Rudy Giuliani Faces Disciplinary Case From Washington, D.C. Bar Over Election Fraud Lies.

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Omg you are dense The Biden campaign did not an and hold rallies to begin with because they knew that would be highly irresponsible….what aren’t you understanding?

Because, Covid, you mean...

Very well what's Sniffy and Cacklin' Kamala's excuse now then?

Because they still can't fill a room for so much as a Democrat lady's tea.

Kamala Harris Forced To CANCEL Event Due To Low Ticket Sales!

12 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Omg you are dense The Biden campaign did not an and hold rallies to begin with because they knew that would be highly irresponsible….what aren’t you understanding?

The Biden campaign actually did hold rallies, just no one showed up to them. The venues remained mostly empty: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/28/biden-energy-crisis-1345359

Last Saturday, when Biden held a rally for his headquarters’ opening in Philadelphia, his campaign estimated the crowd size was 6,000 — a count thatsome local observers thought might be generous. One local elected Democrat who supports Biden privately told POLITICO the rally was smaller and less energetic than expected.

Oddly enough, USA Today couldn't even get any good photos of them. They're all in the dark for some reason. Why couldn't Biden's PR people get a single good photo of his rallies? https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/news/politics/2020/11/02/scenes-joe-bidens-2020-campaign-rallies/6128253002/

Biden had very few rallies, in very small venues, and almost none of them were filled to capacity. 

Near the end they changed from rallies with small crowds of voters to  "rallies" that were just press conferences where he'd read a bit from a teleprompter and then take pre-determined "questions".

His campaign was all smoke and mirrors. If you count the entire amount of time that he spent mumbling to Americans from his basement plus all the time that he spent talking to people at his rallies it was just a few hours in total, for his whole campaign. And even then his babbling was riddled with "gaffes". What would be called a total brain freeze for a normal person is just considered a gaffe for Biden. "I'm wearing this Philadelphia Eagles Jacket".... Sorry Joe, it doesn't even have any green on it. "I'm here in Ohio".... Iowa. "I'm running for senator".... president. "We hold these truths ta be, self-evident, to um, women and men, whatever, you know the thing!"

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 2:40 AM, Infidel Dog said:

You Progs and your Phony "fact checkers" crack me up. Not just me. Watch Sky News having a good laugh at Snopes for doing pretty much the same thing your Politifact "fact checker" did.

They're mocking Snopes for finding the true story of Biden funding crack pipes to be a false claim based on the fact Biden wasn't only funding crack pipes.

Get it? He was funding crack pipes but he wasn't guilty of funding crack pipes because he was also funding other stuff.

Politifact does the same thing. They tell us Gableman's finding that Zuckerbucks were funding the election in the five largest Wisconsin counties to be false. Politifact is hoping you're dumb as a Snopes reader because they admit that's true before they call it false. They say it's false because although the central claim of Zuckerbucks pouring millions into the electoral process of the five largest Wisconsin cities is true it's false because they claim some Zuckerbucks also influenced the elections of other smaller Wisconsin counties.

Thanks for the yuks Beave.

Oh and thanks for the links. Here's some for you:

How Fact Checking Is Controlled and Faked

Invasion of the Fact-Checkers

No, you don’t get it. The money was distributed to local governments , including many Republican ones, not to democrat causes or campaigns. And again like your 2000 mules nonsense there’s no actual evidence of wrongdoing as all election results were reviewed and validated even by Republican witchhunters. Your extreme partisanship blinds you

On 6/21/2022 at 3:52 AM, Infidel Dog said:

Because, Covid, you mean...

Very well what's Sniffy and Cacklin' Kamala's excuse now then?

Because they still can't fill a room for so much as a Democrat lady's tea.

Kamala Harris Forced To CANCEL Event Due To Low Ticket Sales!

Oh well that PROVES the election was stolen then. Beyond a doubt. Congratulations you found your smoking gun ?

