Are people more racist today

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 12:49 PM, taxme said:

There appears to be more anti white race hatred going on in Canada today than ever before against old whitey. All this talk of white privilege is going too far. When I watch American news, many blacks on those leftist liberal TV stations like CNN and MSNBC are always talking about and saying things anti-white all the time. It's not very hard to maybe one day become a white racist myself when I have to watch and put up with all of this anti-white racism going on in Canada and America today against white people.

Just who the the hell founded, toiled, and built Canada and America up? Not some non-white third world people? It was white people. it seems like this constant promotion of anti white racism is starting to work on new or older non-white immigrants that came to Canada decades ago or yesterday. Many seem to be on this anti-white band wagon. All I can say to those people is that if you have a problem with white people, then get the hell out of our white homeland. Works for me. ?

While I share the frustration, you keep overlooking that I assert a 'liberal' (and 'libertarian') position. And my point here is that the actual CAUSE of ANY 'racist' accusations is specifically due to SPECIFIC conservative beliefs. But because most of those racists are NON-WHITE,  .....and.... SPECIFICALLY religious, we (whites) are in a 'minoirity'. As such, those who hate whites the most but ARE still conservative, have stolen the concepts of 'democratic' ideals that might exist by default on the LEFT. 

The concept of the LEFT to be 'open' permits the arrogant religious extremes to recognize that they have a better chance at operating AS "liberal'. But their idea of 'liberal' for those conservatives driving today's left is like a COLLECTIVE CONSERVATIST's agreement to defeat the non-religious individualism. 

I am so fucking fed up with the stupidity here. The fact is that given you are continuing to interpret the logical flaw about political ideologies as though the intrinsic idealogy of the 'left' IS the cause when it is the 'conservative' traditional mindset that IS the initiating cause. That is, the concept of 'family' normally defined by the Right IS the cause of racism because it favors ignoring anyone else''s concern but one's own CLOSE GENETIC affiliation. Race is just an extension of those 'family' suppporters' extended genetics that is MOST predominant to those who are more strictly religious. 

So, those like me, who have no religion nor belief in strict self-serving interests, are forced out of the picture on the left leaving it concentrated of the remaining racist cults running the agenda. Meanwhile, the actual extremes on the Right are also gaining ground precisely because it is also encouraging those on the Right to enhance their own cults among them who DO support racist ideologies by default.

The ONLY way to defeat it is to first address the right of 'non-human' representation being permitted in governments: that 'superior' being that specific politicitians can always ESCAPE their accountability to the PEOPLE who elect them. ....the right of religious people to get to act as though they were elected not by the people of this world but magical Gods that they serve with priority! And I doubt this will occur. The rich, regardless of which side they are on, find the utility of religion (or 'culture') too effective. 

The fucking religious who believe in strict controls of their 'family', who want the power to impose upon their children a continuation of their "culture" by means of encouraging them to marry into their own kind and pass on those beliefs and selective favorable inheritance, ARE the underlying cause of this. You want to stop this? Stop the power of religious stupidity that is corrupting ALL government party ideals.

Today's ban of abortion in the U.S. demonstrates why the Right-wing extremes there default to being 'supremacists' when THEY have absolute power! The LESSOR of the evils still means that I have to support the "Left" IF I were forced to because if you are in a crowd of haters everywhere regardless, it is safer to be on the side that dieempowers SPECIFIC DOMIINATION of any one of these racist extremes. Even while most hate me still on the Left, they have less effectiveness to harm me where I can claim my own 'culture' rights. That is, you can still utilize the reasoning among those extremes on the Left against them with relatively ease in contrast to the Right who DEPENDS upon WHICH specific dominant cult is in present power. 

19 hours ago, Scott Mayers said:

While I share the frustration, you keep overlooking that I assert a 'liberal' (and 'libertarian') position. And my point here is that the actual CAUSE of ANY 'racist' accusations is specifically due to SPECIFIC conservative beliefs. But because most of those racists are NON-WHITE,  .....and.... SPECIFICALLY religious, we (whites) are in a 'minoirity'. As such, those who hate whites the most but ARE still conservative, have stolen the concepts of 'democratic' ideals that might exist by default on the LEFT. 

