Current Events Evidence: The election, court rulings, etc.

On 6/7/2022 at 4:15 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Because I believe in business, trade deals, elections, the courts and universities I am a Conservative.

I too saw a cow climb a tree this morning.

• Haha 1

On 10/4/2022 at 6:10 PM, sharkman said:

Eugene Yu, a Chinese national, was arrested for storing US election data on servers in China.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-10-04/arrest-made-in-data-breach-of-l-a-county-election-worker-data-breach?_amp=true

“Eugene Yu, 51, was arrested early Tuesday just outside of Lansing, Mich., after prosecutors alleged he improperly stored the information on servers in China, according to Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. George Gascón. Yu, who is the chief executive officer of a company named Konnech, is expected to be extradited to Los Angeles in the coming days, Gascón said”

I can now report that this person was charged based on testimony and evidence provided by Greg Phillips.  The SAME day he testified he was hit with a lawsuit for defamation of this guy, as I understand it.

Then Phillip’s lawyers were threatened.  They quit due to this, and is just more disgusting behaviour by the left side.

Lawfare.  It’s lawsuit after frivolous lawsuit, legal threats and intimidation.  If you can’t beat them with facts, then bury them by draining them of their their finances, resources and livelihood.

Mark my words, there will be a day of reckoning for these scumbags.

Facebook/Meta was found guilty of election violations in the 2020 election.  In Washington State, and fined 24.7 million. 

https://apnews.com/article/business-seattle-washington-8e0dfaf7f9d7246583da33693559d36e

“I have one word for Facebook’s conduct in this case — arrogance,” Ferguson said in a news release. “It intentionally disregarded Washington’s election transparency laws. But that wasn’t enough. Facebook argued in court that those laws should be declared unconstitutional. That’s breathtaking. Where’s the corporate responsibility?””

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sharkman said:

I can now report that this person was charged based on testimony and evidence provided by Greg Phillips.  The SAME day he testified he was hit with a lawsuit for defamation of this guy, as I understand it.

Then Phillip’s lawyers were threatened.  They quit due to this, and is just more disgusting behaviour by the left side.

Lawfare.  It’s lawsuit after frivolous lawsuit, legal threats and intimidation.  If you can’t beat them with facts, then bury them by draining them of their their finances, resources and livelihood.

Mark my words, there will be a day of reckoning for these scumbags.

12 days.

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

^Seems a kid who is fascinated with a new calendar he just discovered.

Congrats on figuring out how to read it. LMAO

Here, laugh your ass off over this.

A DEM whistle blower gave up an illegal ballot harvesting operation in Florida.  It’s been in operation since at least 2017.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/florida-opens-criminal-probe-democrat-whistleblowers-evidence-ballot

“She described an intricate system funded by liberal leaning organizations that dispatch ballot brokers into black communities to pressure voters to turn over their ballots. The $10 fee per ballot is divvied up among the parties who help complete the harvesting.”

“"In rare circumstances, if the voter has filled out the ballot and sealed the envelope certificate, the ballot broker will take the ballot and then steam open the sealed envelope," the affidavit added. "The ballot broker will either correct any votes, if necessary, that were not voted according to their wishes or just throw them out."”

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Here, laugh your ass off over this.

A DEM whistle blower gave up an illegal ballot harvesting operation in Florida.  It’s been in operation since at least 2017.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/florida-opens-criminal-probe-democrat-whistleblowers-evidence-ballot

“She described an intricate system funded by liberal leaning organizations that dispatch ballot brokers into black communities to pressure voters to turn over their ballots. The $10 fee per ballot is divvied up among the parties who help complete the harvesting.”

“"In rare circumstances, if the voter has filled out the ballot and sealed the envelope certificate, the ballot broker will take the ballot and then steam open the sealed envelope," the affidavit added. "The ballot broker will either correct any votes, if necessary, that were not voted according to their wishes or just throw them out."”

How about finding a legitimate source, or maybe waiting until investigators get some facts?

It seems there's a REASON why no legitimate source is printing this story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Solomon_(political_commentator)

John F. Solomon is an American journalist who was a contributor to Fox News until late 2020.[1][2][3][4] He was formerly an executive and editor-in-chief at The Washington Times.[5]

Although he won a number of awards (including the 2008 Robert F. Kennedy Journalism Award) for his investigative journalism, in recent years he has been accused of magnifying small scandals, creating fake controversy,[6][7][8] and advancing conspiracy theories.[1][3][9] During the Donald Trump presidency, he advanced Trump-friendly stories including questioning reporting that women who had accused Trump of sexual harassment had also sought payments from partisan political donors[10] and questioning the legitimacy of criminal charges against Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort.[11]

He also played an important role in advancing conspiracy theories about unproven allegations of wrongdoing in Ukraine by Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden. Solomon's stories about the Bidens influenced Trump's fruitless attempt to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy into publicly launching an investigation into the elder Biden, an attempt that led to Trump's first impeachment.[4]

In 2020 he launched the website Just the News.[12]

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

Someone filed an "affidavit" (like dozens did for Trump's "steal") and they're investigating.

