Rudy Giuliani Faces Disciplinary Case From Washington, D.C. Bar Over Election Fraud Lies.

50 minutes ago, traveler52 said:

Yep, that's what I thought.  You ain't got nothing and you know you ain't got nothing.

And what exactly do you have? Cowardly or corrupt justices refused to put existing evidence on trial or give the plaintiff time or ability to gather the whole truth.

Much evidence has been gathered since. Go ahead tell me 2000 mules is just a popcorn flick. I'll show why it isn't. Then you can try to produce something more than a slur to show me why it is. We'll see who's got "nothing."

I'll  show you what "Zuckerbucks" are. Then you can give me some evidence telling me why only Democrat donators  are able to slip an illegal amount of funding into how the election is run. Except you can't. We both know it.

And I've had about enough of the king of wrong standing on his soap box bragging BS about how he's shown only Republicans have ever been found guilty of election fraud when all he's really proved is election fraud exists. Would you like to see what the Democrats have been up to since you've been busy ignoring that side of the question? Go ahead then, your majesty. Show me what you've got and I'll show you what I've got. We'll see who's got "nothin'."

Lets' do this then. Do you two really just want to posture then smear n slur or do you actually want to get into the nitty gritty of what the evidence actually shows. Very well. Show me what you've got. I'm your Huckleberry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO As if that has anything to do with anything especially during COVID. 

Trump had superspreader rallies during a disease pandemic which somehow “proves” he won the election. What more evidence does anyone need amirite?  LMAO Talk about being a kool-aid drinking dupe!

If anyone really liked Biden they'd show up at his rallies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

“Only a retard would believe the world is round”

”Only a retard would doubt that lizard  people live under the earths surface”

”Only a retard would believe the earth orbits the sun”

”Only a retard would doubt that Mohammad is the only messenger of Allah”

Big Lie nutters crack me up with their hilarious fact-free superstitions which are no different than other hilarious fact-free superstitions  

As much as I agree with your sentiment, use of that vulgar word adds nothing to the discussion.

These people know they have been lied to, lied to for 4-Years.  They believed the thousands of lies and went back for more.

These fools actually believe the money that they so happily give to him will go to his campaign.  All it is a grift.  That is all the Traitor is about, the grift and how make even more money with another grift.  

Edited by traveler52

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Sorry you’re so disappointed about that. Maybe your next attempted coup will be more successful.  Dictatorship is a small price to pay for cheap gas eh?

I’m surprised so many are that gullible.  It was not an insurrection.  Americans involved in an insurrection would have seen about a million bullets flying, and the military brought in to restore peace.  And that wouldn’t have succeeded.

I hate to break it to you, but the American ruling class is much more sophisticated than that.  That’s why you don’t even know that Biden’s election “win” was a coup.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

And what exactly do you have? Cowardly or corrupt justices refused to put existing evidence on trial or give the plaintiff time or ability to gather the whole truth.

Much evidence has been gathered since. Go ahead tell me 2000 mules is just a popcorn flick. I'll show why it isn't. Then you can try to produce something more than a slur to show me why it is. We'll see who's got "nothing."

I'll  show you what "Zuckerbucks" are. Then you can give me some evidence telling me why only Democrat donators  are able to slip an illegal amount of funding into how the election is run. Except you can't. We both know it.

And I've had about enough of the king of wrong standing on his soap box bragging BS about how he's shown only Republicans have ever been found guilty of election fraud when all he's really proved is election fraud exists. Would you like to see what the Democrats have been up to since you've been busy ignoring that side of the question? Go ahead then, your majesty. Show me what you've got and I'll show you what I've got. We'll see who's got "nothin'."

Lets' do this then. Do you two really just want to posture then smear n slur or do you actually want to get into the nitty gritty of what the evidence actually shows. Very well. Show me what you've got. I'm your Huckleberry.

And all YOU have is empty words and meaningless slogans coupled with sound bites that mean nothing.

You have NOT ONE SHRED OF CREDIBLE/BELIVEABLE proof of anything.

Even judges appointed by the Traitor rejected his sham lawsuits.  

As stated previously, in order to support an alligation or charge of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud you must first credible evidence to support that allegation or charge.  None has been found.