The concept of the LEFT to be 'open' permits the arrogant religious extremes to recognize that they have a better chance at operating AS "liberal'. But their idea of 'liberal' for those conservatives driving today's left is like a COLLECTIVE CONSERVATIST's agreement to defeat the non-religious individualism. 

I am so fucking fed up with the stupidity here. The fact is that given you are continuing to interpret the logical flaw about political ideologies as though the intrinsic idealogy of the 'left' IS the cause when it is the 'conservative' traditional mindset that IS the initiating cause. That is, the concept of 'family' normally defined by the Right IS the cause of racism because it favors ignoring anyone else''s concern but one's own CLOSE GENETIC affiliation. Race is just an extension of those 'family' suppporters' extended genetics that is MOST predominant to those who are more strictly religious. 

So, those like me, who have no religion nor belief in strict self-serving interests, are forced out of the picture on the left leaving it concentrated of the remaining racist cults running the agenda. Meanwhile, the actual extremes on the Right are also gaining ground precisely because it is also encouraging those on the Right to enhance their own cults among them who DO support racist ideologies by default.

The ONLY way to defeat it is to first address the right of 'non-human' representation being permitted in governments: that 'superior' being that specific politicitians can always ESCAPE their accountability to the PEOPLE who elect them. ....the right of religious people to get to act as though they were elected not by the people of this world but magical Gods that they serve with priority! And I doubt this will occur. The rich, regardless of which side they are on, find the utility of religion (or 'culture') too effective. 

The fucking religious who believe in strict controls of their 'family', who want the power to impose upon their children a continuation of their "culture" by means of encouraging them to marry into their own kind and pass on those beliefs and selective favorable inheritance, ARE the underlying cause of this. You want to stop this? Stop the power of religious stupidity that is corrupting ALL government party ideals.

Today's ban of abortion in the U.S. demonstrates why the Right-wing extremes there default to being 'supremacists' when THEY have absolute power! The LESSOR of the evils still means that I have to support the "Left" IF I were forced to because if you are in a crowd of haters everywhere regardless, it is safer to be on the side that dieempowers SPECIFIC DOMIINATION of any one of these racist extremes. Even while most hate me still on the Left, they have less effectiveness to harm me where I can claim my own 'culture' rights. That is, you can still utilize the reasoning among those extremes on the Left against them with relatively ease in contrast to the Right who DEPENDS upon WHICH specific dominant cult is in present power. 

The only stupidity that i can see here is the stupidity of the white people in Canada and other European countries is that they all seem to want to just sit back and allow themselves to be taking over by a bunch of foreign born non-white immigrants that immigrate to their countries. I have no problem with non-white immigration to Canada. But what I have noticed is that there are way too many non-whites coming to Canada. Approx. 85% of all of our new immigrants are coming from non-white countries and this has been going on for decades now thanks to old man and young punk kid Trudeau's who are responsible for all of this massive third world immigration. Canada is my white homeland and do not want to see or allow Canada to become a non-white homeland for the rest of the non-white world. This is not racism for thinking so. This is an instinct for my white survival in my own white homeland. Maybe you do not give a phuk but I certainly do. Screw those leftist liberals. They started this racism crap. 

I do not give a mfing dam about any religion. It has been a curse on mankind ever since it's inception. Hundreds of millions of people have lost their lives over religion. Although, in many of those religions  family is #1, and I see nothing wrong with that. Religious or not. 

There is nothing wrong with parents wanting their own children to marry someone of their own race and color. There are just as many non-whites that do not want their own sons or daughters to marry a person of another color or race. Racism is everywhere. Except that we are being told today that it is only the white conservative Christians are the racists. Such bullshit indeed. And the more non-white immigration continues the more hatred will happen against old whitey and their beliefs. It will happen. Believe it or not. ?