Bet they find nothing, just like Trump.

Lol...poor Libbies. It must be terrible to have to sit by and watch your world crumble. 

Maybe this will help.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/

Oh my. Looks like the Republicans are set to sweep the mid-terms.

Sorry Libbies. Looks like you're all...

SOL.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/akeaqz/milwaukee-election-kimberly-zapata-voter-fraud

A Milwaukee, Wisconsin, election official was fired after she reportedly admitted to fraudulently requesting multiple mail ballots—an action she seemingly took to show that voting fraud was possible and prove right-wing theories that election-rigging is easy and commonplace in one of the nation’s biggest swing states.

So here we have proof that voter fraud is easy, regardless of the motivation of the official.

Edited by sharkman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/akeaqz/milwaukee-election-kimberly-zapata-voter-fraud

A Milwaukee, Wisconsin, election official was fired after she reportedly admitted to fraudulently requesting multiple mail ballots—an action she seemingly took to show that voting fraud was possible and prove right-wing theories that election-rigging is easy and commonplace in one of the nation’s biggest swing states.

So here we have proof that voter fraud is easy, regardless of the motivation of the official.

Not actually. The votes are validated after they come in. You can conceivably order ballots in someone else's name-- just like you can show up at multiple polling places and cast a ballot in someone else's name. But the votes aren't taken on faith, they are cross checked and irregularities show up in the data. There's a reason these people get caught.

Honestly though, the cost/benefit for committing personal or in-person voter fraud is really unappealing. I mean, how many people are so fanatically devoted to a candidate that they will risk prison time to get that person a couple of extra votes?

Edited by Hodad

On 10/28/2022 at 4:53 AM, Nationalist said:

Lol...poor Libbies. It must be terrible to have to sit by and watch your world crumble. 

Maybe this will help.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/

Oh my. Looks like the Republicans are set to sweep the mid-terms.

Sorry Libbies. Looks like you're all...

SOL.

Yeah, just like there was a 90% chance that Hillary would win 2016.

It ain't over til the fat lady sings. Duh.

You have a vivid imagination vis a vis my world "crumbling." LMAO

Pure PROJECTION.

Edited by robosmith

It’s harder for you left wingers to stay in denial.  Try pushing away from the internet.  Buy a coon cat, which is a cat that acts like a dog.  This will amuse you and get your life back in perspective.

If you can keep the cat alive for a month, then buy another one. Let the truth take it from here on the forums.

Edited by sharkman

39 minutes ago, sharkman said:

It’s harder for you left wingers to stay in denial.  Try pushing away from the internet.  Buy a coon cat, which is a cat that acts like a dog.  This will amuse you and get your life back in perspective.

If you can keep the cat alive for a month, then buy another one. Let the truth take it from here on the forums.

The posters here who are in denial are the right wingers who BELIEVE anything that Trump says, when there is only a 10-20% chance it's true.

The truth is that Trump is pathological and you have NO BASIS for calling any left wingers "in denial" just because you disagree. 

Ever consider that it might be you who is wrong? Reality checking. Try it. ?

If you even know what that is....

GOP Rep. Dan Crenshaw: Election Deniers Admit It's A Lie Behind Closed Doors

“It’s a huge manipulation,” the Texas Republican said.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) revealed what election deniers actually say behind closed doors as a slew of reality-defying candidates run as Republicans in next week’s 2022 midterms.

“It was always a lie. The whole thing was always a lie. And it was a lie meant to rile people up,” the Texas Republican said of the lie that Donald Trump was cheated by widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election during the latest episode of his “Hold These Truths” podcast.

“I’ve talked about this ad nausea, it really made me angry,” the former Navy SEAL told election reform advocate Nick Troiano. “Because I’m like, the promises you’re making that you’re gonna challenge the Electoral College and overturn the election, there’s not even a process for you to do that. It doesn’t even exist.”

“So I was like, ‘What the hell are we doing?’ And I would tell that to people kinda behind closed doors too. Especially a lot of the rabble-rousers, like the political personalities, not even the politicians,” he said.

Crenshaw recalled “arguments behind closed doors in the Republican Partybefore that.”

