Rudy Giuliani Faces Disciplinary Case From Washington, D.C. Bar Over Election Fraud Lies.

Once again another gem from Mark Dice.

There have been enormous changes for Americans since Biden took office. Let's see: record high gas prices and inflation, the Taliban controls Afghanistan, Putin has chosen to take military action and China may soon follow suit. Crime is rising particularly in Democratic run cities. Southern border is wide open, hundreds of thousands of illegals streaming across monthly along with fentanyl. Schools are being overrun with drag queens. A recession is coming.

Is any of this not factual?

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Sounds lie @WestCanMan has fallen so far down his conspiracy hole he thinks his crackpot minority  opinion is actually held by the majority of people. 

Sounds like I just told the truth about the Dems/CNN and some people are still in denial. 

Dolts: "But, but, but, Brionna was shot for sleeping black. M Brown was a gentle giant. The riots, assaults, murders and arson were mostly peaceful. Sandamn did taunt that native man racistly. Smollett was a victim. It's not a big deal that the FBI and Hillary's lawyer lied to the FISA court and presented false evidence. Joe Biden actually didn't know that Hunter was working at Burisma. And then when he admitted that he did know, it was just a beautiful moment of truth. You're a poopy head WestCanMan!"

Is that basically where you were going there Beavey? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ironstone said:

Once again another gem from Mark Dice.

There have been enormous changes for Americans since Biden took office. Let's see: record high gas prices and inflation, the Taliban controls Afghanistan, Putin has chosen to take military action and China may soon follow suit. Crime is rising particularly in Democratic run cities. Southern border is wide open, hundreds of thousands of illegals streaming across monthly along with fentanyl. Schools are being overrun with drag queens. A recession is coming.

Is any of this not factual?

2019 may have been the peak of American/western society. 

We couldn't wait for 2020 to be over. We wanted to wake up from a bad dream.

2021 was no better.

2022, still trending down...

It will take a long time to get back to where we were in 2019. Not just a year or two. More like ten. 

Edited by WestCanMan

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

2019 may have been American society. 

We couldn't wait for 2020 to be over. We wanted to wake up from a bad dream.

2021 was no better.

2022, still trending down...

It will take a long time to get back to where we were in 2019. Not just a year or two. More like ten. 

Lol...The Biden Years.

'Oh boy! Green shit!'

• Haha 1

On 6/16/2022 at 11:04 AM, Michael Hardner said:

The testimony from behind the scenes is pretty clear, that nobody thought this attempted coup was legal.  

"Even Dr. Eastman knew his theory didn't hold water"
Greg Jacob - Vence's counsellor - confirmed that Eastman acknowledged this ploy would lose 9-0 at the Supreme Court.

So ... they tried to get the crowd to storm the capital and force Pence to do something he didn't have the right to do.

Is it a coup yet ?

I am at a loss and a reason as to why there is this gong show trial hearing going on when the midterms are only just 5 months away? Why bother now? All I can see here is that the dumbocrats must be scared as shit that they may lose the midterms, and thus this is probably their last hope and chance in trying to get Trump on anything and then hopefully get elected once again by we the people. It won't work though. Rumor has it that nobody is really watching the hearing at all. 

I was watching Watters on FOX NEWS last night, and he did a street interview, and spoke too many people about the hearing. 90% of the people that he spoke to did not even hear or know about any hearing.

So, it sure looks to me like this is just another lefty liberal going nowhere pile of bullshit for the dumbocrats once again. What makes these dumbocrats so stupid? I just do not get it. ?

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 1:32 PM, ironstone said:

I agree that it's sad the FOX basically has ignored 2000 Mules. The only FOX personality that mentioned it as far as I know was Dan Bongino and that was on his podcast. He simply asked for a credible explanation of what those videos show, people stuffing ballots into drop boxes, taking selfies, disposable gloves, why would any one person have to go to 10 or more drop boxes etc.

Still waiting for those credible explanations but I won't hold my breath.

Jan 6 has been covered to death already and they are nowhere near done. No coup, no insurrection. Rioting, and a small minority of those present in the capitol were responsible.

Indeed, FOX NEWS let me down on that one. 

The Jan 6 gong show trial hearing should disappear well before the midterms. Rumor has it that nobody is really watching the hearing all that much. Watters on FOX NEWS last night did a segment where he had someone do a street interview with ordinary people on the street. When asked if those people ever heard of the Jan 6 hearing, 90% of the people interviewed said that they did not hear or know anything about any hearing. Apparently, no one really gives a shit about the gong show trial hearing. Just the lying MSM seems to give a shit. But who cares about those baboons anyway. ?

