Vaxx nazis strike again: MP not allowed at parliament over her vaxx status

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You put fear of one treatable disease with plenty of protective counter-measures above all other considerations.

You mean like putting the fear of Marxists and dictators taking over the world despite democracy, trillions of dollars in defence spending and to the south of us the most heavily armed population of conservative patriots on the planet? And don't forget we're talking about a people with a belief that the 2nd Amendment right is practically a responsibility to retake their government from the hands of the enemy, foreign or domestic.

7 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

6 million people died of covid. The global deaths thing is a straw man or what ever you call it. It is actually over 6.3 million people died from Covid 19. It has visted the worst catastrophe on the United States in history. That is the important fact. Over one million Americans died from covid.

Over one million died because they were obese people in poor health, who have been raised in poverty on junk food.

But, hey, quick experts like what we have on this board always know better.

It is not a "deadly" virus.   Most people survive it no problem.  Now that most people have already had it, it is time to get rid of all messed up useless measures we have been taking.

Think about it, in 2 years where we followed all kinds of restrictions, the virus managed to get to most of us.

What is the fucking point of listening to madmen and continue with the madness.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

That what you seem to be saying is that the Rona somehow saved 6 million people from dying of something else. 

Maybe it had something to do with so many people hiding in their basement - like the old safety meeting joke at work...if nobody moves nobody gets hurt.

I'm not sure. But it's obvious that The Rona was not worth shutting down the world for.

And note that big box stores remained open and made out like bandits.

Edited by Nationalist

6 hours ago, cougar said:

Over one million died because they were obese people in poor health, who have been raised in poverty on junk food.

But, hey, .......

Are you actually saying only fat, sick, junk food eating poor people died form COVID??

The world over or only the ones form the US?

That is about the stupidest thing I have read from anti vaxxers ever! LOL

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Are you actually saying only fat, sick, junk food eating poor people died form COVID??

The world over or only the ones form the US?

Actually...your comment is really f'in' stupid.

You know that The Rona pushed unhealthy folks over the edge. Yet you post this...garbage.

The Rona. The global pandemic...that wasn't. None of the silly measures that were imposed on us, worked. That is, unless by "worked" one means the governments managed to gleep way more power to themselves and shut down society while the large corporations devoured small business.

Edited by Nationalist

43 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Actually...your comment is really f'in' stupid.

You know that The Rona pushed unhealthy folks over the edge. Yet you post this...garbage.

The Rona. The global pandemic...that wasn't. None of the silly measures that were imposed on us, worked. That is, unless by "worked" one means the governments managed to gleep way more power to themselves and shut down society while the large corporations devoured small business.

Hey Dude (or dudette), l responded to "Over one million died because they were obese people in poor health, who have been raised in poverty on junk food." by cougar.

You want to call someone "really f'in' stupid.", and "garbage" call your buddy cougar who made the f'in stupid statement. But you won't because all stupids stick together LOL

So, it is actually your response that is f'in stupid because the statement is by your buddy, not me. Gotta keep your name calling to the right folks  :)

Canada is like a grandpa of the democratic modern world, for whatever it's worth. Half blind and deaf, repeating dusty many decades or centuries old stories, with clear sings of onsetting dementia everyone listens for 5 min out of politeness then has to run sorry. Nothing to worry, it didn't even notice, began all over again. The mirror is old and dusty too rarely if ever used. Why bother?

Edited by myata

33 minutes ago, myata said:

Canada is like a grandpa of the democratic modern world, for whatever it's worth. Half blind and deaf, repeating dusty many decades or centuries old stories, with clear sings of onsetting dementia everyone listens for 5 min out of politeness then has to run sorry. Nothing to worry, it didn't even notice, begin all over again. The mirror is old and dusty too rarely if ever used.

And you all miss Grandpa when he is gone. Wishing he was still with you.

What is "old and dusty" is your constant whining about the same old thing.

Let's take a step back. It is clear all of our positions are firmly entrenched and nobody is going to change their mind. The most important thing is, regardless of opposing views, we owe it to each other to respect other opinions.

