Rudy Giuliani Faces Disciplinary Case From Washington, D.C. Bar Over Election Fraud Lies.

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

This isn't a topic that leftards should even be opening up.

We all know who was on the lying side of Smollett, Sandman, Russian collusion, M Brown, G Floyd, Rayshard Brooks, Brionna Taylor, Ukranian Collusion, laptopgate, Rittenhouse, "all immigrants are animals", mostly peaceful riots, origin of covid, vaccines & herd immunity, vax efficacy, vax safety, inflation, the "Waukesha car crash", 2016 election illegitimacy, the election night 2020 declaration of unquestionable purity, the entire Jan 6th scenario, "protests outside of SCJs' homes are totally legit", Dems and their MSM aren't guilty of putting SCJs in danger, etc. And that's not even taking into account the lefts' daily accusations of racism which are completely without merit.   

There's no room for you to talk about conspiracy theories because literally every topic that comes out of the leftist MSM, and is subsequently your unfiltered mouth, is eventually proven to be total bullshit, but you just keep movin' on the their newest & shiniest bullshit without ever taking stock of their/your abominable track record.

If I was you I'd have either apologized 200 times for being rude & wrong or changed my username long ago. Over and over. 

If you think that there's even one topic in that laundry list that I named above, where the Dems or their leftist MSM weren't proven to be completely dishonest to the point of being outright liars, could you please name it? 

You just pick a single topic from that list and I'll remind you of how much of an idiot you were for following the leftist narrative. 

There's your answer MH. Are you a man or a mouse? Squeak up. 

Your “laundry list” is just bunch of your  bullshit beliefs where you’ve simply decided you amd conservative propaganda are right and all other views are wrong. Its not a list where the Dems/MSM have been “proven” to be lying or wrong 

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

If he thinks he can support that he shouldn't be afraid to debate D'Souza. D'Souza offers to support his claims why can't Tubby?

There's not a Dem or a leftist MSM personality that would touch a legitimate debate with Charlie Kirk, Dinsesh D'Souza or Ben Shapiro. It would be like earthworm vs samurai

• Like 2

On 6/14/2022 at 10:43 AM, BeaverFever said:

LMAO As if that has anything to do with anything especially during COVID. 

Trump had superspreader rallies during a disease pandemic which somehow “proves” he won the election. What more evidence does anyone need amirite?  LMAO Talk about being a kool-aid drinking dupe!

Since when does attendance at a MAGA Rally determine a winner.....NEVER!!!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Aristides said:

Trump just keeps taking rube's money. I ignore the same old crap you guys keep peddling. Aside from team Juli, most of Trump's own staff were telling him there was no fraud, including his own daughter. She may love daddy but she isn't stupid enough to endorse his big lie. They are ignoring you too. 

Are you that dunce? Pretty much every politician in the world has taken money at some point or other in time. Many politicians in the demonrat party are always taking money from corporations and other crooked and bad people. 

What I am not getting here is why Trump's daughter, her husband and Bill Barr are testifying against Trump? Has Trump's daughter been hanging around with Trump's sister way too much these days because apparently Trump and his sister do not get along so well. Maybe Trump and Ivanka had a fallen out. Who knows, eh?

Ivanka's husband is a zionist, and no doubt despises Trump, and Barr has become a traitor to Trump. I don't envy Trump these days in having to deal with so many people who are all out to get him. The guy did nothing but tried to make America great again, and he keeps getting kicked in the ass for trying to do so. The world has truly become an evil place to live. Liars, cheats and thieves are everywhere in politics. ?

• Haha 1

The testimony from behind the scenes is pretty clear, that nobody thought this attempted coup was legal.  

"Even Dr. Eastman knew his theory didn't hold water"
Greg Jacob - Vence's counsellor - confirmed that Eastman acknowledged this ploy would lose 9-0 at the Supreme Court.

So ... they tried to get the crowd to storm the capital and force Pence to do something he didn't have the right to do.