On 6/16/2022 at 12:12 PM, BeaverFever said:

But even with cameras filming the same box why does the mule footage only appear once?  They accuse the woman with gloves and mask of hitting the same box “dozens of times”  according to her phone data yet for her everyone else the camera only shows them there once?  If some nefarious conspirator went in to delete mule footage from the archives why didn’t he delete all their footage instead of leaving footage of exactly one drop for each of them?

According to Dinesh, not all drop boxes had cameras on them. 

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

Indeed, FOX NEWS let me down on that one. 

The Jan 6 gong show trial hearing should disappear well before the midterms. Rumor has it that nobody is really watching the hearing all that much. Watters on FOX NEWS last night did a segment where he had someone do a street interview with ordinary people on the street. When asked if those people ever heard of the Jan 6 hearing, 90% of the people interviewed said that they did not hear or know anything about any hearing. Apparently, no one really gives a shit about the gong show trial hearing. Just the lying MSM seems to give a shit. But who cares about those baboons anyway. ?

Probably because FOX knows the mules are BS.

20 million tuned in for the first hearing.

Edited by Aristides

On 6/16/2022 at 1:24 AM, BeaverFever said:

Nobody doubted Biden’s win, the Big Lie believers  are a minority and are shrinking. 

Nobody is stupid enough to believe that the number and size of rallies has anything to do with election results or especially during a contagious disease pandemic   This is one the stupidest fucking arguments that the Big Liars keep repeating and its just so completely brain dead.  

If leftists were so worried about gathering in public during the pandemic, how come so many of them showed up for all of those BLM protests (i.e. riots)?

The Big Lies:

1. Russian collusion.

2. Walls don't work.

3. "Many fine people on both sides" proves Trump is a white supremacist. 

4. George Floyd.

5. Mostly peaceful protests. 

6. Systemic racism. 

7. The Rona shutdowns and mandates.

8. The 2020 election was fair and no fraud/cheating existed.

9. Green energy can power the nation.

10. Hunter Biden's laptop.

11. Joe Biden knows what day it is.

Edited by Nationalist

36 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

8. The 2020 election was fair and no fraud/cheating existed.

Of all the FOX News talking points, the thread is only about this one.

Two things in this are not the same.  It's impossible for there to be NO fraud or cheating.  That means that every election has some.

So is every election unfair?

It should be clear to anyone not in the cult that Biden won.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Of all the FOX News talking points, the thread is only about this one.

Two things in this are not the same.  It's impossible for there to be NO fraud or cheating.  That means that every election has some.

So is every election unfair?

It should be clear to anyone not in the cult that Biden won.

Mike...even in your reality of systemic fealty...denial of the following is...pretty gawd damn cult-ish.

https://thepostmillennial.com/flashback-16-of-biden-voters

A rational person would see all the "irregularities" and at least want them to be tried in court instead of tossed out.

It's my opinion that judges were either bought off or told that exposing the fraud would set the USA to open civil warfare. However...

If you can get over the mountain that is Hunter Biden's laptop and the outright lies of those intelligence has-beens...

Then Sir...it's YOU who is wading in a cult.

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

Which cult?

Why...the most corrosive cult of our day. The cult of Trump Derangement Syndrome and the rabid Libbies. 

You know...the cult that continuously screams about crap and is constantly proven dead wrong?

Ya...those Tweenkies. 

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Mike...even in your reality of systemic fealty...denial of the following is...pretty gawd damn cult-ish.

https://thepostmillennial.com/flashback-16-of-biden-voters

A rational person would see all the "irregularities" and at least want them to be tried in court instead of tossed out.

It's my opinion that judges were either bought off or told that exposing the fraud would set the USA to open civil warfare. However...

If you can get over the mountain that is Hunter Biden's laptop and the outright lies of those intelligence has-beens...

Then Sir...it's YOU who is wading in a cult.

$5 and your opinion will get a coffee at Starbucks. 

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Which is more value than the seething lies you like to perpetuate. 

So I'll take that coffee and enjoy it...and my clean conscience. 

Let's see.

You don't believe in the political system

You don't believe in the electoral system

You don't believe in the judicial system (unless it rules your way)

What do you believe in?

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Let's see.

You don't believe in the political system

You don't believe in the electoral system

You don't believe in the judicial system (unless it rules your way)

What do you believe in?

I believe in truth.

You believe in lies.

More coffee please.

Edited by Nationalist

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

$5...really? Is that what you're paying for Prog coffee, now?

How much do you dummies pay for those little bottles of tap water with the fancy labels now?

I don't know, it was just a number. I haven't been to a Starbucks since last year.