Jump to content

Leftist Loon tries to kill Kavanaugh


Recommended Posts

On 6/8/2022 at 6:17 PM, West said:

All the heated rhetoric from the far left lunatics and somebody finally tried to take action. 

Will the leftist politicians be impeached for inciting violence? 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-justice-kavanaugh-home-armed-man-arrested

no they regularly incite violence , and seem to feel its their right . liberals think they are above the law

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

The link you posted said over 393 million guns. So a million dead Americans from Covid is also the price of "freedum". You don't care how many die just do people can get woodies from packing a gun.

Sure. I read 200-350 somewhere. If it says 393 there, whatever.

A million dead Americans from covid is what it is. 500K/year x 2 years. They probably lose, on average, far less than a year of life each when you consider the avg age of covid deaths. But if it's a full half-year, that's a grand total of 250,000 years. 

There are over 100,000 opioid deaths per year now too. Those people probably lose 40+ years each. That's 4 million years of life lost. A lot of those years are the best years of people's lives.

The opioid crisis is far worse than covid, but here's the deal. People have been led to believe that covid might kill them even if they're young and healthy, but it won't. Still, people care about their own lives and they'll go to great lengths to avoid it. No one believes that they're at risk of dying from Fentanyl, so they don't care about all the "junkies" who are dying. But they're not junkies either. A lot of them are normal people who live mostly normal lives and just got unlucky. 

Americans need to be armed in order to have democracy. You don't have to like it but at least you understand the concept. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Sure. I read 200-350 somewhere. If it says 393 there, whatever.

A million dead Americans from covid is what it is. 500K/year x 2 years. They probably lose, on average, far less than a year of life each when you consider the avg age of covid deaths. But if it's a full half-year, that's a grand total of 250,000 years. 

There are over 100,000 opioid deaths per year now too. Those people probably lose 40+ years each. That's 4 million years of life lost. A lot of those years are the best years of people's lives.

The opioid crisis is far worse than covid, but here's the deal. People have been led to believe that covid might kill them even if they're young and healthy, but it won't. Still, people care about their own lives and they'll go to great lengths to avoid it. No one believes that they're at risk of dying from Fentanyl, so they don't care about all the "junkies" who are dying. But they're not junkies either. A lot of them are normal people who live mostly normal lives and just got unlucky. 

Americans need to be armed in order to have democracy. You don't have to like it but at least you understand the concept. 

Well, if the US number is high, why wouldn't the Canadian number also be high? Covid killed a million in two years but I don't dispute that opioid OD's are a public health disaster. 

No one needs to be armed to have a democracy. There is probably no greater threat to democracy. It's a nonsense concept. Which is a greater threat to democracy, a bunch of well armed right wing militias willing to overthrow an elected government or a bunch of unarmed lefties? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

Well, if the US number is high, why wouldn't the Canadian number also be high? Covid killed a million in two years but I don't dispute that opioid OD's are a public health disaster. 

No one needs to be armed to have a democracy. There is probably no greater threat to democracy. It's a nonsense concept. Which is a greater threat to democracy, a bunch of well armed right wing militias willing to overthrow an elected government or a bunch of unarmed lefties? 

Yes a armed population keeps democracy's safe .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Robert Salyers said:

Yes a armed population keeps democracy's safe .

It gives power to those with the most guns. Odds are, the US will be the first modern democracy to fail. It is struggling to even recognize the legitimacy of its own elections and politicizing its judicial system. Guns won't fix that. Nothing good can come from seeing half your population as the enemy.

Edited by Aristides
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Aristides said:

No one needs to be armed to have a democracy. There is probably no greater threat to democracy. It's a nonsense concept. Which is a greater threat to democracy, a bunch of well armed right wing militias willing to overthrow an elected government or a bunch of unarmed lefties? 

Pax Romana.

Much like Rome is still the dominant power in the world, nothing can ever change, right? So it's impossible for democracy to ever fail. We could never slip back into authoritarian rule.