Is it a coup yet ?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

Your “laundry list” is just bunch of your  bullshit beliefs where you’ve simply decided you amd conservative propaganda are right and all other views are wrong. Its not a list where the Dems/MSM have been “proven” to be lying or wrong 

If you think that the leftist MSM's coverage of one of those stories wasn't majority-lies then name it. The leftist MSM or Dems literally massacred the truth on every one of those stories. That's my statement of fact.

I gave you an open-ended opportunity to say that they acted (Dems) or reported (MSM) with integrity on any one of those stories, or several if you want. Go ahead and look stupid. Accept the challenge Beave. You've defended almost all of that bullshit at some point in time. CNN & the Dems are your religion. You need to defend them. Their reputation has been called into question.

It's not just that either: CNN's ratings tanked, then they had to fire some of their serial liars and pedophiles, and the Dems polling data shows that not many people are stupid enough to believe them anymore either. 

You, MH, and a small minority of people in the entire USA are willing to vouch for those clowns anymore. Even the latinos have abandoned the Dems, and the latinos are supposed to adore the Dems because of their open borders policy. Go fish. 

You're on the wrong side of history but you're clinging for all you're worth. 

7 minutes ago, traveler52 said:

Since when does attendance at a MAGA Rally determine a winner.....NEVER!!!

Wow, what a stellar post.

Your theory that a politician's popularity can't be judged by the size of their rallies is revolutionary!

It's backed by the fact (lol) that 81 million people voted for Biden but a grand total of only 3,000 people came to see him in person at his 20 rallies. 

It's kind of like how everyone loved Gretzky, but no one ever came to his autograph signing sessions. He just sat there alone, dejected, like Biden at his "rallies".

Were they even rallies, or were they more like sycophant-media-only press conferences? I don't think it qualifies as a rally if it's unattended. It's just a lonely old dementia victim with a microphone. 

If he holds his 2024 election rallies in a phone booth they won't be crowded, and he'll probably get 200 million votes. 

4 hours ago, ironstone said:

Dinesh D'Souza responds to Ben Shapiro's critique of 2000 mules. Geo-tracking of phones seems to be pretty strong evidence. 

Poor Giuliani, once again a conservative is feeling the full weight of the law while most progressives face no such consequences. Equal application of the law?

There is no more justice and equality for conservatives anymore. They now must be treated as outcasts and racists. Sadly for me, not only the MSM will not talk about the movie 2000 Mules, but for some u/k reason, even FOX NEWS will not talk about the movie 2000 Mules. Why? What is FOX NEWS afraid of or trying to hide here? Did they get their orders from the secret government that really runs America that there will be no discussions about the 2000 Mules movie at all. 

The whole point of it all is that we the people must not be allowed to get the other side of the story about the last American election, nor get to see the movie 2000 Mules. This J6 hearing fiasco is to try and keep we the people's minds on J6 rather than want people to hear or learn about the 2000 Mules movie at all. the J6 hearings is all just another demonrat smokescreen and false flag trial show again. Sadly, many members here cannot see that. ?

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Nobody that you know doubts anything that they see on CNN or hear from Biden. Those people are just stupid. That's why they're your associates. 

Could the beaver be a lefty liberal troll by chance? Just wondering about that? ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s a lie. Dinesh the convicted felon and wife-cheater used his mistress and his employee as straw donors funnel $20,000 in illegal campaign contributions under their names. Thats in addition to the $10k he donated on behalf of himself and his cheated-on wife.  Then when the candidate asked him about it he lied to her.  Dinesh admitted in court he knowingly and purposely broke the law. 

Americas political system of legalized bribery is a crowing achievement of Republicans who successfully brought many USSC cases that claimed corporations have the same rights as people and cash donations are free speech therefore corporate donations must not be limited.

Everything Zuckerberg did is perfectly legal in the US which is why he’s a free man. Meanwhile the long list of convicted Republican campaign finance crooks shows they can’t even meet the very low bar of the US, which allows all sorts of shady money schemes that are blatantly illegal in most developed countries. 

And everything  you said is what I said but with snotty added rhetoric.

