Trudeau Government Single-handedly Destroying Tourism and Business Travel

44 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You do not provide anything but opinions and you know what opinions are.
You never have facts, just rhetoric, opinion and hearsay.

So, I don't lose, you are on that platform by yourself.

Get over the past....Oh wait, you can't because that is all you have. LOL

These are facts:

Fauci got covid after saying that vaccinted people wouldn't get infected. Our PM brought covid across our international border with the US even though he's triple-jobbed. 

You just don't like them so you downplay it to "rhetoric, opinion and hearsay". That's odd though, because you don't have any examples of me saying things that aren't true. 

3x-jobbed, 2x covid: https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2022/06/13/justin-trudeau-has-covid-19-for-a-second-time.html

Trudeau announced his positive result on Twitter just two days after returning from an international summit in California.

That was from the most liberal publication on earth. 

Fauci said himself that "When people are vaccinated they can feel safe that they are not going to get infected" on MSNBC: (start at the 3:20 mark to get the quote in context, he says that the CDC said it)

So anyways, there you have it. I did reply with actual facts, you just a) weren't aware that they were facts because you get your news from the toilet, or b) you just want to ignore them, because they're inconvenient for you. 

In either event, I was right again. You're gonna have stew on this one and just move on to a different lie in another thread. 

53 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

These are facts:

You just don't like them so you downplay it to "rhetoric, opinion and hearsay". That's odd though, because you don't have any examples of me saying things that aren't true. 

3x-jobbed, 2x covid: https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2022/06/13/justin-trudeau-has-covid-19-for-a-second-time.html

That was from the most liberal publication on earth. 

Fauci said himself that "When people are vaccinated they can feel safe that they are not going to get infected" on MSNBC: (start at the 3:20 mark to get the quote in context, he says that the CDC said it)

So anyways, there you have it. I did reply with actual facts, you just a) weren't aware that they were facts because you get your news from the toilet, or b) you just want to ignore them, because they're inconvenient for you. 

In either event, I was right again. You're gonna have stew on this one and just move on to a different lie in another thread. 

Your paranoia is going to keep you from the world.

That's OK though because we need less of folks like you.

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Yet you don't address the fact that it's obviously a lie and has now entered the realm of stupidy to coerce a jab on the masses 

9 hours ago, West said:

Yet you don't address the fact that it's obviously a lie and has now entered the realm of stupidy to coerce a jab on the masses 

Yeah, OK,  LOL

Quotes from before covid began it's multiple mutatio9ns.

12 billion covid vaccination given worldwide and you are the one that is right? Yeah, OK, LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

Yeah, OK,  LOL

Quotes from before covid began it's multiple mutatio9ns.

12 billion covid vaccination given worldwide and you are the one that is right? Yeah, OK, LOL

Lol.. yet you nummies still pushed vax pass. Interesting

15 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You think I'm paranoid?

You're in favour of forcing everyone in the country to take an experimental vaccine that doesn't work, which 95% of them don't need.

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You think I'm paranoid?

You're in favour of forcing everyone in the country to take an experimental vaccine that doesn't work, which 95% of them don't need.

Hey, you post old stale sources as your defence. COVID has mutated 50 times since first cases and the vaccinations have prevented many deaths. To bad your sources have not kept up. As I said, 12 billion doses prevented serious complications.

You used to be a normal, logical, reasonable thinking person too but you also have mutated into what ever you are now. Thank goodness your mutations are also not fatal and just developed into a conspiracy theorist. Not fatal either but certainly still contagious. Unfortunately, no vaccination for that LOL

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Hey, you post old stale sources as your defence. COVID has mutated 50 times since first cases and the vaccinations have prevented many deaths. To bad your sources have not kept up. As I said, 12 billion doses prevented serious complications.

There's no stat that you can point at that shows that the vaccines are a success, outside of what Pfizer and Moderna tell us.

The stats for ALL OF CANADA is where the rubber meets the road. That's the stat that says the "vaccines" are actually just a Pflacebo. Those aren't 'stale', they're tracking just a few weeks behind real time. 

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Prolly what some Germans said to the Jews as they headed to the gas chambers.

I swear, I think those jabs affected people's cognitive and empathy abilities.

Holy F !!! Get over your obsession with 90 years ago.

You have no message any more, just repetitive useless old stale rhetoric

28efd01549ea8d713981b2d970f97c6c.jpeg

Edited by ExFlyer

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There's no stat that you can point at that shows that the vaccines are a success, outside of what Pfizer and Moderna tell us.

The stats for ALL OF CANADA is where the rubber meets the road. That's the stat that says the "vaccines" are actually just a Pflacebo. Those aren't 'stale', they're tracking just a few weeks behind real time. 

Wake up and smell reaity.

You mutated so can the virus.

8 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Wake up and smell reaity.

You mutated so can the virus.