On 6/21/2022 at 10:11 AM, WestCanMan said:

The Biden campaign actually did hold rallies, just no one showed up to them. The venues remained mostly empty: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/28/biden-energy-crisis-1345359

Oddly enough, USA Today couldn't even get any good photos of them. They're all in the dark for some reason. Why couldn't Biden's PR people get a single good photo of his rallies? https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/news/politics/2020/11/02/scenes-joe-bidens-2020-campaign-rallies/6128253002/

Biden had very few rallies, in very small venues, and almost none of them were filled to capacity. 

Near the end they changed from rallies with small crowds of voters to  "rallies" that were just press conferences where he'd read a bit from a teleprompter and then take pre-determined "questions".

His campaign was all smoke and mirrors. If you count the entire amount of time that he spent mumbling to Americans from his basement plus all the time that he spent talking to people at his rallies it was just a few hours in total, for his whole campaign. And even then his babbling was riddled with "gaffes". What would be called a total brain freeze for a normal person is just considered a gaffe for Biden. "I'm wearing this Philadelphia Eagles Jacket".... Sorry Joe, it doesn't even have any green on it. "I'm here in Ohio".... Iowa. "I'm running for senator".... president. "We hold these truths ta be, self-evident, to um, women and men, whatever, you know the thing!"

Wow.  It’s almost like there was a contagious disease pandemic and large gatherings were discouraged or something 

On 6/19/2022 at 2:59 PM, taxme said:

Trump has six wins so far against the democrats. The democrats have no wins against Trump. But yet, you still do not get it. What makes so many lefty liberal dunces like you keep hoping for a democratic victory against Trump? It just ain't never going to happen, pardner. ?

Whatever you do don’t become an accountant tour match sucks. 

LMAO You crack me up. The Democrats have no wins against Trump the failed ONE-TERM PRESIDENT.   Pretty hard not to count that little winning the presidential election thing as a win, don’t you think?  Plus all Trump’s criminal associates who were convicted of various crimes, those are kind of wins too.  

So were all 60+ failed election lie lawsuits, and all the fruitless Republican witch-hunt election audits that came up empty handed…. those might not have bee Democrat wins since they weren’t involved but certainly they were Trump losses. 

On 6/20/2022 at 10:04 PM, BeaverFever said:

The Biden Campaign did hold rallies. Hardly anyone showed up. But somehow he got more votes than any candidate in history...

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No, you don’t get it. The money was distributed to local governments , including many Republican ones, not to democrat causes or campaigns. And again like your 2000 mules nonsense there’s no actual evidence of wrongdoing as all election results were reviewed and validated even by Republican witchhunters. Your extreme partisanship blinds you

No. As usual it's you that doesn't get it. I'll try to help you out with that in a minute, but first of all if 2000 mules is nonsense why can't you prove it, because from what I've seen so far, you can't.

Your "fact checkers" told you or at least implied -and you swallowed it whole - that the spread of Republican Zuckerbuck donations was equal to Democrat gifts. Well, your majesty, add that to the ever-lengthening list of things you're wrong about.

Zuckerbuck donations to Republican districts were TOKEN.

Some Zuckerberg cash filtered into some Republican districts but from the start it was a Democrat operation. It went like this:

In 2020, the Zuckerbergs donated $69.5 million to the tax-exempt Center for Election Innovation and Research (CEIR), whose founder was formerly a director of the leftwing People For the American Way, and $350 million to the “Safe Elections” Project of the tax-exempt Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL). The title “Safe Elections” refers to the cover for Zuckerberg’s fraudulent operation, which he presented as an effort to protect voters from COVID-19. The three founders of CTCL were former co-workers at the Democrat-aligning New Organizing Institute. The conduit Zuckerberg used to funnel his $419.5 million to CEIR and CTCL was yet another tax-exempt nonprofit, the California-based Silicon Valley Community Foundation. The Silicon Valley Community Foundation supports get-out-the-vote campaigns for the Democratic Party.