For me, further comment on this topic would be redundant. However, I am not beyond redundancy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey Dude (or dudette), l responded to "Over one million died because they were obese people in poor health, who have been raised in poverty on junk food." by cougar.

You want to call someone "really f'in' stupid.", and "garbage" call your buddy cougar who made the f'in stupid statement. But you won't because all stupids stick together LOL

So, it is actually your response that is f'in stupid because the statement is by your buddy, not me. Gotta keep your name calling to the right folks  :)

Not really this time.

Of the 73 million children in the U.S., fewer than 700 have died of COVID-19 during the course of the pandemic, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Rauch puts the figure into context using the number of people who can typically fit into a sports venue.

"Think about it in terms of football stadiums," Rauch said. "In 100,000 kids, one of them is not going to make it with COVID. Everyone else who walked in is going to walk out."

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/graphics/2021/10/08/covid-19-kids-cases-hospitalizations-deaths/8361479002/

In the following link you'll find a breakdown of the death by Rona.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Interesting that, a very wide array of conditions are listed, yet The Rona is listed on the death certificate.

Hmmm...Looks like someone's been fucking with the stats. The dry fact is, a very small percentage of healthy folks, young and old,  who contracted The Rona, died. A VERY small percentage.

Edited by Nationalist

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Not really this time.

Interesting that, a very wide array of conditions are listed, yet The Rona is listed ion the death certificate.

Hmmm...Looks like someone's been fucking with the stats. The dry fact is, a very small percentage of healthy folks, young and old,  who contracted The Rona, died. A VERY small percentage.

So, people who are not healthy don't matter?

Carlos Marin 53, John Davis 66, Olympic gold medalist Arnie Robinson 72, Bruce Williamson 49, Herman Cain 74, Canadian actor Nick Cordero 41. ..and thousands more.

Sorry, I couldn't let that go.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Not really this time.

Interesting that, a very wide array of conditions are listed, yet The Rona is listed on the death certificate.

Nice try at deflection.

It was your buddy that made the idiotic statement that ""Over one million died because they were obese people in poor health, who have been raised in poverty on junk food."

One million people in the US died of COVID and he claims they were all poor, fat, sick junk food eating people. Really, you support that??

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

You mean like putting the fear of Marxists and dictators taking over the world despite democracy, trillions of dollars in defence spending and to the south of us the most heavily armed population of conservative patriots on the planet? And don't forget we're talking about a people with a belief that the 2nd Amendment right is practically a responsibility to retake their government from the hands of the enemy, foreign or domestic.

Oh this is pure gold.

I find that the chucklef*cks project, psychologically, to the degree that I feel I understand what makes them tick:

1) Money motivation.  Everybody is after money... doesn't matter how rich they are, they are all scrounging for money.  Of course, some are - especially corporations and wealthy individuals - but not every Liberal bureaucrat makes money from every Liberal statement or legislation.  The problem is a little more provable in the US where $ donations make the system go.

2) Fear.  Those of us who wear a facemask are driven by "fear" but the pedophile conspiracies, Marxist conspiracies, pharmaceutical conspiracies (which is a new one since 2020 btw) and the MASSIVE censorship and cover up drives them to stockpile guns and dumb ideas... which is fear based...

Let's just live our lives and only acknowledge the chucklef*cks when we are bored and need to ridicule something.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Carlos Marin 53, John Davis 66, Olympic gold medalist Arnie Robinson 72, Bruce Williamson 49, Herman Cain 74, Canadian actor Nick Cordero 41. ..and thousands more.

Pre-Omicron deaths?   Pre-vax?   Please always qualify such references with time frame, vax status, etc.  

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I have to respectfully tell you, you are expressing another redundant opinion.

We cannot shut our society down and continue to discriminate against healthy unvaccinated people for the sake of "protecting the protectors and the sick individuals"  which by the way DID NOT WORK !

If in 2 years most of the population got the virus, this is more than enough evidence all masks, distancing, travel restriction and whatever measures DID NOT WORK.  The virus continued to spread.