All the Traitor really has are his endless Bund Rallies and endless pitches for money that will straight into his pocket.

You cannot accept the fact he lost.  He did.

Nothing you can say, nothing you can do will change that.

Just now, sharkman said:

I’m surprised so many are that gullible.  It was not an insurrection.  Americans involved in an insurrection would have seen about a million bullets flying, and the military brought in to restore peace.  And that wouldn’t have succeeded.

I hate to break it to you, but the American ruling class is much more sophisticated than that.  That’s why you don’t even know that Biden’s election “win” was a coup.

The January 6, 2021 Insurrection was an armed attempt to overthrow the duly elected government of the United States of America.

The peaceful tranfer of power is hall mark of American Democracy, the Traitor ended that.

Attacking police officers with poles, bear spray and fire extinguisher's are NOT the acts of a peaceful protest. 

Calling the lynching of Pence, Pelosi and A.O.C. (among others) are NOT the acts of a peaceful protest.

It Right Wing Terrorism in action.

• Thanks 2

Right wing terrorism?  If you would stop the programmed thinking, and just think about the armed-to-the-teeth, 4x4 extreme off road vehicles and such on these extreme right wingers, you would laugh out loud at the idea that Jan 6 was an insurrection.

Remember, mass shooters get shot to rags before they can empty their first clip in right wing country.  Try thinking critically once in a while, it will save some embarrassment!

Edited by sharkman

2 hours ago, traveler52 said:

And all YOU have is empty words and meaningless slogans coupled with sound bites that mean nothing.

You have NOT ONE SHRED OF CREDIBLE/BELIVEABLE proof of anything.

Even judges appointed by the Traitor rejected his sham lawsuits.  

No. I have evidence. I already gave you two examples but you seem to think if you ignore them they don't exist. (Mostly because you wish they didn't, I imagine.) I have more I'll give you if you can ever produce any of yours telling me why those two lack credibility.

Now as to the only defense you have of the proposition no one is allowed to challenge the credibility of the 2020 election results...you say the court cases that never actually happened, matter.

I say  the claim you make that cowardly or corrupt judges refusing to try a case in court where evidence can be presented challenged or supported is the final word, well...that's nonsense. In any case it's not evidence. It's the opinion or dodge of some questionable judges - Obama, or Trump appointed. And yes, I include John Roberts or any weakling next to him he can sway.

That is just an opinion of course. But it's in answer to your opinion. You have one. I have one. I thought you were going to produce some evidence though. I'm still waiting.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, CRABGRABBER said:

If anyone really liked Biden they'd show up at his rallies.

Biden had the decency and common sense to not hold superspreader rallies during a disease pandemic, genius.  

Your lie that he tried but failed to hold massive Trump-style superspreader rallies is just wrong,  also as any intelligent person understands the size and number of rallies has nothing to so with election results   

2 hours ago, sharkman said:

Remember, mass shooters get shot to rags before they can empty their first clip in right wing country.  Try thinking critically once in a while, it will save some embarrassment!

That’s not true at all. Texas leads the nation in mass shootings and school shootings.  Did you not hear about that massive school shooting in Uvalde Texas where the teen gunman rampaged the the school for almost an hour killing 19 kids and 2 adults while the “good guys with guns” stood outside quaking in their boots? It literally was 3 weeks ago, you forgot already?

3 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s not true at all. Texas leads the nation in mass shootings and school shootings.  Did you not hear about that massive school shooting in Uvalde Texas where the teen gunman rampaged the the school for almost an hour killing 19 kids and 2 adults while the “good guys with guns” stood outside quaking in their boots? It literally was 3 weeks ago, you forgot already?

Apparently you didn’t hear.  The police barred people from going in.  A mother, who they had temporarily handcuffed went in there bare handed and grabbed her kids.

And it was a military guy in his street clothes that took down the gunman.  While the cops twiddled their thumbs.

That’s why mass shooters pick schools now.  In a mall or a church, in rightwing country, they get shot up.  In a school the cops protect them while they do their carnage.

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

When Republicans lose at every turn they shout CONSPIRACYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!’