Despite their self-professed “non-partisanship,” CEIR and CTCL allocated their Zuckerberg-provided funds in a highly partisan manner, which conformed to the election strategies followed by Democrat operatives across the country to make election fraud easier. The goal of Zuckerberg and the two organizations was to pump massive sums of money into voter-mobilization initiatives in specific cities and counties that had traditionally voted for Democrats, so as to maximize the likelihood that large numbers of Democrat voters in those places would cast ballots in the 2020 elections. Meanwhile, places that traditionally had voted Republican received far less money — or in some cases no money at all. The CEIR and CTCL campaigns were highly targeted efforts to boost voter turnout in Democrat districts to a degree that would be substantial enough to overcome whatever level of voter turnout Republican districts in the same states might experience.

How Zuckerberg Used a Tax-Exempt Foundation to Help Biden Fix the 2020 Election

Edited by Infidel Dog

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Oh well that PROVES the election was stolen then. Beyond a doubt. Congratulations you found your smoking gun ?

No, but it does add to the support for the obvious conclusion you don't have a clue what you're talking about when you try to pass the lame attendance for Sniffy/Cackler campaign events off as covid related.

Very few cared about those two then and even fewer care about them now.

But Sniffy Joe got more votes than Obama did he? 9eEHV9v.gif Not likely.

Edited by Infidel Dog

10 hours ago, CRABGRABBER said:

The Biden Campaign did hold rallies. Hardly anyone showed up. But somehow he got more votes than any candidate in history...

We need to point out that they don't accept votes at a rally.  Some people just vote and they don't feel a need to go and wear a red hat and cheer for their politician.

Trump held a lot of rallies with standing room only and people waiting outside hoping to get in.

Biden also held rallies that were not quite as well attended to put it politely. I guess they were genuine because attendance of 2 people is still a rally, but technically the smallest rally possible.

For the upcoming midterms I don't think the Republicans should take it for granted that they'll win big either. The Democrats have a plan which could allow them to pull off an upset even if Biden's poll numbers are still in the toilet at that time.

Yes, Biden Is Hiding His Plan To Rig The 2022 Midterm Elections (thefederalist.com)

They basically want a federal takeover the states role in elections.

8 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Trump held a lot of rallies with standing room only and people waiting outside hoping to get in.

Biden also held rallies that were not quite as well attended to put it politely. I guess they were genuine because attendance of 2 people is still a rally, but technically the smallest rally possible.

For the upcoming midterms I don't think the Republicans should take it for granted that they'll win big either. The Democrats have a plan which could allow them to pull off an upset even if Biden's poll numbers are still in the toilet at that time.

Yes, Biden Is Hiding His Plan To Rig The 2022 Midterm Elections (thefederalist.com)

They basically want a federal takeover the states role in elections.

More people voting is certainly not in the Republican's best interest, that's why they spend so much time making it more difficult for people to vote.

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

More people voting is certainly not in the Republican's best interest, that's why they spend so much time making it more difficult for people to vote.

How did they want to make it more difficult for people to vote? And could you explain how it relates to the integrity of the voting process?

11 minutes ago, Aristides said:

That's a pretty weak link. I read it as the Republicans wanting to make the voting process more secure while the Democrats position would make it less secure. Requiring ID and purging voter rolls of dead people and duplicate names makes perfect sense. It's also not unreasonable to allow only American citizens to vote.

Newt Gingrich - Gingrich 360 - The Democrats Do Not Want Voting Integrity

Asking for proof of ID is not voter suppression. 

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

We need to point out that they don't accept votes at a rally.  Some people just vote and they don't feel a need to go and wear a red hat and cheer for their politician.

Millions of people voted for Biden despite not caring enough to support his campaign? Sure....

20 minutes ago, ironstone said:

That's a pretty weak link. I read it as the Republicans wanting to make the voting process more secure while the Democrats position would make it less secure. Requiring ID and purging voter rolls of dead people and duplicate names makes perfect sense. It's also not unreasonable to allow only American citizens to vote.

Newt Gingrich - Gingrich 360 - The Democrats Do Not Want Voting Integrity

Asking for proof of ID is not voter suppression. 

That's always the Republican line even though they can never prove there is real voter fraud. Everything they propose makes it more difficult to vote, not make voting more inclusive. 