I actually do not know a person around me who has not had COVID already and believe it or not I do not know a single person who died of it.

But hey, let's continue this madness, so my son cannot take a flight to university or I cannot go visit my parents.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I didn't say that. I said people die. They died last week...they died yesterday...and today some have already died. Neither of us can stop that trend. And none of this shows the need for shutdowns, masks and vax mandates.

Nice try at deflection.

It was your buddy that made the idiotic statement that ""Over one million died because they were obese people in poor health, who have been raised in poverty on junk food."

One million people in the US died of COVID and he claims they were all poor, fat, sick junk food eating people. Really, you support that??

Its not really a deflection. Look at the charts. The number of healthy folks who succumbed to The Rona is...really small.

This China Virus was dangerous to only the very old, and/or the already unhealthy.

13 hours ago, eyeball said:

You mean like putting the fear of Marxists and dictators taking over the world despite democracy,

Our democracy was already trampled.

We have the gesundheitspass, the government controls the MSM and social media, people can't protest against the government without having their bank accounts frozen, peaceful protesters get trampled by horses or beaten like dogs, and our MSM OKs it all, so our peons accept it. 

trillions of dollars in defence spending and to the south of us the most heavily armed population of conservative patriots on the planet?

The US gov't and their MSM is heavily invested in disarming patriots and demonizing them. 

And don't forget we're talking about a people with a belief that the 2nd Amendment right is practically a responsibility to retake their government from the hands of the enemy, foreign or domestic.

America is divided. They can't even agree on whether or not arming the Taliban was bad, whether or not violent criminals should be in jail, whether or not the police are beneficial, whether or not illegal immigration should be allowed, etc. 

Divided is weak.

America is on the path to becoming a failed state. Not irredeemably so, but solidly on course. 

6 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

People who are extremely elderly with extremely serious health conditions also die from covid, so you get half-marks.

There are no "anti-vaxers" in this argument. The term anti-vaxer is already in use for people who refuse to get their children vaccinated for diseases which are still around and which could be fatal to them. And when I say "vaccinated, I mean the actual definition of the word "vaccinated", they get vaccinated which makes them immune to the diseases in question.

There is no covid vaccine. To believe that there is a covid vaccine is to lie to yourself. We have a covid Pflacebo.

Read and understand:

the people who take the Pflacebo still get extremely sick. True.

The people who take the Pflacebo still pass covid around like a joint by a campfire. True.

The people who take the Pflacebo still die in large numbers. True.

In fact, over 1,000 triple-Pflaceboed people died of covid between March 10th and April 10th in Canada alone. Did 1,000 people who were vaccinated against every other disease known to man die of those diseases in the last 10 years? 

Keeping score Pflacebo vs actual Vaccines:

Covid "vaccine": 1,000 "triple-vaccinated" people DIE of covid PER MONTH in Canada.

Smallpox and Polio vaccines: Zero people who are vaccinated against polio and smallpox people die eac month. Less than 10 people who were vaccinated against smallpox and polio died in Canada in the last 360 months.

Hmmmmm, 1,000 each month vs <10 in 360 months. Is there a difference??????

In summary: 

Smallpox and Polio have vaccines. People who refuse to use them or give them to their kids are called anti-vaxxers.

Covid has a Pflacebo. People who don't take placebos are not called anti-vaxers. Therefor, you're using the word incorrectly. Now you know.  

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 4

Oops I did it again. I went out and just checked the reality. Yes you can too, just try: Sweden: 5 Covid deaths daily, average. Ontario: 11. But Ontario's population is not double of Sweden's - only 40% larger. Most recent peak, Ontario's number 82, Sweden: 50. Proportionally, 73: still lower. Sweden did not have a new high since January 2021, and even then not by much: 127 vs. 107. Ontario, your guess.

See what you can have:

A bunch of lockdowns; all kind of arbitrary some possibly and likely useless mandates managed by wise bureaucratic hand; scare out of your last wits daily doomsday propaganda; and still beat a good quality functional health system + honest, objective information that citizens can trust. And not by a small amount. The numbers speak for themselves what can be added?