Creepy, Sniffy, Kid-Smooching Joe Biden Took Nude Showers With His Daughter Which She Feels Were Inappropriate.

This was on Tucker Carlson Tonight, and it was also partially reported on by Project Veritas, so what I'm posting here is true:

Joe's daughter left her diary in a halfway house after she got out of rehab, the next occupant of that room found it under the bed there, she sold it to Project Veritas.

The FBI raided the homes of James O'Keefe and another PV reporter with guns out to retrieve the diary for some reason, and now reporters from another outlet, The Daily News, have released some info from it. The Daily News apparently decided to report on these things because they felt like it was something that the Russians or Chinses could use it to blackmail Joe if it remained a secret.

Apparently she wrote in her diary that Joe took nude showers with her when she was a little girl, which she feels were "probably not appropriate" and she also writes that she was "hypersexualized" at a young age. 

Those are all facts, but whether or not it is proof that Biden is a pedo is up for debate.

There are all kinds of photos of him being creepy and inappropriate with little children on the internet, plus a video of him kissing his early teen granddaughter on the mouth.

I attached a photo of him kissing his granddaughter on the mouth, but there's video of it on the web as well.

There's also a pic of him kissing the little boy on the mouth attached.

What's in this post, while true, isn't enough evidence to say that he's is defintely a pedo, it's certain that he's inappropriate with small children in a fairly sexual way.

This reminds of back when 1) people suspected M Jackson was a pedo and joked about it although there was no solid evidence, then 2) little bits of info started trickling out which were dismissed by the majority of the public, then 3) more and more info started coming out to the point where it was no longer in doubt.

Biden is at stage 2 on the MJackson scale now, do you guys think that he's a full on Pedo? 

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 11.08.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 11.07.46 PM.png

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Apparently is now proof. 

Stop trying to not believe something just because you don't like it.

I'm not a member of the sheeple, so I'm not going to overstate the level of certainty here, and the one thing that I don't want to vouch for in this story is "what are the exact words in her diary and what is their intended meaning?" I said apparently and I don't want to hang any more credibility on that aspect of this story than 'apparently'.

I'm almost 100% certain that there's a diary that belongs to Biden's daughter that ended up in the hands of Project Veritas and the Daily News, and that the people at The Daily News feel like the diary indicates that Joe had showers with her when she was young which she feels were inappropriate, but the buck stops there for now.

I expect heartfelt, passionate denials will be coming shortly, replete with accusations of douchebaggery, and comments like "Who would even read from the diary of a recovering addict, let alone share that information on TV and the internet! Just be angry everyone, and disregard this!", but it's still a story right now and it's ok to discuss it honestly and accurately.

Just remember, Aristedes, the story came from very credible sources with solid track records for being accurate. If it came from CNN then I agree, the wise decision would be to dismiss it out of hand, but this info is not from an organization that's dedicated to disinformation so the wise thing to do is just file it in your head under "possible, plausible, or even likely, but definitely not proven yet" and then wait for the rebuttals and for other people, who are central to the accusation, to chime in.

One thing that gives me reason to take this seriously is that it's also a pretty wicked accusation to make, which would easily blow back in the faces of the story's authors if incorrect. It's at the level of "career-destroying" if there's not some real oomph behind it.

Another reason to take it seriously is that the POTUS sent several members of the FBI out to retrieve a diary. The personal diary of a recovering addict. That's pretty weird.  

They know that it isn't even a stolen diary, it's just a diary that was left behind somewhere. If it belonged to one of Trump's kids, no doubt the FBI would be lying about it to the FISA courts and airing the dirty laundry themselves, but that's not central to this story. The main thing is that the FBI felt like there was info in that diary that was important enough that they needed to invade people's homes to get it. There ya go. 

We all know that Biden has been credibly accused of rape, and that his kids have always been emotional train wrecks for some reason, and I think we'd all agree that Biden has a really creepy pedo vibe. This seems like a puzzle piece that fits perfectly.

