Canada Must Stop Funding Ukraine War

18 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the poor leadership of the left is the mechanism which will return Trump to the Oval Office

it's all working out quite swimmingly in fact

I like DeSantis.  He’s young though.  He could come in after Trump.  The problem is that Trump is seen as a divisive figure.  We need a Reagan.  Still think Trump would be better right now than Joe.  We need big tent centrist conservatives to run the show.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I like DeSantis.  He’s young though.  He could come in after Trump.  The problem is that Trump is seen as a divisive figure.  We need a Reagan.  Still think Trump would be better right now than Joe.  We need big tent centrist conservatives to run the show.  

Trump is a big tent centrist conservative

he defeated the Woke Democrats by adopting their old platform to appeal to the working & middle classes

protectionism, restricting immigration, industrial policy, peace through strength

this used to be the platform of the Democrats

Trump is no Barry Goldwater, Trump is a classic Reagan Democrat

this is what MAGA looks like, and this is what it looked like in 1980

and the left went completely hysterical about Ronald Reagan in the exact same lunatic fashion then as well

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

all of those are utterly insignificant concerns in the context of global thermonuclear war

we were fighting the Cold War during the most dangerous four years in the history of civilization, 1979-1983

25,000 thermonuclear warheads on alert, if that had reached DEFCON 1, it would have been an Extinction Event

as a veteran myself, I would have laid down my life to prevent the deaths of literally billions

And how is supporting terrorist groups like the scumbags of the mujaheeden going to prevent nuclear war?

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

has led to me having a very good life

the Iron Curtain fell, and it's been non stop good times ever since

when the wall came down, it was the greatest moment of my generation

The problem is that America non stop complain about 9-11

yes AQ committed 9-11 and killed Americans, but they are not all bad giving that the wall fall. 

The question is:  Why do we tolerate American crying like little bitches "AQ killed my family in 9-11".

Shouldn't the family of 9-11 be told to shut up.

Even better if they complain shouldn't they be made to lick a very hairy AQ balls.

And then told to lick some super hairy AQ bum?

Just the fact that 9-11 family victims complain about their lost ones, show they are nothing but Russian and Soviet agents. 

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

We should all be very proud of that work and I am.  I just wish we had better leaders for this.  Trump was so much better at handling Russia.  

100% True, under Trump the war would not have happened.

Trump would have favoured negation or a diplomatic solution. 

If there's a living definition of a terrorist state, no need to go any further. Right here, in your daily news feed. If you had an individual behaving this way in your neighborhood you'd be in a serious trouble. These days we are deciding and determining, collectively what our planetary neighborhood will be for the foreseeable future. Let's make no mistakes about that.

24 minutes ago, rectum said:

And how is supporting terrorist groups like the scumbags of the mujaheeden going to prevent nuclear war?

the Soviet War in Afghanistan was the straw that broke the Russian's back

leading to the collapse of the Warsaw Pact, the withdrawal of Soviet forces in occupation of Eastern Europe

followed very quickly thereafter by the fall of the Iron Curtain and the collapse of the Soviet slave empire itself

Edited by Dougie93

14 minutes ago, myata said:

if you had an individual behaving this way in your neighborhood you'd be in a serious trouble. 

What neighborhood do you live in?

Is it normal in your neighbourhood for the KKK to have parades, and for NAZI with their symbols and arms to parade int he day light?

7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

leading to the collapse of the Warsaw Pact, the withdrawal of Soviet forces in occupation of Eastern Europe

followed very quickly thereafter by the fall of the Iron Curtain and the collapse of the Soviet slave empire itself

and did all the nuclear weapons Soviet have evaporate? 

Russia still has those weapons.

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Would you allow an Afghan Mujaheeden or AQ member to penetrate you?

Or at least give them a BJ?

After all, you should show how grateful you are for their service. 

1 minute ago, rectum said:

and did all the nuclear weapons Soviet have evaporate? 

Russia still has those weapons.

indeed

and this is once again manoeuvre  warfare at the geostrategic level

so this dwarfs the stakes of the GWOT by many orders of magnitude

tragic as it was, 9-11 was insignificant damage even in comparison to just a single thermonuclear strike

this is the only existential threat

so this is the war we are forced to fight

in the Cold War, we  called it the Balance of Terror

strategic deterrence against interpolar thermonuclear exchange

there is no backing off in the face of Putin's attempts act nuclear blackmail

the logic of nuclear deterrence demands a robust response to counter any such threats by the adversary

peace through strength

18 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

9-11 was insignificant damage

Here i will have to agree with you.

and I salute you for not being angry at 9-11.

After all I don't see what is the issue with 9-11 or why any American would be angry at 9-11.

At most 9-11 is like being bitten by a mosquito.

4 minutes ago, rectum said:

Here i will have to agree with you.

and I salute you for not being angry at 9-11.

After all I don't see what is the issue with 9-11 or why any American would be angry at 9-11.

At most 9-11 is like being bitten by a mosquito.

the response to 9-11 was equally insignificant in terms of global thermonuclear war

nobody was drafted to fight in the GWOT

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the response to 9-11 was equally insignificant in terms of global thermonuclear war

$6.5 trillion is not insignificant. 

