Canada Must Stop Funding Ukraine War

22 minutes ago, rectum said:

Not siding with Russia against America.

If Russia is the flu, America is HIV. 

I want neither flu or HIV.

I am just saying America crimes in Iraq are worst than Russia crimes in Ukraine.

And yes Americans soldiers in Iraq were nazi.

Many American soldiers said they killed civilians for fun.

That they thought of Iraqi civilians as non humans.

And as we seen in Abu Ghraib images, Americans got pleasure from torturing civilians to death. 

American soldier even tortured children in concentration camps in Iraq. 

Not only did Americans in Iraq act like Nazi.

But many served with actual Nazi with Nazi flags.image.thumb.png.e8f886a63d5d4b1601955f37d48a4e37.png

pretending extremely rare outliers are the norm is ridiculous

as is the assertion that America is HIV and Russia is the flu

I found an American nazi in Iraq, therefore all Americans in Iraq are Nazi's

who sold that logic to you, fellow Russian trolls?

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Hey  Boris, you just bombed a condo and recreation centre in Odessa.

It's beyond troll's level of consciousness to get it that an act can speak more than any words. Or else, they know that they can't hide their ugly murderous nature from the world anymore (as in other places) and what's left to them but meaningless, useless words?

6 hours ago, rectum said:

Terrorist Ukrainian even use Ambulances for transport, never mind them taking civilians as human shield.

Russian soldiers are risking their life to defend civilians.

While terrorist nazi Ukrainian use hospitals, schools, and civilians as human shield.

People complain about the destruction of civilian buildings in Ukraine, and they praise Zelenski's civilian 'freedom fighters', but they don't understand that when people fire at uniformed troops from schools, hospitals, etc, they're actually committing war crimes, and forcing the Russians to fire back at them. 

The fact that the Ukrainians are using ambulances to move their Nazi soldiers around isn't surprising.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Russia invaded in 2014 too

they started it

Before Russia took Crimea.

Nazi Ukrainian started carrying ISIS style terrorist attack against Russian speaker in Odessa.

Then they trying doing the same in Crimea, but Russian moved there to protect the Russian population.

Never mind that Crimea is historically Russian, and their inhabitant wanted to be part of Russia. 

3 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

pretending extremely rare outliers are the norm is ridiculous

as is the assertion that America is HIV and Russia is the flu

I found an American nazi in Iraq, therefore all Americans in Iraq are Nazi's

who sold that logic to you, fellow Russian trolls?

When Americans killed millions of Iraqi, it is not a rare outlier. 

Americans raping, killing, torturing, and using WMD on Iraqi civilians is not rare but was the norm of American Nazi illegal occupation forces.  

1 hour ago, myata said:

Bombing apartment buildings is a long time proud military tradition of Russia. From Grozny to Ukraine:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60631433

The BBC that lied about Iraq war is telling the truth now about Ukraine.

A pentagon affiliated media is very credible source of information.

What the BBC does not tell, is that USA sponsored terrorists groups used those apartment building to carry military attacks.

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

People complain about the destruction of civilian buildings in Ukraine, and they praise Zelenski's civilian 'freedom fighters', but they don't understand that when people fire at uniformed troops from schools, hospitals, etc, they're actually committing war crimes, and forcing the Russians to fire back at them. 

The fact that the Ukrainians are using ambulances to move their Nazi soldiers around isn't surprising.

Even worst, Ukraine Civilians will beg for them not to use the school or hospital as a military base, and the  NAZI soldiers will kill or use those civilians as human shield. 

6 minutes ago, rectum said:

Before Russia took Crimea.

Nazi Ukrainian started carrying ISIS style terrorist attack against Russian speaker in Odessa.

Then they trying doing the same in Crimea, but Russian moved there to protect the Russian population.

Never mind that Crimea is historically Russian, and their inhabitant wanted to be part of Russia. 

bullshit

that's just what the Russian propaganda said

they invaded because they lost their puppet in Kiev

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Russia invaded in 2014 too

they started it

TBH, I do recall a large convoy of trucks marked with red crosses going into Donbas, which the Russians said were full of humanitarian supplies, but were reputedly just being used to supply troops with ammunition, etc. 

