Leftist Loon tries to kill Kavanaugh

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Schumer's rant against Kavenaugh "should" warrant charges by the Democrats own position.

This is just more Tweenkie sickness. It's as if they're daring conservatives to retaliate. 

Then when they do retaliate after having their lives threatened the same loons are all like "see... crazy"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, West said:

All the heated rhetoric from the far left lunatics and somebody finally tried to take action. 

Will the leftist politicians be impeached for inciting violence? 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-justice-kavanaugh-home-armed-man-arrested

Schumer and the other leftist politicians who advocated for the doxxing of the SCJs won't accept any blame for it, the MSM will instantly absolve them of guilt, and any hint to the contrary will be met with the usual barrage of accusations of racism, misogyny, etc.  

It's just like when the leftist politicians were telling people to harass GOP politicians, dem sycophants were doing things like talking about blowing up the whitehouse, talking about assassinating the president, or carrying an effigy of the president's severed head, and then when a leftist terrorist finally opened fire on the GOP while they were playing baseball, the MSM went into overdrive trying to 'splain away any association of guilt among leftist leaders and their idiot horde. 

You'll note that I said terrorist, but the shooter isn't officially considered a "terrorist" because, like I mentioned earlier today in a different thread, attacks which specifically target conservatives are not considered to be terrorist in nature. It's all completely understandable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ironically, the dems are still busy trying to act like 90 minutes of protesting on Jan 6th was traumatic and gave them PTSD, but SCJs were supposed to put up with protests right in front of their homes for weeks on end.

The Dems are beyond stupid, beyond hypocritical, and if they were just completely worthless as politicians it would be a massive improvement. They're actually destroying their own country day by day, policy after policy. 

Speaking of hypocrisy, somehow the last election was declared to be 100% legitimate at 10:00 on election night, but somehow the upcoming mid-terms are on track to be illegitimate, according to no less than presi-dolt Joe Biden himself. I guess that the Dems feel like they're not going to be able to run their same scams again and they know that the mid-terms are going to be a red wave unlike anything ever seen before. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60063594

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Amurica, where everything can be fixed with a gun. Just reaping what they sew.

https://news.yahoo.com/man-had-ar-15-style-112013028.html

1) I don't get it. Did he sew a gun together? Was it like, a denim AR-15? It doesn't say in that article.

2) Was this in front of Kavanaugh's house? How does your story fit into the thread about Dem politicians threatening Kavanaugh and supporting the doxxing of SCJs, and protests outside of their houses which have now have lethal in intent?

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) I don't get it. Did he sew a gun together? Was it like, a denim AR-15? It doesn't say in that article.

2) Was this in front of Kavanaugh's house? How does your story fit into the thread about Dem politicians threatening Kavanaugh and supporting the doxxing of SCJs, and protests outside of their houses which have now have lethal in intent?

It's obvious you don't get it.

Someone stalks a judge with a gun and you are outraged. Someone massacres 22 kids and their teachers in their school and it's just the price of freedom.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It's obvious you don't get it.

Someone stalks a judge with a gun and you are outraged. Someone massacres 22 kids and their teachers in their school and it's just the price of freedom.

It's obvious that you don't get anything.

No one should be protesting outside of the home of SCJs. It's 100% idiotic that you think that's ok. It's 100% idiotic that Chuck Schumer would level a threat at a SCJ. It was predictabl that something like this would happen, just like it was predictable that something like the congressional baseball game shooting would occur. 

No one thinks that a school shooting is ok so don't put words in my mouth. It's a completely leftist phenomenon to say "The kid talks about massacring his classmates, but that shouldn't put a damper on his freedoms", and that's why there's even a debate on this. 

Yes, the price of having guns may be that something like the school massacre can happen if you insist on being stupid about mental health issues, but the other side of the coin is Shanghai. The gov't of China came and locked everyone in Shanghai inside of their homes and took their pets away to be euthanized. It has nothing to do with covid, covid is an excuse. It's purely an assault on their freedom and their individual will. You couldn't do that in Dallas because civilians with guns outnumber the police and soldiers with guns there, massively. Tanks don't actually turn the tide if you're outnumbered that badly. Eventually you have to step outside to take a shit or resupply with food, fuel and ammo and there's nowhere to get a moment's rest. Also, you can't actually use tanks inside of your own cities and then expect to live there.

Gun ownership and freedom are inextricably linked and the people of Shanghai are a living testament to that.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's obvious that you don't get anything.

No one should be protesting outside of the home of SCJs. It's 100% idiotic that you think that's ok. It's 100% idiotic that Chuck Schumer would level a threat at a SCJ. It was predictabl that something like this would happen, just like it was predictable that something like the congressional baseball game shooting would occur. 

No one thinks that a school shooting is ok so don't put words in my mouth. It's a completely leftist phenomenon to say "The kid talks about massacring his classmates, but that shouldn't put a damper on his freedoms", and that's why there's even a debate on this. 