You whined about a "lack of facts" in my post in your own post which was completely devoid of facts, so I proved to you that my post actually had two very important & on point facts, and again you came back with a fact-free, whiny post. 

1) Get some prozac

2) Try to find a topic where you have some facts of your own to chime in with. 

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You whined about a "lack of facts" in my post in your own post which was completely devoid of facts, so I proved to you that my post actually had two very important & on point facts, and again you came back with a fact-free, whiny post. 

1) Get some prozac

2) Try to find a topic where you have some facts of your own to chime in with. 

Your posts have stale old information. They are no longer fact, they are old and have been revised and superseded by newer information. As the virus has mutated so does the applicability.

While you have mutated, it is in the opposite direction, unable to absorb newer data.

Your posts have stale old information. They are no longer fact, they are old and have been revised and superseded by newer information. As the virus has mutated so does the applicability.

While you have mutated, it is in the opposite direction, unable to absorb newer data.

Canada has ruined air travel completely. I hope Air Canada goes out of business. 

28 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Canada has ruined air travel completely. I hope Air Canada goes out of business. 

Clearly not a traveller LOL

If you think Canada was the one or only one that had travel restrictions in  place, ya gotta travel more than on your municipal bus routes. LOL

Remember, unvaccinated truckers still cannot get into the USA. :)

36 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Clearly not a traveller LOL

If you think Canada was the one or only one that had travel restrictions in  place, ya gotta travel more than on your municipal bus routes. LOL

Remember, unvaccinated truckers still cannot get into the USA. :)

I’m at Pearson International Shitshow right now.  Terrible.

Btw, I’m probably more educated, sophisticated, and well-travelled than you.  I’m just not a totalitarian.

Edited by Zeitgeist

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Take that prozac before you post again. Your mopey drivel is bringing down the forum.

FYI the data that's not stale is the data that says "The Pflacebo isn't working." That's new. Just Google "Covid deaths in Canada by Vaccination status" regularly and you can see that the dbl- and triple-jobbed deaths are ballooning.

You're correct if you say "that's old news" as a reply to my comments to the effect that "the Pflacebo never was working." That info is stale.

A gentle reminder for you... as soon as the Pflacebo was in the veins of a few million people and the new flu season came along, the ICUs started filling up with jobbed and double-jobbed Guinea pigs, and Fauci said: "Delta threw us a curve!" An honest translation of that is, "I swear it woulda worked against the old variant, onnist injun!" And that means that, for whatever reason, the Pflacebo was. not. working.

You see me as wrong because I don't say what CNN & CTV are saying, and I understand that you're butthurt by that, but the reason why I don't say what they're saying is because I don't wanna look retarded. I'm just ahead of their curve. That doesn't make me a genius, millions of other people are there too, and the 'news' is known to be primarily bullshit anyways, so being skeptical of what they say gives you a 95% chance of being right. 

I didn't believe them when they said "It has to be from a wet market, it's racist to say that it came from a lab". I didn't believe them when they said "Blocking flights from China is racist." I didn't believe them when they said that "It's unsafe for people to walk around in the sunshine." I didn't believe them when they said "Our only chance is the vaccines. They will be safe and effective." I hoped for the vaccines to work, because I wanted covid to be over (back when people like Biden and Harris were publicly stating their mistrust of "the Trump vax"), but when the data started coming in sideways I became a skeptic, as we should all have done. When the MSM told us about a "healthy 59-yr-old" from England (who was quite fat and grey for a 'healthy' person) dying because he didn't take the vax it just drove home the point that they didn't actually have any examples of young, healthy, unvaxed people dying of covid here, or anywhere. When the science disagreed with the ICU and mortality stats, I chose the side of stats. When the science lied about who needs the vax, whether or not there were side-effects, and kept rolling back their target, I became a total non-believer. 

I get that you call some of that stuff stale now, but you didn't acknowledge all of that stuff when it was happening either. In your mind it went from "I DON'T BELIEVE IT" to "that's stale" without ever going through "ok, it was true". If you could just acknowledge the possibility that maybe the MSM or Mr Science is wrong sometimes that would be awesome, but you're entrenched in "WE THE SHEEPLE!" mode. You fully support the beating of people who doubt MR Science and the MSM. 

Just ask yourself this: what would it take for you to become skeptical of the Pflacebo? Would you need Pfizer to say "It's not working"? Because they've already done that. FYI that's what "You need another booster" means. It means, "As soon as the stats came in they showed that the vaccine wasn't working, so maybe you should try the exact same thing again. Over-and-over-and-over-and-over. Because that's not fucking insane. 

Yeah, my posts are full of old facts and new facts, that's how I roll. 

Keep moping and making your sandbox insults though, Flyer, it's your thing. And no matter what, NEVER question anything that you see on CTV or CNN, because that's racist ?

Edited by WestCanMan

57 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’m at Pearson International Shitshow right now.  Terrible.

Btw, I’m probably more educated, sophisticated, and well-travelled than you.  I’m just not a totalitarian.