I'm not sure what to make of that.

At the time I was convinced that the Ruskies were up to no good, but I didn't know what was happening to the ethnic Russians in Donbas back then.

Maybe some of it actually was humanitarian supplies? 

When did the ethnic cleansing in Donbas start, relative to those trucks moving in? Wiki doesn't give a clear timeline. The Azovs were formed in 2014, after the Russian "whatever" started (separatists fighting against Ukraine or Russian soldiers fighting against Ukraine, or both), so the Azovs weren't committing war crimes before Russians started attacking Ukraine, but I don't know if anything was legitimately happening to Russian speakers there before Russia attacked.

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

TBH, I do recall a large convoy of trucks marked with red crosses going into Donbas, which the Russians said were full of humanitarian supplies, but were reputedly just being used to supply troops with ammunition, etc. 

I'm not sure what to make of that.

At the time I was convinced that the Ruskies were up to no good, but I didn't know what was happening to the ethnic Russians in Donbas back then.

Maybe some of it actually was humanitarian supplies? 

When did the ethnic cleansing in Donbas start, relative to those trucks moving in? Wiki doesn't give a clear timeline. The Azovs were formed in 2014, after the Russian "whatever" started (separatists fighting against Ukraine or Russian soldiers fighting against Ukraine, or both), so the Azovs weren't committing war crimes before Russians started attacking Ukraine, but I don't know if anything was legitimately happening to Russian speakers there before Russia attacked.

Russian speakers were attacked after the fake humanitarian supplies were moved in and Russian special forces moved into the area

Russia was defending nothing, it's been a war of aggression from the start

because the Russian puppet in Ukraine was overthrown for an American puppet in Ukraine

and the Russians freaked out about it

Edited by Yzermandius19

9 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

bullshit

Even the EU that support NAZI today, in 2014 condemned Ukraine for putting Russian in a building and setting them on fire. (a tactic also ISIS use)

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-8-2014-008919_EN.html

Even Pentagon affiliated media that today support the NAZI, back then reported on terrorist attack carried on  Trade Unions House.

As for the puppet, he won an election and he did not leave after losing an election, but rather when Obama paid and armed Nazi to start a coup against a democratically elected president. 

8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

because the Russian puppet in Ukraine was overthrown for an American puppet in Ukraine

funny how Jan 6 in the US is called domestic terrorism.

But a USA financed coup against a democratically elected leader is not terrorism.

3 minutes ago, rectum said:

funny how Jan 6 in the US is called domestic terrorism.

But a USA financed coup against a democratically elected leader is not terrorism.

America overthrowing a Russian puppet and replacing them with their own is not justification for invasion though

obvious aggressor is obvious

and it's not Ukraine

they are clearly retaliating

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

bullshit

TBH we don't know whether what he's saying is true or not.

Our media doesn't report on Ukrainian Nazis or Ukrainian war crimes at all. 

It's like if a slapfight starts in congress; CNN will have their official version of who started it and Fox will have their version of who started it and if you watched both stories you'd think that they were about different events. Somehow they even disagree about whether or not the BLM had "riots" or "peaceful protests". It's beyond fucked.

Right now we're getting the "CNN version" of the war in Ukraine, period. They take pictures of the carnage and create a story around it, sanitize it of anything that is even the slightest bit unseemly, and package it up for their American viewers. If anything that they don't want you to know slips out of that area, past their media blockade, there's a disinformation campaign to squash it and anyone who goes against it risks ostracism. 

Even if you know someone who lived right in the middle of Donbas for 50 years you'll almost certainly be hearing lies from them. Whether they're pro-Russian or pro-Ukrainian, they're just gonna lie. 

We don't know what's actually happening and we never will. The victor will write the history, as always. Even modern technology and the widespread availability of digital recording media is no match for propaganda. 

13 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

America overthrowing a Russian puppet is not justification for invasion though

I don't support the invasion.

