Increasing Evidence of Trudeau Undermining Democracy

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. That, Sir, is horseshit.

2. The Conservatives didn't impose martial law. The Conservatives aren't imposing travel bans. The Conservatives didn't spend us into a recession.  .

3. The Conservatives...want to build. They want to pump oil. They want this free-for-all spending to end. They want the Charter to actually mean something.

4. And they want Pixie-Dust hauled out to pasture with all the rest of the Tweenkie fascists. It'll be cute. Like a play farm  "And over there, if we're quiet children, we can watch the mating of a drama teacher and one of the green-haired females who identify as...well...as green I guess. Shhh now children...watch." :)

1. Did you read the comments ?
2. They would have done these things, of course.  ( I exempted the last two examples. ) They spent during the downturn, as the G8 prescribed for its members, and Conservative governments put in mask mandates in the provinces, and Harper approved surveillance in the face of security threats.
3. "The" conservatives, not the people on here who are fake conservatives.
4. So much hate for Trudeau.  You know it's getting in the way of actually defeating him...

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yes, this is an idea.  Do ideas terrify you so ?

---

In the 1960s radicals told us that the world was a sham, everything was a lie and we had to blow it all up.  Americans elected Nixon in response and he enacted progressive legislation while simultaneously promoting a conservative world view.  Small 'l' liberalism tends to win for a reason and conservatism is within that umbrella.

Please stop with the hysteria.  As I said, it's stopping you from nominating people who can defeat Trudeau.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Did you read the comments ?
2. They would have done these things, of course.  ( I exempted the last two examples. ) They spent during the downturn, as the G8 prescribed for its members, and Conservative governments put in mask mandates in the provinces, and Harper approved surveillance in the face of security threats.
3. "The" conservatives, not the people on here who are fake conservatives.
4. So much hate for Trudeau.  You know it's getting in the way of actually defeating him...

1. Yes

2. Of course??? I have a sneaking suspicion had we a Conservative government right now the travel mandates, and the vax mandates would be a forgotten nightmare by now. They spent like drunken sailors. I know. ALL of my kids AND my wife were getting paid 2 grand monthly. Had they actually "followed the science", those shutdowns would have been very short lived. Harper's surveillance back in 2001 or 2...was a result on 9/11 and the British attack I believe?

3. Fake Conservatives...like you?

4. Yes. I do hate Pixie-Dust. And I don't want to just defeat him. I want to embarrass him. I want his dad to roll in his grave.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Riiiiight.... the press is all liars, our institutions are liars... democracy is a sham, the universities are liars etc. etc. etc.

I don't share in your apocalyptic fever dream sorry.... 

No I know you don't. You're to busy protecting them and making excuses for their obvious failures and sick ideas. Like for instance...legalizing fentynol.

32 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes, this is an idea.  Do ideas terrify you so ?

---

In the 1960s radicals told us that the world was a sham, everything was a lie and we had to blow it all up.  Americans elected Nixon in response and he enacted progressive legislation while simultaneously promoting a conservative world view.  Small 'l' liberalism tends to win for a reason and conservatism is within that umbrella.

Please stop with the hysteria.  As I said, it's stopping you from nominating people who can defeat Trudeau.

Its an "idea" when there's idle chitchat. But when the likes of the German Chancellor and PM Pixie-Dust begin to enact such destructive reforms...is a little bit more that just idle chitchat...ain' it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The pandemic provided the excuse for overbearing, radical leftist governments to implement social controls and mandatory programs in health and education.

Yet it's us the society who chose to hunker in fear and obey. The onus was on us, given so many examples. I'm growing increasingly pessimistic about the future of our species. The majority of us are programmed for social compliance and obedience - must be in the great apes genes. And those who rule have by now discovered that propaganda works, on the majority.  It works time after time, anywhere Nazis, Russia, Khmer Rouge, Covid scare Canada Russia again you name who and where will be next. And this is scary, sure.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

What's even better: They are open to criticism if you have something to say.

You're clearly living in an alternate Universe. Putin too by the way. Criticism allowed but no change, interesting. What can we make of it?

Edited by myata

On 6/8/2022 at 6:31 AM, Michael Hardner said:

I guess you don't believe in our institutions.   That's not a conservative viewpoint but a radical one, I would like to point out.  Revolutionaries overstate problems so they can burn it all down fyi.

OMG, you just described CNN, MSNBC, NPR and the rest of the American MSM to a T. I'm surprised that I never heard you say anything like this before.

It would have been so apropos from 2017-2022. Not so much in this instance though. 

On 6/8/2022 at 2:43 PM, myata said:

Yet it's us the society who chose to hunker in fear and obey. The onus was on us, given so many examples. I'm growing increasingly pessimistic about the future of our species. The majority of us are programmed for social compliance and obedience  . . . 

A country of Mike Hardner clones and wanna'-be's . . . . . . sad.

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2022 at 1:04 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Well the cost of climate change has been projected for decades and the knowledge that there is a risk even longer.

What are you implying because I'm not getting it ?

That CC is a hoax.

Conservatives should have taken up their arms against that as well as us decades ago. They didn't and now they have no one to blame but themselves.

• Thanks 1

On 6/8/2022 at 6:40 AM, West said:

Why is nobody talking about how the city of Ottawa likely influenced by Trudeau tried to freeze to death the truckers by shutting down the mall and stores?

According to our media, those all shut down because of harassment from the truckers. Are you saying that our media are a bunch of liars? 

On 6/8/2022 at 12:28 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Yes - trusting institutions that have taken us past 150 years of peace and prosperity.   What's even better: They are open to criticism if you have something to say.

Who's trusting anything?

Last I heard all institutions were racist, and they had committed genocide here....

Is the Trudeau gov't open to criticism? Why do Rebel News reporters always get roughed up by police if they get with 100 yards of him? 

On 6/8/2022 at 12:31 PM, Michael Hardner said:

What kind of person arrives at a topic that is new to them and decides immediately to ignore conventional sources of information in order to find out about it ?   

OMG, are you calling CTV, CBC and Global "sources of information" now?

It's ridiculous that in 2022 you'd just outright call them "sources of information." That ship sailed a long time ago. 

On 6/8/2022 at 12:29 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Which sources caused you to reach said conclusion: 

"The policies that have just come out of the WEF in Davos are truly horrifying.  "

Again - there are no policies coming from Davos, just ideas.

Are you hiding behind semantics now? You know that their ideas are "policy ideas", right?