Jump to content

Current Events Evidence: The election, court rulings, etc.


Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Nonsense as usual.

It's not just me talking about replacement theory. Your own heroes are flaunting it.

HERE ARE THE NUTCASES WHO BELIEVE IN “REPLACEMENT” - Ann Coulter

You can choose to ignore the long history of Democrats challenging election results and/or claiming it was stolen. Hillary Clinton? Al Gore?

Please tell me how blacks are better off with the destruction of the family unit in their communities. How are they better off with abortion clinics in their communities. Remember it is the Democrats that always play the dirty identity politics game.

My link on LBJ was from a black organization in case you missed it.

LMAO Ann Coulter the toxic propagandist pulls out a random assortment of out-of-context decades-old quotes from no-ne people amd then claims they say things they don’t really say. 
 

Doesnt Ann Coulter also hate Trump?  How is it you support her?

 

As I literally just said your pathetic attempts to normalize Trump’s Big Lie and coup attempt by comparing it to Gore and Clinton is absolutely pathetic. They are in no way similar. Not at all. 
 

And it’s ridiculous to blame Democrats for social problems that Black people disproportionately experience. And no your link is not from “a black organization” it’s from a conservative propaganda outlet whose founder doesn’t look very Black to me:

 

image.jpeg.2755e3d003b3aa195dbfefd3479cdab9.jpeg
 

….and whose directors include convicted Republican felon Jack Abramoff who was at the centre of a major political corruption scandal that took down 21 crooked Republicans and their associates…..I remember the scandal was big news at the time bit bet you never heard of that one hiding in your little propaganda bubble did you?  Here’s some info for you, you’re welcome 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Abramoff

 

Edited by BeaverFever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Your hilarious idiocy. Now we need proof that the election was NOT a fraud.  Do you know how stupid that sounds? Prove you’re NOT a child molester. 

Yup, the American people deserve to know the truth about the past American stolen election. Good old senile Joe BiDumb did say one time that the democratic party has put together the most extensive greatest fraud party going. Look it up on the internet.

Your hilarious idiotic reply is once again showing just how stupid your reply is. You will believe any chit told to you by the leftist liberal lairs and fraudsters. Prove to me that you are not nuts in the head? ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Yup, the American people deserve to know the truth about the past American stolen election. Good old senile Joe BiDumb did say one time that the democratic party has put together the most extensive greatest fraud party going. Look it up on the internet.

Your hilarious idiotic reply is once again showing just how stupid your reply is. You will believe any chit told to you by the leftist liberal lairs and fraudsters. Prove to me that you are not nuts in the head? ?

You’re the gullible one believing in an absurdly elaborate and totally implausible conspiracy theory with absolutely no evidence that’s been laughed out of every courthouse in the land. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

 

No the Big Lie is the baseless and zero-evidence false claim which Trumps own attorney general called “Bullshit” and even Ivanka agreed is untrue, and that Republicans have used to personally enrich themselves  Here is just one example from reality which Im sure didn’t penetrate your right wing propaganda bubble.  Can you explain why your right wing “news” sources didn’t cover this one?

 

She helped create The Big Lie. Records suggest she turned it into a big grift.

Over the last two presidential election cycles, True the Vote has raised millions in donations with claims that it discovered tide-turning voter fraud. It’s promised to release its evidence. It never has.

Instead, the Texas-based nonprofit organization has engaged in a series of questionable transactions that sent more than $1 million combined to its founder, a longtime board member romantically linked to the founder and the group’s general counsel, an investigation by Reveal from The Center for Investigative Reporting has found.
 

 

https://wisconsinexaminer.com/2022/06/09/she-helped-create-the-big-lie-records-suggest-she-turned-it-into-a-big-grift/

What you fail to understand is...I don't believe a word the Libbie media says anymore. Not a word. And why should I?  They've lied so many times now it's just ridiculous. 

'Don't believe your eyes or your senses. Just believe what we tell you...or else.'

Disgusting people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

'Don't believe your eyes or your senses. Just believe what we tell you...or else.'

Disgusting people. 

LMAO. That’s literally the definition of believing in the Big Lie and all the baseless right wing conspiracy theories that HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THEM . You believe them because you’re told to believe them.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

So 1 state rep. From Louisiana. 

Shall we resite the list of Democrats at the federal level?

THE KKK ENDORSED TRUMP. 
 