The lawmaker continued:

But even just the others, they’re like, ‘Yeah, we know that, but we just, you know, people just need their last hurrah. Like, they just need to feel like we fought one last time. Trust me, it’ll be fine.’ And I was like, ‘No, it won’t. That’s not what people believe and that’s not what you’re telling them. And maybe you’re smart enough to know that but like …’ So we have a lot of people in the political world that are just willing to say things they know aren’t true, they know aren’t true. It’s a huge manipulation.

Crenshaw, in the aftermath of the 2020 election, supported a Texas lawsuit that challenged Trump’s defeat, but he’s now a fierce critic of those who falsely claim Trump was the election winner.

Listen to Crenshaw’s comments from the 18-minute mark here:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dan-crenshaw-election-deniers_n_6364cc13e4b06f38ded30136

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

GOP Rep. Dan Crenshaw: Election Deniers Admit It's A Lie Behind Closed Doors

“It’s a huge manipulation,” the Texas Republican said.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) revealed what election deniers actually say behind closed doors as a slew of reality-defying candidates run as Republicans in next week’s 2022 midterms.

“It was always a lie. The whole thing was always a lie. And it was a lie meant to rile people up,” the Texas Republican said of the lie that Donald Trump was cheated by widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election during the latest episode of his “Hold These Truths” podcast.

“I’ve talked about this ad nausea, it really made me angry,” the former Navy SEAL told election reform advocate Nick Troiano. “Because I’m like, the promises you’re making that you’re gonna challenge the Electoral College and overturn the election, there’s not even a process for you to do that. It doesn’t even exist.”

“So I was like, ‘What the hell are we doing?’ And I would tell that to people kinda behind closed doors too. Especially a lot of the rabble-rousers, like the political personalities, not even the politicians,” he said.

Crenshaw recalled “arguments behind closed doors in the Republican Partybefore that.”

The lawmaker continued:

But even just the others, they’re like, ‘Yeah, we know that, but we just, you know, people just need their last hurrah. Like, they just need to feel like we fought one last time. Trust me, it’ll be fine.’ And I was like, ‘No, it won’t. That’s not what people believe and that’s not what you’re telling them. And maybe you’re smart enough to know that but like …’ So we have a lot of people in the political world that are just willing to say things they know aren’t true, they know aren’t true. It’s a huge manipulation.

Crenshaw, in the aftermath of the 2020 election, supported a Texas lawsuit that challenged Trump’s defeat, but he’s now a fierce critic of those who falsely claim Trump was the election winner.

Listen to Crenshaw’s comments from the 18-minute mark here:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dan-crenshaw-election-deniers_n_6364cc13e4b06f38ded30136

Of course the HUGE GRIFT BIG LIE was ALL ABOUT raising money.

Now Trump has $100M to spend on his LEGAL EXPENSES, and his 2024 CAMPAIGN.

Poor Donald. Election was "stolen," so he stole his CULT members' money with his FRAUD.

Just one MORE possible charge he will defend with his cult members' money.

https://www.penncapital-star.com/blog/pa-supreme-court-orders-counties-not-to-count-undated-mail-in-ballots/

One week before Election Day, Pennsylvania’s highest court has ordered county election boards not to count mail-in ballots that are undated or are incorrectly dated, handing a partial victory to Republicans who argued that state election law called for dated envelopes.

Last month, the U.S. Supreme Court dismissed a decision by a federal appeals court ruling that the dating requirement was a violation of the Civil Rights Act’s materiality clause, which bars states from disenfranchising voters over paperwork errors that have no bearing on the voters’ qualifications to cast a ballot.

These are important decisions as an undated ballot is incomplete.

59 minutes ago, sharkman said:

https://www.penncapital-star.com/blog/pa-supreme-court-orders-counties-not-to-count-undated-mail-in-ballots/

One week before Election Day, Pennsylvania’s highest court has ordered county election boards not to count mail-in ballots that are undated or are incorrectly dated, handing a partial victory to Republicans who argued that state election law called for dated envelopes.

Last month, the U.S. Supreme Court dismissed a decision by a federal appeals court ruling that the dating requirement was a violation of the Civil Rights Act’s materiality clause, which bars states from disenfranchising voters over paperwork errors that have no bearing on the voters’ qualifications to cast a ballot.

These are important decisions as an undated ballot is incomplete.

It is bullshit, because the envelopes' stamps are cancelled WITH a DATE showing when it was mailed.

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

It is bullshit, because the envelopes' stamps are cancelled WITH a DATE showing when it was mailed.

You better call the courts down there, legal beagle, and let them know before they embarrass themselves.  Or did they check in with you already?

• Haha 1