The biggest problem is allowing states and political entities to oversee elections instead of having independent non partisan organizations like Elections Canada to set electoral boundaries and oversee elections. We have no issues when we use mail in ballots. We have no issues period when it comes to elections.

Edited by Aristides

10 minutes ago, Aristides said:

That's always the Republican line even though they can never prove there is real voter fraud. Everything they propose makes it more difficult to vote, not make voting more inclusive. 

The biggest problem is allowing states to oversee federal elections instead of having an independent non partisan organization like Elections Canada to set electoral boundaries and oversee elections. We have no issues when we use mail in ballots. We have no issues period when it comes to elections.

Can you be specific? When you say you want voting to be more inclusive and easier, does that mean you are opposed to voters being required to show proof of ID? Asking for ID is not a form of suppression, it's perfectly reasonable.

To your second point I think you would probably be upset if the Trump Republicans wanted to take complete charge of the election process wouldn't you?

"We have no issues period when it comes to elections( Canada)"  Not exactly.

LILLEY: Thousands of Canadian voter cards sent to dead, non-citizens | Toronto Sun

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

Can you be specific? When you say you want voting to be more inclusive and easier, does that mean you are opposed to voters being required to show proof of ID? Asking for ID is not a form of suppression, it's perfectly reasonable.

To your second point I think you would probably be upset if the Trump Republicans wanted to take complete charge of the election process wouldn't you?

"We have no issues period when it comes to elections( Canada)"  Not exactly.

LILLEY: Thousands of Canadian voter cards sent to dead, non-citizens | Toronto Sun

Your link doesn't work.

Dead people can't vote, whether they have a card or not. 

Mistakes don't equal fraud.

17 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Whatever you do don’t become an accountant tour match sucks. 

LMAO You crack me up. The Democrats have no wins against Trump the failed ONE-TERM PRESIDENT.   Pretty hard not to count that little winning the presidential election thing as a win, don’t you think?  Plus all Trump’s criminal associates who were convicted of various crimes, those are kind of wins too.  

So were all 60+ failed election lie lawsuits, and all the fruitless Republican witch-hunt election audits that came up empty handed…. those might not have bee Democrat wins since they weren’t involved but certainly they were Trump losses. 

What think that you should be doing is stay away from politics altogether. 

I always get the impression of you all the time that your skull has been cracked and for many decades now. I told you already lawsuits that he may have lost were all lost due to lefty liberal pro democratic appointed judges. Hello, stunned.

The gong show trial is pretty much over now, and Trump will still be running around a free man. Trump has won some lawsuits and he has lost some lawsuits. Shit happens, lefty. So, what's your point here, lefty? That the democrats do not lose lawsuits themselves against Trump? They try and they always end up losing. 

In the end, Trump will still be a free man, and come the midterms, I heard that the Republican party are going to go after the likes of the scum in the democratic party that have been creating chaos and havoc for over two years now. Lizzie and Ratzinger will be history come the midterms and they know that already. Nice try anyway. ?

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

What think that you should be doing is stay away from politics altogether. 

I always get the impression of you all the time that your skull has been cracked and for many decades now. I told you already lawsuits that he may have lost were all lost due to lefty liberal pro democratic appointed judges. Hello, stunned.

The gong show trial is pretty much over now, and Trump will still be running around a free man. Trump has won some lawsuits and he has lost some lawsuits. Shit happens, lefty. So, what's your point here, lefty? That the democrats do not lose lawsuits themselves against Trump? They try and they always end up losing. 

In the end, Trump will still be a free man, and come the midterms, I heard that the Republican party are going to go after the likes of the scum in the democratic party that have been creating chaos and havoc for over two years now. Lizzie and Ratzinger will be history come the midterms and they know that already. Nice try anyway. ?

Actually, I have been watching it this afternoon and the interference from Trump officials directed at state officials is pretty  damning. Whatever happens to Trump is an unknown at this point but the truth is coming out. One with their head up Tucker's ass would never know.