I do really feel bad for his daughter right now, and I hope that it doesn't do her more harm than good, but a bigger story is that the information in that diary actually could have been used for blackmail by anyone, not just Russia or China, and now that it's out in the open the opportunity for blackmailing the POTUS with the diary is greatly diminished. 

Bottom line - a majority of Americans already wish that Joe was out of office, and I doubt that this diary or any statements to come from his daughter in the upcoming weeks will aid in his removal, so it's just basically a case of "now ya know the buzz around this story". It will go away soon. The MSM needs it to go away, and they're the final arbiter.

By next Saturday there will be plenty of new lies and disinformation out from the MSM which will distract you from this story. This will fade into oblivion, and maybe in a year or two you'll be looking for something on page 5 of the US Politics section and you'll see this thread and not even remember anything about it at first. 

• Like 1

So according to Tucker she left a diary in a rehab centre and some unknown person found and sold it to Veritas. The FBI conveniently seized it so Tucker doesn't have to back up his claim. The Daily News (which one, there are hundreds) allegedly printed parts of this diary which no one seems to have seen and that to you is proof. 

The least you could do is provide a link to that "Daily News" article. Or are you just parroting what Tucker told you?

This meme has 3 different pictures of creepy Joe kissing his granddaughter on the mouth. 

I think we all have younger family members by now, daughters or nieces or granddaughters, and I wonder how many of us have ever kissed any of them on the lips... I hope that number is zero, but maybe someone has done it, and they could tell us what culture that's acceptable in? 

Did anyone here ever kiss any babies on the lips? I think we'd all agree that's inappropriate and I'll assume the answer is zero, so when would it be appropriate to start? 3? Ewww. 6? If you're not already doing it by 6, which is weird, it would be weird to start. How would you make a 6 yr old feel like it was ok to kiss you on the lips if they had never done it before. 

The older they get, the weirder it is to start. 12? Fuckin gross. If my grandma tried to kiss me on the lips when I was 12 I woulda puked. 

14? No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 

So, my guess is that if he's kissing her on the lips now, he was kissing her on the lips long before she was old enough to have any idea of what kisses on the lips actually mean to an adult male. But he fuckin well knew.

Would you let your baby, your 2-yr-old, your 4 yr old daughter be babysat by an uncle or grandfather that kissed them on the lips the way that Biden kisses his granddaughter?

I'd punch that mofo in the face if he kissed my pre-school daughter on the lips like that. He's a sick bastard. Kissing people on the lips is not a dispassionate act. It's not an act of paternal love. 

Is there anyone here who feels like kissing pre-school children on the lips is an act of paternal love? 

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 10.03.04 AM.png

15 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So according to Tucker she left a diary in a rehab centre and some unknown person found and sold it to Veritas. The FBI conveniently seized it so Tucker doesn't have to back up his claim. The Daily News (which one, there are hundreds) allegedly printed parts of this diary which no one seems to have seen and that to you is proof. 

The least you could do is provide a link to that "Daily News" article. Or are you just parroting what Tucker told you?

The NYT has their own theory about how Ashley Biden's diary wound up in the hands of Project Veritas, but I can't get past their paywall because I'm not dumb enough to buy shit. Their reaction to the story is all about "WHY DID SOMEONE HAVE HER DIARY" and they don't care about its content. 

it's a fact that her diary got out there, and it's not new either. Tucker just waited a long time to report on it. 

The FBI absolutely raided two locations to try to get it, at least one was a private residence but I think the other may have been an office. The fact that the FBI conducted raids to get the diary back is not up for debate either.

I looked online and I saw what are allegedly pictures of her diary entries, and I didn't see where they were refuted. You can find them online for yourself if you look. 

All that's really in question is how accurate HER OWN, UNSOLICITED WORDS are. She doesn't explicitly say what he did, just that she had showers with him that she feels were inappropriate. That's it. That's the only part of the story which requires any real consideration. What does she feel happened to her. 

