons are not all that usable if they're a threat to yourself.

if the agent is very lethal, it wipes itself out by failing to spread, because it kills the host so quickly

nuclear weapons in contrast are very easy to make & handle, extremely effective, and comparatively cheap

take for example ebola. the deadliest disease in the world

that lethality is in fact its limiting factor

it kills so fast, it doesn't get very far

Ebola's 'downfall' as a bioweapon isn't it's lethality, it's the fact that it's not transmissible until you're visibly affected by it. If there's an ebola outbreak you can avoid it by staying away from violently ill people. 

Not so with covid. Theoretically you can spread covid when you're not sick enough to know that you have it. That's a "great" bioweapon. Consequently, it came from a biological research facility in China, and it kills fat people with co-morbidities. It's almost like a bull's eye on Americans. 

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

bro, you don't live in Russia

the Russians are not going to spare Canada

the Russians don't give a rats ass about Canada

America, hypocritical as we may be, is the only thing defending you

the only thing propping your economy up

the only people who actually like you

don't be so hard on us, we are your only real friends in this world

I don't expect Russians to 'spare' Canada. I just don't expect Russians to 'attack' Canada if they're unprovoked. 

I appreciate America's defence. If they were as weak as we are then a country like Iran could come here and take over, and that's worse than Russia. 

I'm just not gonna pretend that the CMC was "awesome and justified" but Russia "has to accept NATO on their doorstep". Never will. 

Just now, Dougie93 said:

but hey [bioweapons] are not containable, they will spread to your army too

From my post above:

That's why it's such a huge deal that the US is researching cures/preventive measures for bioweapons - bioweapons are not all that usable if they're a threat to yourself.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't expect Russians to 'spare' Canada. I just don't expect Russians to 'attack' Canada if they're unprovoked. 

I appreciate America's defence. If they were as weak as we are then a country like Iran could come here and take over, and that's worse than Russia. 

I'm just not gonna pretend that the CMC was "awesome and justified" but Russia "has to accept NATO on their doorstep". Never will. 

the Russians don't differentiate

you're in NORAD

but moreover, the fallout from the CONUS is what will kill you in the end

your fate is our fate

Edited by Dougie93

Just now, Dougie93 said:

the US is not worried about bioweapons at the strategic level

Look what covid did to the US: it economically crippled them. Turned them (& us) into a bunch of puling whelps who ran to a pseudovax for protection, and then turned on each other like dogs.

There's still a distinct possibility that covid was a bioweapon, although that's a wildly unpopular consideration.

Still, it came from a Chinese lab and seems like it appears tailor-made to kill Americans. 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Look what covid did to the US: it economically crippled them. Turned them (& us) into a bunch of puling whelps who ran to a pseudovax for protection, and then turned on each other like dogs.

There's still a distinct possibility that covid was a bioweapon, although that's a wildly unpopular consideration.

Still, it came from a Chinese lab and seems like it appears tailor-made to kill Americans. 

now, COVID is a bioweapon that makes sense

less lethal, so it can spread, and it cripples your society subtlety, without inciting you to go to war

• Like 1