Rudy Giuliani Faces Disciplinary Case From Washington, D.C. Bar Over Election Fraud Lies.

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

What ID? Many people don't have driver's licenses or forms of government picture ID. 

Voter ID Requirements | USAGov

It is possible to still vote with a provisional ballot.

Birth certificates, utility bills, bank statements.

Now you're going to say many people have absolutely not one single piece of paper to help identify their identity. If they have nothing at all to verify identity then what prevents them from voting again and again?

There has to be limits on who can and cannot vote if they can't prove who they are. I'm guessing you were/are strongly in favour of vax passports for people. How about showing a form of ID before purchasing a gun? That's reasonable isn't it?

3 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Voter ID Requirements | USAGov

It is possible to still vote with a provisional ballot.

Birth certificates, utility bills, bank statements.

Now you're going to say many people have absolutely not one single piece of paper to help identify their identity. If they have nothing at all to verify identity then what prevents them from voting again and again?

There has to be limits on who can and cannot vote if they can't prove who they are. I'm guessing you were/are strongly in favour of vax passports for people. How about showing a form of ID before purchasing a gun? That's reasonable isn't it?

Each state is specific about the documents it will accept as proof of identification. Be sure you know your state’s voter ID requirements before Election Day.

First state on the list Alabama, requires a picture ID. I didn't check the rest but neither did you.

Yes I do think showing a form of ID before purchasing a gun would be appropriate, you can't kill someone with a vote. 

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

So you're ok with anyone walking up to a voting station , no photo ID, no proof of any kind required and being allowed to cast a vote??

State ID requirements are all over the map. There is no consistency. They can do what they want for state elections but there should be a set standard used by all states for federal elections. Vote in one state then move to another and what you were using for ID is no good. That's just dumb, states shouldn't get to decide who votes in federal elections.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

State ID requirements are all over the map. There is no consistency. They can do what they want for state elections but there should be a set standard used by all states for federal elections. Vote in one state then move to another and what you were using for ID is no good. That's just dumb, states shouldn't get to decide who votes in federal elections.

So the alternative is the federal government of the day, in this case the Democrats, will get to decide who votes. And when the time comes, it may be the Republicans setting the rules over who can vote. Perhaps they'll decide that it makes more sense to ask voters to provide proof of ID in every state.

4 minutes ago, ironstone said:

So the alternative is the federal government of the day, in this case the Democrats, will get to decide who votes. And when the time comes, it may be the Republicans setting the rules over who can vote. Perhaps they'll decide that it makes more sense to ask voters to provide proof of ID in every state.

A government of ours established Elections Canada, I don't know which party it was. Who cares as long as it is fair and honest. 

Just looking at the list, there are four pieces of ID you could use to vote in a presidential election in Alaska that would not enable you to vote in Alabama. That's crazy, it's a federal election.

1 hour ago, CRABGRABBER said:

Rigged election. What else?

There's no evidence of that.  Rigging an election across states would take a significant organization.

The examples put forward are puffed up one-sided anecdotes. After they are debunked, more are submitted.

The Georgia example, where claims were made of fraud, while Trump called electors asking for 11,000 votes should be informative.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

There's no evidence of that.  Rigging an election across states would take a significant organization.

The examples put forward are puffed up one-sided anecdotes. After they are debunked, more are submitted.

The Georgia example, where claims were made of fraud, while Trump called electors asking for 11,000 votes should be informative.

So one side claims there is no evidence of election fraud to be found anywhere and the other side says there is evidence. On the internet each side can find links to prove or disprove fraud or not. 

I would suggest at the very least that it should be open to debate. From what I have read there seems to have been a lot of highly suspicious activity going on in the swing states. I don't think all of these claims have been fully investigated beyond the winning side in the election simply stating, nothing to see here/it didn't happen just move along.

Special Counsel Finds ‘Widespread Election Fraud’ In Nursing Homes (thefederalist.com)

Biden , or rather his handlers, want the feds to take over the administration of elections. This would be more great news for the Democrats as they generally favour making elections less secure. Such as not requiring ID to vote which is insane.

Yes, Biden Is Hiding His Plan To Rig The 2022 Midterm Elections (thefederalist.com)

Rigging can take many forms.