The point remains if the Zuckerbergs can find a way to slip almost half a billion dollars into manipulating the electoral process of a Presidential election but D'Souza gets imprisoned for donated a few grand (OK, 10) over the limit to a buddy's Senate campaign that's 2 tier justice. You don't mind it because your guy gets to rig a Presidential election with his half a billion and the guy from the other side goes to jail for an incalculably lesser effect on a lesser election. That's prog justice for you and you're fine with it. So be it, but don't puff yourself up like you're suddenly the master decider of virtue, because that's laughable.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You, MH, and a small minority of people in the entire USA are willing to vouch for those clowns anymore 

Clowns now include Republican governors, judges, the Attourney General, and the VP.  

Majority ?  Cite ?

I found 1/3 ... question the legitimacy of Biden

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-12-28/poll-a-third-of-americans-question-legitimacy-of-biden-victory-nearly-a-year-since-jan-6

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Barr was in Trump's inner circle...

"I was unimpressed with it" 
"If you take 2M cellphones ... by definition many hundreds will have spent time in the vicinity of these boxes"

The boxes are in well travelled locations.

"Our truck alone would have accounted for 6 cellphone signals.  Our route takes us by these things on a regular basis"

So Barr looked at it, and concluded it didn't "establish widespread harvesting".  

Gesus, I have to agree with you for once, MH. I never thought about it but there are plenty of people who do walk by drop boxes every day. Who is to say as to who is who and who is doing what, especially if there are no cameras? Food for thought alright. This could mean that i could get myself into trouble with the law just because I walked by some mail or drop box. ?

Edited by taxme

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

There's not a Dem or a leftist MSM personality that would touch a legitimate debate with Charlie Kirk, Dinsesh D'Souza or Ben Shapiro. It would be like earthworm vs samurai

Only true for the same reason it would be impossible to have a legitimate debate with Charles Manson or Osama bin Laden. Which is to say that it is impossible to have a legitimate debate with shameless liars, gaslighters and conspiracy kooks who are not grounded by honesty, integrity or reality such as Charlie Kirk, Dinsesh D'Souza or Ben Shapiro.

Edited by BeaverFever

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Clowns now include Republican governors, judges, the Attourney General, and the VP.  

Majority ?  Cite ?

I found 1/3 ... question the legitimacy of Biden

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-12-28/poll-a-third-of-americans-question-legitimacy-of-biden-victory-nearly-a-year-since-jan-6

Sounds lie @WestCanMan has fallen so far down his conspiracy hole he thinks his crackpot minority  opinion is actually held by the majority of people. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The point remains if the Zuckerbergs can find a way to slip almost half a billion dollars into manipulating the electoral process of a Presidential election but D'Souza gets imprisoned for donated a few grand (OK, 10) over the limit to a buddy's Senate campaign that's 2 tier justice. You don't mind it because your guy gets to rig a Presidential election with his half a billion and the guy from the other side goes to jail for an incalculably lesser effect on a lesser election. That's prog justice for you and you're fine with it. So be it, but don't puff yourself up like you're suddenly the master decider of virtue, because that's laughable.

One of them (Dinesh) made a conscious decision to be a criminal and break the law and the other (Zuckerberg) chose to obey the law. That’s the difference that matters here. 

Zuckerberg obeyed the law and everything he sod was perfectly legal. It doesn’t mean I thinks its a fine law or that massive donations should be legal,  but its the law Republicans especially fought for. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Everybody has screwed up some where or other in their life. I am pretty dam sure that Pelosi, Schiff(Shifster) and Schummer(Shuckster)have done the same thing in their past are in no way angels. It's just that no one really wants to do anything about it. I guess that if you are a card carrying member of the lefty liberal/democratic party you will always get a free pass if caught. All conservatives must go to jail.

Off topic, I wonder if Nancy Pelosi's husband will be found guilty on his DUI driving charge and will be sent off to jail or will he get one of those free passes? We will soon find out. 

Off topic again while I am on a roll here. What is going on in the Epstein trial with his girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell? We never hear much about her anymore. Was she set free, and is now living comfortably in some home somewhere around the world? Anybody hear anything lately about her? Just wondering. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Could the beaver be a lefty liberal troll by chance? Just wondering about that? ?

