Waiting in the wings all the wrong stuff

If lying biden was to not run democrats are planing on running. Back door harris or the fake Indian or mayor pete or burned out bernie the commie .

Seriously guys you might as well have moe larry and curly or shemp lined up to run for office .its a list 9f dump dumber outright stupid and useless.

Its like your running a bunch of moronic cartoon characters.

I know there have to be better choices .

• Like 1

Biden's advisors(bosses) seem to want to choose people based primarily on what boxes they tick off. He picked Harris because of her skin colour and gender. Ditto for the supreme court pick.

I think it's safe to say that the main reason Mayor Pete is where he is now is mainly because he's gay. I'm sure he's a smart guy but I don't think he's been all that impressive as secretary of transportation. He's been on leave a long time, I don't know if his partner has a more important job than he does. Hard to imagine a more important job than transportation secretary.

Buttigieg has no concern for the struggling middle class and the poor.

Ingraham: 'Pete Buttigieg's Highway to Hell' seeks to control where, how often you drive | Fox News

Biden is a very weak president and I don't see anyone competent  or middle of the road types  ready to step in when he does not seek reelection because he's unfit. The Democratic party of today is a far left party.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Racist highways might be a clue.

Pete's nothing more than a sellout little sjw. Zero substance. Zero principles. 

Racist highways? If you could elaborate I don't know anything about it. I thought he was a capable candidate. During the Democratic primaries, I thought he was better than the others. I was disappointed the GOP didn't put forward a credible candidate but, as a foreigner, it really isn't my place to tell Americans whom they should elect.

I believe in justice. If someone is passionate enough about justice, I guess they could be called a warrior in the figuative sense.

Edited by Queenmandy85

6 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Racist highways? If you could elaborate I don't know anything about it. I thought he was a capable candidate. During the Democratic primaries, I thought he was better than the others. I was disappointed the GOP didn't put forward a credible candidate but, as a foreigner, it really isn't my place to tell Americans whom they should elect.

I believe in justice. If someone is passionate enough about justice, I guess they could be called a warrior in the figuative sense.

Here you go...

https://news.yahoo.com/buttigieg-says-america-highways-racist-084800750.html

From what I read, he wants to re-design infrastructuure to bring Americans together. His view is that some highways were designed to separate American communities rather than bring them together. How is that a bad thing?

4 hours ago, Robert Salyers said:

his biggest concern was racist h8ghways and bridges

He is Transportation Secretary. Highways and bridges are his job.

11 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Perhaps you could be more specific as to what real problems you are referring to.

I'm fine with writing off a stupid idea but not a person for one idea.  I still haven't written off Poilievre for saying he'd fire the BoC for example.

And keep in mind that these people like Trump - the most immoral, incompetent and divisive president of all time.

54 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

From what I read, he wants to re-design infrastructuure to bring Americans together. His view is that some highways were designed to separate American communities rather than bring them together. How is that a bad thing?

He is Transportation Secretary. Highways and bridges are his job.

racist highways and bridges  lol yes they call me names all the time

1 hour ago, Robert Salyers said:

racist highways and bridges  lol yes they call me names all the time

Okay. I know I'm a bit thick and , as I explained to Myata, you have to explain things to me in simple language. What are "racist highways?"  Does that mean it is a highway designated for whites only?

3 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I apologize, Mr. Salyers. My curiosity far exceeds my patience. I have to know what a racist road is.

Nothing to apologize  for , but Im sure you can look i up if you wanted to but heres a link about it . I think we have other transportation issues to worry about that are far more important.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/07/roads-are-racist-buttigieg-claims-racism-physically-built-into-americas-infrastructure-1056443/