Everything else is fact. 

Like I said, it was on Tucker Carlson, so book it. It's not some CNN bullshit which should be dismissed out of hand. 

Edited by WestCanMan

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Like I said, it was on Tucker Carlson, so book it. It's not some CNN bullshit which should be dismissed out of hand. 

You wouldn't dismiss anything Tucker told you out of hand, you gobble it up like a Labrador retriever that found a steak on the floor.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The NYT has their own theory about how Ashley Biden's diary wound up in the hands of Project Veritas, but I can't get past their paywall because I'm not dumb enough to buy shit. Their reaction to the story is all about "WHY DID SOMEONE HAVE HER DIARY" and they don't care about its content. 

it's a fact that her diary got out there, and it's not new either. Tucker just waited a long time to report on it. 

The FBI absolutely raided two locations to try to get it, at least one was a private residence but I think the other may have been an office. The fact that the FBI conducted raids to get the diary back is not up for debate either.

I looked online and I saw what are allegedly pictures of her diary entries, and I didn't see where they were refuted. You can find them online for yourself if you look. 

All that's really in question is how accurate HER OWN, UNSOLICITED WORDS are. She doesn't explicitly say what he did, just that she had showers with him that she feels were inappropriate. That's it. That's the only part of the story which requires any real consideration. What does she feel happened to her. 

Everything else is fact. 

@Aristides

Do you have any comments to make?

Do you understand now that Tucker Carlson was totally on point?

You're here chiming in with accusations of dishonest reporting, but now tat you know the reporting was factual, do you have an apology to extend? Can you man up?

What do you think about the subject matter? You haven't addressed it directly. Are you unable? 

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

@Aristides

Do you have any comments to make?

Do you understand now that Tucker Carlson was totally on point?

You're here chiming in with accusations of dishonest reporting, but now tat you know the reporting was factual, do you have an apology to extend? Can you man up?

What do you think about the subject matter? You haven't addressed it directly. Are you unable? 

How was he on point, he provided nothing to back it up.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

This meme has 3 different pictures of creepy Joe kissing his granddaughter on the mouth. 

I think we all have younger family members by now, daughters or nieces or granddaughters, and I wonder how many of us have ever kissed any of them on the lips... I hope that number is zero, but maybe someone has done it, and they could tell us what culture that's acceptable in? 

Did anyone here ever kiss any babies on the lips? I think we'd all agree that's inappropriate and I'll assume the answer is zero, so when would it be appropriate to start? 3? Ewww. 6? If you're not already doing it by 6, which is weird, it would be weird to start. How would you make a 6 yr old feel like it was ok to kiss you on the lips if they had never done it before. 

The older they get, the weirder it is to start. 12? Fuckin gross. If my grandma tried to kiss me on the lips when I was 12 I woulda puked. 

14? No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 

So, my guess is that if he's kissing her on the lips now, he was kissing her on the lips long before she was old enough to have any idea of what kisses on the lips actually mean to an adult male. But he fuckin well knew.

Would you let your baby, your 2-yr-old, your 4 yr old daughter be babysat by an uncle or grandfather that kissed them on the lips the way that Biden kisses his granddaughter?

I'd punch that mofo in the face if he kissed my pre-school daughter on the lips like that. He's a sick bastard. Kissing people on the lips is not a dispassionate act. It's not an act of paternal love. 

Is there anyone here who feels like kissing pre-school children on the lips is an act of paternal love? 

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 10.03.04 AM.png

Looks like a peck to me, the way you are talking you would think he was giving her tongue. I don't know what their family custom is and neither do you. Yes I have given my daughter a peck on the lips, more than once but unlike Trump I have never thought for a second that I would like to jump on her bones if she wasn't my daughter. That's really creepy.

19 minutes ago, Aristides said:

How was he on point, he provided nothing to back it up.

He provided video of the FBI raid, and interviewed one of the people whose residence was raided, and the he talked to the people who saw the book and reported on its content. The NYT already verified the diary long ago, so leftists can't act like it's fake. 

