Liberal talk show host proves shes a racist and a moron

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/view-joy-behar-says-gun-173246632.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Class A1 moron for sure and a racist hiding under the liberal veil .

clearly she has no clue that blacks have guns just like any other race and lots of them . Just count the shootings in Chicago ,nyc la and Detroit , Baltimore DC Atlanta etc its not white Mormons doing all that gang banger stuff .

Also millions of black Americans own guns legally and are responsible with them .

She is a fine example of the kind of wacko moron that the democrat progressive party of outrage draw.

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You use the word "moron" a lot. Is there something we should know about you? Are you more intelligent than the rest of us? Are you comfortable sharing your credentials with us so that we may be inspired?

You don't seem to understand why certain people are correctly referred to as "morons". Does that say something about you? Are you less concerned about the intelligence of talk show hosts and the reasonability of their commentary than the rest of us? Are you comfortable showing us some of your old report cards so that we may temper our expectations? ;)

The View is a clown car of racists and idiots. 

You don't have to watch the show to know what they're saying, you just have to imagine the dumbest thing that you could possibly say about a topic and then sprinkle in some of the known lies or racist tropes about it and you have their commentary nailed to a T.

I heard that Joy Behar is leaving but I don't know where she's going. I wonder if she's gonna go volunteer in an abortion clinic or something like that. I can picture her injecting poison into healthy unborn babies and giggling about it. 

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You don't seem to understand why certain people are correctly referred to as "morons". Does that say something about you? Are you less concerned about the intelligence of talk show hosts and the reasonability of their commentary than the rest of us? Are you comfortable showing us some of your old report cards so that we may temper our expectations? ;)

Are they called morons because they have deminished intellectual capacity or because they hold opposing views. In the latter case, denegrating a person's intelligence is meant to infer the name caller is smarter. I would never claim to be as intelligent as Mr. Salyer.

For my own part, I hesitate to call people names because it weakens my argument and show dis-respect. The other reason is, as I said above, I am a bit thick. My report cards reflected that. I'm sure my collected posts on this forum will confirm that. Maybe that is why I am sensitive to the word moron. ?

Edited by Queenmandy85

1 minute ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Are they called morons because they have deminished intellectual capacity 

Diminished, yes, and not just by a little bit.

or because they hold opposing views.

Opposing views are welcomed in a healthy society. It's their lying and racism that's not. 

In the latter case, denegrating a person's intelligence is meant to infer the name caller is smarter. 

Not always. Saying "Joy Behar is an idiot" is no more proof of one's towering intellect than saying "Hitler was bad" is proof of one's noteworthy virtue. It's just something that needs to be understood. 

For my own part, I hesitate to call people names because it weakens my argument and show dis-respect.

You were getting your kicks out of inferring that the author of the OP lacked intelligence, it was quite disrespectful. 

The other reason is, as I said above, I am a bit thick. My report cards reflected that. I'm sure my collected posts on this forum will confirm that. Maybe that is why I am sensitive to the word moron. ?

TBH bad report cards isn't proof of anything. I was just being a dick. If your parents raised you to be a certain way then there's not much the schools can do about it.

You'd think that my ex bro-in-law was a complete dunce if you asked him a basic question about physics or math but he can fix any car, truck, tractor, motor, engine or appliance on your property and they'll actually work. On his days off he's always at someone else's place fixing something for them for free. His lack of an education is by no means a measure of his ability to contribute to society in a meaningful, intelligent way. 

But Joy Behar is an idiot ith a dangerous mouth. She's one of the people who didn't see anything wrong with protesting at the homes of SCJs. There's no excuse for her complete lack of understanding and wisdom. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You use the word "moron" a lot. Is there something we should know about you? Are you more intelligent than the rest of us? Are you comfortable sharing your credentials with us so that we may be inspired?

saying things will be different when blacks get guns are the words of a moron .

I was born poor and white . got my firs job at age 16 .

I have cut wood for a living dug graves farmed and filled steam locomotives from the 1800 with coal . I also worked in central offices as a install tech for ma bell and digital eqt made experimental drugs and chemicals .I had my own fed ex route worked as a plumber , I was also a manager for a fortune 500 company in California  was a bank messenger for a ski resort and also manager at a ski resort . I also worked on the space shuttle the eelv and several other space craft and I was employed by a private college  and self employed a couple times . None of that maters , I dont care if you were Harvard and  MIT educated common , lack of common sense makes you a moron like her and Joe

My Iq  was checked when I was young and it was 120 but its not about iq its also common sense and ethics .

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Are they called morons because they have deminished intellectual capacity or because they hold opposing views. In the latter case, denegrating a person's intelligence is meant to infer the name caller is smarter. I would never claim to be as intelligent as Mr. Salyer.

For my own part, I hesitate to call people names because it weakens my argument and show dis-respect. The other reason is, as I said above, I am a bit thick. My report cards reflected that. I'm sure my collected posts on this forum will confirm that. Maybe that is why I am sensitive to the word moron. ?

I understand your sensitivity towards the word moron. But I think Robert is just saying what many of us already know, namely that the hosts of The View say an awful lot of stupid things on a regular basis. They are pulling in huge salaries and no doubt have an army of writers but apparently no researchers to dig up actual facts. The View is just another example of pure garbage on tv. I often see clips of these hosts and they just come across as fools although once in a blue moon a tiny hint of reason might pop up.

Joy Behar is just awful and Caryn Johnson is right up there too.

• Thanks 1

I'll admit, I don't watch American TV, so I know nothing about these people. I just try not to call people names, except for Peter MacKay and anyone connected to Social Credit.

Robert, after reading your resume', it is clear you do have a lot of common sense. For myself, I fought fire for the BC Forest Service, was a lender for two major banks and a finance company, before being a peace officer for twenty-five years. I worked on Progressive Conservative election campaigns since 1962 until the merger with the Reform Party. Now, I'm working on Jean Charest's campaign.

But in comparison with yours, I'll admit you win. Cheers. ?

Edited by Queenmandy85

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

For my own part, I hesitate to call people names because it weakens my argument and show dis-respect.

You were getting your kicks out of inferring that the author of the OP lacked intelligence, it was quite disrespectful. 

That was not my intention. I worded it clumsily. Thanks for pointing it out.

• Like 1

Nobody should care what you did for a living, otherwise Pierre Poilievre wouldn't be in politics.

Back up your statements and show wisdom and intelligence.  Don't get your background information from Radio, News or Internet - just surface level reporting that an event 'happened'.  

Get analysis from written reports, and then compare notes with people on here to form your opinion.

That's how to do it.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I'll admit, I don't watch American TV, so I know nothing about these people. I just try not to call people names, except for Peter MacKay and anyone connected to Social Credit.

Robert, after reading your resume', it is clear you do have a lot of common sense. For myself, I fought fire for the BC Forest Service, was a lender for two major banks and a finance company, before being a peace officer for twenty-five years. I worked on Progressive Conservative election campaigns since 1962 until the merger with the Reform Party. Now, I'm working on Jean Charest's campaign.

But in comparison with yours, I'll admit you win. Cheers. ?

I didnt win I only answered your question.