J6 Hysteria Is To Avoid Accountability For Rigging Of The 2020 Election (thefederalist.com)

The propaganda press have also downplayed Zuckerberg’s staggering $419 million expenditure, or falsely presented it as non-partisan help to voters. Independent researchers have shown that the funding dollars overwhelmingly poured into Democrat counties, and particularly such counties in swing states.

The money was used to enable the private takeover of government election offices, erasing the bright red line between campaign operations and government administration of elections. The massive grants were used to run Get Out The Vote operations through these government offices, in a manner that benefited Democrats in overwhelmingly disproportionate ways. The funds were used mostly to register Democrats to vote, encourage Democrats to vote, harvest Democrat ballots, cure defective Democrat ballots, count Democrat ballots, etc.

No right-wing billionaire could have gotten away with even thinking about such an operation, but had he, the media would be all over it. A few hundred thousand dollars in Russian Facebook ads for both Clinton and Trump generated years of hysterical media coverage from the corrupt press. Yet Zuckerberg funding the private takeover of elections to secure Democrat victories has barely been mentioned — much less obsessed over — by most of corporate media.

9 minutes ago, ironstone said:

1. So one side claims there is no evidence of election fraud to be found anywhere and the other side says there is evidence.

2. On the internet each side can find links to prove or disprove fraud or not. 

3. I would suggest at the very least that it should be open to debate.

4. From what I have read there seems to have been a lot of highly suspicious activity going on in the swing states.
I don't think all of these claims have been fully investigated beyond the winning side in the election simply stating, nothing to see here/it didn't happen just move along.

5. Special Counsel Finds ‘Widespread Election Fraud’ In Nursing Homes (thefederalist.com)

6. Biden , or rather his handlers, want the feds to take over the administration of elections. This would be more great news for the Democrats as they generally favour making elections less secure. Such as not requiring ID to vote which is insane.

Yes, Biden Is Hiding His Plan To Rig The 2022 Midterm Elections (thefederalist.com)

1.  Sorry - this is wrong.  First of all "no evidence of election fraud to be found anywhere" is not in question.  The question is whether there was systemic fraud, to the degree where the election was stolen.  Also I wouldn't call it "two sides" as though this is some kind of 50/50 dispute.

2. I agree that the internet is a bad place to decide this.

3. Of course it's open to debate, which is why we re discussing it.

4. But these cases have gone to court and it hasn't gone anywhere.  I ask you what you think it would look like if a losing side kept trying to discredit the system - how would it look different than this ?

5. Looks like about 3000 votes in question there.

6. Sorry but States putting people in charge who say the vote was 'stolen' and individuals who have power to discount or throw state votes is highly prone to corruption.  That is the spectre of what is being floated in NV and PA.  The system has been in place for 200+ years and has checks and balances built in.  Specially hired "investigators" and such aren't really worth much.

56 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1.  Sorry - this is wrong.  First of all "no evidence of election fraud to be found anywhere" is not in question.  The question is whether there was systemic fraud, to the degree where the election was stolen.  Also I wouldn't call it "two sides" as though this is some kind of 50/50 dispute.

2. I agree that the internet is a bad place to decide this.

3. Of course it's open to debate, which is why we re discussing it.

4. But these cases have gone to court and it hasn't gone anywhere.  I ask you what you think it would look like if a losing side kept trying to discredit the system - how would it look different than this ?

5. Looks like about 3000 votes in question there.

6. Sorry but States putting people in charge who say the vote was 'stolen' and individuals who have power to discount or throw state votes is highly prone to corruption.  That is the spectre of what is being floated in NV and PA.  The system has been in place for 200+ years and has checks and balances built in.  Specially hired "investigators" and such aren't really worth much.

4 Democrats have often challenged election results as I have repeatedly pointed out in here. In fact when election results are challenged, it is usually the Democrats doing it and not the Republicans.

I'm not convinced that the system is close to being fool proof. Turning off cameras at drop boxes, kicking out observers, bending the rules seems to be a rather common occurrence. From one Democratic insider:

Former Democratic Governor Rod Blagojevich Calls Voter Fraud a 'Time-Honored Tradition' (townhall.com)

Blagojevich explained how the Democratic apparatus allegedly operates to steal votes. 

"They control polling places, they stop votes when their candidate's behind, and then in wee hours of the morning, in the dark of night, the stealing starts," said Blagojevich.