PAUL GOSSAR AND MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE ATTEND WHIITE NATIONALIST EVENTS

Go ahead name Democrats from decades ago before the southerners defected to the Republican party  Name Byrd whose was in the KKK briefly in the 1940s before spending the next 70 years denouncing them and who has been dead for over a decade  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO. That’s literally the definition of believing in the Big Lie and all the baseless right wing conspiracy theories that HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THEM . You believe them because you’re told to believe them.

Hilarious...Only 3 words which utterly destroy your assertion. 

Hunter Biden's Laptop. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

THE KKK ENDORSED TRUMP. 
 

PAUL GOSSAR AND MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE ATTEND WHIITE NATIONALIST EVENTS

Go ahead name Democrats from decades ago before the southerners defected to the Republican party  Name Byrd whose was in the KKK briefly in the 1940s before spending the next 70 years denouncing them and who has been dead for over a decade  

 

I don't have to name anyone actually. Most people who paid attention to history class know what the Democrats were and remain today.

Do you really think Johnson gave a rat's ass about "The Negro"?

How 'bout Hilary-Billary? Figure she'd be pleased if Chelsea made babies with a Black American do ya?

Get a grip Beave. The Democrats never stopped hating free black people. And the proof of that is in the beautiful ghettos their policies created.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I don't have to name anyone actually. Most people who paid attention to history class know what the Democrats were and remain today.

Do you really think Johnson gave a rat's ass about "The Negro"?

How 'bout Hilary-Billary? Figure she'd be pleased if Chelsea made babies with a Black American do ya?

Get a grip Beave. The Democrats never stopped hating free black people. And the proof of that is in the beautiful ghettos their policies created.

You clearly didn’t pay attention in history class and you’re just recycling nonsense.  Democrats made ghettos eh? Are you under the false belief that Red states don’t have ghettos?
 

Republicans despise free black people that’s why they hate every single Black civil rights activist alive today and why they opposed observing  MLK day and why they insist on flying confederate flags and honouring confederate heroes and support racial profiling by policy and refuse to believe that black people are treated unfairly by police and why all those white supremacist groups held a “unite the right” rally and support Republicans and why Republicans keep showing up at white supremacist rallies.  Republicans literally drip with open contempt for black people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You clearly didn’t pay attention in history class and you’re just recycling nonsense.  Democrats made ghettos eh? Are you under the false belief that Red states don’t have ghettos?
 

Republicans despise free black people that’s why they hate every single Black civil rights activist alive today and why they opposed observing  MLK day and why they insist on flying confederate flags and honouring confederate heroes and support racial profiling by policy and refuse to believe that black people are treated unfairly by police and why all those white supremacist groups held a “unite the right” rally and support Republicans and why Republicans keep showing up at white supremacist rallies.  Republicans literally drip with open contempt for black people. 

I have to wonder if you actually this chicken shit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No, nobody is moving anything the Right is shifting their arguments to push tje Big Lie

 

1) First the Righties  try to point to the few isolated cases of attempted fraud from random kooks, which have happened in every single election in America history, and try to claim that somehow it proves that there was a vast coordinated conspiracy that tipped the results in favour of Biden in 2020

2) When it is correctly pointed out that  there’s no evidence that these isolated cases are part of a vast conspiracy the Righties say “oh now the left is changing their story to ‘no systemic fraud’  when in fact the story hasn’t changed  

 

You Big Lie conspiracists ate trying to destroy democracy, you are the ones trying to overturn the results of an election and install the loser in office  
 

I get that you believe as a religious conviction in your heart of hearts that Trump won the election, and you don’t care if you don’t have any concrete  evidence and you don’t care if nobody else believes you, because you “know” that it’s true.  Just like a Muslim imam “knows” that Mohammad is the true messenger of God and doesn’t care if there’s no evidence or if nobody else believes him. This kind of faith-based belief system is a pathology of extremists and currently a problem of the Right. 
 

The reason you’re such a danger to democracy is not the fact that you believe in falsehoods or far-fetched half-baked conspiracy theories or have what I think are the “wrong” opinions on issues. What makes you a threat to democracy  is the  fact that you still want to have Trump installed as president despite having zero evidence and despite having failed abysmally at all the democratic means of challenging the election results   You don’t care if you have no evidence and nobody believes you and you don’t care what the rules of democracy say, you still want to force your way on the public by any means necessary  

 

 

Sadly, this post is so full of fantasy that it can only come from a programmed mind.  I fear for people like you because you simply can’t think critically.  
 

