Canada Must Exit Climate Agreement Immediately

7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

even the strawman you are trying to compete against to sell your bad ideas is better than your bad ideas

What the hell are you talking about?

Do you actually speak as weirdly as you write to people in the real world?

9 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I figure that your solutions suck

and actual solutions are needed

Would you PLEASE suggest some so we can get a better sense of where on Earth you're coming from?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Would it be too much to ask how just much consensus is actually required?  It would be interesting to know if the answer  is based on some consensus principle that is universally applied to all branches of science as opposed to a figure pulled out of someone's ass.  

science has nothing to do with consensus

a bunch of experts believing something doesn't make it true

science is about challenging consensus

that's how all great breakthroughs happen

Galileo knows

if science was done by consensus we'd never learn anything new and default to the status quo

that's scientific stagnation

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I agree with a lot of your post but... we have seen that temperatures are rising more slowly thanks to CO2 growth than the worst predictions from 30 years ago.

Also, saying 'no top down ' mandates isn't realistic.  Governments exist for a reason, and most people want something done.

people wanting the government to do counterproductive things, doesn't make it a good idea

if you want solutions that actually work, central planning is not the place to look for them

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

science has nothing to do with consensus

a bunch of experts believing something doesn't make it true

Sometimes consensus has nothing to do with science but this isn't one of those times.

that is what science is actually all about

I think how long a vast bunch persists in believing something has a bearing on it.  Is there no time component to the determination of when agreement is appropriate for action?

Galileo knows

His persecutors knew that too once they saw his evidence, and the consensus was strong that he had to be kept quiet to protect the vested interest they had in the status quo.

If you've seen one deliberate denier you've seen them all.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Sometimes consensus has nothing to do with science but this isn't one of those times.

I think how long a vast bunch persists in believing something has a bearing on it.  Is there no time component to the determination of when agreement is appropriate for action?

His persecutors knew that too once they saw his evidence, and the consensus was strong that he had to be kept quiet to protect the vested interest they had in the status quo.

If you've seen one deliberate denier you've seen them all.

there is plenty of action being taken

just not as much of the kind of action that those who demand big centrally planned boondoggles want

which is a good thing

6 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The world population will start declining around 2050 once your lot are gone (the Boomers).

If you think taking away rights and freedoms and trusting some committee to tell us how to live is an improvement, you’re lost. 

I am not a boomer, you ******** !  

I was let into this country under the pretext that I was replacing the same fucking boomers you are now lumping me up with.

The rights and freedoms are lost in proportion to the new bodies brought into the country - more of them, less for you!

Don't wanna hear from you again.

Edited by cougar
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

being dead or poor ain't prosperity

I asked you a simple question"

"Show me how this improves MY LIFE ??? "

You can't answer because there can be no meaningful answer.

Just stop bullshitting me any further.

The U.N. IPCC is actually more of a political body than a purely scientific one and they are the ones that make the doomsday decrees that have scared half the world to death on climate change and global warming.  The UN IPCC has their own agenda and it is not a scientific agenda.  It is all part of the U.N. agenda of social development goals or SDG.  That is a Marxist goal of wealth redistribution.  One way of doing that is to manipulate the world into believing that developed countries must give a significant part of their wealth to poorer countries to help mitigate the effects of climate change.  The first step to doing this is making the world believe that man is responsible for climate change.  Ironically, the left wing political parties, like the Liberals, NDP and Greens, have completely bought into the idea of man-made climate change.  They just happen to be the ones who also believe in wealth redistribution to solve the world's problems.

45 minutes ago, cougar said:

I asked you a simple question"

"Show me how this improves MY LIFE ??? "

You can't answer because there can be no meaningful answer.

Just stop bullshitting me any further.

I can point out the myriad ways it improves your life, and I have on many occasions

you then invoke a climate apocalypse that isn't happening to say it isn't worth it

and/or you will just deny the benefits

I'm sick of playing this game with you

you are a bad faith poster on this subject

you are totally immune to reason

I can point out the myriad ways it improves your life, and I have on many occasions

You can , but you can't!      

That's why you have not posted a single suggestion out of your "myriad".

Just shut up at last.

9 minutes ago, cougar said:

You can , but you can't!      

That's why you have not posted a single suggestion out of your "myriad".

Just shut up at last.

I have posted many suggestions

all the people asking me for suggestions right now

have been given lots by me on many occasions 

then they later pretend that I never did if I don't constantly repeat myself

you have already done this on numerous occasions, as has eyeball

if a good faith poster wants some suggestions from me, then I will answer them

but you two get nothing for being asshats

Edited by Yzermandius19

I have posted many suggestions

all the people asking me for suggestions right now

have been given lots by me on many occasions 

then they later pretend that I never did if I don't constantly repeat myself

and if I don't, then I never had any

you have already done this on numerous occasions, as has eyeball

if a good faith poster wants some suggestions from me, then I will answer them

but you two get nothing for being asshats

So you prefer to post one meaningless long post after another, instead of telling we what your suggestions were straight???