The reason the mainstream media is looking the other way, according to the former governor, is because the most important thing to them is defeating Donald Trump. 

49 minutes ago, ironstone said:

1. Democrats have often challenged election results as I have repeatedly pointed out in here.  

2. I'm not convinced that the system is close to being fool proof.

1. Yes and as I have pointed out - discrediting the courts and saying elections were 'stolen', calling electors to find '11000' votes has never been part of that.  Anyone can see that this is over the line.

2. Read my last post - of course it's not.

3 hours ago, ironstone said:

4 Democrats have often challenged election results as I have repeatedly pointed out in here. In fact when election results are challenged, it is usually the Democrats doing it and not the Republicans.

I'm not convinced that the system is close to being fool proof. Turning off cameras at drop boxes, kicking out observers, bending the rules seems to be a rather common occurrence. From one Democratic insider:

Former Democratic Governor Rod Blagojevich Calls Voter Fraud a 'Time-Honored Tradition' (townhall.com)

Blagojevich explained how the Democratic apparatus allegedly operates to steal votes. 

"They control polling places, they stop votes when their candidate's behind, and then in wee hours of the morning, in the dark of night, the stealing starts," said Blagojevich.

The reason the mainstream media is looking the other way, according to the former governor, is because the most important thing to them is defeating Donald Trump. 

He was removed from office for corruption, tried, convicted and jailed.

He wasn’t just impeached, the vote to remove him was 114 to 1.

Edited by Aristides

23 hours ago, Aristides said:

Actually, I have been watching it this afternoon and the interference from Trump officials directed at state officials is pretty  damning. Whatever happens to Trump is an unknown at this point but the truth is coming out. One with their head up Tucker's ass would never know.

And what's it like for you to have your head up Lizzie and Ratzingers ass? Just asking. ?

On 6/24/2022 at 12:27 PM, taxme said:

And what's it like for you to have your head up Lizzie and Ratzingers ass? Just asking. ?

How is it up Trump's and Tucker's ass. I don't like Cheney's politics but I respect her integrity and courage standing up to those trying to turn her party into a cult. Tumpsters don't know what either of those words mean.

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

How is it up Trump's and Tucker's ass. I don't like Cheney's politics but I respect her integrity and courage standing up to those trying to turn her party into a cult. Tumpsters don't know what either of those words mean.

I would have no problem with kissing Trump's or Tucker's ass. A lot better than doing the same thing to some stinking demonrats ass like BiDumb's or the Shucster's. Pelosi, maybe? Pelosi is somewhat still good looking at times. 

The demonrats are a lefty liberal globalist cult. Have you not noticed that yet? Come on, man. LOL.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2022 at 1:00 AM, CRABGRABBER said:

Rigged election. Wh

.at else?

The one thing you need to prove the election was rigged, is the one thing you do not have....Proof, Evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.  You ain't got it and you know you ain't got it.

Over 60+Lawsuits were filed alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud and over 60+Lawsuits were tossed because there zip/zero/nada/nothing and none in the way of evidence to support the allegations of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.  In fact the only real proof of Election Fraud are the phone calls made the Traitor Trump.

The calls placed by the Traitor originated in Washington, D.C. and the location where the calls were received, Georgia both have laws allowing for the taping of telephonic communication.  In fact the Traitor was informed by Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger that he was recording those in the presence of his Senior Counsel, and the Traitor had no problem with it.

Nor can state elections be decertified, the election is over.  The Traitor lost, plain and simple.  All he can is lie and sucker punch his supprters for money, which they are more than happy give him.

Edited by traveler52

On 6/21/2022 at 12:55 AM, WestCanMan said:

The charges were dropped like a hot potato, mostly because Brionna was dead and the US was burning at the time.

One cop was fired, not for killing her, but for firing blindly into her apartment, and having his rounds go into someone else's apartment. 

The cops had a warrant to search her home because of her known involvement in criminal activity

Her ex-boyfriend was also caught on wiretaps from prison saying that she held his money and drugs sometimes. She was an actual criminal. It sucks to suck. 

By your own admission there was a dead body found in her rental car, and she was involved heavily with a known drug dealer. We also know that there was a search a warrant for her house, because of her known involvement with a drug dealer. 