I've known Beave longer than the rest of you, so I'll back him up on this one.

He's no troll. He actually believes every bit of nonsense he peddles no matter how much facts get in the way of his feelings.

But you've got to understand he's coming from a different reality than the rest of us. I call it "Beaveworld." In Beave world what you'd like to believe is what is.

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

Gesus, I have to agree with you for once, MH. I never thought about it but there are plenty of people who do walk by drop boxes every day. Who is to say as to who is who and who is doing what? Food for thought alright. This could mean that i could get myself into trouble with the law just because I walked by some mail or drop box. ?

Except this is the criteria True the Vote used before labeling somebody a mule:

"Visit 10 or more drop boxes
Visit 5 or more visits to an NGO
Visit one of the  geofenced drop boxes"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh and another thing I keep forgetting to mention. I heard D'Souza mention it in an interview. Not sure, but I think it may have been posted here. It's the one where he replies to Ben Shapiro, I think.

He says the reason you can't follow the mules box to box with video is CCTV is only targeted on some boxes. He believes they all should have it but they don't.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Only true for the same reason would be impossible to have a legitimate debate with Charles Manson or Osama bin Laden. Which is to say that it is impossible to have a legitimate debate with shameless liars, gaslighters and conspiracy kooks who are not grounded by honesty, integrity or reality like Charlie Kirk, Dinsesh D'Souza or Ben Shapiro.

Did you omit by chance that the people in the demonrat party have also committed acts of crimes that did get caught for their criminal behaviours and actions? You seem to like to always point out as to what conservatives do wrong all the time, but why don't you even things out here, and show and talk about some of the many not so nice but naughty things that demonrats have done? Well? Come on, man. ?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

One of them (Dinesh) made a conscious decision to be a criminal and break the law and the other (Zuckerberg) chose to obey the law. That’s the difference that matters here. 

Oh and you've never jaywalked before or went over the speed limit. (Wait...scratch that last one. Not sure you can break the speed limit on a bicycle. Maybe in Beaveworld.)

In the circles Dinesh travels in - Democrat, corporate and Republican - slipping your buddy a few extra bucks for his or her campaign is like jay walking or breaking the speed limit.  D'Souza is persona non-grata, enemy of the state though. They'd get him for jay walking too if they could.

If you can impeach Trump or charge Flynn for the Mickey Mouse crap they did they could probably find a law to charge the Zuckerbergs for their election scam but let's face it, in Biden's "deep state" nobody's looking into it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Sounds lie @WestCanMan has fallen so far down his conspiracy hole he thinks his crackpot minority  opinion is actually held by the majority of people. 

Well, from what i am hearing on FOX NEWS these days, BiDumb's numbers are falling like a rock sinking to the bottom of an ocean every day. Even blacks and Hispanics have had enough of his antics, lies and bullshit. Many are now moving over to the Republican camp. It is going to be a wipe out for the demonrats come the midterms. Yahoo cowboy!

This J6 hearing fiasco is the demonrats last chance to try and convince and get as many buffoons out there as they can to vote for them in the midterms. Sadly, for them, their ratings for their insurrection side show trial are very low. Hardly anybody is watching the trial show. Only buffoons, and idiots, and lefty stupid liberals are watching and hoping that they can nail Trump's ass to the wall. They just keep on trying, and trying, and trying but to no avail. Losers indeed. ?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh and another thing I keep forgetting to mention. I heard D'Souza mention it in an interview. Not sure, but I think it may have been posted here. It's the one where he replies to Ben Shapiro, I think.

He says the reason you can't follow the mules box to box with video is CCTV is only targeted on some boxes. He believes they all should have it but they don't.

But even with cameras filming the same box why does the mule footage only appear once?  They accuse the woman with gloves and mask of hitting the same box “dozens of times”  according to her phone data yet for her everyone else the camera only shows them there once?  If some nefarious conspirator went in to delete mule footage from the archives why didn’t he delete all their footage instead of leaving footage of exactly one drop for each of them?

• Like 1