I flew through YYZ last week and back this week.  Didn't have to go through security.

Ottawa security was no problem. Vancouver was OK. Yellowknife was just a walk through.

Seem Toronto is the big problem.

As for travel sophistication, well, my past life had me an international traveller for business alone for over 25 years, not including any vacation travel for my Wife and I. And for my career, I have been to almost every side, edge and corner of Canada. So, not sure what you mean by sophisticated? :)

43 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Take that prozac before you post again. Your mopey drivel is bringing down the forum.

FYI the data that's not stale is the data that says "The Pflacebo isn't working." That's new. Just Google "Covid deaths in Canada by Vaccination status" regularly and you can see that the dbl- and triple-jobbed deaths are ballooning.

You're correct if you say "that's old news" as a reply to my comments to the effect that "the Pflacebo never was working." That info is stale.

A gentle reminder for you... as soon as the Pflacebo was in the veins of a few million people and the new flu season came along, the ICUs started filling up with jobbed and double-jobbed Guinea pigs, and Fauci said: "Delta threw us a curve!" An honest translation of that is, "I swear it woulda worked against the old variant, onnist injun!" And that means that, for whatever reason, the Pflacebo was. not. working.

You see me as wrong because I don't say what CNN & CTV are saying, and I understand that you're butthurt by that, but the reason why I don't say what they're saying is because I don't wanna look retarded. I'm just ahead of their curve. That doesn't make me a genius, millions of other people are there too, and the 'news' is known to be primarily bullshit anyways, so being skeptical of what they say gives you a 95% chance of being right. 

I didn't believe them when they said "It has to be from a wet market, it's racist to say that it came from a lab". I didn't believe them when they said "Blocking flights from China is racist." I didn't believe them when they said that "It's unsafe for people to walk around in the sunshine." I didn't believe them when they said "Our only chance is the vaccines. They will be safe and effective." I hoped for the vaccines to work, because I wanted covid to be over (back when people like Biden and Harris were publicly stating their mistrust of "the Trump vax"), but when the data started coming in sideways I became a skeptic, as we should all have done. When the MSM told us about a "healthy 59-yr-old" from England (who was quite fat and grey for a 'healthy' person) dying because he didn't take the vax it just drove home the point that they didn't actually have any examples of young, healthy, unvaxed people dying of covid here, or anywhere. When the science disagreed with the ICU and mortality stats, I chose the side of stats. When the science lied about who needs the vax, whether or not there were side-effects, and kept rolling back their target, I became a total non-believer. 

I get that you call some of that stuff stale now, but you didn't acknowledge all of that stuff when it was happening either. In your mind it went from "I DON'T BELIEVE IT" to "that's stale" without ever going through "ok, it was true". If you could just acknowledge the possibility that maybe the MSM or Mr Science is wrong sometimes that would be awesome, but you're entrenched in "WE THE SHEEPLE!" mode. You fully support the beating of people who doubt MR Science and the MSM. 

Just ask yourself this: what would it take for you to become skeptical of the Pflacebo? Would you need Pfizer to say "It's not working"? Because they've already done that. FYI that's what "You need another booster" means. It means, "As soon as the stats came in they showed that the vaccine wasn't working, so maybe you should try the exact same thing again. Over-and-over-and-over-and-over. Because that's not fucking insane. 

Yeah, my posts are full of old facts and new facts, that's how I roll. 

Keep moping and making your sandbox insults though, Flyer, it's your thing. And no matter what, NEVER question anything that you see on CTV or CNN, because that's racist ?

yeah-same-old-same-old.gif

is-he-aware.jpg

Edited by ExFlyer

11 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I flew through YYZ last week and back this week.  Didn't have to go through security.

Ottawa security was no problem. Vancouver was OK. Yellowknife was just a walk through.

Seem Toronto is the big problem.

As for travel sophistication, well, my past life had me an international traveller for business alone for over 25 years, not including any vacation travel for my Wife and I. And for my career, I have been to almost every side, edge and corner of Canada. So, not sure what you mean by sophisticated? :)

Sounds provincial.  My point is, don’t make assumptions about people’s backgrounds just because they don’t support your politics.  

21 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Sounds provincial.  My point is, don’t make assumptions about people’s backgrounds just because they don’t support your politics.  

Provincial?? Ottawa is in Ontario. The airports are Federal. Sounds like Toronto YYZ is the zoo and the problem.

I don't make assumptions about anyone. Neither should you with your sophisticated traveller remark.

As for supporting my politics, you or anyone would have a difficult time with that as I have no political affiliation. Just because I do not support or believe your position does not make me wrong or you right.

Edited by ExFlyer

14 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re just a defender of incompetence and overall lameness.  

No, I am a defender of everyones opinion. We all have one and are entitled to it.
Something you seem to forget and ignore.

All must agree with you or they are incompetent or lame? Sad you are so close minded.