Increasing Evidence of Trudeau Undermining Democracy

10 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You think Trudeau is the secret master of the malls ?  Very odd...

People freeze outside all the time and they don't own trucks... Try caring about others for a change.

They don't have politicians mandating the closing of shopping malls in minus 30 weather over political views. Very sick these folks tried to freeze out the convoy in the name of "safety" from a flu bug.

Mayor Watson should be in jail for attempted murder as should Trudeau if he was involved in the mall closure

Edited by West
  • Haha 1

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

1. The WEF is a symposium - they don't enact 'policies'.
2. No 'decisions' are made... this is a paranoid conspiracy fever dream.

1. They expect and really believe that these policies will be implemented in countries.  You really are naive to the WEF influence, incredibly so actually.

2. You keep telling yourself that but I know with 100% certainty that you’re wrong.  Trudeau has adopted most WEF policies, as the plethora of evidence shared on here for the past 3-4 months shows.

Get your head out of the sand!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, West said:

Afraid eh.. 

No they closed because they are sick enough to try and freeze people to death over their views

What a fool if you really believe that LOL.

The shitshow that was the first few days and continued on was the only reason stores and malls closed.  While many were reasonable there were also many that made the entire thing unbearable. Some went as far as to threaten the workers at the soup kitchen late at night for not giving them food.

"Cadillac Fairview has been advised that authorities cannot provide any assurances that it is safe to reopen or that the police service would be able to assist our security personnel in maintaining public order and safety within and around CF Rideau Centre," said Cadillac Fairview.

"As a result, CF Rideau Centre remains closed and conditions for reopening will be evaluated on a daily basis in collaboration with our community partners."

No, it was not the government, it was the shop and mall owners protecting their property.

Edited by ExFlyer

20 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No, it was not the government, it was the shop and mall owners protecting their property.

They also had a duty to protect their employees. The protesters were in violation of Public Health Orders and were therefore not allowed on the premises. They were trespassing. It was their actions, not their views that forced the mall to close.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

1. They expect and really believe that these policies will be implemented in countries.  You really are naive to the WEF influence, incredibly so actually.

2. You keep telling yourself that but I know with 100% certainty that you’re wrong.  Trudeau has adopted most WEF policies, as the plethora of evidence shared on here for the past 3-4 months shows.

Get your head out of the sand!

all these sorts of schemes will be swept aside by the financial reality of the massive debt burden and associated inflation

the likes of Trudeau can only cling to power by bribing the white collars with cheap money

41 minutes ago, West said:

They don't have politicians mandating the closing of shopping malls in minus 30 weather over political views. Very sick these folks tried to freeze out the convoy in the name of "safety" from a flu bug.

If they were cold, or hungry, all they had to do was jump in their trucks and go home.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

They also had a duty to protect their employees. The protesters were in violation of Public Health Orders and were therefore not allowed on the premises. They were trespassing. It was their actions, not their views that forced the mall to close.

Shhh, don't tell the pro trucker convoyists that, they get into a deflection frenzy when proven wrong  LOL

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

So the solution is to attempt to freeze people to death because you disagree with their political views? Seems pretty sick especially for someone claiming to be an ex cop

Edited by West

30 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

If they were cold, or hungry, all they had to do was jump in their trucks and go home.

Let me guess. You are pro starlight tours as well?

If they didn't want to be dropped outside the city, don't be drunk in public eh

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

3. Get your head out of the sand!

1. They may indeed be influential, as is the Fraser Institute and any other think tank. And let's not even mention paid lobbyists and political contributions.  WEF is another more flaccid version of these... Why be afraid ?
2. You mean like Climate Change ?  Are you going to credit WEF for the governments of the world enacting climate change ?
3. Learn about the world from other sources than conspiracy sites...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Except I can't tell which side you people are on, because you are against everything at one point or another...

That's just too bad. Because I don't like stupid, inept and pathetic and that's in no way means association with destructive nihilism. Let's see what else can we have. Can we? Is there, anything else?

20 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. They may indeed be influential, as is the Fraser Institute and any other think tank. And let's not even mention paid lobbyists and political contributions.  WEF is another more flaccid version of these... Why be afraid ?
2. You mean like Climate Change ?  Are you going to credit WEF for the governments of the world enacting climate change ?

I do a lot of reading of multiple sources, not just legacy government-funded media.  So should you.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, myata said:

That's just too bad. Because I don't like stupid, inept and pathetic and that's in no way means association with destructive nihilism. Let's see what else can we have. Can we? Is there, anything else?

Yes - trusting institutions that have taken us past 150 years of peace and prosperity.   What's even better: They are open to criticism if you have something to say.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I do a lot of reading of multiple sources, not just legacy government-funded media.  So should you.  

Which sources caused you to reach said conclusion: 

"The policies that have just come out of the WEF in Davos are truly horrifying.  "

Again - there are no policies coming from Davos, just ideas.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I guess you don't believe in our institutions.   That's not a conservative viewpoint but a radical one, I would like to point out.  Revolutionaries overstate problems so they can burn it all down fyi.

Burn it all down. You mean like the Libbies are trying to do? Because let's face it Mike...the Conservatives are just trying to CONSERVE the rights and freedoms of Canadians.

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Burn it all down. You mean like the Libbies are trying to do? Because let's face it Mike...the Conservatives are just trying to CONSERVE the rights and freedoms of Canadians.

Read the comments on here - the Liberals aren't trying to burn it down... there's some incendiary stuff... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Actually...

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/yellen-us-regulators-assess-risk-posed-climate-change-78779713

Hmmm...The Treasury Secretary of the USA. Seems the WEF and the most powerful economist in the world...are on the same page. A page they would never burn because...it would cause smoke.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Actually...

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/yellen-us-regulators-assess-risk-posed-climate-change-78779713

Hmmm...The Treasury Secretary of the USA. Seems the SEF and the most powerful economist in the world...are on the same page. A page they would never burn because...it would cause smoke.

Well the cost of climate change has been projected for decades and the knowledge that there is a risk even longer.

What are you implying because I'm not getting it ?

That people in Davos were told to come home and start telling people about Climate Change ?

Weird.  I'm still waiting to hear what sources are implicating WEF as enacting 'policies' btw...

• Like 1

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

Read the comments on here - the Liberals aren't trying to burn it down... there's some incendiary stuff... 

That, Sir, is horseshit.

The Conservatives didn't impose martial law.

The Conservatives aren't imposing travel bans.

The Conservatives didn't spend us into a recession.

The Conservatives aren't trying to disarm Canadians.

The Conservatives aren't dragging on these vax mandates.

The Conservatives...want to build. They want to pump oil. They want this free-for-all spending to end. They want the Charter to actually mean something.

And they want Pixie-Dust hauled out to pasture with all the rest of the Tweenkie fascists. It'll be cute. Like a play farm.

"And over there, if we're quiet children, we can watch the mating of a drama teacher and one of the green-haired females who identify as...well...as green I guess. Shhh now children...watch." :)

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well the cost of climate change has been projected for decades and the knowledge that there is a risk even longer.

What are you implying because I'm not getting it ?

That people in Davos were told to come home and start telling people about Climate Change ?

Weird.  I'm still waiting to hear what sources are implicating WEF as enacting 'policies' btw...

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other/in-davos-scholz-demands-smart-solutions-to-the-worlds-problems/ar-AAXKFqO