This said, when nazi start burning Russians alive, or hanging pregnant women, in terrorists attacks similar to ISIS I can not blame Russia for invading. 

I don't think invasion is the answer, same way i don't think 9-11 gave the USA the right to invade Afghanistan. (Russia can make a stronger argument for invading Ukraine than US invading Afghansitan)

Edited by rectum

7 minutes ago, rectum said:

I don't support the invasion.

This said, when nazi start burning Russians alive, or hanging pregnant women, in terrorists attacks similar to ISIS I can not blame Russia for invading. 

I don't think invasion is the answer, same way i don't think 9-11 gave the USA the right to invade Afghanistan. 

they were worried about potentially losing access to Sevastopol after their puppet got thrown out

that is why they invaded in 2014

securing the Black Sea warm water port

geopolitical reasons, not humanitarian concerns

nothing altruistic about it

Edited by Yzermandius19

11 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Russian speakers were attacked after the fake humanitarian supplies were moved in and Russian special forces moved into the area

Russia was defending nothing, it's been a war of aggression from the start

In other words, when the US started appointing Ukrainian presidents, and Ukraine started openly talking about joining NATO, Russia took Crimea.

I think we're on the same page now. 

15 minutes ago, rectum said:

From what I know, the Azov brigade was only started in 2014, after the Russian invasion. Is that true? Was there an Azov militia or something before that?

When did the ethnic cleansing of Russian speakers start in Donbas? Was it really before 2014? 

36 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

America overthrowing a Russian puppet and replacing them with their own is not justification for invasion though

and it's not Ukraine

they are clearly retaliating

I'll ask again, was America the aggressor in the Cuban Missile Crisis? 

Should Russia just have allowed NATO to waltz into Ukraine unopposed?

Was fighting against that a step too far?  

Would life along a Russia/NATO border have been an ok outcome for Russia's citizens? Before you answer that, think of the life that children in East and West Berlin had during the '50s, '60s, '70s and '80s....

Fuck Ukraine. Fuck Biden's puppet state. Go Russia! 

The Russians can carpet-bomb Kyiv for all I care. Wipe it off the map. I wouldn't give Ukraine the steam off my crap.

Notice how the troll tries to switch the direction to unrelated topics, phantom nazis, unbelievable episodes and such? This is because they cannot face and answer direct relevant questions:

Can there be valid justifications for Nazi-style invasion of sovereign democratic countries? No, none.

Should there be severe responsibility for unlawful, unacceptable in the modern world violence, destruction of property, war crimes and crimes against humanity? Obviously, if we don't want to live in the future dominated by such acts and criminals.

- Russia's aggression in Ukraine is unlawful; heinous; criminal; it cannot be justified by anything.

- Before any further preposterous claims and discussions Russia needs to stop its aggression immediately and withdraw from Ukraine.

3. Then, the question of compensation and responsibility will have to be addressed.

Anything less and we will doom ourselves to a dark and dangerous future.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I'll ask again, was America the aggressor in the Cuban Missile Crisis? 

Should Russia just have allowed NATO to waltz into Ukraine unopposed?

Was fighting against that a step too far?  

Would life along a Russia/NATO border have been an ok outcome for Russia's citizens? Before you answer that, think of the life that children in East and West Berlin had during the '50s, '60s, '70s and '80s....

Fuck Ukraine. Fuck Biden's puppet state. Go Russia! 

The Russians can carpet-bomb Kyiv for all I care. Wipe it off the map. I wouldn't give Ukraine the steam off my crap.

America did not put nukes in Ukraine

in fact Ukraine gave up it's nukes to Russia

to avoid conflict

which just encouraged Russia to invade it down the road

being weak and seeking appeasement does not deter Russia from attacking

standing up to them and being strong does, see the Cuban Missile Crisis

Russia has no right to invade because a neighboring nation gets friendly with NATO

F*ck Russia, Go Ukraine

supporting the carpet bombing of Ukraine is a despicable position to take just to virtue signal against Obama and Biden's foreign policy

Edited by Yzermandius19

Three questions:

1. Is Russia's invasion unlawful and criminal? Yes. All the russian-speaking bullshit Russia can stick down its because that's where it belongs. There are mechanisms of justice in Europe and UN. None of them ever confirmed Russia's claims of ethnic persecution in Ukraine. No justifications, just bullshit.

