Rudy Giuliani Faces Disciplinary Case From Washington, D.C. Bar Over Election Fraud Lies.

17 hours ago, sharkman said:

And I’ll tell you what else, you folks on the left wouldn’t know a dictator if your bank accounts got frozen by edict, and then your vehicle insurance illegally cancelled without an arrest, charges or a judge ruling on your guilt.  

Funny how the left in Canada go on and on about the evil dictator Trump, and then ignore the dictator moves of Trudeau.  

Beyond belief...

Are you a Putin admirer also?

On 6/13/2022 at 11:11 PM, sharkman said:

Let’s face it.  If Jan 6 had been an actual insurrection, Trump would be dictator right now and gas would be 1.20/ltr.

The J6 hearing is all about nothing. The Demonrat hearing is out to try and prove that Trump tried to create an insurrection from his own words said that day at another rally. As far as I know, no one as of yet has been arrested and charged for insurrection at the capital on J6. If so, who? Just wondering. 

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Only a tinfoil hat lunatic would believe your ridiculously impossible conspiracy theory is even possible, let alone actually happened 

Let's see: Hillary paid a sleazy lawyer, who has a keycard for the FBI headquarters, to get bogus Russian intel and simultaneously give it to the FBI and the MSM to start a witch hunt against a duly elected president, and when the gig was up no one went to jail. 

That's after all of the known lying to the FBI and a FISA court judge. 

That judge was so disgusted that they said this fiasco casts a shroud of doubt on any investigation ever done by the FBI

Of course there was a conspiracy, the only thing in question is who was actively involved in starting it, who took advantage of the fact that there was an investigation going on so that they could spy on Trump's associates, and who just went along with faking it after they knew it was a witch hunt.

Van Jones knew it was a witch hunt almost two years before CNN and the Dems finally had to admit that there was nothing to see. There were a lot of people who were just going through the motions when they knew that they were lying. Everyone at CNN and MSNBC for example, plus most of the Demmies. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You know that the 2020 US election was fraudulent, yet you choose to ignore the topic entirely. Why is that? Isn't democracy important to you?

Trump just keeps taking rube's money. I ignore the same old crap you guys keep peddling. Aside from team Juli, most of Trump's own staff were telling him there was no fraud, including his own daughter. She may love daddy but she isn't stupid enough to endorse his big lie. They are ignoring you too. 

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Let's see: Hillary paid a sleazy lawyer, who has a keycard for the FBI headquarters, to get bogus Russian intel and simultaneously give it to the FBI and the MSM to start a witch hunt against a duly elected president, and when the gig was up no one went to jail. 

That's after all of the known lying to the FBI and a FISA court judge. 

That judge was so disgusted that they said this fiasco casts a shroud of doubt on any investigation ever done by the FBI

Of course there was a conspiracy, the only thing in question is who was actively involved in starting it, who took advantage of the fact that there was an investigation going on so that they could spy on Trump's associates, and who just went along with faking it after they knew it was a witch hunt.

Van Jones knew it was a witch hunt almost two years before CNN and the Dems finally had to admit that there was nothing to see. There were a lot of people who were just going through the motions when they knew that they were lying. Everyone at CNN and MSNBC for example, plus most of the Demmies. 

The same man who protected trump from obstruction of Justice charges in that case called his election fraud claim “bullshit”.   So has pretry much everyone else in Trump’s white house

The right wing lie factory says Trump was investigated only because of the Steele dossier but that’s bullshiit.  Given his current support for Putins invasion of Ukraine and his willingness to try to steal the 2020 election its now almost certain he colluded with Russians in 2016

2 hours ago, taxme said:

The J6 hearing is all about nothing. The Demonrat hearing is out to try and prove that Trump tried to create an insurrection from his own words said that day at another rally. As far as I know, no one as of yet has been arrested and charged for insurrection at the capital on J6. If so, who? Just wondering. 

Several proud boys and oathkeeprs have been charged with Seditious Conspiracy, which is the charge for insurrection. Several Republican Congressmen asked Trump for pardons for their role in supporting the insurrection. 

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Its obvious why 2000 mules is a joke and Trump’s own attorney general made fun of it during his deposition where he called election fraud claims “bullshit”

"D’Souza reacted on Twitter: “I’d like to invite Bill Barr to a public debate on election fraud. Given his blithe chuckling dismissal of #2000Mules this should be easy for him. What do you say, Barr? Do you dare to back up your belly laughs with arguments that can withstand rebuttal and cross-examination?”

What do you want to bet Barr doesn't have the guts to accept that invitation.

Also...

True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht reacted to Barr’s comments in an interview Monday with “War Room.”

Engelbrecht said Barr never reached out to True the Vote to find out what the group had discovered before coming to a judgment.

“We are perilously close to losing that which binds us together, that free and fair vote,” she told Steve Bannon.

“I’m disappointed to see Bill Barr do it (but) not surprised,” she said. “It’s been our experience with law enforcement to this point.”