Yes, the price of having guns may be that something like the school massacre can happen if you insist on being stupid about mental health issues, but the other side of the coin is Shanghai. The gov't of China came and locked everyone in Shanghai inside of their homes and took their pets away to be euthanized. It has nothing to do with covid, covid is an excuse. It's purely an assault on their freedom and their individual will. You couldn't do that in Dallas because civilians with guns outnumber the police and soldiers with guns there, massively. Tanks don't actually turn the tide if you're outnumbered that badly. Eventually you have to step outside to take a shit or resupply with food, fuel and ammo and there's nowhere to get a moment's rest. Also, you can't actually use tanks inside of your own cities and then expect to live there.

Gun ownership and freedom are inextricably linked and the people of Shanghai are a living testament to that.  

All bullshit. The US is the only country in the world that adheres to this warped doctrine and people are less safe and less free because of it. Feeling you have to be armed to ensure your personal safety is the opposite of freedom, it's living in fear. Every democratic country that doesn't subscribe to this lunacy is not China. Their governments and their people do not live in some kind of paranoid fear of each other. 

You have no problem with selling guns to mentally ill people because you will do nothing to stop it. So don't give me that crap. The lives of 19 little kids are less important to you than the life of a clown who lied to Congress in his confirmation hearing. 

Neither is OK but politization of everything is just the symptom of a sick society. Blaming everything on someone else just makes it impossible to find solutions to anything because it becomes all about self appointed enemies instead of actual  issues. 

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

There is no indication of the political leanings of the individual in custody. Only that he suffers from mental illness and had a firearm. Food for thought. The issue should not be if he was a supporter of President Trump or a leftist, or what his views on a woman's right to exercise  her reproductive decisions . The issue should be how a mentally ill person comes to be in possession of a firearm.

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

There is no indication of the political leanings of the individual in custody. Only that he suffers from mental illness and had a firearm. Food for thought. The issue should not be if he was a supporter of President Trump or a leftist, or what his views on a woman's right to exercise  her reproductive decisions . The issue should be how a mentally ill person comes to be in possession of a firearm.

He said he was upset about the Roe vs Wade leak, whatever that means. He actually called authorities and told them he felt suicidal and was contemplating killing a SCJ. Police arrested him without incident.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

All bullshit. The US is the only country in the world that adheres to this warped doctrine and people are less safe and less free because of it.

Wrong. Terrorists don't need guns to kill people. The biggest terrorist attacks in the US were done with fertilzer, vans, and airplanes. 

As a leftist you're not even interested in dealing with mental health issues seriously. You're not even interested in treating violent crime seriously. You're literally the last person on earth who's fit to speak down to anyone about this topic.

Feeling you have to be armed to ensure your personal safety is the opposite of freedom, it's living in fear.

Tell the Jews in Germany that, who lived through the 1930s and 1940s. Oh wait, you can't, they were almost all killed by the Nazis. 

You're a guy who adores fascist overreach by our PM and is also against legal gun ownership. You're a modern version of the people in Nazi Germany who were all in favour of disarming citizens and you would have also been ok with the gesundheitspass and the freezing of dissidents' bank accounts. What did that all lead up to? How far down that path should we allow ourselves to go?

Trust me, that was a rhetorical question, the last thing I want to hear is your answer lol. 

Every democratic country that doesn't subscribe to this lunacy is not China. Their governments and their people do not live in some kind of paranoid fear of each other. 

Chinese people who fear their government aren't paranoid ffs, and their gov't certainly isn't afraid of its citizens. You obviously don't know what's going on there now, nor are you aware of China's not-too-distant history. 

You have no problem with selling guns to mentally ill people because you will do nothing to stop it.

Thats just stupid. I'm pretty sure that almost everyone understands why there's no need to reply to it directly. 

So don't give me that crap. The lives of 19 little kids are less important to you than the life of a clown who lied to Congress in his confirmation hearing. 

OMG, your post just managed to go downhill. I did NOT see that coming. Never again will I doubt your ability to out-idjit yourself.

Neither is OK but politization of everything is just the symptom of a sick society. Blaming everything on someone else just makes it impossible to find solutions to anything because it becomes all about self appointed enemies instead of actual  issues. 

Of course neither is ok, but:

- on one side there is a group that's never been in favour of dangerous or violent protests and which is never willing to accept risks from violent offenders or mentally ill persons who express the will to commit violence, 

- on the other side there's a group which encourages violent & deadly protests and which discourages reasonable steps to prevent violent offenders & mentally ill persons (who express the desire to commit violent acts) from harming people.

This one's a no-brainer. Leftists are useless trolls who don't have a fuckin' clue what it takes to have a safe, healthy society. FYI police are very important. Deterrents to serious crimes are important. The incarceration of dangerous individuals is paramount. Managing those threats is the basic mandate of the government. Without managing those things you may as well not have a government, because your society is crumbling from within and soon will lack the capacity to protect themselves from external threats. No one starts up businesses in high-crime areas. Without businesses you don't have an economy. Without industry you can't have a military. A peaceful, orderly society is the backbone of any healthy country. Leftists might want it, but they have no idea whatsoever how to achieve it. They're small-picture people. They only know how they feel, they can't look at topics from a rational, detached POV. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Wrong. Terrorists don't need guns to kill people. The biggest terrorist attacks in the US were done with fertilzer, vans, and airplanes. 