This issue is not about Rep vs Dem.  it’s not about conservative vs liberal or left vs right.  It’s not about sex vs sex or race vs race.  It’s about truth.  And how easy it has become to control and manipulate the public with their own smart phones.

Something really bad is happening to the planet, and if you don’t get off your ass and start to analyze the big picture, whatever happens to you and your family will be your fault.  Starvation.  Bankruptcy.  Death. It’s all in play at this point.  
 

Quit trying to win an argument with a stranger on the internet.  You have more important things to do.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sharkman said:

Sadly, this post is so full of fantasy that it can only come from a programmed mind.  I fear for people like you because you simply can’t think critically.  
 

This issue is not about Rep vs Dem.  it’s not about conservative vs liberal or left vs right.  It’s not about sex vs sex or race vs race.  It’s about truth.  And how easy it has become to control and manipulate the public with their own smart phones.

Something really bad is happening to the planet, and if you don’t get off your ass and start to analyze the big picture, whatever happens to you and your family will be your fault.  Starvation.  Bankruptcy.  Death. It’s all in play at this point.  
 

Quit trying to win an argument with a stranger on the internet.  You have more important things to do.  

I think it’s hilarious when you Big Lie conspiracy nuts talk about “thinking critically” when all you’re doing is blindly following and repeating your leader’s claims DESPITE ALL EVIDENCE YO THE CONTRARY

 

Your complete inability to see how you are threatening to end democracy as we know it just shows you have absolutely no ability to see the big picture 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

 Your complete inability to see how you are threatening to end democracy as we know it just shows you have absolutely no ability to see the big picture 

You're talking to someone who literally thinks they are a human shark.  I learned everything I need to know about sharks from a man named Quint.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Amazing testimony...  Giuliani is half-scrambled when he's NOT drunk.  Take a maniacal egomaniac at the helm of the free world, add another drunk maniac telling him to seize power and there you have the matter.

Historically, big empires fall on small things.  

 

Quote

For want of a nail the shoe was lost;
For want of a shoe the horse was lost;
For want of a horse the battle was lost;
For the failure of battle the kingdom was lost—
All for the want of a horse-shoe nail.

—Unattributed
from Fifty Famous People by James Baldwin[2]

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You clearly didn’t pay attention in history class and you’re just recycling nonsense.  Democrats made ghettos eh? Are you under the false belief that Red states don’t have ghettos?
 

Republicans despise free black people that’s why they hate every single Black civil rights activist alive today and why they opposed observing  MLK day and why they insist on flying confederate flags and honouring confederate heroes and support racial profiling by policy and refuse to believe that black people are treated unfairly by police and why all those white supremacist groups held a “unite the right” rally and support Republicans and why Republicans keep showing up at white supremacist rallies.  Republicans literally drip with open contempt for black people. 

How would you describe black Republicans? 

Trump increased his share of the minority vote from 2016 to 2020. Do you have anything disparaging to say about those voters?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well since this thread is about current events evidence, here’s recent evidence from the Ian 6 hearings:  Trump and co scammed their supporters out of $250 million for a non-existent “election integrity” fund that doesn’t actually exist and instead  funneled the money to themselves, Trump hotels, and to their pet organizations that employs Trump staffers.  After the election Trump supporters were bombarded with emails begging them to donate, which continued right up to 30 minutes before the Capitol was breached. 
 

This is not so different from the “True the Vote” scam, a Texas-based Republican  “election integrity” scam where the founders similarly bilked millions from gullible donors for their own gain. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Well since this thread is about current events evidence, here’s recent evidence from the Ian 6 hearings:  Trump and co scammed their supporters out of $250 million for a non-existent “election integrity” fund that doesn’t actually exist and instead  funneled the money to themselves, Trump hotels, and to their pet organizations that employs Trump staffers.  After the election Trump supporters were bombarded with emails begging them to donate, which continued right up to 30 minutes before the Capitol was breached. 
 

This is not so different from the “True the Vote” scam, a Texas-based Republican  “election integrity” scam where the founders similarly bilked millions from gullible donors for their own gain. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • CrazyCanuck89 went up a rank
      Rookie
    • wwef235 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • phoenyx75 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • User went up a rank
      Mentor
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...