Engelbrecht said that with state and federal law enforcement officials “proving to be absent,” True the Vote will be working with sheriffs across the country who already are following up on the evidence.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

The whole premise of this film which is a scam that made millions for the filmmaker, is that hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots were “trafficked”  by “mules” from Democrat-run “stash houses” full of fake ballots to absentee ballot collection boxes. They “prove” this without actually showing any evidence of any actual “stash houses” or any “mules” or any fraudulent ballots.  

No. What they claim is the ballots were collected at NGO offices. They say they have those addresses.

So why don't they produce them? It does seem key. For that you'll have to remember the ol' Breitbart trick where you give the bones the story then as the snotty and phony fact checkers come forward talking like they've found holes, you knock them on their ass and re-ignite the story by releasing the whole data.

American Thinker explains:

"

In the review I wrote about the movie, I explained in somewhat more detail how the program worked, but I urge you to see the film for yourself.  The only thing I found a bit disappointing was the fact that the movie did not name the non-profits involved.

Well, that disappointment is over.  True the Vote has announced that, in a few weeks, it will make available to the public every single bit of information it has regarding the drop-box fraud.  Or, as Catherine Engelbrecht, who founded True the Vote, calls it, pulling the ripcord:

Releasing the data matters because mainstream media outlets have alternately ignored the movie or, in the AP's case, "fact-checked it."  Ali Swenson insists that cell phone information isn't as precise as True the Vote claims and that True the Vote's assumptions are "faulty."

Swenson's claim that those cell phone pings are way too vague to be useful is easily debunked.  Back in 2018, the New York Times wrote about the extremely detailed information the apps on people's phones provide:

At least 75 companies receive anonymous, precise location data from apps whose users enable location services to get local news and weather or other information, the Times found. Several of those businesses claim to track up to 200 million mobile devices in the United States — about half of those in use last year. The database reviewed by the Times — a sample of information gathered in 2017 and held by one company — reveals people's travels in startling detail, accurate to within a few yards and in some cases updated more than 14,000 times a day. (Emphasis added.)"

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/true_the_vote_is_about_to_drop_an_information_bomb_regarding_election_fraud.html

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

Dinesh D'Sousa also explains how your "fact checkers" fumbled the ball on the accuracy of Geo-tracking. Basically they're using out dated information. He references the New York times and also a court case where the they found the accuracy was the same as putting an ankle bracelet on a prisoner.

https://thelibertyloft.com/2022/06/14/dinesh-dsouza-challenges-bill-barr-to-debate-over-2000-mules/

That point and all the others Beave has collected from his online "fact checkers" is addressed "debunked" HERE.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

That would be a great trifecta for Trump's esteemed inner circle...
Rudy goes on dancing with the stars...
His daughter disowns his conspiracy theory...
His AG helps a troll promote his troll movie.... ?

What a shit show of a presidency...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI when Biden and Trudeau gush money into the economy it goes to their friends, first and foremost,

Why do you think I don't know that? Oh that's right, it's because you're such a partisan dipshit you just assume everyone else is a partisan dipshit too.

Get lost.

8 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

That would be a great trifecta for Trump's esteemed inner circle...
Rudy goes on dancing with the stars...
His daughter disowns his conspiracy theory...
His AG helps a troll promote his troll movie.... ?

What a shit show of a presidency...

Got nothin' again, do ya?

Kind of a sad little life you lead isn't it?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

"D’Souza reacted on Twitter: “I’d like to invite Bill Barr to a public debate on election fraud. Given his blithe chuckling dismissal of #2000Mules this should be easy for him. What do you say, Barr? Do you dare to back up your belly laughs with arguments that can withstand rebuttal and cross-examination?”

Also...

What do you bet Barr has better things to with his time than to debate random alternative media trolls. There’s nothing D’souza would love more than to gain the legitimacy of having that kind of attention from an actual important person. 

No. What they claim is the ballots were collected at NGO offices. They say they have those addresses.

So why don't they produce them? It does seem key. For that you'll have to remember the ol' Breitbart trick where you give the bones the story then as the snotty and phony fact checkers come forward talking like they've found holes, you knock them on their ass and re-ignite the story by releasing the whole data.

"

In the review I wrote about the movie, I explained in somewhat more detail how the program worked, but I urge you to see the film for yourself.  The only thing I found a bit disappointing was the fact that the movie did not name the non-profits involved.

Well, that disappointment is over.  True the Vote has announced that, in a few weeks, it will make available to the public every single bit of information it has regarding the drop-box fraud.  Or, as Catherine Engelbrecht, who founded True the Vote, calls it, pulling the ripcord:

Releasing the data matters because mainstream media outlets have alternately ignored the movie or, in the AP's case, "fact-checked it."  Ali Swenson insists that cell phone information isn't as precise as True the Vote claims and that True the Vote's assumptions are "faulty."

Swenson's claim that those cell phone pings are way too vague to be useful is easily debunked.  Back in 2018, the New York Times wrote about the extremely detailed information the apps on people's phones provide:

At least 75 companies receive anonymous, precise location data from apps whose users enable location services to get local news and weather or other information, the Times found. Several of those businesses claim to track up to 200 million mobile devices in the United States — about half of those in use last year. The database reviewed by the Times — a sample of information gathered in 2017 and held by one company — reveals people's travels in startling detail, accurate to within a few yards and in some cases updated more than 14,000 times a day. (Emphasis added.)"