The only “proof” that the judges - some of whom were Trump-appointed Republicans- were corrupt is that they didn’t give you what you want. Typical Republican Circular logic  

Even Krakken Krakkpot  Sydney Powell has tried to defend herself by saying “no reasonable person would believe her election fraud claims were factual ”

2000 mules is a another kooky crackpot joke that’s been thoroughly debunked. The filmmaker and her cronies raised  millions of “stop the steal” money from gullible donors which they then paid to themselves  

The Big Lie is the biggest scam going  

2 hours ago, sharkman said:

And it was a military guy in his street clothes that took down the gunman.  While the cops twiddled their thumbs.

That’s not true either. He was shot by United States Border Patrol Tactical Unit (BORTAC) that responded.  Also the police barred UNARMED parents  from going in, nothing has been reported of any gun-totin red state civilians. 

The 2019 right-wing terrorist El Paso shooter who killed 23 hispanic people in a strip mall also wasn’t taken down by any gun-slinging citizens either.

In 2018 another Texas teenager killed 10 in a shooting at his Texas school, no civilian shot him to pieces as you claim

In the 2017 Sutherland Springs Church Texas mass shooting, sure the killer briefly traded gunfire with a civilian AFTER he already massacred 26 people but he got always and only died when he later crashed his car and then shot himself. But that’s not what you described either. 

I can go on, but can you actually give man any examples of  your claim that “mass shooters getting shot to rags by armed civilians before they can empty their first clip?”  I’m guessing it’s a number anywhere  from zero to one. 

Edited by BeaverFever

If lying is such a big deal, shouldn't pretty much everyone in the Senate be disbarred?

Almost all of them are lawyers, and for sure every Dem in that Senate has done nothing but lie for the last 5 years. The GOP aren't as bad, but they all lie to some extent as well I'm sure. 

Liz Warren pretended to be an indian ffs. She did it to get into Harvard and she did it to gain minority credz when she ran for president. "My mom said we were Cherokee" lol. Your mom doesn't know her pasty white ass from a hole in the ground. 

Adam Schiff is a lawyer, he said "New bombshell evidence of collusion is coming out this weekend" every week for 2 years, and no new evidence ever came out. His story started off sounding shockingly stupid and was known to be a complete farce after a couple months, but he kept saying it for 2 years after that. Schiff is the biggest liar in the history of the world by any reckoning, and whoever's #2 is not even close. Has he been disbarred?

This is just more political witch hunting by the party of corruption and their lackeys in the DOJ/FBI. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

When Republicans lose at every turn they shout CONSPIRACYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!’

Holy dumbforks Batman! 

Did you forget that the Dems used the FBI to run a show trial against a duly elected president for 4 years from 2016 to 2020?

They don't even call it "the big lie", they call it "the most idiotic BS ever believed by a group of people over 3 years old in the history of mankind." The title isn't catchy, it's just accurate. 

Are you aware that Joeow Bindenmin already started speculating that the upcoming mid-terms are going to be illegitimate, just because he's aware how badly his Demmies are going to get massacred if he can't run his scams from the last election? 

The story of the big lie is one of the biggest scams currently going, but there are so many now that it's just pathetic. Vaccine efficacy scam, vaccine safety scam, no inflation/transitory inflation/Putinflation scam, Canadian media scam, US MSM scam, etc. 

I'd say that I don't blame the posters here for being sucked in so badly, because there's so much disinformation coming from the MSM, but you guys have een exposed to the truth over and over, you're just immune to it. 

47 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Holy dumbforks Batman! 

Did you forget that the Dems used the FBI to run a show trial against a duly elected president for 4 years from 2016 to 2020?

They don't even call it "the big lie", they call it "the most idiotic BS ever believed by a group of people over 3 years old in the history of mankind." The title isn't catchy, it's just accurate. 

Are you aware that Joeow Bindenmin already started speculating that the upcoming mid-terms are going to be illegitimate, just because he's aware how badly his Demmies are going to get massacred if he can't run his scams from the last election? 

The story of the big lie is one of the biggest scams currently going, but there are so many now that it's just pathetic. Vaccine efficacy scam, vaccine safety scam, no inflation/transitory inflation/Putinflation scam, Canadian media scam, US MSM scam, etc. 