As a leftist you're not even interested in dealing with mental health issues seriously. You're not even interested in treating violent crime seriously. You're literally the last person on earth who's fit to speak down to anyone about this topic.

Tell the Jews in Germany that, who lived through the 1930s and 1940s. Oh wait, you can't, they were almost all killed by the Nazis. 

You're a guy who adores fascist overreach by our PM and is also against legal gun ownership. You're a modern version of the people in Nazi Germany who were all in favour of disarming citizens and you would have also been ok with the gesundheitspass and the freezing of dissidents' bank accounts. What did that all lead up to? How far down that path should we allow ourselves to go?

Trust me, that was a rhetorical question, the last thing I want to hear is your answer lol. 

Chinese people who fear their government aren't paranoid ffs, and their gov't certainly isn't afraid of its citizens. You obviously don't know what's going on there now, nor are you aware of China's not-too-distant history. 

Thats just stupid. I'm pretty sure that almost everyone understands why there's no need to reply to it directly. 

OMG, your post just managed to go downhill. I did NOT see that coming. Never again will I doubt your ability to out-idjit yourself.

Of course neither is ok, but:

- on one side there is a group that's never been in favour of dangerous or violent protests and which is never willing to accept risks from violent offenders or mentally ill persons who express the will to commit violence, 

- on the other side there's a group which encourages violent & deadly protests and which discourages reasonable steps to prevent violent offenders & mentally ill persons (who express the desire to commit violent acts) from harming people.

This one's a no-brainer. Leftists are useless trolls who don't have a fuckin' clue what it takes to have a safe, healthy society. FYI police are very important. Deterrents to serious crimes are important. The incarceration of dangerous individuals is paramount. Managing those threats is the basic mandate of the government. Without managing those things you may as well not have a government, because your society is crumbling from within and soon will lack the capacity to protect themselves from external threats. No one starts up businesses in high-crime areas. Without businesses you don't have an economy. Without industry you can't have a military. A peaceful, orderly society is the backbone of any healthy country. Leftists might want it, but they have no idea whatsoever how to achieve it. They're small-picture people. They only know how they feel, they can't look at topics from a rational, detached POV. 

Nazis under your bed. Oh My.

It must be a bitch having to look under your bed and in your closets looking for bogey men all the time. Peaceful orderly societies don't need to walk around armed, that's why they are peaceful and orderly. As a matter of fact, it is the definition of peaceful and orderly.

Edited by Aristides

16 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Nazis under your bed. Oh My.

It must be a bitch having to look under your bed and in your closets looking for bogey men all the time.

LMAO. 

I gave actual examples of our PM calling shots from straight outta Hitler's playbook and you just blush and smile. 

You went along with the ridiculous accusations about "unPflaceboed people being racists and misgynists", a Nazi/white supremacist death caravan harassing people and honking "Heil Hitler" through the night, even though you never saw a shred of evidence to back that stupid claim.

Maybe ask yourself why you get sucked in by the dumbest things imaginable. Or why other prominent liberals are willing to acknowledge Trudeau's fascist tendencies but you can't. Maybe think about whether or not the Pflacebo is atually working. If you think it is, then why have so many more people died since Biden was elected if there is a "vaccine" lol.  

Peaceful orderly societies don't need to walk around armed, that's why they are peaceful and orderly. As a matter of fact, it is the definition of peaceful and orderly.

Peaceful, orderly societies require police and even the incarceration of dangerous individuals. Your inability to grasp that simple concept is duly noted.

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

LMAO. 

I gave actual examples of our PM calling shots from straight outta Hitler's playbook and you just blush and smile. 

You went along with the ridiculous accusations about "unPflaceboed people being racists and misgynists", a Nazi/white supremacist death caravan harassing people and honking "Heil Hitler" through the night, even though you never saw a shred of evidence to back that stupid claim.

Maybe ask yourself why you get sucked in by the dumbest things imaginable. Or why other prominent liberals are willing to acknowledge Trudeau's fascist tendencies but you can't. Maybe think about whether or not the Pflacebo is atually working. If you think it is, then why have so many more people died since Biden was elected if there is a "vaccine" lol.  

Peaceful, orderly societies require police and even the incarceration of dangerous individuals. Your inability to grasp that simple concept is duly noted.

Canada has the lowest number or police per capita of any developed country and our people aren't armed to the teeth. I guess we should all be quaking in our boots like you. 

Edited by Aristides

11 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Canada has the lowest number or police per capita of any developed country and our people aren't armed to the teeth. I guess we should all be quaking in our boots like you. 

We're 7th on the list of "Estimated number of guns per 100 civilians" worldwide.  There are 195 countries. 

Our people are pretty well-armed. 

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

The US has over three times as many, 1.2 guns per person.  99.7% of them are unregistered.

They have between 200 and 350 million guns. That's enough to give their government pause to think before they try locking people in their homes "to fight covid". 

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They have between 200 and 350 million guns. That's enough to give their government pause to think before they try locking people in their homes "to fight covid". 

The link you posted said over 393 million guns. So a million dead Americans from Covid is also the price of "freedum". You don't care how many die just do people can get woodies from packing a gun.