But then ,I am the"bad faith poster" ?    At least I like that notion as it makes me laugh.  Laughter is good for you.

5 minutes ago, cougar said:

So you prefer to post one meaningless long post after another, instead of telling we what your suggestions were straight???

you know what my suggestions were

I have repeated them to you on more than one occasion when you play this game

now I'm sick of you pretending our previous conversations never happened

and acting like you asking me over and over when you already know my answer is a reasonable request

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Haha 1

you know what my suggestions were

I have repeated them to you on more than one occasion when you play this game

now I'm sick of you pretending our previous conversations never happened

and acting like you asking me over and over when you already know my answer is a reasonable request

Look what Mr. Grand Master Bullshiter, since you will never say a thing (because you do not know what to say)and you never said anything previously either,  I will tell you what those extra fucking bodies do to me.

1. They reduce my living space down to nothing!  I lived in the center of the Canadian prosperity - Toronto, GTA, whatever you wanna call it.   More people come there, you can't find a place to live; you can't buy as prices and rents go up; you can't live like a free person as you're surrounded by concrete.   Now they figure, concrete and densely populated cities are heat trapping islands with temperatures a few degrees higher than neighboring areas.   More people - your life is devalued and starts getting meaningless - you are a small replaceable wheel in a big capitalist machine.  Your wages stay the same, your buying power goes down.  Fuck that!  So I fucked off!

2. But wherever you go, you can't escape the Capitalist globalist agenda of growing the population and making a small city become a midle size city and a few years later a large city.   In the process before reaching the |prosperity described to you above under "1", you go through these stages:

- traffic on your nice quiet road increased because of the new fucking bodies - more risks of accidents for you, more noise, more garbage lefts along the road by the idiots, trees start to disappear in favor of new clearings, yards, industrial parks - just so we have more noise, pollution, heat, carbon emissions, deforestation and on and on.

- guys start encroaching on my fishing spots and mushroom patches leaving less fish and mushrooms for me a directly impacting my quality of life / happiness.

- guys start buying the wilderness I enjoy, leaving me with less and less

- wildlife are pushed back out or killed off - wildlife do not like increased noise and more fucking bodies

- healthcare quality goes down - more patients for my doctor, as doctors do not seem to increase at the rate of the new fucking bodies

- your property taxes go up - they tell you your house increased in value, which is bullshit,because in reality it depreciated each year and since you sold nothing you did not get anything out of it; just got poorer by paying more of your money to the fucking government.

- your hiking trails start getting busy, and one day may get crowded.  You've lost what you had because of the extra fucking bodies

- they start shoving pipelines up my ass - in each and every river valley I go to, or railway lines, increasing the traffic and noise and limiting my access to the rivers and my enjoyment.  They then start doubling highway lanes, to make roads wider and get traffic run faster

- landfills grow in size and volume with the leachate and toxins going into the environment

- air pollution increases , water pollution increase, soil erosion increases, average temperatures go up

I don't need the extra new fucking bodies.  Not any of them, for nothing!

36 minutes ago, cougar said:

Look what Mr. Grand Master Bullshiter, since you will never say a thing (because you do not know what to say)and you never said anything previously either,  I will tell you what those extra fucking bodies do to me.

1. They reduce my living space down to nothing!  I lived in the center of the Canadian prosperity - Toronto, GTA, whatever you wanna call it.   More people come there, you can't find a place to live; you can't buy as prices and rents go up; you can't live like a free person as you're surrounded by concrete.   Now they figure, concrete and densely populated cities are heat trapping islands with temperatures a few degrees higher than neighboring areas.   More people - your life is devalued and starts getting meaningless - you are a small replaceable wheel in a big capitalist machine.  Your wages stay the same, your buying power goes down.  Fuck that!  So I fucked off!

2. But wherever you go, you can't escape the Capitalist globalist agenda of growing the population and making a small city become a midle size city and a few years later a large city.   In the process before reaching the |prosperity described to you above under "1", you go through these stages:

- traffic on your nice quiet road increased because of the new fucking bodies - more risks of accidents for you, more noise, more garbage lefts along the road by the idiots, trees start to disappear in favor of new clearings, yards, industrial parks - just so we have more noise, pollution, heat, carbon emissions, deforestation and on and on.

- guys start encroaching on my fishing spots and mushroom patches leaving less fish and mushrooms for me a directly impacting my quality of life / happiness.