I'd say that I don't blame the posters here for being sucked in so badly, because there's so much disinformation coming from the MSM, but you guys have een exposed to the truth over and over, you're just immune to it. 

Conspiracyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Stock up on the tinfoil!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

If lying is such a big deal, shouldn't pretty much everyone in the Senate be disbarred?

Almost all of them are lawyers, and for sure every Dem in that Senate has done nothing but lie for the last 5 years. The GOP aren't as bad, but they all lie to some extent as well I'm sure. 

Liz Warren pretended to be an indian ffs. She did it to get into Harvard and she did it to gain minority credz when she ran for president. "My mom said we were Cherokee" lol. Your mom doesn't know her pasty white ass from a hole in the ground. 

Adam Schiff is a lawyer, he said "New bombshell evidence of collusion is coming out this weekend" every week for 2 years, and no new evidence ever came out. His story started off sounding shockingly stupid and was known to be a complete farce after a couple months, but he kept saying it for 2 years after that. Schiff is the biggest liar in the history of the world by any reckoning, and whoever's #2 is not even close. Has he been disbarred?

This is just more political witch hunting by the party of corruption and their lackeys in the DOJ/FBI. 

“All politicians lie, so why is the  Big Lie  being treated differently?”

?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s not true either. He was shot by United States Border Patrol Tactical Unit (BORTAC) that responded.  Also the police barred UNARMED parents  from going in, nothing has been reported of any gun-totin red state civilians. 

The 2019 right-wing terrorist El Paso shooter who killed 23 hispanic people in a strip mall also wasn’t taken down by any gun-slinging citizens either.

In 2018 another Texas teenager killed 10 in a shooting at his Texas school, no civilian shot him to pieces as you claim

In the 2017 Sutherland Springs Church Texas mass shooting, sure the killer briefly traded gunfire with a civilian AFTER he already massacred 26 people but he got always and only died when he later crashed his car and then shot himself. But that’s not what you described either. 

I can go on, but can you actually give man any examples of  your claim that “mass shooters getting shot to rags by armed civilians before they can empty their first clip?”  I’m guessing it’s a number anywhere  from zero to one. 

You missed what I said.  Go back and look for my comment on why the mass shooters are going for schools.  Take your time.  Your media is also misinforming you but that's nothing new.  

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

2000 mules is a another kooky crackpot joke that’s been thoroughly debunked. The filmmaker and her cronies raised  millions of “stop the steal” money from gullible donors which they then paid to themselves  

Bullshit. If you have support for why 2000 mules can't be considered as evidence show it to me. You've used the word debunked incorrectly again. Debunking can't be debunked and what you've got has been...qualitatively. 

Go ahead though. Do your copy and paste thing and I'll do mine. We'll see who's been debunked. Show me some crappy Snopes crap. I always like revealing them as the partisan hacks they are. The laughable "fact checkers" of the left are all a bit of a hoot though.

And the only real big lie that's been told is by you and your fellow big liars on the left. 2020 was rigged in ways including but not limited to fraud.

Oh, and I didn't say just corrupt justices. I used the word "cowardly" as well. Did you miss that? Shame faced, I must admit, we have some of those on our side as well. But neither the corrupt nor the cowardly brought a case to trial where evidence could be considered. The fact so many refused to proves nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Bullshit. If you have support for why 2000 mules can't be considered as evidence show it to me. You've used the word debunked incorrectly again. Debunking can't be debunked and what you've got has been...qualitatively. 

Go ahead though. Do your copy and paste thing and I'll do mine. We'll see who's been debunked. Show me some crappy Snopes crap. I always like revealing them as the partisan hacks they are. The laughable "fact checkers" of the left are all a bit of a hoot though.

And the only real big lie that's been told is by you and your fellow big liars on the left. 2020 was rigged in ways including but not limited to fraud.

Oh, and I didn't say just corrupt justices. I used the word "cowardly" as well. Did you miss that? Shame faced, I must admit, we have some of those on our side as well. But neither the corrupt nor the cowardly brought a case to trial where evidence could be considered. The fact so many refused to proves nothing.

Just keep sending Trump your money, he is laughing all the way to another of his scam charities.