It just show that the new generation are Russian agents.

When I see an Iraq or Afghan war veteran, i get so angry I want to shit in their mouth.

Because those veterans are scumbags and Russian agents. 

Those veterans belong to jail for fighting the freedom fighter who made the soviet empire collapse. 

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Personally if i was a the US president. 

I will jail every scumbag Afghan veteran.

Send those scumbag in Guantanamo, and force them to eat the shit of AQ members.

AQ are out friends, and the piece of shit of worthless veteran are hurting our AQ friends who defeated the soviet. 

22 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

You gave me a great idea.

Next time I am in NYC for business.

I will find homeless Afghan vet, give them food with laxative in it.

Homeless, with no access to a bathroom and shitting himself would be amazing.

That will teach him to fight our friend the AQ who defeated the Soviet.

Maybe while they sleep even pee on them and scream: TAKE THAT DIRTY RUSSIAN AGENT

image.thumb.png.81c0c76b5265b4a6dab2034b92555073.png

Edited by rectum

RuZZia is living a true definition of a psycho terrorist. She projects her own deep psychological issues onto others and then tries to blame them for her own, criminal acts. Was there any one instance when NATO threatened poor Russia, let alone attacked it? Bullshit. Criminal, murderous psycho is what its act is - it's in the fact and no further analysis needed. The whole idea of NATO came from the people who wanted to be safe from such psychos.

And cowardly too. Having her dirty ass kicked in combat it hid away and shelling cities full of civilians from distance. Like Grozny, like Aleppo do check the pictures only there they didn't have air defenses, Harpoons and HIMARS so getting her ass kicked again. And kicking her out all way from Ukraine and isolating in her dirty and stinky lair is the only way for the normal world to be safe again. Just reflect on it - what could be the alternative? What would be the first thing any and every aspiring thug and dictator get - ever, in perpetuity if RuZZia isn't stopped now?

Do try to find a better fitting example of a terrorist state though. A worthy exercise.

Edited by myata

12 minutes ago, rectum said:

$6.5 trillion is not insignificant. 

It just show that the new generation are Russian agents.

When I see an Iraq or Afghan war veteran, i get so angry I want to shit in their mouth.

Because those veterans are scumbags and Russian agents. 

Those veterans belong to jail for fighting the freedom fighter who made the soviet empire collapse. 

What?  No.  The Taliban are bad news, especially back then.  They treated women like slaves, not allowing them education or work, not allowing them to leave the house without a male chaperone.  The whippings and public executions were horrifying.  They provided havens for extremist terrorist training.  They had to be dealt with though now they are back.  Afghanistan is a strange combination of religious extremism and narco opium state.  It was important strategically as a major trade route to the east.  It’s a morass basically.  Uneducated teen thugs rules the population with fear.  It’s still probably better than it was before westerners intervened.  Depends on what the Taliban does.

The Soviet occupation of Afghanistan was actually a relatively progressive period for that country compared to the Taliban that followed.  Russia gave up on it eventually and so did the Yanks.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

What?  No.  The Taliban are bad news, especially back then.  They treated women like slaves, not allowing them education or work, not allowing them to leave the house without a male chaperone.  The whippings and public executions were horrifying.  They provided havens for extremist terrorist training.  They had to be dealt with though now they are back.  Afghanistan is a strange combination of religious extremism and narco opium state.  It was important strategically as a major trade route to the east.  It’s a morass basically.  Uneducated teen thugs rules the population with fear.  It’s still probably better than it was before westerners intervened.  Depends on what the Taliban does.  

Every single Mujaheeden from the 70s and 80s are nothing but terrorists and scumbags. 

Many of them used to throw acid on women face who went to school. 

My reply is only to Dougie93.

Who attitude is similar to l lot of Americans: when those terrorists did hurt local population, terrorised women, we are fine with them, they are our ally.

They are happy with the Taliban destroying the lives of 20 million afghan woman.

8 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

.  It’s still probably better than it was before westerners intervened.  Depends on what the Taliban does.  

Afghan was great under Soviet influence.

Women had equal rights to men, good infrastructure, no refugee, till CIA decided to give terrorists billions. 

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the Taliban did not exist back then

the Taliban were not founded by Mullah Omar until the post Soviet withdrawal Afghan civil war, in 1994

There are pictures and video of Reagan hosting Taliban leaders in the white house form the 80s.

The very same leaders who later have been on the US Terror list.

image.thumb.png.e9bbfc5fa1405bd65745f77a7a6fc38b.png

AQ was actually a very minor player in the Soviet Afghan War

it was mostly just a Saudi funded support base in Pakistan

hence why AQ means "The Base"

AQ is not actually Mujahadeen

AQ was volunteer foriegn Arab fighters

they were only a tiny fraction of the assets which were turned against the Soviets

the most significant faction of Mujaheddin was rather in the North, in the Panshir Valley

there was no Taliban at the time

12 minutes ago, myata said:

Was there any one instance when NATO threatened poor Russia, let alone attacked it?

Proxi war, where NATO armed, financed and trained Nazi terrorist groups that carried terror attacks against Russian speaking population.

You are telling me the US will not go to war when Americans are killed in terror attacks?