I mean, democracy has been kind of dominant in part of the world for a few centuries, and authoritarian states have only been around for millennia. Only about 50% of the world's population lives in authoritarian states right now. So nothing can ever change here. Right, Aristedes? 

Dude, we have an openly bigoted PM who enacts Nazi-style control all the time. He lies and hatemongers against the unjabbed constantly and he has a gesundheitspass to openly discriminate against them, he freezes the bank accounts of dissidents, he controls the media, he is the de facto AG, he stops the police from investigating him, and the police regularly throw non-sycophant media on the ground if they try to cover his speeches. 

If Trump had police officers throw CNN reporters to the ground it would be headline news across the whole planet, and CNN has no more credibility than Rebel News. CNN's lies are massive & blatant and they don't even try to do actual news. Still, they never get thrown to the ground. 

We're not that far from authoritarian rule here at all buddy. If you replaced the topic of "vaccines" with "abortion", so you and the PM were on the opposite sides of the issue, you'd suddenly realize that Trudeau's hatemongering was real. The Senate had to stop our PM. When was the last time that the Senate ever had to do anything in Canada? I honestly thought that the Senate was as useless as balls on a broomstick until this year. They were just a bunch of overpaid cronies with one big rubber stamp. There were cobwebs on the rubber stamp that says Nay. It hadn't seen the light of day since it was created. 

 

If you think about it, Trudeau could say "People who believe in abortion are very often racists and misogynists" and it would make far more sense than it did when he said it about the unjabbed. 1) A very high percentage of the aborted babies in the US are black, and Margaret Sanger, the mother of abortion, was a huge racist of the most vile kind. If abortion was ended in the US the % of blacks in the population would skyrocket. 2) There are a lot of places, like China for example, where they abort female babies because they want sons. What's more misogynistic than that? So.... "People who believe in abortion are very often racists and misogynists." True. Weird. 

Edited by WestCanMan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2022 at 8:58 AM, WestCanMan said:

Gun ownership and freedom are inextricably linked...

And despite having the most powerful military and the most heavily armed population on the planet commies have taken over America without anyone having fired a single shot in defence.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pax Romana my ass. If you know anything about history you know Romans spent more time fighting each other than they did everyone else combined. They were in an almost constant state of civil war for centuries as emperor displaced emperor by force. The only reason they were able to do that is because outside threats were not strong enough. Once that changed, they were doomed.

I never said democracies can never fail, just that the US is likely to be the first if it continues on its present path.

We have the opportunity to change our PM every four years.

It seems you like authoritarian states.

Edited by Aristides
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And despite having the most powerful military and the most heavily armed population on the planet commies have taken over America without anyone having fired a single shot in defence.

 

One saving grace is US military leadership has not yet been politicized and has remained faithful to its oath to the constitution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And despite having the most powerful military and the most heavily armed population on the planet commies have taken over America without anyone having fired a single shot in defence.

You can see just how aggressively some Americans are trying to topple democracy.

The Dems have worked their way into control of the FBI and CIA. The Russian collusion investigation was nothing less than an assault against democracy. Now we know for a fact that the FBI and Dems have a secret hangout where they collude together to disseminate lies and propaganda. FYI that's not good.

Hillary Clinton's lawyer has a keycard to FBI headquarters. How the fuck is that a thing? The Clintons are widely regarded as some of the most corrupt politicians on the planet. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You can see just how aggressively some Americans are trying to topple democracy.

You mean like storming the Capital Building, trying to hunt down representatives and hang the Vice President? Those Americans? 

Quote

The Dems have worked their way into control of the FBI and CIA. The Russian collusion investigation was nothing less than an assault against democracy. Now we know for a fact that the FBI and Dems have a secret hangout where they collude together to disseminate lies and propaganda. FYI that's not good.

 

If it is a secret, how come you know about it? 