- wildlife are pushed back out or killed off - wildlife do not like increased noise and more fucking bodies

- healthcare quality goes down - more patients for my doctor, as doctors do not seem to increase at the rate of the new fucking bodies

- your property taxes go up - they tell you your house increased in value, which is bullshit,because in reality it depreciated each year and since you sold nothing you did not get anything out of it; just got poorer by paying more of your money to the fucking government.

- your hiking trails start getting busy, and one day may get crowded.  You've lost what you had because of the extra fucking bodies

- they start shoving pipelines up my ass - in each and every river valley I go to, or railway lines, increasing the traffic and noise and limiting my access to the rivers and my enjoyment.  They then start doubling highway lanes, to make roads wider and get traffic run faster

- landfills grow in size and volume with the leachate and toxins going into the environment

- air pollution increases , water pollution increase, soil erosion increases, average temperatures go up

Canada's birth rate is below replacement

we are running out of people 

particularly younger people

and you still complain about too many of them

if your area is too crowded, move to a less crowded area

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Canada's birth rate is below replacement

we are running out of bodies

and you still complain about too many of them

if your area is too crowded, move to a less crowded area

STFU.  

6 minutes ago, cougar said:

STFU.  

you stfu

if you live near too many people for your liking

move to an area near less people

it is not on everyone else to accommodate your desire by moving away from you

or on the government to stop them from moving near you

grow the f*ck up

Edited by Yzermandius19

you stfu

if you live near too many people for your liking

move to an area near less people

it is not on everyone else to accommodate that desire by moving away from you

You were going to tell me how the extra fucking bodies are improving my life / bringing me prosperity and now you tell me where to go to escape from them ??

STFU, don't make a bigger moron of yourself (if at all possible)

10 minutes ago, cougar said:

You were going to tell me how the extra fucking bodies are improving my life / bringing me prosperity and now you tell me where to go to escape from them ??

STFU, don't make a bigger moron of yourself (if at all possible)

the extra bodies fuel the economic growth of the goods and services you like

they also help to invent things that improve the environment you claim to want to protect

if you think pollution is bad now, it was far worse before the industrial revolution that you blame for ruining the planet

it was far worse when there was a lot less people as well

the deforestation you decry was far worse before fossil fuels started being used en masse for energy

human prosperity is the environment's friend

human poverty is the environment's enemy

Edited by Yzermandius19

6 hours ago, cougar said:

I am not a boomer, you ******** !  

I was let into this country under the pretext that I was replacing the same fucking boomers you are now lumping me up with.

The rights and freedoms are lost in proportion to the new bodies brought into the country - more of them, less for you!

Don't wanna hear from you again.

Yeah we shouldn’t of let you in. Y’know, gotta reduce our carbon footprint’n’ all.

5 hours ago, cougar said:

OK, previously you have had some valid points. I read your diatribe twice to find some sort of meaning and am baffled.

What it boils down to me is you are pissed at population increase and considering Canadians are not making babies, you must be taking a broad brush swing at immigration.

Sounds to me you are blaming immigrants for all the things wrong  and you dislike.

Your essay is less climate issue than your anti migrant stance.

28 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

OK, previously you have had some valid points. I read your diatribe twice to find some sort of meaning and am baffled.

What it boils down to me is you are pissed at population increase and considering Canadians are not making babies, you must be taking a broad brush swing at immigration.

Sounds to me you are blaming immigrants for all the things wrong  and you dislike.

Your essay is less climate issue than your anti migrant stance.

like I say it's not a pro-environment stance

it's an anti-human stance

this is the common denominator in cougar's immigration and environmental policies

cougar just hates people and wants to punish them for existing and thriving

then comes up with policy changes that impede their ability to do that

cloaking that agenda by using nicer sounding buzzwords when trying to sell it to the rubes

but at the end of the day

cougar is just a misanthropic Malthusian who seeks to use the government as a weapon against the people he hates

whose politics are driven by envy and resentment

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, cougar said:

Changed???  And who exactly measured that?  Must have changed by quite a bit in the past 10 years to cause this dramatic change in our climate.  If this is the case, the Earth may have no more than 10 years left to live.

You ask ME to go suffer????  No, I will send all those rapidly multiplying rabbits with 4 kids and over to go suffer.   Not my problem they chose to breed like that.

Why is having 4 kids an issue with you?

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Why is having 4 kids an issue with you?

Cougar is a selfish sadist who is willing to see people murdered so she can enjoy peace in her mountain retreat.  If anyone wonders if elites exist who would be happy to see most people suffer if it meant they could get a better view and some quiet from their Swiss or Jasper terrace, Cougar is proof positive. I remember her supporting unlimited abortion rights, including partial birth abortion (infanticide), probably for similar reasons.  Ecofascism is a thing.