Leftist Loon tries to kill Kavanaugh

47 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Living in an echo chamber, working yourself into a frenzy every day must be exhausting. I wouldn't have the energy or the inclination.

Yet you post as much, or more, than I do. It's dinner time there. Go have a pint and some crab cakes. ;)

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Yet you post as much, or more, than I do. It's dinner time there. Go have a pint and some crab cakes. ;)

I don't call people fascists, commies, Nazis, Twinkies, Libbies etc. So much angst, you guys must walk around with little clouds over your heads. Dinner time? Where do you think I am?

Edited by Aristides

16 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I don't call people fascists, commies, Nazis, Twinkies, Libbies etc. So much angst, you guys must walk around with little clouds over your heads. Dinner time? Where do you think I am?

Figured you for a Brit.

So you enjoy my little poetic license, do ya? I try to stay away from calling people fascists or commies because...I doubt any of us really know what that's like. Nazis? Not really. I do happen to think those who use the term most, would piss their pants if they ever met a real one.

Clouds? No more than you I would suppose. We all have concerns and opinions. Mostly I think that comes from how we view things. Now...ya take someone like the Beave for instance...them thar is rain clouds man. ;)

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Figured you for a Brit.

So you enjoy my little poetic license, do ya? I try to stay away from calling people fascists or commies because...I doubt any of us really know what that's like. Nazis? Not really. I do happen to think those who use the term most, would piss their pants if they ever met a real one.

Clouds? No more than you I would suppose. We all have concerns and opinions. Mostly I think that comes from how we view things. Now...ya take someone like the Beave for instance...them thar is rain clouds man. ;)

Nope, Canuck.

I think labels are self defeating, they just make their posts irrelevant to those they think are being insulted. Just my opinion.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Nope, Canuck.

I think labels are self defeating, they just make their posts irrelevant to those they think are being insulted. Just my opinion.

Labels are inevitable. We all compartmentalize things.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2022 at 11:58 AM, Aristides said:

You are the one talking up mass shootings and bombings. Sounds like you are looking forward to them.

I call BS on CNN. You are just parroting FOX.

Here.  Maybe reality will help you:

https://www.lifenews.com/2022/06/13/abortion-activists-firebomb-another-pro-life-pregnancy-center-fourth-bombing-in-weeks/

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No fair!  Only anti-abortionists are allowed to carry out attacks!

image.thumb.png.22e6a60b0987ec79447eea903ef4c653.png

Nice illustration but it’s 100% BS.  When you realize how badly you’ve been misled by this propaganda media that you give your trust to...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

What's rather obvious now is that Libbies will protest...bang drums...scream obscenities...and of course lie. But when it comes to acting out their Tweenkie rage, one lone Libbie has the balls of a neutered poodle. But get them in a gang under cover of the night and...firebombing anti-abortion clinics and whole cities is doable.

So on top of all the failures and lying...they're typically limp little cowards too.

On 6/14/2022 at 6:31 PM, sharkman said:

Nice illustration but it’s 100% BS.  When you realize how badly you’ve been misled by this propaganda media that you give your trust to...

Anything that doesn’t fit your narrative is BS. But it isn’t.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/violence-against-abortion-clinics-like-planned-parenthood-hit-a-record-high-last-year-doctors-say-its-getting-worse/

Yeah, let’s see what the definition used for “violence” against abortion clinics.  Kicking the door one time?  Shouting outside a clinic?  
It’s such a non specific phrase, and people with an agenda love to manipulate the numbers.

Like saying there’s been 20+ mass shootings at schools in the US this year alone.  And then you find out included in the stat is one student shooting another, or a gun going off.  

In Chicago they call that a “miss”.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Yeah, let’s see what the definition used for “violence” against abortion clinics.  Kicking the door one time?  Shouting outside a clinic?  
It’s such a non specific phrase, and people with an agenda love to manipulate the numbers.

Like saying there’s been 20+ mass shootings at schools in the US this year alone.  And then you find out included in the stat is one student shooting another, or a gun going off.  

In Chicago they call that a “miss”.  

Well, you could read the article.

I'm not so divorced from reality that I can't admit this highly emotional subject has resulted in violence on both sides.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 11:54 AM, Aristides said:

I don't call people fascists, commies, Nazis, Twinkies, Libbies etc. 

Our PM and our MSM do though, all the time, and they know that they're lying when they do it. You support them when they do it.

You even go so far as to pretend to see Nazi flags raised high, with a group of militant inbreds proudly strutting along behind it.

"Oh yes Mr Prime Minister, I SAW IT TOO! It was terrifying. I can't sleep at night knowing that 50% of the population, including basically every cis-gender male cracker in the country, wants to lynch all the coloured folk."

Why do yo do that? Why doesn't it bother you when they do it? Why are you so afraid to say that it's wrong when they do it?

Sheeple much? 

Why do you hold Nationalist to a higher standard than the PM? Why do you hold Nationalist to a higher standard than the CBC? I think that's pretty weird. I'd expect more from the PM and the CBC than from random, anonymous internet poster. The difference should be night and day. And I guess it is, but the random internet poster is the one with the integrity.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 6:38 PM, Aristides said:

Nope, they are just lazy. Call someone a name and they won't take you seriously. How do you react to being labeled? 

There's nothing wrong with being labeled correctly. 

I'm white, I'm male, I'm Canadian, I'm a conservative. So what? Say it all day. I couldn't care less. I wouldn't want to be called anything to the contrary because that would be a lie.  

Most people don't like to be assigned to groups by people who don't know Jack spit about them, for obvious reasons, but most importantly, people don't like to be slandered

If you're afraid to be called a leftist or an LPOC supporter that makes sense because those are quickly becoming pejoratives (because of people like ___).