Her boyfriend did have mail going to her house, he had just received a pkg from her home before she got shot. The fact that there wasn't a pkg there that day means nothing. 

You lose again, more cops are going down foe Breonna’s killing   And as were already pointed out, there were no drugs going to her home  

Breonna Taylor: US police charged over shooting death

4 August 2022
Updated 5 August 2022

Four US police officers have been arrested and charged over the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor.

…Mr Meany and Mr Jaynes are alleged to have violated Ms Taylor's civil rights by preparing a false search warrant affidavit. Ms Goodlett allegedly conspired with Mr Jaynes to falsify the warrant….According to prosecutors, Mr Jaynes and Ms Goodlett met in a parking garage days after the shooting to arrange a cover story to justify the falsified evidence that led to the warrant.

11 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You lose again, more cops are going down foe Breonna’s killing   And as were already pointed out, there were no drugs going to her home  

Of course I didn't lose, silly. I always beat you like a rented mule and this is no different.

Four US police officers have been arrested and charged over the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor.

The only charge that had any merit was the criminal charge for recklessly endangering the neighbours' home.

The shootout was legit, and Brionna was involved enough with the main suspect that a search of her home was warranted.  

The whole backstory that "Brionna was a hard-working girl with 2 jobs who was as pure as the driven snow, and there was never any reason whatsoever for police to show up at her door before she was 'shot for sleeping black'" was complete bullshit. 

There were a lot of good reasons for police to search her home or they wouldn't have been there. They didn't just run around looking for innocent people to bother. You're such a sucker it's pathetic. 

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Of course I didn't lose, silly. I always beat you like a rented mule and this is no different.

The only charge that had any merit was the criminal charge for recklessly endangering the neighbours' home.

The shootout was legit, and Brionna was involved enough with the main suspect that a search of her home was warranted.  

The whole backstory that "Brionna was a hard-working girl with 2 jobs who was as pure as the driven snow, and there was never any reason whatsoever for police to show up at her door before she was 'shot for sleeping black'" was complete bullshit. 

There were a lot of good reasons for police to search her home or they wouldn't have been there. They didn't just run around looking for innocent people to bother. You're such a sucker it's pathetic. 

Dude you cling to your baseless accusations to the bitter end. The cops have been arrested.  No drugs or other evidence to support your lies were found. Breonnas family received a multimillion dollar settlement and charges against her bf who returned fire on the cops were nullified by the courts 

Theres ZERO evidence for your lies and reality is shaping up against your lies as usual.

Go on, say it with me:  “CONSPIRACYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!”

On 8/6/2022 at 8:30 PM, BeaverFever said:

Dude you cling to your baseless accusations to the bitter end. The cops have been arrested.  No drugs or other evidence to support your lies were found. Breonnas family received a multimillion dollar settlement and charges against her bf who returned fire on the cops were nullified by the courts 

Theres ZERO evidence for your lies and reality is shaping up against your lies as usual.

Go on, say it with me:  “CONSPIRACYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!”

You're just saying stupid things and acting like you're making salient points. It's a bizarre leftist thing.

FYI - the fact that the police didn't find evidence there doesn't mean that there was no reason for them to search there. The police conduct searches hundreds of times a day without finding evidence. You're just an idiot if you think that what you just said is a thing.

Furthermore, you of all people have no room to say that being unable to find evidence is proof that an investigation was bogus - you watched the Russian collusion investigation dig up zero proof of collusion for years yet you kept cheering it on.

Also, there are absolutely no "bitter accusations" at all, because nothing that I said was incorrect:

-leftists actually were saying that Brionna was just a hard working girl who was shot for no reason

-leftists were saying that investigators had no reason to be there,

-leftists were saying that the police never identified themselves as police, etc.

Every single one of those claims in known to be 100% false. She's the ex-partner-in-crime of a drug dealer, there was a dead guy found in a car that she rented (one of her drug dealing partners), her ex-bf still used her home as his mailing address, her current bf acknowledged that the cops identified themselves as cops but he shot one of them because he didn't believe them, and a cop was shot before any shots were fired.

The narrative that "Brionna was shot for sleeping black" was UTTER BULLSHIT. 

I don't care what a bunch of leftist prosecutors are doing for brownie points, none of that changes the fact that every single thing that I said about the Brionna case remains true to this day