 

Quote

Hillary Clinton's lawyer has a keycard to FBI headquarters. How the fuck is that a thing? The Clintons are widely regarded as some of the most corrupt politicians on the planet. 

More Tucker BS. 

It looks like Sussman did use FBI connections but he was acquitted of lying to the FBI.

Edited by Aristides
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Pax Romana my ass. If you know anything about history you know Romans spent more time fighting each other than they did everyone else combined. They were in an almost constant state of civil war for centuries as emperor displaced emperor by force. The only reason they were able to do that is because outside threats were not strong enough. Once that changed, they were doomed.

I never said democracies can never fail, just that the US is likely to be the first if it continues on its present path.

We have the opportunity to change our PM every four years.

It seems you like authoritarian states.

Stop trying to dodge the point. You know that it would actually be unusual for a form of government to last 1,000 years anywhere on earth. That's life. Royal families and dynasties seem unassailable for generations and then suddenly they're gone forever.

We can't think of our democracy as something that's guaranteed to last forever no matter how much we fuck around with it. That's just not the case at all. Taking something for granted is always the best way to lose it. That's why, when a guy like Trudeau steps in and starts following in Hitler's footsteps, we need to take it seriously.

In case you forgot, a lot of decent people in Germany liked a lot of the things that Hitler did. He brought their economy back from ruin. Germans went from zeroes to heroes. A lot of people had a massive hatred for the people who sapped Germany's wealth between WWI and WWII and Hitler tapped into that to demonize Jews, in exactly the same way that Trudeau tapped into covid fear to demonize the unjabbed. 

You don't see the similarities between Hitler and Trudeau because you don't want to think of Trudeau as a bad guy. A lot of Germans felt the exact same way that you feel right now. They were called Nazis. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Stop trying to dodge the point. You know that it would actually be unusual for a form of government to last 1,000 years anywhere on earth. That's life. Royal families and dynasties seem unassailable for generations and then suddenly they're gone forever.

We can't think of our democracy as something that's guaranteed to last forever no matter how much we fuck around with it. That's just not the case at all. Taking something for granted is always the best way to lose it. That's why, when a guy like Trudeau steps in and starts following in Hitler's footsteps, we need to take it seriously.

In case you forgot, a lot of decent people in Germany liked a lot of the things that Hitler did. He brought their economy back from ruin. Germans went from zeroes to heroes. A lot of people had a massive hatred for the people who sapped Germany's wealth between WWI and WWII and Hitler tapped into that to demonize Jews, in exactly the same way that Trudeau tapped into covid fear to demonize the unjabbed. 

You don't see the similarities between Hitler and Trudeau because you don't want to think of Trudeau as a bad guy. A lot of Germans felt the exact same way that you feel right now. They were called Nazis. 

I don't think democracy is guaranteed to last forever and the US is a lot farther down the road to destroying theirs than we are ours. Trudeau is an ass but equating him with Hitler is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Aristides said:

You mean like storming the Capital Building and trying to hunt down representatives and hand the Vice President? Those Americans. 

No, like the ones who are in power and who have a massive witch hunt when they lose an election, but then call it treason to question an election which they won in a new and highly questionable way.

Quote

If it is a secret, how come you know about it? 

It was a secret, and we know about it because of the Durham investigation. 

Quote

More Tucker BS. 

It looks like Sussman did use FBI connections but he was acquitted of lying to the FBI.

Wow. Don't let the fact that you have no clue what you're talking about stop you from blabbering.

1) Sussman did have a keycard, his own text messages revealed that. 

2) Sussman lied to the FBI and that's a fact. He was working for Hillary, and billing her for his work on Alfa Bank, he got paid by her for communicating with the media about the Alfa Bank disinformation, and yet he claims that he brought the bogus intel to the FBI "as a concerned citizen, not as Hillary's lackey". Uh-huh. Because sometimes we lie to the police as 'concerned citizens' lol.