So you just lied again and refused to discuss the facts. You're a good little leftist Aristedes. A true sheeple. 

20 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Looks like a peck to me, 

Eyes closed, mouth on mouth, that's not a peck.

That kid grew up thinking that kissing creepy Joe on the lips was normal.

Look at him kissing the little boy on the mouth. It's not even consensual (as if a minor could even give proper legal consent), he's holding the kid's face.

The girl that's right there is staring away blankly. If you look at the smooch, and everyone else's reaction, it's a distrbing picture.

It's just a fact that Joe does things which decent people consider inappropriate and disgusting. Now there's some reason to believe he does things that might even be illegal. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.59.36 AM.png

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

You wouldn't dismiss anything Tucker told you out of hand, you gobble it up like a Labrador retriever that found a steak on the floor.

Watch Tuckers segment, it's now on you tube. Biden sent in his thugs to confiscate that diary it all makes sense now. Bidens hair sniffing and Hunters and Ashley's drug/alcohol abuse and sex addictions they were traumatized as children and where was Jill while all this was going on?

There is no crime in possession of a diary, Joe wanted that diary at all cost, we have not seen a scandal like this of epic proportions in years. 

That diary is real and Joe took showers with his young daughter 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -TSS- said:

There is a noticeable difference how the American MSM treats Biden. No longer with kid gloves. Are they preparing us for the news that the old fool will be thrown under the bus?

Given how pathetic the MSM is I actually think they approve of where the country is at now and what Biden's done but they are also very concerned about their party being able to win the midterms and in 2024. It's not really up to Biden whether or not he runs again, it's up to his puppet masters. 

They have to find some new face to distract the American public from Biden's dismal record as president.

Dana Perino summed it up nicely in that Biden and his team at the White House and the MSM complain that it's merely a problem of communication and Joe has to get the message out more. But of course Joe Biden is the last person in the world anyone would want to go out and speak more.

I have sympathy for Biden's daughter.

• Like 2

Greetings and I was not sure where to start out so I am just gonna jump in right here and say hello and I am new to this forum. I did not see a new members or introduction section so I am taking a chance. Hope I am not stepping out of bounds right off the bat. Anyway, glad to be here and looking forward to robust conversation and exchanging of ideas.

1 hour ago, T.O. Goodwin said:

Greetings and I was not sure where to start out so I am just gonna jump in right here and say hello and I am new to this forum. I did not see a new members or introduction section so I am taking a chance. Hope I am not stepping out of bounds right off the bat. Anyway, glad to be here and looking forward to robust conversation and exchanging of ideas.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy the back and forth stuff in here lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T.O. Goodwin said:

Greetings T.O.

You're right, there's no introductory thread here. Just feel free to chime in anywhere you want, on whatever topic you want. 

The main thing to worry about here is staying on topic in each thread. The Mod's favourite quote is "play the topic, not the player" or some such. 

• Like 1

Dear Mr. President:

I don't know if you're as sexually deranged as the evidence suggests. But I do know you've destroyed American life and that has trashed the millions who live in The West. And Sir...I'm not even sure you understand the level of devastation your leadership has ushered in. Be that as it may...your administration most certainly does.

Thus...Mr. President...your legacy and family will suffer the wrath of the populace you've mindlessly fucked over.

When we're done, Hunter will be destroyed..."Dr. Jill" will be a public joke...and you Sir...will be cast as the dumbest, most destructive POTUS in history. 

Consider this fair warning Mr. President. This leaky ship you've created, will be righted and the cost of righting the ship will be high...for, your dysfunctional family and a whole bunch of your...handlers. 

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

On 6/19/2022 at 3:55 PM, CRABGRABBER said:

Throw that mfer in jail

So says the disciple of a self admitted crotch grabber who walked through the Miss Teen America dressing room and said he would jump on Ivanka's bones if she wasn't his daughter.

Edited by Aristides