2. Is there any point in discussions about Russia's bullshit claims while it continues its invasion? No. When crime is in progress the first priority is to stop it. Russia has to stop its unlawful aggression and withdraw from Ukraine, that is the only point that needs discussing.

3. Will Russia have to assume full responsibility for its criminal invasion and its consequences? Yes. The decision to begin the invasion was deliberate and conscious. Russia was warned and appealed to not do it. The invasion was a choice of Russia, Russia only and she has to carry full responsibility for it.

1 hour ago, myata said:

Notice how the troll tries to switch the direction to unrelated topics, phantom nazis, unbelievable episodes and such? This is because they cannot face and answer direct relevant questions:

Can there be valid justifications for Nazi-style invasion of sovereign democratic countries? No, none.

Should there be severe responsibility for unlawful, unacceptable in the modern world violence, destruction of property, war crimes and crimes against humanity? Obviously, if we don't want to live in the future dominated by such acts and criminals.

- Russia's aggression in Ukraine is unlawful; heinous; criminal; it cannot be justified by anything.

- Before any further preposterous claims and discussions Russia needs to stop its aggression immediately and withdraw from Ukraine.

3. Then, the question of compensation and responsibility will have to be addressed.

Anything less and we will doom ourselves to a dark and dangerous future.

I agree with big parts of this.  However, the west and the current Ukraine regime are not innocent bystanders in this.  Crimea won’t go back to Ukraine.  The Russian demand for “independence” of Donbas is about ensuring that NATO isn’t on Russia’s doorstep and that the Russian speakers’ rights in that region are protected.   At least that’s the Russian public stance, whether or not it’s the real or only reason for Russia’s presence there.  By taking a zero tolerance position and demanding total Russian unconditional withdrawal, Russia is painted into a corner because they can’t save face on the world stage or with the Russian people.  Also consider that Zelensky wouldn’t be taking this stance (harsher than the one agreed to in Turkey) without the massive support of the West.  Essentially Ukraine has become fodder in a US versus Russia Cold War redux.  None of this should be happening.  It’s roots are in the refusal to let Russia into the NATO fold after the collapse of the Soviet Union.  It’s arguable that the West had turned Putin into an imperialist because the honest brokerage between democratic countries seeking to hammer out a lasting peace never happened.  We need a political solution.

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

America did not put nukes in Ukraine

in fact Ukraine gave up it's nukes to Russia

to avoid conflict

which just encouraged Russia to invade it down the road

They were doing bioweapons research there, and threatening to put NATO in there. It's the same thing, maybe worse. Bioweapons are the new nukes.

being weak and seeking appeasement does not deter Russia from attacking

standing up to them and being strong does, see the Cuban Missile Crisis

The Cuban mIssile Crisis is an example of the US having to be strong because their back was against a wall. 

The Ukraine war is an example of Russia having to be strong because their back is against the wall.

Russia has no right to invade because a neighboring nation gets friendly with NATO

Then the US had no right to blockade Cuba in '62, the very year after they invaded Cuba, 1961, just because Cuba got friendly with Russia in order to protect themselves from.... America. In 1962 Russia also felt the need to protect themselves from America, because of the USA's nuclear missiles in nearby Turkey. 

So, if you're keeping score, the one thing that both of these situations have in common is that the genesis of them was other nations protecting themselves from American aggression with their deployment and research of WMDs. Go figger. 

F*ck Russia, Go Ukraine

supporting the carpet bombing of Ukraine is a despicable position to take just to virtue signal against Obama and Biden's foreign policy

Not Ukraine, just Kyiv, and the POTUS & his party have nothing to do with it. It's America. Almost all of these aggressions had bipartisan support.

Fuck Ukraine, all the way. Go Russia.