Leftist Loon tries to kill Kavanaugh

9 minutes ago, Aristides said:

1) Hitler made the Reichstag a rubber stamp in 1933 with the Enabling Act.

2) He abolished the office of President in 1934, giving himself the title of Fuhrer.

3) The first concentration camp, Dachau was opened in March of 1933 for political prisoners. 

Just stop with the Trudeau/Hitler nonsense.

1) Enabling Act, Emergencies Act, potato potahto.

2) Thank god for the Senate. If Trudeau thought that they'd ever actually do something they would have been abolished, just like the office of the President.  

3) Trudeau already had "voluntary self-isolation camps"  made for covid. It sounds innocuous enough, but why the fuck would anyone go there? Would you rather go to a covid internment camp or stay at home? 

"Dude, you have asymptomatic covid. We're going to have to ask you to go to a voluntary self-isolation camp."

"Oh wow, thanks for letting me know. I'll self-isolate at home."

"Nope. You're gonna come to our camp, where you're not expected to live, on account of the high mortality rate."

Hmmmmm......

Just stop with the denial already. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) Enabling Act, Emergencies Act, potato potahto.

2) Thank god for the Senate. If Trudeau thought that they'd ever actually do something they would have been abolished, just like the office of the President.  

3) Trudeau already had "voluntary self-isolation camps"  made for covid. It sounds innocuous enough, but why the fuck would anyone go there? Would you rather go to a covid internment camp or stay at home? 

"Dude, you have asymptomatic covid. We're going to have to ask you to go to a voluntary self-isolation camp."

"Oh wow, thanks for letting me know. I'll self-isolate at home."

"Nope. You're gonna come to our camp, where you're not expected to live, on account of the high mortality rate."

Hmmmmm......

Just stop with the denial already. 

Wow, the government established voluntary places infected people who live in crowded conditions could go so they wouldn't infect their families. THE HORROR!

Screw grandma and grandpa, I'm going home.

Edited by Aristides

3 hours ago, West said:

With leftist lunatics trying to kill SC justices down there can you really blame people for wanting to protect themselves

Yes you can when they should be putting America and their constitution first and ahead of themselves.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Wow, the government established voluntary places infected people who live in crowded conditions could go so they wouldn't infect their families. THE HORROR!

Screw grandma and grandpa, I'm going home.

?

"Voluntary." 

In the Yukon.

"I have the sniffles and a mild cough. Sign me up to go to the Yukon!" - said no one, ever.

Are you really dumb enough to believe that anyone would go all the way to the Yukon to fight covid? 

If covid is really so contagious, do you think it's possible for someone in your home to have it but not everyone? 

Why did the government lie about the existence of the camps to begin with? When Randy Hillier first mentioned them he was called a liar. Now we know that he was telling the truth. 

Why is it in the Yukon, like a gulag?

Do you think that it's possible (and by possible I mean 100% certain) that they are called "voluntary", but people will be voluntold to go there? 

Trudeau is doing a good job of following in Hitler's footsteps. There's no denying it.

In any event - back on track....

The Dems and their AG determined that the laws prohibiting demonstrations at the offices and residences of SCJs didn't need to be upheld, and Chuck Schumer even threatened SCJs if they came back with an unpopular ruling on abortions, and now someone is following up on their threats. 

Don't forget, these are the same Dems who claimed to have PTSD after the 2-hr protest at Capitol Hill. Now those same clowns feel like 24/7 protests outside of SCJs homes won't cause any undue stress on the judges or their small children.

Can we all just agree that the Dems are worthless pieces of shit now? Is there some small shred of evidence that's still needed to back that claim? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aristides said:

It gives power to those with the most guns. Odds are, the US will be the first modern democracy to fail. It is struggling to even recognize the legitimacy of its own elections and politicizing its judicial system. Guns won't fix that. Nothing good can come from seeing half your population as the enemy.

Sadly democrats are the ones who endanger democracy . You may have noticed how they plotted to kill kill trump senators supreme court justices andcare encouraged by thier leasers. You may have noticed how blm rioted for months killing and assaulting police and citizens doing billions in damages. That spurred gun ownership.

The legal gun owners restrained them selves while the liberals acted like animals

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robert Salyers said:

Sadly democrats are the ones who endanger democracy . You may have noticed how they plotted to kill kill trump senators supreme court justices andcare encouraged by thier leasers. You may have noticed how blm rioted for months killing and assaulting police and citizens doing billions in damages. That spurred gun ownership.

The legal gun owners restrained them selves while the liberals acted like animals

Your fantasies are your problem. Enjoy your next civil war, just keep it on your side of the border.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

No, go read what I said again. Your comprehension is so cocked up it's practically backwards.

My comprehension is fine. Nobody has provided any solid plan about how you are going to, say, shut down underground tunnel systems used to smuggle firearms, people and drugs from South America into the US. They just pretend it doesn't exist, claim white farmers must "do something" to make them feel good, and call you a racist for pointing out the obvious organized crime problem which is the cause of the vast majority of gun crime in the US

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you still believe everything that you hear from this fascist government? 

? Of course you do - but you love it. 

So you don’t, you just see fascist conspiracies around every corner and under every rock. Must be scary. So how many people were sent to these places against their will, Yukon residents or not?

Like I said, screw grandma and grandpa, screw the kid who is immune compromised, I’m going home and sit at the same dinner table with them, all about me and ma fascist bogey men.

Edited by Aristides

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you really dumb enough to believe that anyone would go all the way to the Yukon to fight covid? 

If covid is really so contagious, do you think it's possible for someone in your home to have it but not everyone? 

Why did the government lie about the existence of the camps to begin with? When Randy Hillier first mentioned them he was called a liar. Now we know that he was telling the truth. 

