Vaxx nazis strike again: MP not allowed at parliament over her vaxx status

13 hours ago, West said:

You must be pretty whacky upstairs to support this.

When did conservatives stop adhering to the old adage the law is the law is the law?

Just because you don't agree with a law is no excuse to disobey it. At least that's what I was told by conservatives for years and years and years whenever I complained about some law I didn't like.

And now conservative lawmakers are defended for disobeying laws they don't like.

Yeah, I suppose that figures.

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, eyeball said:

When did conservatives stop adhering to the old adage the law is the law is the law?

Just because you don't agree with a law is no excuse to disobey it. At least that's what I was told by conservatives for years and years and years whenever I complained about some law I didn't like.

And now conservative lawmakers are defended for disobeying laws they don't like.

The Conservatives also respect constitutional rights.  Would be great if our government did too.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The constitution doesn't give MP's the right to disobey the law.

What law?  About a new level of discrimination implemented two years ago?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You are the establishment.  Good luck with that.  

Moi establisment? Lol.

I'm about as far from establishment as you can get...which still isn't far enough.

Establisment...bwahahaha!

Thanks for the laugh!

16 hours ago, West said:

An MP is kicked out of parliament for refusing to inject the Trudeau juice into her arm despite the people voting her in as their representative.

I wanted to highlight this part, because it’s not quite what I heard. I heard she has not revealed her vaccination status. There is a difference.

Just wondering if she actually did reveal her status or not.

10 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Trudeau is a dictator.  He and his whipped caucus are destroying Canadians and Canada’s economy.  Something tells me the next election could be the biggest routing of a ruling party since Kim Campbell’s loss.  Can’t come fast enough.

https://apple.news/ARcDRwyqbR0yCMrqw7gl_kA

He’s certainly taken us a long way from his self-described sunny ways and transparency. In fact his government became rather the opposite.

Isn’t that always the case?

The man himself is a rather shabby representative of Canada. We all know what he is, entitled playboy who by his own high standards should have stepped down. 

Besides that the track record of this government is unimpressive. Environmental,economy, poverty, health physical and mental, all areas that need major improving.

Gas prices increasing breaking new records each day. No mention of any attempt at easing from the fed, that I have heard anyway.

Despite that, you know who would win an election if one were called today.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

You are the establishment.  Good luck with that.  

Ha, a self inflicted wound and she is now whining about it.

Parliamentarians placed the restrictions upon themselves.... no sympathy for the ones that did this. LOL

• Like 2

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

This rule flys in the face of the Supreme law of the land, the Charter of Rights and Freedoms therefore we have an obligation to speak out against a tyrant (Trudeau) breaking the law

• Like 2

She is failing as an MP who is morally bound to set an example to her constituants. There are a number of people who have fallen victim to the mis-information put out by the anti vaccination scammers. Most people in leadership roles have publicly been vaccinated to set an example. The Prime Minister, the Queen, Presidents Biden, Trump and Putin. I understand some people are frightened of needles but there are coping mechanisms to deal with that, so she has no excuse. If she values the honour of being a Member of Parliament so little, she owes it to her constituants to resign.

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

She is failing as an MP who is morally bound to set an example to her constituants. There are a number of people who have fallen victim to the mis-information put out by the anti vaccination scammers. Most people in leadership roles have publicly been vaccinated to set an example. The Prime Minister, the Queen, Presidents Biden, Trump and Putin. I understand some people are frightened of needles but there are coping mechanisms to deal with that, so she has no excuse. If she values the honour of being a Member of Parliament so little, she owes it to her constituants to resign.

But there may also be people who think she is right and should not resign.

I prefer keeping this issue, the decision to vaccinate, between doctors and patients, not in the hands of politicians. Otherwise we are all lost.

Health status privacy is another important matter.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You miss the whole point.  Medical discretion is sacrosanct and fundamental to the individual.  Fuck all threats to this.   Think liberty.  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

It’s about rights.  I’m fully vaccinated.  Vaccine mandates are evil.  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, West said:

Surely the lunatics on here can see an issue with this one. An MP is kicked out of parliament for refusing to inject the Trudeau juice into her arm despite the people voting her in as their representative. 

Our country is seriously messed. You must be pretty whacky upstairs to support this. 

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6477120

How dare the people who listen to the science and know that vaccines save lives dare to this.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Trudeau is a dictator.  He and his whipped caucus

Canada went 160 years to this moment. And every day in that glorious path it was painfully obvious that there's nothing, just none, no effective or any other checks at all on authoritarian majority governments.

For children who like math, that would be exactly 58 thousand and four hundred chances to notice and do something about it. Nope, no such luck.

Edited by myata

19 minutes ago, traveler52 said:

How dare the people who listen to the science and know that vaccines save lives dare to this.  

What science???

So she poses no real threat... we just have to take symbolic action to appease lunatics like yourself. Got it

Edited by West
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You miss the whole point.  Medical discretion is sacrosanct and fundamental to the individual.  Fuck all threats to this.   Think liberty.  

Not to the looney leftists. They deserve to know everything about you so that they can slap on purity tests to the leftist dogma. Cult following liberals are disgusting

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

We are are all bound by laws whether we like them or not, most of all the people who make them. Her constituents no longer have a representative in Parliament because she puts herself before them.

No.  She shouldn’t have to get a vaccine, period.  What’s with this creepy invasive idea that any government should be able to mandate any kind of medical program?   If it’s effective let it speak for itself.  Free markets.  Get these sick communists out of office.  They hate America.  They hate Canada.  

• Like 1