It's like:

"Hey, when I lied and said that your wife was having an affair, I did it because I care about you." 

"Awww, thanks."

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Trudeau is an ass but equating him with Hitler is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. 

You're the person who gets mad when someone tells them that they have broccoli in their teeth. 

Trudeau IS a hate monger and a fear monger. Understanding that is a baseline for reasonable conversation. If you can't admit that saying "Unvaccinated people are very often racists and misogynists" was hate mongering then you're a total idiot. Even Bill Maher said that sounded like something that Hitler would say and Bill Maher is way over to the left of center. 

Using a gesundheitspass solely to discriminate against a group of people is STRAIGHT out of Hitler's playbook. Who else ever even did that? 

Freezing the bank accounts of people just for being dissidents is straight out of Hitler's playbook. 

Brutalizing people using illegal policing tactics is one of the things that Hitler was famous for. 

Hitler controlled his media and judiciary exactly like Trudeau does. 

If there was a pamphlet that said "Do you live in a fascist regime", and it had a bunch of boxes to check, they would be the exact things noted above. When you check "yes" by every singe one of those questions, it means that you're experiencing fascism first-hand

You think that you would hate fascism because you think of yourself as a good person, but FYI no one ever thinks that they're evil. Terrorists and their handlers, supporters and sympathizers don't think that they're evil. They all think that they're "justified", and that they're striking a blow for allah or god or the democrats, whatever.

You like fascism when it works for you. You like that the PM is forcing everyone to do the things that you feel like they should be doing. "PEOPLE HAVE TO INJECT THE PFLACEBO INTO THEIR ARMS BECAUSE TRUDEAU AND DR TAM SAY THAT IT WORKS! The side-effects are fine because people in my demographic aren't even affected by them. Anyone who disobeys must be punished. Losing their jobs is a-ok."

That means that you are a fascist, Aristedes. It's not an insult, it's just a simple observation. You support fascist-style power and actions from your government. IE, you are a fascist. You feel like you're a liberal because you support gay marriage, but that doesn't mean that you're not a fascist. It just means that you're ok with homosexuality. The two things are completely unrelated. Having some humanitarian POVs is not a "get out of jail free card".

FYI Hitler was a fascist before he committed genocide. Committing genocide wasn't the determining factor. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You can see just how aggressively some Americans are trying to topple democracy.

The Dems have worked their way into control of the FBI and CIA. The Russian collusion investigation was nothing less than an assault against democracy. Now we know for a fact that the FBI and Dems have a secret hangout where they collude together to disseminate lies and propaganda. FYI that's not good.

Hillary Clinton's lawyer has a keycard to FBI headquarters. How the fuck is that a thing? The Clintons are widely regarded as some of the most corrupt politicians on the planet. 

So do something about it. America has got more than enough guns not to mention a constitutional amendment that gives every American the right to take their government back by force. Maybe the US Constitution is all just hyperbole too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Trudeau was Hitler, antivaxxers would have been shipped off to Bergen Belsen a year ago and the truckers would have followed them a week after they arrived in Ottawa. He would have abolished parliament and got rid of the GG in 2016. Since then we have had two elections and as of this week the GG was still around.

Trudeau does not control Canadian media although no doubt he would like to. What politician wouldn't.

There are valid criticisms to be made of Trudeau, plenty of them but your irrational rantings just make you less credible.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Aristides said:

The link you posted said over 393 million guns. So a million dead Americans from Covid is also the price of "freedum". You don't care how many die just do people can get woodies from packing a gun.

With leftist lunatics trying to kill SC justices down there can you really blame people for wanting to protect themselves

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No surprise that this story isn't getting too much coverage from certain media sources in the US.

New York Times Buries Kavanaugh Assassination Attempt on Page A20 (msn.com)

It's like Steve Scalise all over again where violence is used as a means to an end. There is supposed to be some statute against protests in front of judges homes which are clearly meant to intimidate them. But Biden and Pelosi have no problem with it, no surprise there.