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/true_the_vote_is_about_to_drop_an_information_bomb_regarding_election_fraud.html

2000 mules but you can’t name or identify a single one  

38 box drops per mule but your secret camera footage of them doesn’t show anyone visiting a box more than once

dozens of “stash houses” but no evidence anything was ever stashed there 

Nearly half a million fraudulent ballots but you can’t produce a single one or explain how those ballots would have been made or stolen or whatever which would be massive operation all on its own

a vast conspiracy far beyond anything the world has ever seen that involves not only democrats but high-ranking republicans and thousands of independent federal state and local officials at every level of government plus everyday citizens and yet not a single person has been named or come forward or caught on tape and not a shred of evidence exists to prove anyone was conspiring on anything  

Also another error in the movie is that one of the geolocation maps purported to represent the cell phone geolocation pings is actually a stock photo of Moscow.  Moscow of all places lol. Looks like the Putin Puppets are mixed up their movie files with the banking files  

Yeah D’souza is doubling down on his geotracking BS including totally false bs like saying  “CDC is tracking social distancing” using geolocation which just shows he doesn’t know WTF he is talking about  

Heres one for @Infidel Dog @WestCanMan@Nationalist@ironstone@sharkman

I can remember which one of you loves to link Ann Coulter all the time so I tagged you all:

Dinesh's Stupid Movie

And the grift goes on ...

Ann Coulter7 hr ago

https://anncoulter.substack.com/p/dineshs-stupid-movie?s=r

Edited by BeaverFever

"

“The bombshell is coming any day now” you’ve been saying that since November 2020 LMAO. 

Dozens and dozens of failed lawsuits and you were like “ They’re failing on purpose! it’s a strategy!  The next one is the bombshell!”  60+ times over and over  

Keep hope alive!

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

Trump just keeps taking rube's money. I ignore the same old crap you guys keep peddling. Aside from team Juli, most of Trump's own staff were telling him there was no fraud, including his own daughter. She may love daddy but she isn't stupid enough to endorse his big lie. They are ignoring you too. 

You're ignoring the topic entirely. You're talking from your ostrich-hole. 

Everyone in America doubted that Biden got 81M votes after a grand total of 3,000 people came to his rallies. No one could prove anything.

Until 2000 Mules came out. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

The same man who protected trump from obstruction of Justice charges in that case called his election fraud claim “bullshit”.   So has pretry much everyone else in Trump’s white house

The right wing lie factory says Trump was investigated only because of the Steele dossier but that’s bullshiit.  Given his current support for Putins invasion of Ukraine and his willingness to try to steal the 2020 election its now almost certain he colluded with Russians in 2016

You're just piling new stupidity on top of your debunked stupidity. 

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Why do you think I don't know that?

Because of 1) your partisan, idiotic comment, 2) your history of not being able to predict the obvious or even to understand it with the benefit of hindsight and 3) all of the stupid things that you get sucked into by Trudeau, Biden, CTV and CNN.

Yeah, mostly that.  Plus the fact that you are so loyal to all those guys I guess. A lot of reasons.  

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're ignoring the topic entirely. You're talking from your ostrich-hole. 

Everyone in America doubted that Biden got 81M votes after a grand total of 3,000 people came to his rallies. No one could prove anything.

Until 2000 Mules came out. 

Nobody doubted Biden’s win, the Big Lie believers  are a minority and are shrinking. 

Nobody is stupid enough to believe that the number and size of rallies has anything to do with election results or especially during a contagious disease pandemic   This is one the stupidest fucking arguments that the Big Liars keep repeating and its just so completely brain dead.  

37 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Heres one for @Infidel Dog @WestCanMan@Nationalist@ironstone@sharkman

I can remember which one of you loves to link Ann Coulter all the time so I tagged you all:

Dinesh's Stupid Movie

And the grift goes on ...

Ann Coulter7 hr ago

https://anncoulter.substack.com/p/dineshs-stupid-movie?s=r

You tagged me just to look at a link that shows Ann Coulter is stupid? 

Do you think that the cel phone tracking data was wrong, when it was backed up with video evidence corroborating the cel phone data from the exact same people on multiple occasions at different locations? This phone went from here to here to here to here, and look, here's this exact person shoing up at all those plces at the exact same times. Does she think that there's a choo-choo train of people following these election fraudsters to the ballot boxes, so the data could be from other people who just happened to go to all the same places at all the same times? 

So dumb. 

Her theory is absolute bullshit. It just proves that she doesn't understand the basic concepts of the movie. 

The cel phone data just brought them to the trail. The video evidence of people going to all of these locations is what actually proves that they're guilty. There's no legal reason for one person to go to those dropboxes 20 times. 

Instead of making dumb accusations all the time and having them blow up in your face, just ask me next time. You obviously have no pride or you wouldn't keep quoting the same sources and getting stooged every time. 

• Like 2