Why is it in the Yukon, like a gulag?

Do you think that it's possible (and by possible I mean 100% certain) that they are called "voluntary", but people will be voluntold to go there? 

Trudeau is doing a good job of following in Hitler's footsteps. There's no denying it.

It's a lefty kind of voluntary. Just like they claim the masks and vaccines are voluntary but threaten you with job loss or hefty fines for non compliance with their voluntary measures. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So you don’t, you just see fascist conspiracies around every corner and under every rock. Must be scary. So how many people were sent to these places against their will, Yukon residents or not?

Like I said, screw grandma and grandpa, screw the kid who is immune compromised, I’m going home and sit at the same dinner table with them, all about me and ma fascist bogey men.

One manufactured crisis after the next. Covid. Now looming food shortages, 6% inflation and gasoline at $2 a liter. 

Nothing conspiratorial about pointing it out

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, West said:

My comprehension is fine. 

Really? The lunatics patriots are already armed.

Nobody has provided any solid plan about how you are going to, say, shut down underground tunnel systems used to smuggle firearms, people and drugs from South America into the US.

First you need to take back the government. Then you can plan for these things.

They just pretend it doesn't exist, claim white farmers must "do something" to make them feel good, and call you a racist for pointing out the obvious organized crime problem which is the cause of the vast majority of gun crime in the US

Okay but this won't matter once patriots take their 2nd Amendment Responsibility seriously. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Really? The lunatics patriots are already armed.

First you need to take back the government. Then you can plan for these things.

Okay but this won't matter once patriots take their 2nd Amendment Responsibility seriously. 

It's not the patriots out there trying to kill justices because they dislike a rumour of a ruling.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aristides said:

I don't see fascist conspiracies. I see fascist actions. 

Like I said,

Yes, you said it before. It was stupid both times.

screw grandma and grandpa,

How's that a thing?

You're so convinced that the "vaccine" works that you're willing to force people to take it, even with the known side effects. So, by your reckoning, they're safe.

Also, how do you even know if you have covid? It's asymptomatic in so many people that you could infect G&G when you feel great.

Also, there have been thousands of flu seasons before now and "voluntary" quarantine camps weren't necessary. They're not necessary now.

I'm just sayin', when a guy acts exactly like Hitler in so many ways which aren't good, you need to think hard about why he's building gulags, or concentration camps, out in the frozen north. 

screw the kid who is immune compromised,

There's actually no worry for children. It is less dangerous for them than a normal flu season. 

The swine flu killed thousands of children when Obama was president. There was no talk about voluntary quarantine centres.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't see fascist conspiracies. I see fascist actions. 

Yes, you said it before. It was stupid both times.

How's that a thing?

You're so convinced that the "vaccine" works that you're willing to force people to take it, even with the known side effects. So, by your reckoning, they're safe.

Also, how do you even know if you have covid? It's asymptomatic in so many people that you could infect G&G when you feel great.

Also, there have been thousands of flu seasons before now and "voluntary" quarantine camps weren't necessary. They're not necessary now.

I'm just sayin', when a guy acts exactly like Hitler in so many ways which aren't good, you need to think hard about why he's building gulags, or concentration camps, out in the frozen north. 

There's actually no worry for children. It is less dangerous for them than a normal flu season. 

The swine flu killed thousands of children when Obama was president. There was no talk about voluntary quarantine centres.  

I said elderly and immune compromised. You do know what that means, or do you?

The North had very high infection rates because vaccination rates were lower. BC was transporting critical Covid patients from the North to the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island.  So someone with a large family becomes infected, what would you suggest they do, infect the rest of their family? I suppose you would  because the virus that killed over 6 million is just a hoax to you. It must be hell being you, with everyone out to get you. Everything is a conspiracy to you, even giving someone the option of having a place to isolate so they don't end up making their families sick. 

If Trudeau was Hitler, you wouldn't still be around to post here. As a matter of fact, there would be no place to post. Your Hitler comparisons are just plain ignorant and an insult to the 70 million or so who died because of that man.

Why the fuck would Obama be talking about voluntary quarantine centres in the Yukon?

Edited by Aristides

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

I said elderly and immune compromised. You do know what that means, or do you?

The North had very high infection rates because vaccination rates were lower. So someone with a large family becomes infected, what would you suggest they do, infect the rest of their family? I suppose you would  because the virus that killed over 6 million is just a hoax to you. It must be hell being you, with everyone out to get you. Everything is a conspiracy to you, even giving someone the option of having a place to isolate so they don't end up making their families sick. 

Everything that you just said was paranoid, stupid or an outright lie.

FYI covid didn't "kill" 6M people. About 4M people who were already dying got covid and they died "with" it. There were about 2M more who were likely to die within a year or two who died earlier than expected. 

A very small fraction of the people who died with covid only died "of" covid. That's not news. We've know this for a long time. 

Stop trying to act like covid is this monster that's killing millions of healthy people who had 20 more years of great health ahead of them. That's not the case at all. Nothing could be farther from the truth than what you just posted. 

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Everything that you just said was paranoid, stupid or an outright lie.

FYI covid didn't "kill" 6M people. About 4M people who were already dying got covid and they died "with" it. There were about 2M more who were likely to die within a year or two who died earlier than expected. 

A very small fraction of the people who died with covid only died "of" covid. That's not news. We've know this for a long time. 

Stop trying to act like covid is this monster that's killing millions of healthy people who had 20 more years of great health ahead of them. That's not the case at all. Nothing could be farther from the truth than what you just posted. 

40,000 Canadians died from Covid complications, Swine flu killed 428.

There can be no arguing with people who just make shit up.

Edited by Aristides