'It Is a Federal Crime': Why Protests at Homes of Supreme Court Justices Could Violate Federal Law | CBN News

They wouldn't tolerate it if the protests were in front of any of the Democratic appointed judges.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, West said:

With leftist lunatics trying to kill SC justices down there can you really blame people for wanting to protect themselves

The guy called law enforcement himself and told them he felt suicidal and that he might try and kill a SCJ. Maybe you should be asking how someone that disturbed legally got a Glock and all his ammunition. But no, you won't do that. You are the one saying he is a leftist, all he said was he was upset about the leaked decision and the Uvalde shooting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Aristides said:

If Trudeau was Hitler, antivaxxers would have been shipped off to Bergen Belsen a year ago and the truckers would have followed them a week after they arrived in Ottawa. He would have abolished parliament and got rid of the GG in 2016. Since then we have had two elections and as of this week the GG was still around.

Trudeau does not control Canadian media although no doubt he would like to. What politician wouldn't.

There are valid criticisms to be made of Trudeau, plenty of them but your irrational rantings just make you less credible.

I didn't say that there's already a holocaust. Hitler didn't even start off his political career by suggesting that there should be a holocaust. I didn't even say that "all fascist governments eventually have a holocaust". 

I said that our government is operating in a fascist manner, which is correct, and that you like it, which is also correct.

You appreciate that people are being forced to take the Pflacebo. You appreciate that they lose their jobs if they don't.

You appreciate the hate mongering and the fear mongering from our PM.

You appreciate the gesundheitspass and the discrimination that goes along with it.

You are 100% comfortable with the fact that the AG and the judiciary is just a puppet for the PM.

You are ok with the PM buying off media outlets with taxpayer money right before each election.

You are ok with non-sycophant media getting roughed-up by our gestapo. 

Those are not part of our democratic ideology. Those things are al in lock-step with fascist practices. 

We don't have 100% fascism like Hitler had in November 1938, we around the 1933/34 mark, depending on which markers you use. We shouldn't be on the fascist timeline. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I didn't say that there's already a holocaust. Hitler didn't even start off his political career by suggesting that there should be a holocaust. I didn't even say that "all fascist governments eventually have a holocaust". 

I said that our government is operating in a fascist manner, which is correct, and that you like it, which is also correct.

You appreciate that people are being forced to take the Pflacebo. You appreciate that they lose their jobs if they don't.

You appreciate the hate mongering and the fear mongering from our PM.

You appreciate the gesundheitspass and the discrimination that goes along with it.

You are 100% comfortable with the fact that the AG and the judiciary is just a puppet for the PM.

You are ok with the PM buying off media outlets with taxpayer money right before each election.

You are ok with non-sycophant media getting roughed-up by our gestapo. 

Those are not part of our democratic ideology. Those things are al in lock-step with fascist practices. 

We don't have 100% fascism like Hitler had in November 1938, we around the 1933/34 mark, depending on which markers you use. We shouldn't be on the fascist timeline. 

Hitler made the Reichstag a rubber stamp in 1933 with the Enabling Act. He abolished the office of President in 1934, giving himself the title of Fuhrer. The first concentration camp, Dachau was opened in March of 1933 for political prisoners. 

Just stop with the Trudeau/Hitler nonsense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Return to tribal law would be clearly superior, just too expensive for now.

Which tribe?

Someone said the reason far right religious groups hate Sharia Law was because they couldn't enact their own version themselves. Maybe it was you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

1. Which tribe?

2. Someone said the reason far right religious groups hate Sharia Law was because they couldn't enact their own version themselves. Maybe it was you.

1. This is a generality among tribal organization.  Much more inclusive and less inequitable.  
2. No - I think that the Sharia folks and extreme Christians are only starting to realize they are allies, such as during the last Ontario election when they campaigned against public sex education together.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...